Haunted Prey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

Alauria gasped as she felt his tongue slowly travel the length of her throbbing core. He barely touched her, but that didn't stop the jaw-dropping pulses of electricity that inflamed her. Lindsay took his time, dragging his tongue up, then down, then back again only to focus on the ultra-sensitive button hidden between her slick folds. He was teasing her, only using the tip of his tongue to drive her insane. She felt so swollen, so ready to explode. Need made her reach down to place a hand on the back of his head. She fisted her fingers in his hair and pulled him closer, silently begging him to end the sweet torment. Alauria wanted to touch more of him, wanted to drive him as wild as he did her, but she couldn't seem to make her body move. Every muscle was tightening, straining as she fought to keep what she knew what was coming at bay. She closed her eyes in her effort to maintain control. And then she groaned angrily when he pulled away. "No," she commanded. He had to keep going. He couldn't stop; not when she was so close.

Lindsay smiled at the tremble in her voice as she protested. He knew that she was close, but he wanted her delirious with pleasure before he allowed her the delicious end she craved. He soothed the burn he ignited with his fingers as he rubbed them over her hot and throbbing cleft. Once they were coated with her honey, he eased the fingers inside her and groaned at her tightness. Her shaky pants and low hisses of pleasure made him take more from her. He loved the way her hips began to move against him, urging him to give her what she wanted. As a small show of mercy, he grazed his tongue over the hard bud begging for his attention. When Alauria began to tighten again, he stopped once more and had to force himself to ignore her whispered protests. He pulled away, tearing at his clothes while he did. He knew that he'd destroyed his clothes, but he did not care; he couldn't hold back anymore. Once he was nude, he trapped her body against the bed with the weight of his and groaned at the feel of her flushed and soft skin against him. Alauria touched him restlessly; her hands flitted from his chest, to his back, down to his hips and back. In response, Lindsay lifted her legs to wrap around his waist and groaned at the way his throbbing cock pressed against her slick opening. Her frustrated pants and whimpers made him mimic the erotic sounds. The way she brushed her tongue over the length of his neck and shoulder set him off. Taking his straining cock in his hand, he rubbed the velvet head against her.

"Yes," she hissed restlessly.

"Fuck." Lindsay slowly pressed himself into her but stopped once the tip of his turgid member penetrated her depths. "Look at me."

It took her a moment, but Alauria was able to open her eyes to look at him. Concentration was impossible; the heat permeating off his hard body and the scent of his skin wreaked havoc on her senses. There was a fine layer of sweat on his body that made her ache to run her tongue over every inch of him. But that was after he gave her what she needed. She looked into his green eyes and pulled his head down to kiss him hotly. She moaned and tried to push her hips up, but could only groan when he pulled his face away from hers. "Lindsay, I can't."

"This is forever, Alauria. Say it."

"Yes." She nodded frantically to emphasize her agreement.

"Say it."

"Forever," she moaned. A second later, she cried out at the intense pleasure that burst through her body at his swift invasion. Alauria moaned loud at the slow, torturous pace of his thrusts; she lifted her hips for more. She needed him to go faster, needed that beautiful end her body screamed for. "More."

"Fuck yea," he moaned as she placed her hands on his lower back to guide him. He moved faster within her, groaning at the earth-shattering way her body shuddered around him. She gripped him so tightly, so perfectly. Then she dug her nails into his back. All control was lost.

She groaned in triumph when he accelerated the pace of his thrusts. The ferocity of their lovemaking turned gritty and animalistic, but the way he touched her remained gentle. His consuming kisses had them moaning into each other's mouths. And when she thought he would finally giver her body the end it craved he only slowed until he barely moved within her. "Lindsay, no, please."

"Not yet," he groaned harshly. Fuck, she seemed to pull all the will out of his body. He had to slow down, had to make it last. He never wanted it to end. Lindsay pushed in deep then cried out when she lifted her head to flick her sweet tongue over his nipples. For the first time in his life, the shock of electricity that coursed through his body stunned him and had him screwing his eyes shut to keep from exploding within her. Her slick heat was slowly milking him; finesse had long gone out the window. His new goal was to overwhelm her with desire, to make her delirious with it. He kept up the slow torture until tears streamed down her face and her body was tense with pleasure. Harsh grunts and groans rumbled through his chest and in no time at all, he knew that he couldn't hold on much longer.

And then she reached down between them to feel him make love to her.

Alauria felt her body liquefy at the loud groan he emitted as he finally, finally gave into the needs of their bodies. She matched his every stroke as he fisted his hands in her wet hair and moaned against his ear as he whispered erotic encouragement to her. She lifted her knees higher, causing him to sink in deeper within her depths. Their lovemaking became even more animalistic; harsh grunts and groans accented the natural sounds of their bodies moving as one. She felt as if she was breaking apart into a million pieces, and he loved her harder still, using a deliberate tilt of his hips to wrap her in a fierce orgasm that locked her limbs in place. A lusty cry poured out of her as thousands of tiny shocks zipped through every cell of her body. The tiny stings extended her climax, heightened it to unexpected levels. And when he joined her in that inevitable end, she gasped in ecstasy.

Lindsay shouted her name as his orgasm consumed him. With every hot spurt of his essence, his muscles loosened, melted against her. There was no will to move, no ability to pull his weight off her plaint body. Never had he given himself so completely, never had he allowed himself to become so vulnerable. He was open, he was raw, and he was comforted in the hold of her arms. The scent of their lovemaking washed over him and he felt his chest tighten in contentment.

He wanted the moment to last forever.

Alauria sighed as she felt her body relax and closed her eyes. She was exhausted, she was exhilarated, and she was completely at peace. As much as she wanted to talk, to make sure that he'd received the same amount of pleasure he'd given her, she couldn't find the strength to speak. Sleep was quickly taking over and her last thought before slipping into that wonderful abyss was that they'd have to have a serious talk in the morning.

He knew the second she fell asleep; her body daintily went limp and the grip she had on his hair loosened. Lindsay pulled up just enough to look at her face and sighed at the deep stirrings that touched his soul. This lone woman had him in her clutches and she had no idea. She had the power to destroy him if she wanted, power he wasn't sure he wanted her to have. He'd never allowed anyone to have that much power over him but yet, here he was, nearly crushing this lone woman who almost made him forget that he was better off alone. With a sigh, he rolled off her and stared up at the ceiling as he considered the enormity of the pledge he'd forced her to agree to. He hadn't meant to make her say that; now she was bound to him in more ways than one. Lindsay wasn't sure if that was a smart decision considering he hadn't yet taken care of Raife, but there was a part of him that basked in the thought of her belonging to him so intimately.

But the possession could get her killed.

Nothing was ever simple, he surmised as he got up to place her beneath the covers. He couldn't change what he was and how he lived his life, but damn if she made him want to.

The harsh anger that suddenly washed over him had Lindsay forcefully getting out of bed and cutting the light in the room off in an effort to calm down. He was a demigod, a member of The Brethren. His job description required ferocity and strength. There was no room for weakness, and it was quite apparent that having Alauria in his life would always keep him on the verge of madness. Lindsay climbed into bed and stared up at the ceiling as he considered his plan of action. Obviously, he had to ensure Alauria's safety before he went after Raife. Once he was sure she would not be harmed, he would be free to think clearly and handle the situation. Then he could deal with his relationship with the human woman sleeping beside him. The human woman who'd found a way to worm herself into his soul. The woman who'd became his greatest weakness.

He shouldn't have made her give him that pledge.

Alauria sighed as she rolled into him to envelop herself in his heat. Her contented sigh broke through his anger. With another sigh of his own, Lindsay shifted onto his side and pulled her into his arms. He may not have been able to think clearly with her wrapped in his embrace, but there was always the morning. Yes, once there was a little distance between them, he'd set things back in order.

_______

And we're back at the manor. Hope you enjoy seeing the familiar faces! As always, please comment!

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers