Havana Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having heard that, I reached down and started to pull it up. She sat up and straddled my chest. As she lifted her arms, I carefully took the outfit off her. I could feel the wetness of her pussy leaking onto me. I put my arms on her sides, just below her breasts.

"You look delicious."

"All yours," she promised.

"Mmmm, I can feel how wet you are."

"Oh, sorry." She started to get up but I held her down.

"Don't. I like feeling you all wet."

She started sliding her lips back and forth against me. She slid easily. We gave each other a broad smile. Next, she got up and licked my chest clean.

"I like tasting myself on you," she said as she licked.

Watching her lick was awakening my dick. When she finished, she slid her hand down towards my dick. She felt that I was hard. Her eyes widened and she looked up at me. "Are you ready?" she asked, hopefully. I nodded. She smiled broadly and made a happy sound. She crawled over me (a heavenly sensation) and retrieved one of the last few love rubbers. She gave the head of my dick a little kiss and giggled just before she put the condom on. When I was ready for her, she sat up and straddled my hips. I watched wide-eyed as she impaled herself on my hardness. She used one hand to guide me into her opening, then her face showed she was lost in pleasure as I penetrated her. She sank down until I was fully seated in her. She wiggled around a little, feeling how she gripped me so snugly, and smiled. When she opened her eyes, she saw I was watching her with delight.

"You were watching that?" she asked, sounding embarrassed.

"Yes, I like seeing how much you enjoy that."

"Enjoy what?"

"Making love."

"I do. You make it so special." She sighed deeply. She rose up, paused and then descended. I watched her brown-haired lips encircling my cock. As she moved up, my shaft pulled on her lips. It was as if they were reluctant to let me escape. Then, as she moved down, her lips appeared to spread and joyfully allow me back in.

Felicita remembered how her blowjob left me exhausted and insisted on doing all the work this time. She rode me and played with her tits. Sometimes, she would lean forward so I could lift my head and suck her nipples. Other times, she would sit upright. When she wasn't pulling on her nipples, I would watch them bounce or hold the palms of my hands flat against them. It excited her to feel her nipples rubbing against my hands. This was one of my favorite positions, mainly because I had such a perfect view of her body as she fucked me.

In time, I could tell she was tiring. I convinced her that I was ready to move to another position. She got off me and waiting for me to decide what we were going to do next. I got up and turned off the lights. When I pulled back the curtains, I could tell she was looking at me and wondering what I had in mind. I called her over to the window. It was dark in the room. The only light was coming from outside the window. We could see the lights along the shoreline curving in the distance.

"I want you to cum with me inside you while you are looking at Havana. That way, when you look at Havana at night again, you can remember how I made you cum. "

She liked that idea. I had her stand facing the window, bent at the waist with her palms against the glass. I stood behind her and entered her doggy style. I sank into her depths, making her sigh. I fucked her as we looked out at the city where we fell in love. In a few minutes, she came loudly as I thrust deeply into her. Her hands were leaving sweaty handprints on the glass. That should give the maid something to wonder about.

Before I came, we moved back to the bed. I lay on top of her and we held each other close as I pumped my sperm into her. We were sweaty, but neither of us wanted to get up. Finally, I had to get up as my erection subsided. I slid next to her in the bed, pulled up the covers and we lay there, our naked bodies pressed together, looking out at the lights.

"It really is a beautiful city," I mused.

"You made me appreciate it. Before you, it was just a city. Now, I see beauty that I never realized was there."

"I am holding the most beautiful part right here," I said as I squeezed her tighter. She cooed.

We slept that way all night, holding each other close.

To Be Continued in

Chapter 6 – Home... And Beyond

This story is Copyright © 2004 by Strickland83. All rights reserved.