Haunted House of Ill Repute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I'll gamble, if it means you'll let me go," Heath begged.

"Very well then. We'll keep it nice and simple. I'll toss the coin and you can call it in the air. If you call correctly, I'll forgive your debt and let you go running back to your little girlfriend, who's getting quite the lay of the land from what I understand. If you lose, then you will work off your debt in the mines. I don't want your money, lad, I want your labor. How else will you learn your lesson?" Mr. Mackay asked with an evil grin.

"Fine!" Heath agreed desperately. He considered yelling out for help, but waited to see if he could pull off a win and avoid agitating the men who so clearly overpowered over him.

Mr. Mackay flipped the coin with his gloved-thumb and it spun excessively, rising and falling in near slow-motion as Heath yelled out "Heads!" and subsequently filled the room with the sound of his pounding heart.

The coin bounced against the wooden floorboards and rotated for a final turn at his feet before it landed flatly. A dreaded silver eagle stared back at Heath, mocking him from the floor. Before he had a chance to yell out, the miners gagged him and lifted him from the chair as he squirmed and kicked.

"Oh, Mr. Krueger, settle down. Save your energy for the mines. You're going to need every ounce of it, I assure you. He's all yours," Mr. Mackay instructed his goons, who proceeded to drag Heath towards the bedroom door.

With an extended leg Heath managed to weave his foot between the wooden spindles of the chair, dragging it along with him as it squealed against the floorboards. The chair successfully blocked his passing through the threshold and he flexed the muscles of his leg, watching the wooden spindles begin to bend around his foot.

With a final, hard tug from his captors the chair splintered at his foot, sending a jolt of incredible pain up his leg. His feet crashed to the hallway floor and proceeded to slide against the creaking boards and thud against the stairs as they dragged him down to the first floor. Heath's eyes scrambled for signs of life as they passed through the foyer and there was none to be found. He yelled out muffled pleas for help under his gag as they pulled him through the front door and out into the cold night air where a familiar stagecoach awaited him.

From his perch in the driver's box, the stagecoach driver turned to look down on Heath, staring at him with glowing eyes of molten lava and sending a trickle of urine down Heath's leg.

The exposed bones and flesh on the hands of his captors suddenly became apparent in the moonlight and they pulled him through the door of the stagecoach and onto his seat. Escorting him on both sides, the miners took their seats and the smell of their rotting bodies filled the cabin with an unbearable stench as they continued to restrain his arms.

Heath looked back to the house and noticed an illuminated figure in the second floor window... it was Megan. She stood by the window tensely still as Julia towered over her from behind. Julia suddenly turned to the window, looking down at the stagecoach with a smile, and quickly pulled the velvet curtain shut.

"Megan! Megan!" Heath continued to yell hopelessly from the cabin.

The driver cracked his whip and the horses galloped ferociously, sending them flying down the mountain road towards the pitch black of the silver mines where Heath would carry out his sentence among the rest of the toiling damned.

The Lady of the Evening

Julia grasped Megan's hand and led her down the dimly lit hallway to a bookshelf, which seemed like an odd place for it to be. Julia took out a book and the shelf opened wide enough to allow passage. Once on the other side, Megan saw a breathtaking spiral staircase that seemed to lead all the way up to darkness and forever. Megan sucked in her breath and flinched, shocked by Julia's cold hand and another odd, anxious feeling she couldn't quite figure out.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear, I'm afraid I've had a bit of a chill lately. I am taking you behind the scenes of Julia's Palace. That secret entryway that we went though is privy to only us ladies," Julia said as she smiled back at Megan. "I'd be much obliged to know what brings you into our friendly little town?"

"Well, Heath and I were driving from our hotel in Reno, on our way to a Halloween party. The crash happened so quick, the memories are a little fuzzy. I don't mean to be rude, but I really need to use your phone. Does the room up there have one? I really need to call the police about our crash and -"

"But the Sheriff is already well aware of your predicament and I assure you that none of the men in town are in any condition to be of any help to you this evening."

"Really? That drunk is the sheriff, seriously?!" Megan replied, now panicked. Julia turned around to face Megan, and gently brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. Megan couldn't help but steal a glance at Julia's beautifully round breasts. Embarrassed, she quickly looked down at the floor and felt a surge of excitement between her legs as Julia stepped in a little closer.

"My dear, your accident sounds so horrible and your clothes are torn, tattered really. Did you suffer injury?" she asked as she lightly traced her fingers along a large, intended slash in the dress above Megan's abdomen and then fingered the torn hemline that reached just below the curves of Megan's ass as she circled behind her.

"I'm fine I guess, just a little freaked out by everything that's happened today," Megan replied.

"I've never seen such a curious outfit before. What do you call it?" Julia was now almost pressed into Megan's back and the feel her breath sent excited shivers down Megan's neck.

"My costume is called Sexy Freddy. It's actually torn on purpose and—" Megan stammered nervously, her sense of touch heightened as Julia moved in even closer behind her. Megan closed her eyes, trying to stay focused as her knees started to weaken. "I just need—"

Her eyes snapped open and Julia was suddenly in front of her again. "We all need and it will all be okay," Julia consoled as she cupped Megan's face in her hands. "Trust me. Here, I want to show you around."

Julia turned to ascend the steep, spiral staircase with Megan trailing behind. As they slowly moved up, Megan noticed soft glowing candles coming from the floor above, lighting their way. When they arrived at the second floor, the vast and curious hallway stretched in both directions for what seemed like miles and the staircase went up even further. They stepped forward into the hallway ahead.

"How..how big is this place?" Megan asked, with fear and excitement getting caught in her throat. "It didn't look this big from outside."

"Oh yes, everyone who comes here says that. But there are days where it doesn't seem large enough. This way."

Julia led Megan to a step stool and as Megan squinted to see even further, she noticed several precariously placed stools lining the hallway.

"I want you to stand on that stool and carefully slide the small wooden door open," Julia suggested. Megan was about to ask her why, then she froze. She heard muffled voices and laughter on the other side of the wall.

"My dear, please. I promise you won't regret it."

Megan climbed onto the step stool and carefully slid the tiny door open. There were two holes, about eyes width, that she could peer through.

"I don't get it," Megan whispered. "You want me to spy on them?"

"Just look."

Megan continued to look through the peephole.

In the room she saw a woman, not much older than herself dressed in a similar Victorian-style dress as Julia's. Her milky, soft tits spilled out of the top of her dress. Behind her stood a handsome man with dark hair and light blue eyes. He reached around to grab the woman's breasts and pinched her pink nipples as he playfully bit the side of her neck. Megan gasped in surprise at the unexpected scene.

The woman reached up with her arms to encircle the man's neck as she moaned in pleasure and suddenly looked up to make eye contact with Megan. Megan froze, worried that she had been spotted, yet unable to look away. The woman then turned around to face the mysterious man and got on her knees, causing Megan to let out a sigh of relief.

"May I play with your cock now? I've been a very good girl and I want my reward," she pouted. The man groaned and nodded. She looked up at him and smiled as she carefully took out what Megan could only guess was 9 or even 10 inches of a thick, raging hard-on and watched as the woman stroked his shaft and then licked the tip of his throbbing head.

"Oh Colin, look at you. You're so big and you look about ready to burst for me!" she giggled. "I understand Julia has a fun evening planned with you and a new recruit and my job is to make sure that you'll last nice and long. I have strict orders to coax a nice big load from you. Do you think you can give it to me?"

Megan's pussy was beginning to throb as she watched them. She moved her hand under her dress and touched herself over her thong, completely forgetting she was spying on two people getting it on while she stood in a dark hallway with a mysterious host. The woman took Colin's thick manhood in her hand and licked the base of it, slowly moving her way up and circling the tip for another taste.

"Do you like that, Colin? Do you like it when I lick that big, fat cock of yours?" she asked.

"Oh god yes. I want more," he replied.

The woman took Colin's balls into her hand as she swallowed his shaft. She lunged her head back and forth, taking him fully into her throat and finally came up for air. His cock was covered in spit and she stroked it as she sucked on his balls. He reached down and grabbed her voluptuous breasts.

"I bet you want to fuck my tits now, don't you? I might let you do that after I play with your cock a little more. Are you excited to take this big, hard cock of yours and fuck the new girl's tight, wet pussy with it?"

"Mmmmm.... yes, but not until I finish with you," Colin replied with a devilishly handsome grin.

The woman then grabbed his cock and rubbed it on her face greedily and then down to her nipples. She sandwiched his cock in between her ample breasts, enveloping him, and began to move them up and down against his shaft. She licked the tip of his engorged member, tasting his pre-cum each time it sprang up from her bosom and drooled down into her chest to keep it nice and slippery for him.

"I want you're sticky cum all over my tits, Captain!"

Colin groaned in pleasure as streams of his white cum spurted up from between the woman's chest and splashed against her chin. She giggled playfully as a cascade of semen dripped down her neck and pooled at the crack of her cleavage.

Megan let out a barely audible sound of surprise and desire and grabbed the sides of her dress, lifting it high enough to where Julia could see the bottom of her ass cheeks. Not knowing what came over her, she let out another soft moan and lifted it a little higher, wanting to be exposed and explored as she slipped her fingers under her panties to relieve all of her pent-up tension.

Suddenly she heard Julia's voice behind her, "My, you are a horny, dirty girl."

Megan gasped suddenly remembering where she was; she felt hot with embarrassment.

"You know, I like that about you. Follow me, I've got something else I want to show you."

Completely forgetting about the car and needing to use the phone, Megan smoothed out her dress and followed Julia to the next stop on their journey, excited by what she was going to see next.

"Behind these walls, my girls are working to keep the townsmen happy," Julia went on to explain. "Happy townsmen means more money and safety for us. I have this passageway here to make sure that my girls are being treated like ladies and with respect. Each of them has their own specialty. We are the best bordello west of the Mississippi and I aim to keep it that way. Go ahead, have another peep," Julia offered as they stopped in front of another step stool.

Megan got on the stool and slid open the door to peer into the room. The scene before her was one of Julia's ladies on her knees, bending over on the bed as a man licked her asshole while inserting two fingers into her dripping, wet pussy. In front of her, another man was teasing her lips with the tip of his shaft. Megan watched with a gaping mouth as the woman found herself filled at both ends with hard cock and writhing with pleasure.

"Let's keep moving. We have a ways to go," Julia said. Megan nearly pouted in frustration, hoping to linger at the scene for more voyeuristic thrills. She stepped down, feeling hornier than she ever felt in her life.

Further down the hallway they stopped in front of yet another step stool. This time, Julia helped herself to a peek while Megan looked up at her anxiously. Julia quickly stepped down with a grin.

"What? What is it?"

"Oh, that is just a lucky customer, enjoying three of my loveliest ladies. He must be a big spender. I don't want to disturb them. Let's move on."

Megan's eyes widened. She was very turned on by the possibility of multiple women teaming up on a single man and desperately wanted to have a look. She followed after Julia in frustration down the hall.

"Of course to work here, there is some training that everyone needs to go through.I teach my girls how to swallow a cock deep, what to do with two cocks at a time, hell, sometimes three. Each of these girls has mastered the art of pleasure, not only with the clients, but with each other as well." Julia suddenly turned to Megan. "You have sexual experience, I take it?"

"Umm... yes, actually, I haven't had too many partners though."

"And have you enjoyed yourself? One of those partners was your cute young boyfriend, I presume?"

"Yeah," Megan confirmed with a look of disappointment. "He's really hot, but selfish."

"Are you and Heath serious?"

"No, there was a time where I thought I wanted to be, but lately, I think it's best if we're not together at all. He's kind of an ass. I'm starting to realize that we could never make each other happy. Sometimes all we do is bicker and it gets boring after a while. And—" Megan continued nervously, "—I think that he's been seeing another girl at school on the side. I'm sorry, I hardly know you and I'm spilling my guts!"

"Don't be sorry. I asked, after all. I have something that will cheer you right up and make you forget about your troubles."

As Julia took her hand, Megan felt a sudden jolt radiate through her body and soak her panties. She didn't know what was coming over her, but she no longer cared. She was excited to see what the next room would hold. A few moments later they stood outside a locked door. Julia presented a key and the door gave a loud, audible click that reverberated down the hallway.

"Welcome to the master bedroom," Julia said as she held open the door. Megan stepped in and gasped. The room was exquisite and large. Chandeliers dripped with soft light and a fireplace roared on the other side. Antique furnishings dotted the room, from the velvet-tufted chaise to the stunning armoire. The walls hung tasteful, yet pornographic paintings. The centerpiece was an ornate, four-posted canopy bed.

"Please have a seat anywhere you like," Julia said. She opened up a crystal decanter and poured the inky, purple contents into two glasses. She handed one to Megan. "This should warm you right up."

Megan inhaled scent and noted a bouquet of violets, spice, and dark berry jam and took a sip. Whatever remaining reservations Megan had about the accident and being at the stage house suddenly disappeared.

Julia approached Megan and took her glass to set it down on a nearby table. "Now, about this sexy Ted or Fred dress. I have something a little more flattering for your figure if you would like to try it on?"

Megan nodded and Julia disappeared into a closet. She emerged moments later with a stunning red dress, similar in style to her own. She had Megan stand in front of a full-length mirror and held the dress up in front of her. "Well, what do you think?" Julia inquired. Megan stared at her reflection with the dress and loved what she saw.

"Yes," Megan replied. "It's so beautiful."

"Excellent. Now let me help you get out of your...whatever you call it," Julia offered. Megan gulped, excited and not knowing what to expect. Julia carefully draped the red dress over the arm of a settee and stood behind Megan.

Megan stared back at their reflection in the mirror as Julia started to lift Megan's dress. Julia suddenly stopped and looked out the bedroom window. She eyed a stagecoach that was parked in the front lawn and quickly pulled the velvet curtain shut. "I apologize, I didn't realize we were standing right at the window. All better. Raise your arms please," Julia said as she returned to her spot behind Megan.

Megan did as instructed and her dress came over the top of her head. She was left wearing only her thong and knee-high boots. Julia threw Megan's dress to the floor. Megan's nipples hardened and her pussy soaked her tiny thong as she stood on display in front of the mirror.

"Oh my, this is an interesting undergarment," Julia teased as she hooked one of her fingers around the top part of Megan's thong, slowly removing the string from between her ass cheeks. Megan let out a small sigh as Julia proceeded to remove the thong, moving it slowly down from Megan's waist. Megan felt Julia's hot breath on her ass and watched in the mirror as Julia's finger traced her dripping wetness from the inside of her thigh, stopping short of her throbbing labia. Julia licked her finger.

"You taste delicious but we must do something about this hair. I like my girls clean-shaven," Julia said as she suddenly pressed her finger into Megan's slit, causing her to moan. "Do you like it when I touch you like that?"

"Yes," Megan groaned, clenching her hands at her sides.

"Do you want more?" Julia asked, pressing harder.

"Yes!" Megan gasped, "Please, I want more!"

"Then be a good girl. Take off your boots and follow me," Julia instructed. Megan did as she was told and followed Julia into an adjoining room filled with the scent of lavender and roses. In the middle of the room a maid was filling a bathtub with steamy water. Megan looked at the maid with embarrassment and covered herself.

"Get in, don't be shy," Julia told Megan.

Megan could feel the eyes of the beautiful young maid surveying her naked body as she stepped into the tub, one foot at a time, wincing at the heat. She slowly eased herself in the rest of the way and hugged her knees close to her chest.

The maid approached Julia to help her out of her dress and carefully hung it up as Julia stepped out of her chemise. Megan admired the sexy curves of Julia's naked body, envious of how her breasts bounced with each step. While Megan was endowed with beautiful c-cups, Julia's must have been at least a double-d.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Julia asked as she stepped into the tub and stood over Megan. The maid suddenly appeared at the side of the tub with a small cart. Julia reached into a pot of hot water and pulled out a straight-razor, causing Megan to look up in fear.

"My dear, not to worry! I want you to shave me and then I'll do the same for you." Julia requested. Megan breathed a sigh of relief and nervously took the razor from Julia.

"I've never used one of these," she warned Julia.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine," Julia assured her as she moved forward in the tub, positioning her pussy in Megan's face and looking down on her with a grin.

"Do you have any shaving cream or soap?" Megan asked.

"Yes, silly me, how could I forget?" Julia replied as she reached towards the cart. "Here it is," Julia said, presenting Megan with rose-scented shaving soap. "Well, go ahead, don't be shy."