Have Faith... Ch. 06

Story Info
The family's actions start to boil over...
11.3k words
4.47
36.1k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cynthia, are you sure your mother saw us?" Barbra asked the girl as she and the others quickly got dressed.

"I'm pretty sure. I saw her pull up to the house in her car, come inside and then leave again in a hurry...and she was crying. I could tell even though I was a few houses down." Cynthia explained as she watched the three of them dress. Cassidy looked at Barbra and they nodded to each other. John was frowning and looking both embarrassed and mad.

"Will someone explain how Cyn knew about this...us! And I know your mother knows now, which is more then I can say!" John practically growled out, even angrier at the moment because he knew his wife had seen him with Barbra and his own daughter. But he wanted answers. Cassidy sighed deeply as she ran her hand through her hair.

"Ok dad, I'll try to explain..." Cassidy started off and in the next five minutes gave him a condensed version of the last week or so. John looked just as mad and confused at the end of his daughter's explanation. He looked at his youngest daughter as he realized something.

"So it was you at the door that day and not your sister?" John asked Cynthia in a surprised tone. Cynthia gave him a huge grin and nodded, blushing a deep red.

"Sorry daddy!" Cynthia muttered out to him. Barbra sighed deeply as they stood there.

"Listen we haven't gotten anymore time John! Your wife could come back any time now and we need to figure out what to do." Barbra said, her voice edgy, almost to the point of panic. He looked at her.

"What is she doing right now? Going to a lawyer...the police? What we did Cas was illegal." John said aloud to the others, trying to figure out what they should do. Cassidy knew the answer without thinking.

"She'll go see your husband Barbra. She always goes to church whenever something blows up here at the house or with dad. She's going to talk to Reverend Granger." Cassidy said as she looked at Barbra, then her father. Barbra nodded.

"She's right! Steve doesn't tell me what they talk about but often tells me about how often Monica has to console with him, that she had some big problem years back and he has to constantly help hold her spirits up. She's probably going to talk to my husband." Barbra said, then quickly frowned, and then just as quickly chuckled. "Which means I'm getting divorced after she talks to my husband about this." She said quietly, an odd grin on her face. John looked at her for half a minute as she talked.

"Listen we have to deny this happened." John told them and they looked at him in disbelief.

"Dad, she already saw us having sex...I don't think we'll fool her into believing otherwise. It's not like she only suspected us doing this, she SAW US!" Cassidy told her father in a scared, raised voice. Her father nodded.

"Yes, and I'm sure that we will be getting a divorce, but if it's just her word against ours, maybe Barbra might not. She can say Monica was just making it up...save her marriage, or at least not get screwed in the divorce. Also I'd rather not wind up in jail when the word gets out I'm having sex with my daughter." John told them and Barbra looked thoughtful, thinking about the idea in her head. Cassidy looked doubtful. Cynthia surprised them all.

"Daughters daddy...don't leave me out." Cynthia quickly threw in, causing her father to hurriedly glance at her.

"What?" He asked her, but Cassidy grabbed her sister by the arm and swung her around.

"Cynthia, we haven't got time for this now!" Cassidy growled out at her sister, and Cynthia gave her a hurt look. Cassidy hadn't told dad about her deal with Cynthia...or even that his youngest daughter also wanted to have sex with him.

"You promised!" Cynthia replied quickly. John gave them both a confused look.

"Cynthia, after we deal with mom, we'll all talk about this!" Cassidy again told her sister, and some level of understanding dawned on him.

"Cynthia, what...what do you mean?" He asked his youngest child, holding up his hand for silence when Cassidy started to butt in. Barbra had had enough of the family game, John had suggested a course of action and she wanted to go with it.

"Oh for God's sake John, both of the girl's wanted to fuck you...I just suggested that Cassidy go first and Cynthia could jump your bones another day. For fucking sake, can we get going before your wife brings my husband here or something like that!" Barbra shouted out to them and the other three were stunned for a second, but John nodded after a moment. He glanced at his daughters, knowing he would have to figure out what to do about the situation with them, but for now his wife was more important.

"Ok fine Barbra. You...you head home. Deny everything! Even if Monica and Steve both show up and accuse you of who knows what. We don't know how much Monica saw here tonight. Hell, maybe she just heard sex noises and figured it was just you and me having sex not Cassidy...we don't know. So no confessing and deny everything!" he said, his mind racing now with a real problem he might be able to deal with and not the desires of his two teenage nympho daughters.

"Ok, but what are you guys doing?" Barbra asked as she looked at him, as all the others looked at him.

"Same thing...we deny everything! Even straight to Monica's face. Barbra you only came over here to talk, and that's all we did. And Cassidy came home early and talked a bit as well. That's the story. No sex, no plots to seduce their father..." John said as he looked at his daughters. Cassidy looked down with a guilty smile, while Cynthia giggled; even Barbra smiled at the statement. "Maybe we can leave the house, get seen in public as a family, some sort of alibi that we're normal maybe." He said sarcastically, but honestly not wanting to remain in the house.

"Daddy what about me, I wasn't here, I was over at Jennifer's house?" Cynthia asked her father and Cassidy realized why this had happened.

"Jennifer's house? I didn't think about it before but you were supposed to go with mom so THIS wouldn't happen! Dammit Cindy why didn't..." Cassidy yelled at her sister until father silenced her.

"HEY! Stop yelling at her Cas!" John raised his voice and looked at his daughters. "I don't know exactly what the 'plan' was but it did happen and we have to deal it Cas, not blame others." He explained to his eldest, and then looked at Cynthia. "What were you asking honey?" He asked her softly, lowering his voice as he noticed she was near tears.

"Well daddy, I was thinking I wasn't here. Mommy doesn't know about me and well...what I wanted. Maybe I can stay here and talk to her if she comes back home soon and find out what she knows. If she didn't see much or whatever I can give you a call and tell you." Cynthia suggested to her father, and then threw in something else. "And maybe mommy might be feeling sad and want someone she thinks she can talk too besides Reverend Granger...you know, who wasn't having sex." Cynthia finished saying, and John looked at her and smiled.

"That might be a good plan Cyn. You don't mind staying here by yourself for awhile?" He asked her and she shook her head that she didn't. "Your mother might be very angry or really sad, so please be careful around her ok and call if you have any problems. In any case we'll be home before ten tonight, any later and it would certainly be odd." He told her and then looked at the others. "Remember, deny everything, ok?" he finished saying as Barbra started moving to grab her purse.

"Ok, I'm going home...I hope this works John. I don't mind getting a divorce, I had been thinking of one for some time anyway, but it would be easier without this complication." Barbra said with a worried look on her face. He just nodded.

"I hope it does too, but I fear we'll both be single before too long Barbra." He told her as he followed her into the living room. She turned and smiled at him.

"Well, I guess that means you'll be on the market for a new wife?" she asked his suggestively. He laughed loudly then, nodding slight as he did. Cassidy came up behind him with a grin on her lips.

"Only if she's a good step mother for his two daughters." Cassidy said playfully. Barbra smiled and nodded.

"Oh I think she would be. Ok, then...deny everything. Cross my fingers." Barbra told them as she looked back; she then hurriedly rushed forward and quickly hugged each of the others as they stood in the living room. They could see tears in her eyes as she did. "God I hope this works..." She mumbled out as she walked back to the door, John following behind her. After she opened the door and looked back at him, he leaned over and kissed her quickly, causing her to smile slightly. "Well even if it doesn't, that big boa you have in your pants was worth it John." She told him with a smile.

"I hope so Barbra, call if you have any news for us about...whatever." He said with a sigh as she started out the door. She started walking to her car.

"I will." She said over her shoulder as she reached her car and quickly left. John closed the door and looked at his girls. Cynthia was near tears and Cassidy had the look of utter dread on her face. He walked up and pulling both the girls too him, gave them a huge hug. He then hesitated, but leaning down to each gave them kisses on the mouth. First Cynthia, she threw her arms around him and was still crying as they kissed, then Cassidy, who was smiling when he turned to her. He leaned in to kiss her and she grabbed him and he felt her tongue invade his mouth, followed quickly by her hands as they gripped his ass. Seconds later he broke the kiss and had to laugh, as did the girls, even Cynthia. He looked back at her.

"You sure you'll be ok waiting for your mother, we can always say that you came home and then went out." He suggested, but she shook her head as she wiped her eyes dry.

"I'll be fine daddy, I won't cry from here on out either...if I didn't know anything, why would I cry. I'll be ok with mommy...she might need me." Cynthia told him and he slowly nodded.

"Well ok then. Cas, you ready to go? I feel like we've been banished." He mumbled as he looked at his daughter. Cassidy nodded, and then looked at her sister.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, it isn't your fault. I love you Cindy." Cassidy told her, and then threw herself at her sister and embraced her. John could tell they were both crying now. He had to force back his own tears now...he knew that everything had changed and would never be the same from here on out, and it scared him. So he forced back the tears and tried to smile as he separated them.

"Come on girls, we should go Cas." He told them and they separated, both wiping their eyes. "Cyn, we'll be back in a few hours...earlier if you call us. Be safe sweetie." He told her and hugged her again, but quickly broke it to avoid crying from either of them. He and Cassidy quickly filed out of the house and closed the door. Cynthia just stood there for a minute, stopping her tears. She then sighed and went to go wash her face. She also had a thought to make sure her parent's bedroom was clean.

Monica was indeed heading to see Reverend Granger. The lawyer or police never even popped into her head, and even if they had, she wouldn't have done either unless the Reverend had suggested it. Several times she almost crashed, barely able to see through the tears as she drove, she kept replaying what she had seen at the house. One minute she was in complete despair, feeling sorry for herself at what they had done, the next, anger over how they could betray her like that. Especially her husband and her daughter...how could THEY be having sex? Monica was beginning to wonder if she had honestly seen what she had seen. She had to talk to Steve...she drove faster.

She pulled into the church parking lot and found that it was no longer full, only about a half dozen cars left. She was glad, it would make getting to and talking with Reverend Granger that much easier. Upon entering, she went back into the main assembly, thinking Steve would still be in there, and he was. He was busy talking to a lady and a man, Monica knew they were husband and wife, thought she couldn't remember their names at that moment. She stopped just inside the doorway and waited for them to finish talking. Monica could see only three other people there, all of them still praying she assumed as they remained seated. After a minute she grew frantic and started to wave her arm at him to get his attention. He glanced up at her and when she didn't speak, he figured she wanted to see him in private...this had happened before when something happened at home and she needed to talk to him.

"Monica, I'll meet you in my offices in a few minutes. Please wait for me there." He told her as quietly as he could for his voice to reach her. She hesitated, like she wanted to not wait, then she nodded. Reverend Steve Granger took a deep breath as he again listened to the couple before him. They were discussing about their son getting married in a few months and were talking to him about the dates and a few concerns on their parts. He listened to them, but he was also thinking about what was wrong now with Monica. She had come in less than a week ago, having problems in her relationship with her husband and difficulties with her eldest daughter. But Steve knew that Monica had to have these talks fairly regularly, about once a month or so. Steve also knew that Monica helped out more at the church then anyone else excepting himself. They had joked a few times that she should have a cot in one of the backrooms to sleep in.

He knew about what kicked off these problems, what was slowly eating at her, and he had told her was destroying her marriage. She had come to him years ago, when a then co-worker had brought her to services one evening. It took her another week to come again, but then she started coming fairly regularly. After two months or so she confessed her sins to him, and he had to admit, her list was long. He advised her to break ties with the destructive behavior and to repent her sins to God and her family. She since had done that, except talk to her family. He had told her many times that until she did, they...and she could not move on. He knew her fears; afraid that her admission would destroy her family, but that was exactly what Steve feared was happening.

Monica had mentioned that his own wife was talking to her husband John about their problems and Steve had met the daughters earlier in the week when they visited his house. Steve was glad his wife was helping, though why she hadn't told him, he couldn't say. Steve often felt standoffish with the woman, and it took a long time to figure out why. With all the time spent together and all the help she did for him, Steve admitted to himself that he had grown quite fond of Monica. He made sure to keep their relationship professional, at best lose friends, after he had discovered this about himself. He was very aware that she was a very attractive woman. It only made it worse that he also knew her darkest, deepest sins and desires. In this he was like a medical doctor with a patient, the relationship had to be kept professional, least it confuse the results, or worse...harm both parties. He was thinking along these lines when he opened the door to his office, ten minutes later.

"How are you Monica? I hated that you had to leave the sermon earlier, is everything ok?" He asked her and she looked up at him as she sat in the chair. He saw that she had been crying heavily. He knelt beside her and placed his hand on her head. "Monica, what's wrong?" he asked her again, this time more soothingly to her, seeing she was in pain.

"Oh Steve, I don't where to start...how to tell you." Monica said as she sobbed. She had given thoughts to the events at her house while she was alone in the office waiting for the Reverend to see her, and she knew that telling him what she had to tell him, would hurt him and she hated that. She had to tell someone, but now that she was here, she didn't want to. Steve looked at her with compassion on his face as she sat there. He was quiet for a few seconds before speaking.

"Try and start where the trouble started if nothing else, but not knowing the cause I can't advise you about it." He suggested, at a loss to talk about something he knew nothing about. She nodded as she looked up, bleary eyed.

"After I left here, I went home. I was upset that Cynthia hadn't come with me, and I thought I would go see how things were at the house. When I got home your wife's car was in the driveway and I thought about talking with her about my marriage." She said, and started crying anew. He embraced her, trying to calm her so she could finish the story. A minute later she got herself under control enough to go on. She looked into his face as he knelt close to her and tried to speak again.

"I also noticed Cassidy's car in the drive as I got there, and thought maybe she was causing trouble for the two of them as they...talked." She said, and then gave a crying laugh with the last few words. "I got inside and was looking for my daughter when I heard them. I then went to my bedroom...MY own bedroom and saw them there! All of them were on my bed having sex!" Monica raised her voice in anguished anger, as she recalled what happened. He looked at her in confusion.

"Who was having sex Monica? Your husband?" Steve asked, thinking she had caught her husband cheating on her. She looked at him, nodding slightly, but she remained silent for half a minute before going on, trying to recollect some calm.

"Them...all three of them! John, your wife and my eldest daughter...they were all having sex together." She explained quietly, starting to see some comprehension dawn on his face.

"My wife? No, she was over there to talk...your daughter?" he said in some confusion as he stood up away from her, needing air. Monica thought he was about to faint, so she quickly stood up and grabbed him to steady him. She moved him backward toward his desk.

"I saw them. They were all together. Cassidy was straddling his hips...I can assume he had his cock in her and Barbra was on his face, getting licked." Monica said quietly, and then looked up at him. He looked angry.

"Please don't say that here! Barbra wouldn't do that! She wouldn't cheat on me like that! And you say your daughter was with them as well? How do I know this isn't some delusion?" he said heatedly, and Monica gasped, not believing that he doubted her.

"I saw it, I was there...I heard them! I watched long enough for my senses to adjust to what I saw, but I saw them fucking Steve. I can't believe you're saying I'm lying, or am crazy! I'm not. Your wife was getting her pussy licked while my husband fucked our daughter!" She practically shouted at him, in anger that he didn't believe her. He looked furious at her as she talked. And as she finished speaking he raised his hand and slapped her face. It wasn't hard, but she fell to the ground in shock and looked back at him. His anger quickly drained from him, replaced by horror at what he had just done. She started to cry; partly that he didn't believe her on top of everything else. He stood stunned over her for a minute before he leaned over and gently pulled her up, still crying.

"I am so sorry Monica; I can't believe I did that to you. I just...my wife...Barbra...how could she?" he said, himself starting to cry as he held her. She sobbed against his chest as he stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry that I had to tell you Steve. I didn't want to hurt you. I would never hurt you...I'm sorry I did." She gasped out as she sobbed, looking up as he cried before her. He had always been there for her, so strong that he always wanted to help her, and she always wanted to return that. And now she had hurt him with what she told him. She didn't like him hurt. Without really thinking she pulled her self up and nuzzled against his neck, her tears falling on his cheek. He gripped her tighter as she did. She then moved her head and kissed his neck while he stroked her hair. She then raised her hand and pulled him down as she looked up and kissed him softly on the lips. He accepted the kiss, and returned it. Warning bells started inside him shortly after and he started to pull away. She gripped him tighter.