Havana Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she finally asked with an embarrassed laugh.

"What do you mean?" I countered. I thought I knew what she had in mind.

"Why are you watching me?"

"Because you are so beautiful."

That made her blush. She was lovely when she was embarrassed.

"I want to remember you like this," I offered in explanation.

"With my mouth full of food?"

"No, here. Where we met."

"We met at the taxi stand."

"Well, where we first talked."

"OK, I like that. I'll think of you every time I pass here."

"I'll remember you every time I take a breath," I told her. She smiled sweetly. "I'll remember you every time I see the ocean, or a hotel room, or..."

"Or?" she prompted.

"Or, every time I see a pretty girl. When I see a pretty girl, she will only remind me of how beautiful you are, of how much I love you... of how much I miss you."

We ate for a time in silence. I was still trying to memorize her face. Before we left, I took some pictures of the café, and of her at the table. I told her I wanted to be able to look at that scene again, and remember how we got to know each other.

After lunch, my work was essentially complete. I had accomplished all the tasks I had come to Cuba to do (and a lot more). Felicita took me on a tour of the city, doing all the touristy things. I saw the capitol building, a duplicate of the U. S. Capitol except for the palm trees in front. I visited the Plaza de Revolucion. We drove near Fidel's palatial residence. I saw some of the sand beaches to the east of the city. We bought gas at an Oro Negro. She took me to a cigar factory. I don't smoke, but it was still interesting to see the legendary cigar factories where the cigars are still rolled by hand. Before long, the afternoon was over. We headed back to the hotel as it hit me that I had less than 24 hours left in this land, with Felicita.

"I will go home and change, and return here. Let's go to a show tonight, and then spend the evening at one of the clubs here. I want it to be a quiet evening, just the two of us," Felicita said.

"I would like that."

She looked down. When she looked up again, she was blushing.

"What?" I asked.

She spoke very softly. "I want to start the evening in your room, making love. Then we can go to dinner, OK?"

That sounded interesting so I agreed. I paid the daily rental fee for the scooter (along with a healthy tip "for meat") and got out. We shared a last smile before she putted away. I walked into the hotel to clean up for what promised to be an evening I'd remember.

In an hour, I was strolling along the sidewalk. I was taking pictures and waiting for her. I was fascinated by the ancient American cars, painted bright colors, that still ply the streets. Some are taxis, but many are still privately owned. It is amazing that the inventive Cubans have kept them running long after most of their American cousins have rusted away in junkyards. This, without a supply of replacement parts. When there are no other options, necessity spurs invention.

Before the sun set, Felicita's bus arrived. I greeted her, and then we hurried up to my room to deposit her bag. From there, we raced across the road to the seawall. We wanted to spend my last Cuban sunset together in the "outdoor living room".

We found a spot on the seawall among the other couples. I sat on the seawall facing west. Felicita sat between my legs with her back to me. I loved the feeling of her body against me. I had my camera with me and took pictures of the scene. Again, we enlisted the help of another couple to get pictures of us together. As the sun sank, we watched in silence as I held her, my body wrapped protectively around her.

As darkness descended, I set the camera on the seawall and took a few long exposures. Felicita endured all this patiently. When I had finished, she took my hand and said, "Let's go back to the room before dinner."

We hurried across the road and into the lobby, then up to my room, still holding hands. Once the door was closed behind us, I held her in my arms and just looked at her. She was so lovely. I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. I pulled her close as I slipped it off her shoulders. Before she moved away to let it fall, Felicita looked me in the eyes and said, smiling, "I have a surprise for you." Then she stepped back and her dress fell to the floor. She was standing there in a bra and panties. A satin bra and a satin thong. She turned, allowing me to see the back. I was taken aback.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, dumbfounded.

She giggled. "When we were looking at the black market, I saw someone selling them. I went back later and bought them to wear for you. Do you mind that I spent some of my 'meat money' on them?"

"No, not at all. Do you like them?" I asked her.

She ran her hands over the bra and panties, her palm softly hissing against the satin. Her nipples were easily visible through the material. She gave a happy sigh, then answered, "Yes, very much. I feel so... so, uh... sexy. Feminine."

"You look so beautiful," I told her. Then, I realized how that sounded. "You were beautiful before, this was not necessary." She put a finger to my lips to quiet me.

"I did this for you, and for me. I like the feel of it, and I like showing myself off for you. It is exciting wearing this and knowing that only you will see me in it. Now, you can think of me like this all night."

"So that's why you wanted to come back to the room before dinner," I realized.

"Well, that's one reason. Finish undressing me and I will show you the other reason," she answered with a sly smile.

I held her in my arms, and then ran my hands all over what little she was wearing. Itdid feel nice. I was getting very hard at the sight and feel of her body dressed like that. I carefully undid her bra and let it fall away. I kissed each nipple in turn, enjoying the feel of her flesh against my face. I could feel her taking deep breaths and I could hear as well as feel her heart beating. She put her head down, against my face as I kissed her breasts. I lowered myself to kneel in front of her, facing her panties. It was plainly obvious that she was very wet. There was a dark stain growing between her legs. I could also smell her juices. She was more than ready for me. I looked up and smiled. She was watching me with an equally vibrant smile. I put a thumb inside the string on each side of her panties and pulled down. I looked down to watch her matted pubic hair appear. She delicately stepped out of her panties. I kissed the crotch before gently laying them on the floor next to her dress. She moaned as she watched me do that.

"You make me so wet," she sighed.

"I know," I said as I leaned forward and pressed my face into her damp hair, seeking her lips. I was rewarded with the taste of her pussy. I pushed my tongue through the tangle of hair and licked her wet lips as she put her hands on the back of my head. She was whimpering softly as I probed into her with my tongue. I stood up, trailing wet kisses up her body. I stopped at her nipples for a quick suck before proceeding up to her mouth. As soon as our lips met, her tongue invaded my mouth. She whimpered as she tasted herself in my mouth. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest.

I moved away, taking her hands in mine. I put them on the top button of my shirt. She took the hint and undressed me. She kissed each part of me as it was exposed. She may have been wet, but I was hard. My dick was aching it was so hard. She made quick work of my shirt, and then removed my shoes and socks. She was the one on her knees now, looking up at me as she removed my belt and undid my pants. I kicked them away as they fell to the floor, but she picked them up (ignoring the lump in my underwear) and folded them neatly before laying them next to her clothes. When she turned back to me, I saw she was smiling. She was teasing me. She made a very carefully orchestrated move as she turned back to face me, making her cheek brush against my erection. The effect was electric. Then she kissed me through the last piece of clothes I was wearing. Finally, she grabbed the waistband in her hands and looked up at me questioningly, as if she was asking if I wanted her to take it off.

"Yesss," I breathed, almost desperately.

She grinned, and then pulled off my underwear. Undressing was a ritual to her. She slowly exposed my shaft, making a show of being surprised at how long I was. It would have been funny if I hadn't been so horny by that point. She stretched the briefs over the end of my cock. As the elastic band cleared the head of my dick, I sprang free, grazing her face. She moaned loudly, closing her eyes and brushing her face against my erection. I was leaking precum, making her cheek sticky. She managed during this to still remove my briefs with care. I almost tripped as I stepped free of them, so enthralled with what her face was doing to my dick.

Once I was naked, she slid her hands with agonizing slowness up my legs, taking time to feel each hair on my legs. Meanwhile, she was now using the tip of her tongue to lick tiny drops of precum from the end of my cock. I was so hard that it was pulsating with my heartbeat, making the game more difficult for her – not that she minded. I stood there in a daze, if anything trying not to shoot off on her face before I got to fuck her.

Her hands reached my dick. One went to cup my balls, the other to stroke my shaft. This squeezed out more precum. She took the head in her mouth to suck the taste off me. My knees went weak as I felt her warm, soft mouth around my dick. She looked up and saw from my expression how she was torturing me.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?"

"What do you think?" I croaked.

"Well, I think that I will make a puddle on the carpet if you don't take me to bed right now."

I didn't waste time answering. I helped her to her feet, pressing my body against hers as I pushed her backwards to the bed. She fell back. I decided against falling with her. I was so hard that I was worried I might break something important if I fell on it. She slid back on the bed until she was in the middle and spread her legs. That was the signal that the foreplay was over. It was time for the main event. I started to crawl onto the bed, but remembered to reach into the nightstand first. Once I was suitably protected, I crawled over her, my erection leading the way. It knew where it was going and slid between her slippery lips without further guidance. She felt so hot. She wanted this as badly as I did. I tried to enter her cunt without using my hand, but I didn't have the presence of mind or patience to wait for the proper alignment. My dick was sliding along her wet lips, but not entering her. I positioned the head of my dick at her opening with a hand, then slid into her as I lowered my body over hers. I was fully inside her pussy by the time my mouth met hers. I felt her arms going around my back and her legs wrapping around my legs. We kissed and I started thrusting in and out of her body. When we came up for air, she was positively wailing. We were both so ready that it wasn't taking long for either of us to cum. I tried to slow down to last longer, but she wouldn't let me. She worked her hips, forcing my dick to slide through her cunt. I realized she was ready so I redoubled my efforts. This was a quickie, just a start to the evening's festivities. I shoved my cock deeply into her cunt, clamped my eyes shut, groaned and felt my sperm spurting into her. When she felt the warmth and intensity of the spurts, she slipped over the edge as well. She cried out my name as she came against me.

As I returned to reality and opened my eyes, I saw that she was just opening her eyes as well.

"Wow," I said to her.

"Yes," she agreed.

"Is that just the beginning?"

"It sure is. I don't want you to forget me when you make love to your American girlfriends," she said, still panting.

"After tonight, I don't think I will be able to make love toanyone. You will wear me out."

We both laughed at that, then I climbed off her, removing the condom and disposing of it. She got up, wiped her pussy with a corner of the sheet, and started getting dressed. I gave her a surprised look.

"You have to buy me dinner. Remember? Lots of meat," she teased. I nodded. As she pulled the thong up her body and arranged it into place, she continued, "Think of me tonight, wearing only this under my dress. Think of taking it off again. Think of how wet it will be by the time you take me to bed."

"Again," I said.

"Again," she agreed with a grin.

We dressed, mixing in a few wet kisses, and went down to the dining room. We ate our last dinner together at the same table where we shared our first dinner together. My heart ached with love for Felicita. I didn't let myself think about this being our last night. I just wanted to enjoy it. I would cherish these memories in the time to come.

After dinner, we walked out of the hotel to the theater where the show was being held. I had acquired tickets earlier that evening. It was one of the better-known Cuban nightclubs and I enjoyed the show. Most of all, I enjoyed sharing it with Felicita. The scantily clad dancers only reminded me of how scantily clad the lady next to me was under her dress.

When the show was over, we passed through the lobby to the veranda. We strolled out onto the lawn, headed for the outdoor bar. We passed the shack where, during the day, a bartender squeezed stalks of sugar cane to make mojitos. We got a table and the waitress took our drink orders. When she returned with the glasses, she also put a felt marker on the table. I picked up the marker and looked at her.

"Take the marker and write your name on one of the clay pots. It is tradition," she explained.

I nodded and wrote our names, with a plus sign between them, and drew a heart around it. Felicita put her hand over mine and blinked away a tear.

"We will find this here when I return," I told her.

She nodded.

I sipped the cool liquor, felt the cool breeze from the harbor wash over me, and savored the warmth of Felicita's hand. All was well with the world, for now at least. We stayed there for a long time, drinking and talking. We talked about everything and nothing, silly things; those things lovers talk about just between themselves. That evening was probably the best time we had together. We were just two people in love, sharing time together. We didn't have anywhere we had to go; we just passed time.

As it got later, I suggested we retire for the night. She readily agreed and we got up. We walked lazily through the night back to the lobby. The soft lighting on the grounds gave just enough brightness for us to follow the walkway. The cool night air made her pull closer to me and I put my arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder.

Back in the room, we undressed for bed. She abandoned the ritual finally and we undressed quickly. Once we were naked, I took her hand and started to the bed.

"No," she said. I turned to her and started in surprise.

She gave a sly smile and reached for her bag. "Wait for me. I have another surprise." With a twinkle in her eye, she disappeared into the bathroom. I lay back on the cool white sheets, wondering what she was up to. It didn't matter to me what she wore. I was just going to take it all off. Still, she was enjoying dressing in a special way for me. Shedid look very lovely.

It didn't take long for the door to open. She peaked out at first, saw I was watching, and then stepped through the door. She was wearing a teddy. I don't know where she found it, but it fit her perfectly, complementing her perfect body. The color was a teal green. Her light brown hair cascading onto her shoulders created a beautiful contrast. She was truly a vision of loveliness. I was too surprised to speak.

"Do you like your surprise?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Don't you want to say anything?"

I couldn't speak. I shook my head.

Her face drooped into a pout. "Nothing?" She made a show of acting sad.

"How? Where? I don't care. You are so lovely." I held my arms out to her.

She bounded across to the bed, jumping onto the mattress and into my arms. She was squealing with delight. We kissed and rolled around on the bed, laughing like children. Then we made love like adults. I kissed down to the crotch of the teddy. It was closed with snaps. She watched, breathless, as I unsnapped it with my teeth. I plunged my tongue into her wetness, tasting and smelling her arousal.

As I ate her pussy, I slid my hands up, under the sheer material, until I grasped a firm breast in each hand. I fondled as I ate, relishing her body. She cooed encouragement as I enjoyed her. I could only imagine how much it must have cost her to acquire the lingerie. I wanted to make sure she got her money's worth.

When she could stand my mouth on her sensitive spot no longer, she pushed me back. She sat up and shifted me around to the pillow before moving between my legs. Her teddy was still hanging on her body. I started to remove it, but decided that she must be enjoying wearing it. I let her enjoy it. She sank down and licked my shaft. My head fell back to the pillow. My arms felt like jelly, but I still managed to drag the other pillow over and put it under my head. I wanted to watch her suck me. With my head raised on the pillow, I could see her licking my shaft, then tonguing the head. Every so often, she would reach down and lick my balls, pulling one into her mouth. I could only watch bonelessly as she drove me to higher heights of pleasure. She worked on my dick until I was about to scream. Then she started sucking the shaft into her mouth. That was a blowjob I would never forget. She did it with love and a strong desire to please. I watched the love of my life sucking me. Her lips stretched to take the head into her mouth, then it filled her mouth as she watched me. She was smiling with her eyes as she sucked me and ran her tongue over me. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't last forever. In time, my dick started throbbing and I knew the end was at hand. She could tell also. She sucked harder, putting a hand on the shaft and stroking. She was taking only the first inch or two in her mouth now. She wanted me to cum on her tongue, instead of in her throat, so she could taste it. I ran my hands through her brown hair as the inevitable neared. When my pleasure peaked, I cried out. I felt the sperm pulsing up my shaft and squirting into her mouth. I could feel her mouth move as she swallowed my cum. I instinctively tried to force more of my dick into her mouth, but her hand prevented this. I shot my cum onto her tongue and she got to taste it.

I finished spurting but she kept sucking. In a very short time, my dick became too sensitive. As much as I wanted the pleasure to continue, it was too much to bear. I reluctantly pushed her face away from my dick. My head fell back to the pillow as I gasped, "Too much, stop."

Her mouth came away from my softened dick with a wet sound. A tiny stream of cum joined her lips to my dick. She smiled broadly, still swallowing the last traces.

"Did you enjoy that as much as your face said you did?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said in a tired voice. "That was amazing."

"Caramba?"

"Caramba," I agreed. We shared a laugh.

"Do you think you will still have the strength to fuck me?"

"Let me rest a few minutes. Then I will make you feel like you made me feel a few minutes ago."

"OK!" she answered with eagerness. She crawled up next to me and hugged me. We kissed.

"When are you going to finish undressing me?" she asked.

"I started to, but you seemed to enjoy wearing that so much that I decided to wait. Are you ready now?"

"I like wearing it for you. I like how it feels. I feel so sexy in it, but I like feeling your body against mine even better."