Have Faith... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh...god..." Cynthia panted out, braking away from her sister's kiss so that she could breathe. She writhed as Cassidy fucked her fingers in and out of her pussy, but she wanted more of her sister's mouth...just not at the lips they had been at a moment ago. Cynthia wanted to know what it felt like being licked, having never experienced it from a boy and certainly not another girl. "Lick me!" Cynthia said in a pleading tone as her hands pushed softly against her sister's head, causing Cassidy to smile broadly. Cassidy moved her body down further and immediately placed her mouth above her sisters finger filled pussy.

'You want me to lick you huh?" Cassidy asked teasingly.

"God yes Cas...please hurry, I'm so horny!" Cynthia moaned out to Cassidy, her hips thrusting upward of their own accord to try and meet her sister's lips. A second later when Cynthia felt her sister's tongue as it began to flick over her clit, Cynthia felt in heaven. "Oh god Cas...lick me...ooohh sssooo good Cas...oh God Cas, never...never felt anything so good!"

Cassidy liked the feel of her sister against her tongue. She had never been with another girl, having only had hand jobs and oral sex with boys, but she certainly had liked what Cynthia had done to her just minutes ago with her fingers and mouth, and wanted to give her the same pleasure now. But Cassidy also wanted to be careful with her sister as she could even now feel her sister's hymen still in place and she didn't want to be the one to break it. Cassidy had hers accidentally broken when a boy she had been with was too rough with his fingers, and she was quite mad, wanting her father to be the one to do the honors. So Cassidy decided to remove her fingers and just use her tongue on Cynthia, as her fingers rubbed her sister's clit.

"What...why...oohh...that's good too. Ohhh yeah...tongue my pussy Cas...oohh god, I'm close sis...soooo close!" Cynthia said as she noticed the change in tactics on her sister's part. She could now feel her sister's tongue writhe and stroke deep inside her and decided this was better then fingers. "Ohh god Cas...tongue feels...like eel...oohhh god...oohh I'm going to...cum...oohhh god...ahhhh...ohhh cum...oohhh ahhhh....UUUHHHHH!" Cynthia grunted out as the strongest orgasm of her life rushed upon her. Her body jerked and spasmed as her pussy clenched so hard it hurt. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Cynthia cried out loudly as her body shot up from the bed reflexively, her stomach muscles bunching up with the strength of her orgasm. So it was she didn't notice she was drowning her sister.

"Oh shit..." Cassidy uttered out when the first squirt from her sister shot into her mouth causing to try and swallow and gag at the same time. When the next spray from her sister's cumming pussy hit her, her mouth was closed and it rebounded up her nose and into her eyes. "SHIT!" Was all Cassidy could say as she closed her eyes and sputtered as her body shot up from between her sisters legs, wiping her eyes with both hands as she did. After a few seconds she opened them and saw her sister coming down from her orgasm, though still panting heavily with her eyes closed and her legs shaking visibly. "What in the hell did you do that for!" Cassidy asked sternly from her sister as she looked down at her. Cassidy was still wiping her nose and cheeks off when her sister opened her eyes after a few more seconds and it finally registered what her sister had said.

"What?" Was all Cynthia could think to say after she realized Cassidy had asked her a question. She was still coming out of her extremely powerful orgasm and looking at her sister through her legs was a bit weird. As she looked at her sister Cynthia couldn't figure out why Cassidy was so wet on her face and even into her hair.

"Did you pee on me or something?" Cassidy asked her sister as she noticed her hair was wet as well as her face. She also noticed a huge wet spot on her sister's bed. "I think you peed your bed...and me!" Cassidy said as the anger drained from her. She figured that even if Cynthia had peed on her, it was just because she had too strong of an orgasm. Cynthia shook her head at her sister, knowing she hadn't peed but she knew something had happened...Cassidy was all wet, as well as her own legs, and a huge area on the bed was soaked. Cassidy looked at her sister's wet legs and bent over and smelled them. "It doesn't smell like pee...Oh shit Cyn...you're a squirter!" Cassidy said as she began laughing softly, sitting up. Cynthia looked at her dumbfound, then she drew a hurtfully expression on her face.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I don't like you laughing at me." Cynthia said softly as she looked away from her sister and tried to cover herself up with her arms and close her legs.

"Cyn, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to laugh at you. It's just you can squirt when you cum is all, some girls do that I've heard is all. I wasn't trying to get you upset. I don't mind it...though it is messy." Cassidy said as she looked down at the bed and felt her hair. She laughed then, and then looked at her sister. "But its ok sis...I really wasn't laughing at you."

"It sure seemed to me you did." Cynthia said, looking up and dropping her arms and legs slightly. Cassidy looked at her and frowned.

"Well I guess I'll have to show you I wasn't laughing at you." Cassidy said as she reached out and opened her sister's legs and bent back down and quickly began licking anew at her sisters still dripping slit, causing Cynthia to gasp in surprise and pleasure.

"Oh God Cas!" Was all Cynthia could get out as she again felt her sisters wonderful tongue against her. It took only seconds for her body to respond and shortly after she felt another orgasm rush at her. "Ohh Cas...Im, Im gonna cum...Cas...oohh....oohhh...UHHHHH!" Cynthia again felt her stomach knot up and her legs spasm as she felt a warmth run through her entire body and then her orgasm blew through her...and past her sister.

"MMpphh!" Was all Cassidy could utter as another rush of liquid blew into her face and mouth. She continued to lick and drank down what flew into her mouth, but her face was soaked, as well as the bedding anew. She continued to lick the soft lips as the squirting passed and her sister's pussy was now just extremely wet. Cynthia's legs jerked and quivered around her head and she heard her gasping for breath as she relaxed and her legs dropped to the bed. Cassidy leaned up and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "Well, I think your covers defiantly need to be washed." Cassidy said, a smile on her face as she looked at her sister between her open legs. Cynthia raised her head to look back at her.

"And you need a shower." Cynthia suggested, seeing her sisters face and hair thoroughly coated with her spray. Cassidy chuckled.

"I think I just had one." Cassidy said as she looked at her sister lying on the bed, her legs splayed open, before her. She giggled softly at the sight. "Might as well use them to clean you up before we take them off to wash." Cassidy said as she used the sheet to wipe her face and hair, then leaned down and began wiping off her sisters legs.

"I guess I'm a mess as well huh?" Cynthia said then yawned aloud as her sister continued to wipe her down.

"Tired?" Cassidy asked her sister, and then suddenly moved her hand with the sheet over her sister's crotch. "Did I tire you all out?" Cassidy grinned as she put soft pressure over her sister's pussy mound, eliciting a soft moan from her sister.

"Cas...that feels good, but I am really sleepy..." Cynthia said and yawned again to illustrate her point, causing Cassidy to chuckle slightly.

"Ok then sleepy head, you stay here and put more covers on your bed and I'll go put this in the wash...probably take a shower as well." Cassidy said as she gathered up her sister's covers as her sister got up and went to her closet. Cassidy threw her clothes on as she looked at her sister starting to place new bedding on her bed while still in the nude and couldn't help but think how pretty her sister was, even if she was a tad skinny and not as curvy as herself (or even her mother she pondered). She peeked out the door and then headed to the laundry room across from her own room. She placed the soaked covers in the wash, then placing other items in from the hamper so as to not make it look odd about her sisters bedding being in the wash by themselves. She then moved to the bathroom and hopped into the shower, rinsing off. It wasn't uncommon for her to take a shower after work so her mother wouldn't think anything of it if she noticed the shower on. After the shower, Cassidy dried off and wrapped the towel around herself and walked back to her sister's room, opening the door quietly.

"Hmm...figures." Was all she murmured as she saw her sister sound asleep, the light in her room still on. Cassidy walked in, turned off the light and covered her sister up and kissed her softly on the lips, causing Cynthia to move slightly. Cassidy smiled as she walked back out and closed the door. She glanced down the hall and hesitantly walked to the spare bedroom and stopped in front of the door. She reached up to knock softly on the door and stopped. If her father was asleep or didn't want to be with her tonight, she wasn't going to change it this way she figured. Cassidy felt her eyes tear back up as she stood before the door and placed her hand on it. "But you promised..." Was all she muttered to herself as she turned and moved next door to her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Her bed creaked as she tossed herself onto it and began crying. She fell asleep later, her cheek resting on the damp pillow, her eyes too sore and sleepy to stay open any longer.

The next morning, Monica awoke to find she was the first one up. She looked at the other side of her bed, reminding herself her husband was still sleeping in the spare room. She sighed deeply as she went to wake the others. But when she went to wake Cynthia, she begged off getting up now, saying she felt sick and she told her mother that she might throw up if she ate anything. Monica looked disappointed, knowing her youngest daughter was the only one in the house she could expect to normally go with her to church.

"You sure you're not feeling well this morning? Monica asked, knowing it was a silly question. "You'll miss a wonderful day at church."

"I'm sure mommy; I really am not feeling good. My tummy is all jumpy and I feel nauseous. If I go I might throw up and then you'd have to come home. Cassidy is home today, she can take care of me if I need help." Cynthia said, lying through her teeth at her mother, something she hated doing, but really wanting to stay home and see what would happen at the home with her mother gone. She tried her best to look as sick as possible. Her mother looked very sad at the thought of her daughter not going.

"Oh...well ok sweetie, you stay here. I'll go wake your sister and father and tell them you'll be staying home. They can watch over you today." Monica said, assuming that the rest of the family would stay home from church as they usually did. Monica covered her daughter up fully and then went to wake her husband and found the door locked. Monica didn't know what to think at first, but then thought that her husband had locked the door against her coming to talk to him last night. She then knocked on the door fairly hard, feeling herself growing angry. When John opened the door, he could tell his wife was angry.

"I was waking you up to see if you wanted breakfast, but I'm not really in the mood to make it now. I'm just going to shower and grab something on the way to church. Cynthia said she isn't feeling good, so you and Cassidy please check on her..." Monica quickly blurted out and turning hurriedly, she marched off back to her bathroom to shower; leaving her husband speechless, wondering what was going on. Then he had a sudden thought about WHY his wife might be so mad. He closed his eyes, silently cursing and praying at the same time. It crossed his mind that Cassidy might have made good with her promise and said something to her mother after his refusal to open the door last night. He felt slightly faint and sick as he entered back into the room, closing the door behind him as he sat on the bed to catch his breath. After a minute he felt better and he decided he needed to know if Cassidy had said anything, so he went to wake his daughter.

Cassidy was sleeping peacefully, having a pleasant dream when she felt the earth start to rumble. Somehow she knew in her dream it was just someone shaking her awake and she struggled to open her eyes and awaken. After a second of blinking her eyes against the morning light coming from her window, she saw her father above her, his hand softly shaking her awake. She smiled slightly at him, then had a sudden thought of why he might be waking her and then she shot up in bed, instantly awake...and excited. John rose up as she did and quickly spoke, looking back again to make sure he had closed her door behind him.

"Cas? Cas, did you say anything to your mother, about...us?" John asked her quickly, but softly, trying to keep his heart in his chest as he spoke and trying even harder to keep his voice calm. Cassidy kept smiling for a second, and then her expression grew puzzled.

"What do you mean dad?" Was all she could think of as her father look intently at her. He took a deep breath.

"Did you tell your mother about us, like you threatened to do yesterday?" John asked her more bluntly, a slight nervousness creeping into his voice. Cassidy still looked very puzzled, but she shook her head vigorously.

"No, no way daddy. I wasn't...I really wasn't going to do that. I just wanted...you..." Cassidy started to say and her voice cracked, thinking about last night and her not being able to talk to him or see him after she gotten home. She fought back the tears, though she saw her fathers face became less stern as he looked at her.

"Ok so you didn't carry out your threat...listen I'm sorry...I'm sorry bout last night, but I knew if I even let you in to tell you we couldn't keep...things would've gotten out of control." John blurted out, not knowing what to tell his daughter, seeing her beginning to cry.

"But you promised daddy!" Was all Cassidy could intone as she looked up at her father, her tears streaming steadily down her cheeks now. John sighed deeply as he looked at his daughter, and wanted to hold her...partly to comfort her for crying, and partly for other reasons, but he restrained himself, knowing if he embraced her things might get out of hand. He could only lamely reach up and wipe her tears away with his fingers as he looked at her. "Listen, after your mother leaves we can try and talk, but not in here, not in your bedroom." John said, trying to think of how to handle the situation.

"But daddy..." Cassidy started to say, but her father quickly threw his hand out and softly covered her mouth.

"Not here and not now. I really, really can't talk more about it for a bit." John said and sighed in frustration as he dropped his hand and had to force himself to turn and quickly walk out of her room. As he closed the door behind him, he could clearly hear his daughter crying openly in deep sobs. John felt like a total shit as he walked down the hall and into the living room. He forced himself to turn on the TV to try and drown out some of the thoughts racing through his head. John wasn't sure how long he had been sitting there, but he heard his wife enter the room behind the couch where he sat. He felt her hands on either side of the couch where he sat.

"Was there anything you wanted to talk about, I was about to leave for church." He heard he say softly, also feeling her leaning down and felt her place her chin on the top of his head. He sighed softly, but didn't know what to say, or where to even start, but knowing she was trying to reach out to him in her own way. He slowly turned his head and looked up at her. He fumbled for something to say.

"I...I don't know. Just have a good day." Was all he could say, knowing it was probably one the worst things to say at that moment. She looked down at him, almost aghast, then just shrugged.

"Ok, well you have a good day too." Was all she said, fighting back an angry remark? She then hurried up and left the house, being careful not to slam the door on her way out. John continued to look back the way she had left till the door closed behind her.

"Fuck!" Was all he said, though to him that expressed volumes, as he turned back to mindlessly watch TV. It was almost an hour later that he heard one of his daughters open their door and come out, though he had no passing of the time. He was actually glad when he saw it was Cynthia and not Cassidy as she stepped out of the hallway.

"Morning sweetie, feeling better?" John asked, remembering his wife's comment. He thought his youngest daughter looked normal, least she didn't act sick, she even smiled deeply at him after his comment.

"Yes daddy, I'm feeling fine now, all better." Cynthia said as she looked at him. "I'm going to get a drink daddy, do you want anything?" She asked him as she made her way to the kitchen. He shook his head.

"No thank you Cyn." He said as she walked past him and into the kitchen, his eyes looking her way again as she entered the kitchen. He felt better now, thinking it less likely that Cassidy would try anything if Cynthia was up, especially if she came back into the living room with him. He smiled again as she came back out into the living room, glass in hand and sat down on the couch with him, lifting her legs and placing them in his lap as she often did, even as she sat the drink on the side table. John thought that with everything Cassidy was doing, Cynthia placing her legs in his lap might not be a good idea, but he didn't want to change what he normally allowed...it might seem strange and arouse suspicions he figured. And what John feared would happen, probably more so because it was on his mind, happened. He felt himself beginning to grow erect under his daughter's legs. He groaned softly, cursing the luck he was having the past few days. But luck had nothing to do with it, Cynthia knew that her legs across her fathers lap might get him hard, it had a few times in the past and Cynthia tried to increase the odds by doing anything to have her legs shift and move across his lap, such as reaching for the glass or such.

"You sure you don't want a sip daddy?" Cynthia asked him again as she reached back to grab her glass and bring it to her lips. She took that time to move her leg across his growing member and press into it as she did. Cynthia felt it shift inside his pants as she settled back to her seat. Her father only shook his head as he pretended to watch TV. She smiled behind the glass as she took a sip of her soda. She heard him grunt softly and he looked over at her.

"Cyn, I need to get up and use the restroom." He told her and started to push her legs off of his lap. She moved them the rest of the way as he started to get up, and she watched him as he walked off toward the hallway, his pants obviously tented down his leg line. She fought back a giggle as her eyes followed him. She heard the bathroom door close softly as he entered and she turned back to half-heartedly watch TV, not even knowing what was on at that moment. After a few minutes Cynthia heard the door open and looked up too see her father...and saw Cassidy standing in the hall, looking at her. Cynthia noticed her face and saw it fall in disappointment, then turn to almost anger as she stood there.

"Cas, what's the matter?" Cynthia asked her sister as she walked into the room and practically threw herself onto the couch. Cassidy glanced over at her, her eyes teared up slightly. She started to open her mouth to say something, but right then the doorbell rung, causing them both to jump. Cynthia quickly got up and went to see who was at the door. When she opened it she saw the preacher's wife on the porch. "Mrs. Granger?" Cynthia asked, not sure why the wife of her mothers preacher was at the door...on Sunday of all days.