Havana Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked why this part of the city was kept up so much better. She explained that this was where all the embassies were. The governments renovated the old mansions.

"Then what about that one?" I asked, pointing to an ugly stone rectangle towering over everything else. It occupied an entire block.

"That is the Russian embassy. It was build by the Soviets. They got to do whatever they wanted."

The afternoon was warm, but beautiful. Walking past the Iraqi embassy made me nervous, with its large internally lighted portrait of Saddam Hussein in the front yard. We stopped for cool drinks several times. I was falling into the laidback culture. We covered a lot of ground, seeing many parts of the city and many different kinds of stores. I gathered a lot of pictures and information.

As it got later, we worked our way back to the hotel. I knew Felicita had to work the next day so she couldn't spend the entire night. She would have to go home around midnight. She would be off the day after, so she could sleep with me tomorrow night – our last night together. We didn't go out dancing because we didn't have as much time. We found a nice restaurant near the hotel and had dinner. We had a wonderful time being together. She was again the teacher and I the pupil as I learned more about Cuban food and culture. More importantly, she was teaching me about relationships... and about love.

After dinner, we returned to the hotel. We wanted to go to bed early so we could have more time making love before she had to leave. We undressed each other to take a quick shower together and wash off the sweat and grime of a day touring on the streets. I was hard before she was fully undressed and she noticed. Felicita raised her eyebrows and moaned softly in approval as my dick popped free of my underwear, brushing against her soft cheek. As I removed her panties, I noticed they were damp. I knew from the smell that it was because of me. We hugged our naked bodies together before entering the shower. Once under the cleansing spray, our slick bodies rubbed up and down against one another almost of their own volition. I reveled in the feel of her water slick tits against my chest. My dick pulsed as it rubbed against the hair covering her slit. I wrapped my hands around her, digging my fingertips into her butt cheeks to pull her harder against me. We kissed as the water flowed over us. I drank in the feel of her body. We didn't stay long because we were anxious to get into bed.

Clean white sheets beckoned. I wondered if the maid was wondering whom I was messing up all those sheets with, or who was using all those towels. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have worried, but here there was the CDR. The Committee of the Defense of the Revolution had its red, blue, white and black signs painted on buildings and fences everywhere, like the "Big Brother Is Watching You" posters in 1984. I couldn't help feeling watched.

We fell together onto the sheets. We kissed and giggled as we wrestled on the sheets. I pulled her over me into a 69. When she realized what I was trying to do, she put one leg over my head and I was looking at her juicy pussy. I put my hands on her bottom and pulled gently as her legs slid out from under her. She lowered her pussy to my face and I immediately began probing with my tongue. Meanwhile, she lowered her head to my erect shaft and started licking. I drank in her abundant juices as she licked precum from my dick. She was very wet and I was enjoying it. I could tell how muchshe was enjoying it by how she moved her pussy over my face and by how distracted I made her as she tried to suck my cock. It was a battle. I wanted to eat her pussy. I wanted her to suck my dick. The harder I ate her pussy, the more excited I made her and the harder it was for her to concentrate on sucking me. If I slowed down to let her concentrate, I had a wet pussy in my face that I desperately wanted to eat. I'm sure she was faced with the same dilemma at the other end. I licked and probed. She caressed and sucked. I ran my hands over the backs of her legs, her ass and her lower back. She fondled my balls and rubbed the insides of my legs. I could feel her long brown hair against my legs. As we became more excited, one or the other of us would thrust our hips for a while. I wanted to cum in her mouth the first time. I knew we wouldn't have a lot of time tonight so I wanted to be able to last a long time when I finally got into her pussy. She was so good at giving a blowjob that I wasn't missing out on any pleasure. It was obvious that she enjoyed sucking me and that she had perfected her skill.

We could only withstand so much stimulation. She came on my face, coating my cheeks with the juices that escaped my mouth. She stopped sucking me as she came but she kept my erection in her mouth, opening her mouth and moaning around the shaft. I slowed down the pace of my licking after she came so she could recover. When she started sucking me again, I took that as a sign to resume licking her cunt. I was next. I didn't try to prolong it. I was more than ready to put my dick into her pussy. When I felt the inevitable pulsing, I pushed up with my hips and unloaded into her mouth. She made a kind of "Mmmmm" with a rising pitch, as she tasted my ejaculation. I kept up my ministrations on her lips as best I could as I shot off in her mouth. I could feel her mouth moving around my dick as she swallowed my cum.

When I was finished cumming, she moved off me, turned around and lay on top of me. She had a big smile on her face. She kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue moved over mine and I tasted my sperm in her mouth. After a long sloppy kiss, she looked opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"We taste good together."

"Yes, we do," I agreed.

"I tasted myself before, but I never liked it. I like licking my juices off you, though."

"I like it, too."

"There is something else I like to do," she suggested in a sultry voice.

"And what could that be?" I asked with a sly smile.

"Get a love rubber ready and I will show you," she promised.

Felicita rolled off me onto her back. I had been just starting to get hard when she kissed me to taste herself. She spread her legs and let me watch her play with her pussy. I stroked my hardening dick. It didn't take long with each of us watching the other masturbate to get me fully erect. When I had the condom on, I looked at her as if I didn't know what she wanted to do next. She rolled her eyes and pulled me on top of her. I grinned as I moved onto her and guided my erection into her wetness. She sighed as I penetrated her. I moaned as I felt her hot tightness surround my dick. I sank completely into her in three strokes. For her part, Felicita was watching me. She was passive, letting me fuck her. She was enjoying being used by me. I took an ankle in each hand and held her legs widespread as I pounded her. She smiled and moaned. I was enjoying pulling out until only the very tip of my dick was still captured by her lips, then pushing in until I felt my balls hit her ass. On each stroke, it was like I was penetrating her for the first time. If she hadn't been so wet, I don't think she could have let me do that. Next, I put her legs together and draped both legs over one of my shoulders. This made her slit very tight. Again, her ample wetness made this position possible. We both liked it that way but I wouldn't last long if I kept that up. Next, I put a leg over each shoulder and leaned forward. Her thighs were pressed against her tits and I could penetrate her very deeply. I thought I could just barely feel her cervix. From the sounds Felicita was making, she wasn't used to being fucked this deeply. She put her hands on my face and kissed me as I screwed her. I put my hands on the undersides of her thighs and rested my weight on her legs, pushing her legs very hard against her. This allowed the deepest penetration and caused the loudest moans from her. These positions were all passive. About all she could do was lie there and get fucked. When I thought her legs needed to be stretched, I asked her if she wanted to get on top. She eagerly agreed. Holding her legs down, I pulled out of her. The condom was slick with her juices. I moved next to her on the bed and waited for her to mount me. I didn't have to wait long.

My lovely lady swung one leg over me, straddling my midsection. She held my dick in position with one hand and lowered her brown-haired slit over me. I felt the moment of contact and groaned. She never stopped. She slid down over me in one smooth motion until she was fully seated. I felt her weight on me and her pussy gripping my dick tightly. She was looking at me and smiling.

"You're really hard," she panted.

"That is because I am looking at you," I explained.

She looked down, embarrassed. She raised her eyes and looked directly at me as she asked, "You really think I am beautiful?"

"Yes, I do."

"More beautiful than American women?"

"Absolutely." I wasn't lying.

"Even though I don't have thong underwear to wear for you?" She was still riding my cock as we had this conversation.

I tried and failed to suppress a laugh. "Beauty has nothing to do with what you wear. You aren't wearing anything right now and you are more beautiful than ever."

"When was I the most beautiful?" she inquired.

"That would be the time we made love next to that pond. You were so lovely naked in the sunshine." I thought for a moment. "Or, maybe driving your scooter when I first met you. That was when I fell in love with you."

She was listening to my words with rapt attention. "That is silly. You didn't know me yet. How could you love me?"

"Ah, you were asking about beauty. I fell in love with your beauty. When I got to know you, I fell in love with your mind, with your heart."

Her gaze softened at those words. It was apparent I had touched her.

"So you fell in love with my body first?" She was trying to hide a grin. It was apparent she was teasing me.

"I couldn't help it. You were wearing that sexy t-shirt. There was the romantic putt-putt of the scooter. I never had a chance."


"So it was the t-shirt and the sound of the motor that captured your heart. You are lucky you didn't get my cousin for your driver," she retorted, her voice tinged with mirth.

"That would have been a disaster. I don't think he is my type."

She laughed as she sat on me, my dick extending deep into her lithe body. When she laughed, I felt her convulsions in my dick. The squeezing was exquisite.

Now it was my turn to put her on the spot. Fair play.

"So what made you fall in love with me, my Felicita?"

"It was your appearance. You were obviously a serious rich American businessman."

We both laughed at that.

"Serious," I insisted, in a serious tone.

"Serious," she mimicked, sitting up straighter on my dick. Then, her voice softened. I knew she was now speaking from her heart. "You were very handsome, but you were not like other tourists. I wasn't taking you on a tour. I was watching you discover my city. There was wonder in your eyes. You were looking for more than seeing the sights. I was watching you in my mirror." She gave an embarrassed little laugh. "When you wanted to buy me lunch, I thought you were trying to make me your girlfriend for the night. I quickly figured out you were not just looking for someone to sleep with. I like watching you look at the city with wonder. You notice things other people don't see."

I looked questioningly at her, urging her to continue with my eyes. She shook her head.

"Continue. There is more."

"No. No, that is all." She was looking down at my chest, avoiding my eyes.

"Please tell me."

She took a deep breath. I felt it in my dick as her lungs filled. "Grandpa told me you would be a good man to marry."

"What do you think about that?" I asked, my heart hammering in my chest.

"I cannot answer a question like that. It is not proper in Cuba for the girl to talk about such things."

"But I am not a Cuban. I am an American. In America, it is proper to talk about this. Felicita, how doyou feel?"

She thought that over, then decided not to avoid the issue any longer. Meeting my eyes, she spoke. "Christopher, I think you would be a good man for me to marry."

"I agree." NowI took a deep breath. "I want to be the man that you marry, but I cannot stay with you. My government doesn't want me here and your government won't let you leave with me. Someday –"

"Someday may never come!"

"Someday, I will return. Someway, somehow, I will return to you. I will marry you, if you still want me."

Tears were starting to run down Felicita's cheeks. I partially sat up (as much as possible with her sitting on me) and used my fingers to delicately brush away the tears from her face. I had to lie back down to raise my arms. Then I held her face. "I will return." The dam broke. She began crying full-force. I was started to feel tears in my own eyes. I pulled her down to me, then rolled over until I was on top, holding her in my arms.

I kissed her and made love to her. I knew the tears were tears of love, not anger or sadness. Well, maybe sadness mixed in. There was no denying the truth of our upcoming separation. We made love for a long time – slow gentle love – as I held her close to me. We drank in the feel of each other. I wanted this time to last. I would slow down or stop for a minute or two, then start up again. She was passive, lying in my arms. She was giving her total self to me. I was accepting her ultimate gift. In the end, we shared the pleasure of a carefully orchestrated simultaneous orgasm. I watched her face, studied her breathing, and paid attention to the contractions of her pussy. When I knew she was close, I increased my thrusting so I shot my sperm into her just as her orgasm broke over her. The effect was intense. The emotions flooded both of us. We were so in love at that moment. When it was over, it was all we could do to lie there together and pant. We weren't just physically exhausted. We were emotionally exhausted.

I carefully removed my latex clad dick from her pussy, discarding the condom. I went down on her between her legs. The condom hadn't left much of a taste in her pussy. She was so wet that I mostly tasted her. I lay on my stomach and licked her, purposefully avoiding her clit. I wanted to give her another orgasm. I was fine for a while as my dick recovered, but I knew she had the capability for another peak. I tested the use of my fingers. When she was no longer too sensitive, so I used two fingers along with my tongue to probe, lick, rub and stroke. I was having the desired effect. She was very happy, enjoying the attention I was paying to her body. With my free hand, I reached up to fondle a tit, finding her hands keeping busy doing just that. She moved her right hand out of the way to make room for my left, then put her hand over mine. Together, we fondled her. She guided me with the lightest of touches.

By the time I had made her cum, I was regaining my erection. I was ready to play again. After licking her to an orgasm, I got up and kissed her, letting her taste her own juices. While we were doing this, she felt how hard I was.

"Ready to go again?" she asked.

"Can you tell?" I asked playfully.

"How can I miss that thing. It is seeking me out."

"I think you need some protection from it," I suggested.

"I will take care of the protection. You lie down and let me handle it."

I rolled over onto my back and she sat up to get another condom. She tore it open as I watched. Next, she expertly rolled it onto me. I could tell she was experienced, but I never worried about that. I was no virgin, so why should I expect her to be one. I was, in fact, benefiting greatly from her experience.

Once I was suitably protected from impregnating her, she looked intently at my erection as she held it in her hand.

"What are you thinking?" I wanted to know.

"I'm trying to decide what position to use next," she answered without taking her eyes off my dick. Making a decision, she straddled my hips. I was expecting her to get on top and ride me, but she had other plans. Once I was fully seated inside her, she leaned back until she slid her bottom carefully onto the bed. She was now in front of me, our genitals close, and connected. She grabbed my arms and coaxed me into a sitting position, embracing me with her arms. I wrapped my arms around her back. We were sitting facing each other. It was awkward to stroke in and out of her body at first, but I finally figured it out. We were facing each other and we kissed as we made love slowly.

"This is different," I said when we paused for a few deep breaths.

She leaned back on her hands and stroked her pussy over my dick. "It takes more work, but I like the closeness."

It was a spectacular view, and felt nice with our legs over each other. Like this, we could make love for hours without me cumming because we couldn't move fast enough. In time, the position was tiresome so we shifted. She stood facing the bed with her arms on the mattress supporting her. Welcoming the chance to stretch my legs, I stood behind her and entered her wet cunt. I gripped her around the waist and fucked her hard. She immediately began moaning loudly. For variety, I leaned forward and kissed her back as I thrust into her body.

We next used the missionary position on the bed. I liked this one when I came. I loved holding her body in my arms, face to face as I filled her pussy with my sperm. That is just what I did. She smiled broadly as she felt me cumming. For Felicita's part, she had enjoyed several orgasms in the various positions. I pulled out of her, discarding another condom in the trash.

"I wish we could do this all the time," she breathed.

"That would be nice."

We didn't say anymore. Neither of us wanted to relive the emotional exchange we had experienced earlier. I moved back onto the bed on my back. She turned halfway over so she was against me and draped one leg over mine. I could feel the wetness leaking out of her pussy onto my thigh. Her breasts were pressed against my chest. I could feel the rapid rise and fall of her breathing returning to normal. We were lost in our thoughts. I was reliving every moment I had spent with my lovely Felicita.

We didn't make love again that night. We were fully satiated. She got up and cleaned up, then we both dressed. We kissed a long time until it was time to catch the bus home. I walked down with her to the bus stop. I wanted to ride home with her on the bus and ride the bus back to the hotel, but it was too late. I wouldn't be able to take a bus all the way back before they stopped running. We waited at the bus stop together, our arms around each other. In the dark, we looked like any other couple on the street.

There was a roar coming down the street. I recognized the diesel engine of a camel. Its headlights appeared over the crest of the hill. Felicita held me tighter as she realized it was time for her to go. One last kiss, then she boarded the bus. It was so late that there were very few passengers. The driver looked tired, anxious for his shift to end. After paying her fare, she ran to the back of the bus and waved to me through the back window. I waved until the bus was out of sight, then turned back toward The Nacional.

It was a lonely walk. The hotel was illuminated like a beacon, a floodlight under each palm tree along the driveway. I felt like the aristocracy must have felt in the last days of the Revolution. I knew the end was coming. I knew there was nothing I could do to stop the inevitable.

I entered the hotel, the marble handrail feeling cold and smooth under my grip. Felicita was smooth, but certainly not cold. I walked past the desk to the elevator. I notice the writing on the ancient brass mail chute. It said, "Correos de Cuba", but under that it said, "Cutler Mail Chute Company, Rochester, N.Y." Another relic from before the Revolution. From a time when there was trade with Cuba. Trade and free travel. A time before Felicita and I were born.