Haunting of Heather Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers

"Ugh!" I groaned, as I pushed it in deeper, its coldness invading my cunt. I could feel every bump on the curved gourd as it penetrated my stretched opening.

"The big end goes first, if the pussy is to get it out later," Olivia said.

I turned it around and looked at the big end. It was so big! Why it was at least three inches in diameter, there was no way I could fit it in my sex. However, I knew my Mistress wasn't going to be satisfied until I did as she commanded.

I spread my legs widely, resting my feet on the cold glass of the window as I pushed my ass to the edge of the chair. I opened myself as wide as possible because the gourd was big. Much bigger than anything I had ever imagined putting in my sex.

I turned the fruit around, trying to push the big end past the tight grommet of my gate. Getting it started was the hardest part, it was cold and it stretched my poor pussy as I struggled to grow accustomed to its girth.

I glanced at the window again and I could make out my reflection. The woman in the reflection looked like she trying to give birth in one of those documentaries. However, instead of a baby coming out, she was trying to cram the large end of a gourd into her cunt.

I was mortified, yet a tiny part of me that I didn't even know existed before, loved the reflection. She - - I mean me, was getting what she deserved for acting like a slut and screwing a married man. She was getting what she had coming to her. Cumming, yes, I wanted to cum. I wanted to cum on the bumpy flesh of the gourd. I deserved the pleasure, pain, and humiliation that I was receiving from Olivia. Olivia couldn't hate me as much as I hated myself at that moment.

A whine rose up in my throat, as I began to push the gourd in. I pushed it painfully hard in an attempt to punish myself. To punish the part of my body that had caused this trouble. My flesh yielded and I was filled to my capacity as the the large round base slid home. I could feel an orgasm teasing me from my stretched sex, just a little more and it will be all mine, I thought as I began to push the gourd in a little further.

"Hands off Pussy, I know what you are trying to do!" demanded the vengeful voice of the spirit, before breaking out in hysterical laughter.

Reluctantly, I obeyed my Mistress. As my pleasure faded, reality once again returned. My mind recalled the open window, the dead wife of my lover, and the neck of the gourd sticking obscenely from my sex.

"Move your hands underneath your legs and spread yourself wide. I'm sure the Pussy is familiar with that position." Olivia said superiorly.

Yes, I had been spread before . . . for her husband, but that was different, that was making love, not domination. The worse part of it was my body couldn't tell the difference. It was almost as if it craved the domination from Olivia more than the tender love of her husband.

I reached under my legs and spread myself out for anyone who may have been looking. I'm sure they could have seen the top of the yellow-green phallus buried in my cunt and the little winking eye of my ass.

"The Pussy will sleep here tonight . . . just like that."

I trembled in fear as I felt her cold invisible fingers run between my thighs and grab the neck of the gourd and begin to fuck me with short tiny strokes. I tried to resist her . . . to think of driving in heavy traffic or a busy day at work, but the Pussy would not be denied. My breath quickened, my lips parted, and my breasts swelled. I began to rock in time with her strokes. Olivia rewarded my participation and submissiveness by increasing the speed and penetration of her strokes.

Please don't let me cum, I begged my body. Please, this is wrong, don't respond to this. I thought of the people in the other building staring at the perverted slut in the window, fucking the air. There was no way they could know that I was being controlled by a vengeful spirit I couldn't see or fight. They would only see the slut, whose body was betraying her once again. My bare feet pressed against the cold glass, while my hips rose off the chair and humped of their own volition.

"Ahhhh . . . " I groaned, as the gourd was suddenly pushed extremely deep into my sex. I wished I could cry, but instead of tears, I could only feel the wet secretions drip from my sex, running down my cleft and pool in the chair.

As much as I hated to admit it, admit it I did. My Mistress took me to the edge, then back again. Always, she kept me on the brink, but never quite far enough to achieve climax. The Pussy is horny, please let the pussy cum. Please Mistress, your Pussy needs to cum so bad.

"Do you feel helpless Pussy? Can you imagine how helpless I felt that night at the Halloween party? Does the Pussy want to cum? Can she feel how desperate I was that night?" she asked my again and again, as if I were a naughty nasty little girl. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm so sorry Mistress . . . please please . . . I'll do anything, I promise. Just please, let the Pussy *cum*!" I was a naughty girl. I was a naughty girl who slept with her husband! I was only a Pussy that was desperate to cum!

"I'll hold you to that promise slut," she said, as she fucked me relentlessly with the gourd. As I climaxed, I felt something break in me as liquid pleasure suddenly rushed forth from my sex.

"Ahhhh . . . Ahhhh . . . Yes . . . Fuck . . . Aiiiiieeeee!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I had never been a screamer before, but then again, I had never cum before . . . not like that.

Suddenly, I felt her cold body press on top of me; she hugged me tightly, trapping me in the chair, as her legs slipped under mine. I felt the bitter cold seep down into the marrow of my bones, chilling my very soul. My scream from my climax was cut off, as her mouthed push against mine, stealing the breath from my lungs. I gasped trying to suck it back, helplessly accepting her probing tongue. I could feel my orgasm explode, while I saw stars and my lungs burned.

Helplessly, I gave up my last breath to her . . .

*

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers
12