Have Faith...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Uhhh….Uhhhhh…UHHHH MMMYY GGOOOODDD!” Monica screamed out to the heavens feeling lost in ecstasy, floating in heaven, for the first time in a long time. When she came too John had removed his fingers and she weakly looked up and saw he had moved. His head was now even with her bush hair and even as she looked, he buried his head into her, and she felt his tongue slide into her. “Ohhh yes John…yes….tongue me baby…oh shit…yes….fuck me…fuck me with your tongue!” Monica moaned as she thrust her hips up to his face. After a minute he lifted his head and looked at her.

“Here return the favor…” John said as he thrust his hips near her head, causing his cock to touch her cheek. She shook her head no.

“No John…that’s too sinfulllll…….oh god …yes!” Monica moaned as he moved his tongue back and again began to tongue her pussy. He moved his cock forward and Monica still having her mouth open, felt it slid into her lips slightly. Her body responded and she wrapped her lips around the head of it and started sucking. Part of her was saying this was wrong, but her body screamed for it all. She sucked harder and soon bobbed her head down, taking most of him into and out of her mouth. John gave a wet grin as he felt his wife’s mouth now working his cock. He then pulled back and sucked his mouth to her clit and started tonguing her love button. Monica responded immediately by moaning around his cock and sucking on it harder, and John could now easily hear the slurping noises she was making. John then again took his hand and insert three fingers into his wife, while he kept up the assault with his tongue on her clit. Almost right after insertion, he felt her tighten up and knew she had started another orgasm.

“Mmm…ooommhh… gggaawwddd!” She mouthed out around her full mouth as she came again. John then felt the flood of pussy cream over his fingers and removed them and placed his mouth to suck up his wife’s juices. She bucked against his face and soon the deluge slowed. John leaned up and gave her a wet grin as she continued to nurse on him.

“Alright Monica…let me loose so that I can really fill you up now.” John said expecting her to spit out his engorged member, and she did pull off of it, but she shook her head no.

“Huh huh….I want you to cream in my mouth…I’m…very hungry.” Monica said as she again swallowed his cock into her mouth and started sucking with much noise. John was floored…never in the past had she EVER wanted to swallow his load. The few times he had by accident she always spit it out, and here she was telling him to. She must be crazy horny, he thought with a grin.

“Ok Monica…mmm keep that up…and…uuh…you’ll be getting your wish….mmm god…soon.” John said as he surrendered to the feeling of his wife’s mouth around his cock. Monica bobbed her head and slurped on Johns cock, intensely wanting him to cum, too be nasty again like she used to be….more so even. She wanted to take his cum, swallow it and savor it. Monica not wanting too wait any longer for her treat, moved her hand down and slipped her fingers into the crack of his ass and began to stroke his puckered hole. John, feeling very close, was brought over the edge at his cold wife’s nastiness. He thrust his hips up and even as he did Monica slipped a finger into his asshole, causing his orgasm to be even stronger.

“HHha…aahh…shhhiittt!” John screamed aloud as he thrust hard against his wife’s mouth and felt his cock buried deep into her throat as his cum boiled forth and started painting her tonsils. Monica pulled back and held just the head inside her mouth, tonguing it as she felt His cream flowing and shooting past her tongue. She started finger fucking her husband up the ass, and with every finger thrust she felt a spurt of his juice and a pulsing of his cock in her mouth. John felt as if he was a puppet, with his wife pulling the string, he had no control over his orgasm now as she used her mouth and finger to bring more cum then he ever thought he had. But Monica couldn’t swallow fast enough and his juice began to spurt from the side of her lips and flowed down her cheeks and chin. But the flow did start to slow, and then stopped all but a small trickle. Monica continued to suck at her husband, then feeling her mouth cum feel, lifted off of him and began to lick down the sides of his shaft.

John felt totally drained, feeling as if she had sucked his balls through his cock like a straw. But he looked up at her as she licked him, and saw such a incredibly nasty sight, as his wife’s face was totally coated in his cum and her spit. He watched as she rubbed and licked all over his cock and balls, smearing the combined juices over her entire face. John was so turned on by the sight that his quickly shrinking cock did a reversal and began to fill out yet again. When he was fully hard again, Monica looked up at him and began moving over his body and looked him in his eyes with hers and gave a huge grin.

“Have I been naughty, have I been a total slut for you?” Monica almost growled at him.

“God yes….you’ve been my naughty slut and I love it.” John told her honestly looking her over and feeling his cock becoming even more engorged then before.

“Am I beautiful like this John…covered in your cum and spit….do you think I’m beautiful dear?” Monica asked further feeling totally lost in her sluttiness.

“Fucking yes …you are so fucking gorgeous right now…I want to fuck you so bad Monica. I need to be inside you.” John said panting as his wife rubbed her breasts over his chest and he could feel her stone hard nipples.

“You want to be inside where John?” Monica said teasingly as she moved her hips and rubbed her soaked pussy over the length of his cock, up and down as her body slide back and forth.

“Oh shit…your pussy Monica…you pussy…I want to be buried in your pussy so bad!” John said feeling the heat and wetness over his cock.

“You mean this pussy!” Monica said as she slid her body down and bucked her hips causing his cock head to slip between her pussy lips, and then sunk to the bottom of his cock to the root.

“Oh fucking YESSS!” John grunted aloud.

“Uhhh…oohh yes that does feel sooo good…so you…umm…like being inside my pussy…well do you …ahh…like this?” Monica said as she started fucking up and down on his cock. Even though Monica was sloppy wet, she was still very tight from not being fucked much. With every downward thrust, John bottomed out inside her pussy. “Ohh shit John…oh you feel so good…uuhh….Ohh god...yes...yes…YES!” Monica screamed aloud as another strong orgasm tore through her pussy and reverberated through her body. She slammed down on her husband and her body jerked as waves of pleasure tore through her. John felt her pussy squeezing his cock like a gloved hand and his cock pulsed with each spasm of her muscles. Slowly John felt her orgasm subside and she leaned forward on his body, but he now needed to cum again having gotten this far. John started pumping his hard cock into her now, needed another release. Monica as tired now but her body still responded to his thrusts and she felt the heat rise in her again.

“Ohh John…feels so ….mmm …good…hurry though…tired…” Monica moaned out to him, feeling his cock slice a path again into her pussy. John was feeling quite close to cumming again and started to fuck her even faster. “Ohh shit…of…John…Umm…god….Ahhh….Ahh…oohhh…my…god….ah… ah…AHHHHHHGHHH!” She screamed again, taken into the blessed realm of another orgasm. She bucked against him as he slammed into her and felt his cum rise into his cock.

“Oh Monica….oh…god…her it comes….Uhhhhhh!” He moaned into her ear as he pushed her down onto his cock as he thrust deep inside her and let loose with another flood of his cum. She continued to moan and pant through her orgasm as she felt her pussy become even wetter with his juices. But soon she lay limp on top of him as he pushed into her for the last time and released her and she felt his nice cock start to go limp. Soon Monica felt it slide from her pussy, followed by the mix of their combined juices. Monica felt totally sated, her lust gone she lay their and pondered what had happened.

John laid their for a few more minutes, resting and trying to slow his breathing when Monica fell off of him and rolled over and off the bed, standing up. John looked over at her back as she slowly walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. John felt himself slowly drifting off to sleep and was feeling quite content when he suddenly felt himself being shaken.

“What have you done! How…how could you do that too me? I thought you loved me!” Monica said too the now awakened John. John looked up at her stunned, with how she was acting and then remembered she usually regretted having sex after her blood had cooled some.

“I do love you Monica, you know that.” John said trying to calm her.

“Love me? If you loved me you would never have raped me like that!” Monica cried out, almost hysterical. John couldn’t believe his ears.

“Rape you? I did no such thing! You wanted it as bad as I did. How did I rape you?” John said also getting quite loud as he sat up on the edge of the bed looking at his wife. Tear started to flow freely from her eyes.

“Yes you did…I never asked you to…ravage me…how can I ask for forgiveness after being so…base. How could you take advantage while I was weak?” Monica said trying to wipe the tears from her face as she stood before him. John felt bad she was crying but didn’t understand how she felt this way.

“Monica…it was just sex…good sex…but just sex. You used to love when we had sex.” John said hoping to get through to her. He did, but not in the way he had hoped. He saw the fire now behind her eyes as she grew angry.

“Yes…we used to rut like animals…I used too, but I am trying to look beyond my bestial side and find the lord God. I can’t find him if I’m blinded by LUST!” Monica said, screaming the last word as if it was worse then murder. He looked up at her as she clenched her fists and tried to stop her tears. Something again tore inside John and he just resigned himself again to his fate in their marriage. But he had one last thing to say.

“Fine then, but…but I just thought that what you saw in the study…well...maybe you were feeling different. Maybe you wanted sex again.” John said and watched the anger being replaced with confusion.

“What are you talking about? What about the study, what has that got to do with what YOU did?” Monica said feeling a bit lost and wanting to know what her husband was talking about. As Monica spoke, the warning bells were going off in his head… and he knew he shouldn’t say anymore.

“You know…just forget it. I guess…. I guess that it’s just the wife I fell in love with is gone… and I just miss her very much.” John said his eyes filling with tears. John saw that his words had an effect on Monica as well as the anger flooded from her face and she bit her lip as she again began to cry anew.

“You think that…that I’m not the same woman inside…that I don’t love you anymore? I do John…but I have to find God…or…or I am lost and can never be with you again. I’m trying to find him for us John…US!” Monica said pleading with her husband. But even though John’s tears still flowed, he was a bit emotionally numb and couldn’t comfort her now.

“Fine…you find god…for us or whatever. But I’m going to sleep in the extra bedroom for a few hours before morning. Goodnight Monica.” John said as he turned and walked out of the door still naked and closed it quietly too. He stood at the door, wondering if he should have said that and almost went back to apologize, when he heard his wife’s voice. He listened for a minute, and shook his head…she was prying…prying for forgiveness for her giving into her lust. And praying for her husband to see the light and error of his ways… and John just turned and walked down the hall and onto the extra bedroom. He opened the door, entered, and closed it behind him. He then climbed into bed and set the clock on the table near by and just lay his head down and gave up for the night. He soon went to sleep on top of the covers, tears slowly flowing from his eyes.

Cynthia was finishing off yet another orgasm in bed, thinking of her father and how the juices shot from his thing. She laid there resting and starting to drift off to sleep, when she thought she heard some noises. At first she thought it was just her imagination, but she heard a fairly loud noise and it woke her fully. She sat up in bed and nothing. Cynthia then decided to open her door to check in the hall for anything. Her room was the closest to their parents, separated by only the hall bathroom. When Cynthia opened her door and peered out she heard clearly but faintly noises coming from her parent’s room. Curious yet again tonight she crept up to their door and listened. What she got was a earful.

Cynthia heard a lot of moans, and then heard very clearly her father shouting as if in pain, and Cynthia almost opened the door to make sure he was ok, but stopped remembering she had almost been caught the last time. So she just continued to listen. She heard so more moans and the bed creaking. She then heard her mother asking her father if she was naughty and if she was a slut. Cynthia perked her ears up after that, and heard her father say she was. Then she heard Monica ask if father liked her covered in cum and spit… and Cynthia wrinkled her nose, but was shocked by her father loud response saying he was and thought her gorgeous and how he wanted to fuck her so bad. Cynthia then heard only a few words, like pussy and then a loud yes from her father.

Cynthia then heard the bed get rather loud and figured they were having full sex. She then heard her mother get very loud, and Cynthia figured her mother had just orgasmed. Cynthia smiled thinking her daddy sure could fuck. Cynthia gasped, having never really used that word before, and she giggled softly. She then heard her mother have yet another orgasm, and almost the same time heard what sounded like a orgasm from her father. Cynthia smiled thinking that her daddy must be good at sex for him too orgasm twice. She had heard from other girls that their boyfriends would have an orgasm then just fall asleep. She smiled, she knew her daddy was above average and here was proof.

She then started to hear raised voices, even shouting and knew they wer fighting. She heard most of what was said and it didn’t sound as if daddy had raped mother. She sounded quite willing to Cynthia. Cynthia then heard what sounded like her father coming to the door, and heard him say he was sleeping in the extra bedroom. Cynthia panicked and ran into her room and closed the door too but not closed. She watched her father in the nude as he hesitated at the door and then after a minute turned her way. She got behind the door and didn’t peak out…until she heard her father pass her door. Cynthia then opened the door and peaked out and down the hall…just in time to see her father’s naked ass as he walked into the bedroom and he closed the door.

Cynthia leaned into the wall and caught her breath, which she seemed to be out of. She told herself to go back to bed and sleep, and she climbed into bed. But sleep would not come to her, she was too excited by the night events. Then she had a wicked thought…she wondered if her father was still nude. As far as she knew, he had no clothes in the room. Maybe she could peak inside and look under the covers….Jesus Cynthia, you would get caught for sure then, she thought. But the harder she tried to forget she had thought it, the more she wanted to try it.

Cynthia looked at her clock, almost five o’clock in the morning. He had to be asleep now she thought. Without further thought, she threw back the covers and opened her door. Her mothers light was off and Cynthia hoped she would stay asleep. She crept down the hall, past her sisters room, and stood outside the room her daddy was in. Cynthia built her courage up, and slowly moved her hand to the doorknob. She winched when it mad a small grinding noise. She turned it quickly to try and get the sound over with. Cynthia then peaked inside…and gasped at what she saw. She wouldn’t have to lift the cover too see her father…he was sleeping on top of them. And Cynthia could clearly make out…his cock.

Cynthia became eve more excited as she stepped into the room, and tip toed to where the bed was and her heart beating wildly, Cynthia looked down at her father’s naked form. Just about three feet away, she studied his body, and then her eyes were drawn to his member. She felt her slit getting very wet again as she looked on, and Cynthia knew…she knew she had to touch it. It was too close that she couldn’t leave the room if she didn’t touch it. She slowly moved her hand, almost on its own accord until it was a inch away from her touching. She then leaned her whole body and lightly ran her middle finger tip over the bottom of his cock which was facing up toward his chest. She gasped when she saw it jerk at her touch. She grew bolder and lightly pressed two fingers onto it, and moved them from base to the tip of it. She noticed her mouth was open and she was drooling. She was in awe of it and was almost without thinking, was about to wrap her fingers around it….

John stirred in his sleep, and Cynthia almost jumped into the air as she jerked her hand away. She came to her senses and knew that if her father awoke…she would be in so much trouble that she couldn’t imagine the punishment. So Cynthia took one last look and decided to leave. She started to turn… but then had a very naughty thought. She wanted to give daddy a goodnight kiss. Cynthia knew she was risking getting caught but she turned back toward him and kneeled down over her daddy. She leaned over the bed more and ever so gently…pressed her lips to the head of her fathers cock. Cynthia stayed there for a few seconds and parted her lips giving it a good kiss she thought. Again her father stirred and she rose up. But this time he started to move and Cynthia really panicked. She turned and fled out of the door…pausing only long enough to close the door. She then entered her room and closed the door behind her.

Cynthia almost couldn’t catch her breath and thought she would pass out. But she moved over to the bed and let herself collapse into the bed. Cynthia then gave a hug grin, not believing she had actually had her mouth on her daddy’s cock. She had kissed her first cock she thought. Cynthia then noticed her panties which where wet from the front to the back of her crotch. Cynthia peeled them off and placed them near her nose, smelling them. She began to imagine her daddy smelling them…or even licking her. Cynthia brought her hands quickly to her sopping wet slit and began to please herself until she fell asleep with her panties next to her head on the pillow.

After john fell asleep, he had a troubled sleep. He a dream where he and Monica divorced and he was so lonely in the dream after. He then began to have a dream where he opened the door to his study, to find one of his daughters there outside it….her fingers buried deeply inside her pussy. John wasn’t sure in his dream which one…it seemed very vague that way. But in the dream she knelt down and took his cock into her mouth, and john started to face fuck his daughter. He then laid her down on the kitchen floor and entered her. In the dream he fucked his daughter hard, making her scream in orgasm after orgasm, ending in him cumming inside her. John then awoke…the ending of the dream so intense John felt a urge to orgasm shortly. But he saw it was morning and had to pee very badly. He waited till his hard-on dropped enough for him to throw the bed sheet on him as he walked down the hall to use the rest room. He almost bumped into Cassidy as she opened the door and walked out. She noticed his attire.