Haunting of McKay Manor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers

"And you're home early," Anna said looking at the clock, "I'm glad," she cooed flashing her son a sweet, sinful smile. "You've surprised me baby."

"Okay," Johnathan said, trying not to be weirded out by his mother's increasing perplexing behavior. Ever since they had moved into that house his mother's attire has gotten rather revealing at least while they were home. Like the clothes she was currently wearing. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra given how her hard nipples were poking against the fabric. Along with how she wore no panties given the shape of her yoga pants.

"You're really putting in the effort to turn your life around," Anna said. Her fingertips skimming along the back of the couch, her hips swayed alluringly as she approached her son. "You don't know how happy that makes me," she said giving Johnathan a bashful look. "I do hope this turn around your behavior will stay. I do miss the son I raised," Anna said running her hands up her son's chest, "I would hate for you to miss out on your reward for such behavior," she whispered wantonly into his left ear. "Why don't you take a shower and relieve your stress you have stored here," Anna purred her left hand covering her son's groin. "Maybe later if you've been really good I'll give you something special," she smirked mischievously as she spun on her heel headed back towards the kitchen.

Johnathan just stood there in shock. He couldn't understand why he couldn't take his eyes off of his mother's ass as it shook with each step; nor could he rightly say why the feel of her hand felt more erotic than anything he has ever felt before.

"Well..." Anna said, turning slightly showing off her profile to her son as she stood in the doorway to the kitchen. "Hurry up, dinner is almost ready. You wouldn't want me coming into the bathroom looking for you when you're all wet, now would you?" she asked with a sly smirk. Anna softly chuckled to herself at the hurrying feet on the stairs.

"Oh, my god. What did I just do?" Anna asked herself as she stood in the kitchen. Partially remembering what had happened, looking down at her hand she knew she had actually touched her son's cock. Yet as to the reason why she had done such a thing alluded her mind. It just seemed like something had invaded her body the moment she heard the door opening. The lust that flooded her body knowing her son had returned, blinding her to the point that her mind had no rational control over her body. Yet she couldn't deny how hot and wet the thought of touching her son's tool again made her. She would have delved into that source all over again just for a touch.

"Come on Johnathan," Anna purred patting the seat next to her after they had dinner. Her eyes lustered watching her son as he placed the DVD into the tray. "Come now, I don't bite sweetheart," she said smiling mischievously at her son at his apprehensive look. Sucking on her bottom lip, enjoying how his shoulders shagged in defeat. Leaning into Johnathan as he sat beside her. "I, however, do nibble," Anna whispered salaciously into his ear.

Curling her legs underneath her as the movie began, resting her head on his shoulder. She had no idea why being this intimate with her son made her heart race; nor as to why it made her body come alive. Something at not even his own father could ever do to her. Then again her ex-husband was more concerned with his own pleasure than with hers.

Anna took a hold of his hand when the movie reached the halfway mark. For the better part of an hour she had struggled to contain her need to explore her son; or have him explore her sex, something she couldn't rightly decide on. She knew if she rushed things it would only frightened her son off. She needed to take this slow. She had no wish for her son to run away from her. Although it wouldn't hurt if her son knew what her pussy felt like, even if it was through the fabric of her yoga pants.

"Yes baby," Anna whispered lustfully into Johnathan's ear.

Johnathan's eyes glanced quickly over to her. He knew that voice. How could he not when it was only hours earlier that same voice had jacked him off. He grew worried that whatever it was had taken control of his mother.

"Touch me," Anna cooed wantonly. Her fingers rested over his, her thighs clenched together as the tips of his fingers moved along her labia. "Feel me baby," she whispered. Her hand guiding his, showing him how to touch a woman's sex. Her fingers weaved through his hair before turning his head towards her. Breathing heavily as their lips locked, moaning loudly as she rubbed his finger hard on her clit. "Yes baby! Make your mother cum, she needs to cum baby," Anna begged as her hand increased it's pace. "What's this?!" she cooed hungrily reaching across his lap. Her right hand softly gliding along his hard bulge. "Do you have something for your mother?" Anna asked her hand wrapping around his covered shaft giving it a few strokes.

"Yes. I believe you do," Anna said. Her tongue licked her lips, the back of her hand pushing his shorts over that hard tool. "Mmm...baby, you do have something mama likes. So how about you get me off, and I'll do the same for this lovely cock of yours."

"M-m-mom..." Johnathan began to speak only to have his words silenced by his mother's finger.

"Shh! No, no, you just sit there enjoy your mother's hand jacking your cock, Tate; however, don't forget about your mother either. She needs love just as you do my sweet boy," Anna said a strange light played across her eyes. A wicked, sinful, devious smile formed on her lips as Johnathan moaned as her hand became coated in his pre-cum. Her muscles rippled in pleasure as his fingers (with the help of hers), moved along the soaked fabric praying she could time her orgasm with his. "Mmm...Tate! Yes. Right there! Cum with me baby, let me see you erupt along side me," Anna purred as her hand pumped Johnathan's cock rapidly. "Yes Tate!" she howled as her womb detonated. "Look at all that delicious cum..."

Johnathan watched as whatever that was faded from his mother's eyes. Then how her eyes widened as she looked down at her cum covered hand and to her own crotch. Johnathan sat there perplexed as his mother raced up the stairs. Sighing heavily, as he looked down at his soiled, deflating member and to his cum soaked shirt. He knew something had to be done. If not then he had a suspension he would actually end up fucking his own mother. However, first and foremost he had to save his mother.

To Be Continued...

soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers