Have Faith... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you two playing at?" Monica asked her children with a smile, seeing that her youngest was being tickled. Cynthia looked up at her from her lap as she continued to giggle and squirm.

"Just this mommy!" Cynthia squealed out as she reached up and began tickling her mother's side, causing Monica to start to laugh as well as she wiggled at the tickling.

"Oh you little devil!" Monica growled out with a grin as she raised her own hands as in threatening posture, and Cynthia braced for more tickling, but instead Monica leaned quickly over and started to tickle Cassidy's neck, causing her eldest to jerk back and giggle.

"Mmmmoooommmm!" Cassidy giggled out as she hiked up her shoulders to stop the offending fingers. Cynthia then leaned up and began tickling her sister as well and Cassidy then aimed at her mother's stomach. Soon all three of them were panting and out of breath but still giggling at they mutually stopped too breathe. Monica smiled at her children, even getting a smile in return from Cassidy. Cynthia then started the whole thing again when her sister felt more rubbing against her crotch. Cassidy again giggling tickled her sisters legs and Monica again defended her youngest by tickling Cassidy's stomach. A quarter of an hour later they were all tired out with tickling and Monica stood up to avoid more, but still chuckling. She told them she was going to bed, kissing each of them goodnight...she almost didn't believe that Cassidy didn't pull back or away when she kissed her. The two girls watched her walk away and heard her bedroom door close from the hallway.

"You are in a good mood now." Cynthia said, mirroring her mother's thoughts as she looked at her sister. Cassidy nodded at her with a smile.

"I am, me and dad had a good talk." Cassidy told her. Cynthia flashed her a impish grin.

"Just talk?" Cynthia asked playfully. Cassidy laughed but nodded.

"Yes...well mostly. Just a kiss otherwise, but he agreed he had been avoiding me and indicated he would stop." She whispered to her sister.

"So we are going with Barbra's plan, since you didn't talk him out of doing other than that?" Cynthia asked her softly, looking around to the kitchen to make sure their father wasn't in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I couldn't get him to do more, and I didn't want to push him. Him avoiding me was bad enough...I didn't like it Cindy!" Cassidy told her in a very serious tone. "I didn't mention anything about Barbra either, before you ask." She threw in as she looked at her sister.

"Good, because I wasn't sure if you were going to blow it with him." Cynthia replied in all earnestness.

"I did want to blow it...if you get my meaning." Cassidy told her with a giggle and her sister laughed, nodding.

"I know you do...so do I. I just hope what Barbra plans goes ok. I still don't like waiting Cas." Cynthia said, and her sister shrugged.

"She was right, if we both show up on him; he'll freak like...twenty times more then if it's just me Cindy." Cassidy told her and her sister nodded, but still gave her a frown. "Listen, I need to get to bed in a minute, I have to work early and you have school tomorrow too." Cassidy reminded her, and Cynthia groaned.

"I know Cas. Want company in bed?" Cynthia suggested to her sister and Cassidy laughed, but shook her head.

"I mean sleep silly! Honestly, I'm beat Cindy...I need sleep. Also my leg hurts since we walked a lot today." Cassidy explained and Cynthia nodded. Cassidy started to stand and her sister did the same.

"Well goodnight then Cas." Cynthia told her as she leaned forward and gave her a hug.

"Night sis." Cassidy returned the hug, and then quickly kissed her sister on her lips. Cynthia pouted when she pulled away quickly. "I really need sleep sis." She told her with a chuckle and separated from her sister. Cynthia giggled and nodded. Cassidy walked to her room then and Cynthia followed her and past her to her own room. After changing clothes Cassidy slipped under her covers and looked up into the dark room. The last thought she had for the night was a silent prayer that whatever Barbra had planned out, would work.