Haunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

Lost in memories from days long gone, Amber's hands moved, as she parted willing legs. Their touch sent sensual waves of pleasure though her body. Rubbing in gentle, lowering, circles, her splayed fingers came to rest on the swell of her mound. She grinned, silently, and half sat up to slide her hands quickly down the inside of her legs, toying with her self.

The object of their desire waited, growing firmer and more sensitive. On the return, she pressed index fingers down and in, squeezing her labia tight, capturing her clit and gasped at the sudden pleasure. Amber had set in motion what Jack had so loved. Releasing the lips to her vagina, she plunged fingers of one hand inside and with the others began to manipulate her throbbing clit. "God Jack – yes it does, it feels so good." She whispered out and eased back to continue what she'd started.

Amber's mind entered the equation, recalling how Jack rubbed her labia in long strokes while sucking her clit. She shifted and groaned aloud, sending another swell of bath water racing from one end of the tub to the other. She was close. Her breathing changed. Her legs shook with the building climax. Just a few more...No Jack, I won't stop. She cried out in her mind. A single finger, pressed hard onto her clit and rubbed, furiously.

Her eyes snapped open and with a long, drawn out, moan, Amber arched her back and came hard. Her hand frothed the bath water into a new pile of bubbles, as she pleasured her clit, knowing Jack was watching. A final scream punctuated the climax and she tore her hand away from her clit, lying in the bath shaking uncontrollably. Slowly, Amber regained her senses and, at the same time, a renewed longing for Jack. Tears formed and one after the other joined her bath water.

Chapter Nine

She recalled nothing, as she woke in the early pre-dawn, naked, lying face down on her bed. When she tried to move she felt a knowing pain between her legs. There was only one other time she'd felt a pain like that – the night she sank down on Jack's penis for the first time. Gingerly, she reached behind her and ran her hand down and over the tight curve of her ass. Her fingers, gently, probed the tender tissues of her pussy, causing her wince.

She had pain elsewhere too, a headache. No, not a headache, it was more localized. She thought, bringing her fingers up to touch her head. She winced again, touching the impact spot and quickly brought her fingers down, staining to look for any sign of blood. "Thank God" She groaned. Slowly, Amber began to recall. Jack...No, oh God it was...Andrew! She thought and suddenly realized what had happened. It took effort but Amber half turned and sat up-right. Her heart pounded, as she completed the turn with her head.

Andy lied next to her, nude. The only sound Amber heard was her heart - thump – thump, thump – thump. Slowly, Amber averted her gaze, wanting to scream. She clamped a hand over her mouth and brought her head up to look at Andy's face.

His open eyes were glazed over – distant, looking at nothing yet seeing everything. For a brief time she held eye contact, unable to move. Andy's blank stare mesmerized her. Her unconscious blink broke the moment and she caught movement from the corner of her eye. Neither, his face or body gave any indication that he was becoming aroused again but, clearly he was. Andy's penis had moved.

His young penis jerked, filling with blood. The dull ache between her legs made up Amber's mind. Jack had taken over Andy and she was certain there would be another repeat of the night before. Her calculated move, hoping not to alert her son, failed. Her feet had barely touched the floor when a hand gripped her arm.

"Mom - mom please, don't go. It's me mom – Andy." Amber froze in place, hearing the voice of her son. Without turning her head she answered.

"Andy? Oh God Andy is it really you?" "Yes – dad's not here. It's me mom."

Tears instantly formed in Amber's eyes and she began to sob, uncontrollable – body wracking sobs. The fingers gripping her arm loosened and moved to her shoulder. Gently the hand pulled and Amber succumbed to the guiding force, unable to do otherwise. Andrew remained silent until his mother was nestled in next to him. Her head rested on his chest and she continued to cry, while Andy stroked her hair, gently and lovingly. Heavy sobs, eventually, gave way to minor sniffles, as Amber calmed down, wiping her eyes and nose with her hand. With some difficulty, Andy managed to move the hand from his mother's head. He shifted positions slightly, forced his arm out and bent his elbow, reaching for the soft contour of his mother's butt.

Again his touch was light and gentle. His fingers traced small circles on the firm swell of her ass and began to softly pat her, like an adult soothing a child. "Its okay mom, it's just you and me, we're alone – clam down."

"Oh God, why – what does he want Andy?" Amber mumbled into her son's chest and reached to wrap her arm around him. Their nudity never entered her mind. Andy's hand stopped the patting motion and now rested firmly on her ass cheek, squeezing gently. Jack had comforted her in this way many times and she relaxed even more.

"I didn't like what he did last night – he was angry mom. Did we hurt you?" Andy asked softly. "Yes – no, I mean no, not really. I hate what he's doing to you Andy...It's so wrong I can't even explain it."

"He wants us to be together." Amber sniffed one last time before answering, "We can't Andy, not this way. He's gone and he can't keep using you like that."

"Mom...It hasn't been all dad." Andy's words were amazingly even and calm, coming just as his fingers found the warm crack of his mother's ass. Shocked and unsure what to say, Amber slowly craned her neck to look at her sons face. She considered the past few days and Andy's recent erection.

"What are you saying?" "It wasn't all dad, mom – I wanted to..."

Amber's mind reeled against what she was hearing and she forced herself up with the arm cradling her son. "My God Andrew do you know what you're saying? Do you have any idea..."

In one smooth motion, Andy flexed his stomach muscles, doing half a sit up and planted his lips on those of his shocked mother. His free arm reached out and grabbed her upper leg, pulling it up and across his stiff penis. Instinctively, Amber's closed her eyes, tasting the soft, saltiness, of her son's lips. The presence of his hard cock, against the inside of her thigh, caused her to utter a defeated groan.

The brief kiss ended with Andrew relaxing, falling back down against the bed. He smiled at his mother and raised his free arm to cup her breast. Amber's nipple went hard instantly. "Yes." He replied. "I made the bath for you. It's me now."

Amber's defeat grew with each word coming from Andy's lips. His fingers on her breast felt like fire, the pain between her legs turned to a dull, needful, ache – an ache she desperately wanted to satisfy. The hand on her ass spread her cheeks and Andy probed with his middle finger, gently rubbing the tight swirl of her rectum. Amber gasped and eased on top of her son, never once taking her eyes from his. "You Andy - you want this?" She moaned, jutting her butt back and out, forcing his finger to penetrate her anus. A simple nod of his head answered her – his smile never wavered. Shaking arms took Amber's face close to Andy's and she tenderly licked and kissed his lips. All control was lost and she knew exactly what she wanted.

Her mind took her back in time. Back to the explosive climaxes with Jack's hard cock inside her ass. Andy wiggled his middle finger and Amber groaned – louder this time. She look down and back, watching pre-cum form on the tip of her son's cock and bit at her lower lip. Andy gently pulled his finger from her rectum and Amber forced herself up-right.

His hard penis, now, split her labia and the pink inner lips looked to be devouring it, sending a wave of desire through her body she couldn't explain or control. She quivered and closed her eyes, sliding forward, feeling his hardness rub against her clit. Her body felt alive and eager for the climax she hadn't had in far too long. When she opened them she communicated her wanton desire to Andy. "I know mom – I know what to do." Andy replied softly, as if he had read her mind.

Amber slid off her son, moving to his side and dropped her head and chest to the bed. As Andy sat up, Amber widened her legs preparing the opening he'd need. Rising on one knee, Andy bent at the waist, gripped his mother's ass cheek and spread them. He sent spittle down the crack and then stopped it at her rectum. Gently he licked and prodded with his tongue until he could easily push pass her anal muscle. Amber shook uncontrollably. She could see his heavy penis wiggling as he worked and it only served to elevate her desire for it.

Just as Jack had done, Andy's hand found her wet pussy lips and toyed with her as he moved behind and between her legs. When he stopped Amber knew what would be next. Forcing her legs wider, Andy moved in, gripping his cock. He wiggled it, with his hand, against her wet lips and, with tenderness, forced it up and back through her slit. Amber's hands gripped the bedding, turning her knuckles white, as she prepared.

She groaned when Andy's cock head pressed against her anus and then cried out loudly when he pressed his hips forward. With a jerk, her head snapped up as his cock head pressed past her anal muscle and stopped. God he knows – he knows everything. She thought, grateful he hadn't continued. Like Jack, Andy waited for his mother to make the next move. She did. Andy's penis easily slid in, once she'd relaxed. It was no where near the breadth of Jack's but, as Amber was about to find out it was longer.

Still clutching at the bedding tightly, Amber rose up and pushed back, sending her son's penis deep inside her. "Oh, My God!" She cried out, just before her buttocks contacted Andy's pelvis. Andy held firm, grasping Amber's hips until she had fully penetrated herself. They remained locked, tightly together, each feeling the others growing pleasure.

Andy's legs were shaking when he eased back, pulling his penis out until Amber's rectum captured it, holding it tight. "No – God no, not all the way Andy!" She cried and arched her back, trying to wiggle back on. Andy smiled and pushed forward, sending his penis back, deep, inside her ass. He repeated the slow thrust several times and, with each, his penetration became easier.

"Now – are you ready?" "Umm, yes Andy, I'm ready – I'm so..."

Andy's eagerness and youth came through. Consumed with sexual desire, he thrust his hips hard, driving his cock deep. Amber screamed out her joy and pressed back, urging Andy to go faster. Her tits swung wildly and she gripped and re-gripped the bedding, trying to hold her position against her son's pounding. Sweat poured from their bodies, as the climax built. Near the end Amber savagely rubbed her clit, begging and pleading with Andy to cum. She was loosing her mind, or so she thought.

She drew blood from her lower lip when she finally came. Her body spasm sent Andrew past the point of no return and he grabbed her hips, forcing himself as deep as he could get, cumming in huge spurts – over and over. Amber fell forward, dragging Andy with her. Writhing beneath him, she pleaded for him to stop. Andy couldn't stop. He humped wildly until his hard cock pushed cum from her ass, in squishy spurts.

Exhaustion finally took its toll and he too collapsed, groaning, breathing fast and shallow. Their body sweat combined, making their coupling slick and sensual. Their passion ended only when Andrew's penis shrank. No longer able to withstand the pressure of her anal muscle, Amber squeezed her son's cock out and cried out in relief. Andy rolled to her side, wondering if he'd ever get his breath back.

The intense climax faded and Amber wept openly. They were tears of joy, pain and possibly insanity. She couldn't explain it. Her mind raced. She willingly and eagerly had sex with her son - not just sex but anal sex and she couldn't recall ever having been more satisfied. She rolled over to find Andy gently breathing, his eyes closed.

A smiled crossed her lips. She knew there was no turning back. Jack's haunting had a purpose and lying next to her was physical proof – beautiful, youthful proof. He was still alive. "I love you." She whispered and gently cupped her son's face.

Chapter Ten

That morning brought no guilt. Amber was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast when Andy entered. Her lips formed a grin, as she stared out the kitchen window, waiting. Seconds later, Andy's arms encircled her, his hands sliding inside her night gown to cup bare breasts. God...Youth is a wonderful thing. She thought, feeling his, tell tale, morning erection pressing hard into her ass.

"Mom?" He asked, somehow, forming her name into a question about sex.

"Umm maybe - but not like earlier. I'm a little sore." She answered back and waited. Andrew's hands left her tits, singing, wanting more of his touch, to gather up her nightgown. She closed her eyes when Andy's, hot, penis lay against her bare buttocks.

His hands slid across her ass, taking a hold of his manhood and she shuddered over the slow dragging press of his cock head through her ass crack. She bit at her tender lower lip and widened her stance.

"Andrew, I - I don't want this to be habit forming. Do you understand? You can't have a quickie – every – Oh God – morning before school!" She cried out. Andy grinned and pushed his cock home.

You bastard Jack – I'll see you later. She thought, as Andrew released inside her.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers