Have Faith... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still kissed her, but half heartedly, until her tongue flooded into his mouth and he felt a rush of desire for the woman before him. He had always desired her; the forbidden fruit that he knew was tainted, but the sweeter for it. He pictured her as she had been and part of him wanted that now as she kissed him. He again started to come to his senses when her hand started to massage his crotch, and without his consent, his body gave in. Now he needed this woman...wanted her. Her touch was driving him crazy...he returned the passionate kiss with even more vigor then she was. He crushed her to him as she continued to massage his now erect member. He gasped when she broke the kiss.

"God Steve...I need you....I've always needed you!" She growled out as she knelt down in front of him and quickly started unbuckling his pants and unzipped his fly. Again some part of him started to come to wake up as he looked at her and he tried to rally his strength.

"Monica, we...we shouldn't...ahhhhhhhh!" he started, but was cut off as she engulfed his aching member into her mouth. He looked at her; almost painfully as the last of his will seemed to drain from him, sucked out by the temptress before him as she worked her magic on him. "Oh Monica!" he groaned as he raised his hand and gripped her hair. He could hear the obscene, sucking sounds her mouth were making on him, and the complete act was driving him mad with lust. He gasped aloud when he felt both her hands tightly grip his ass, as if she was denying any chance of escape...though that was long past for the good Reverend. In the matters of sex, he was a novice compared to the master before him.

Monica was in frenzy, and she was long past comprehension of what she was doing. All she knew was that here was a virulent male before her and she needed him, so she took what she needed. Her mouth worked automatically on Steve, trying to get what she wanted...his juice down her throat. She used her mouth like a vacuum, taking him to the root, using her throat muscles to squeeze him, then pulling back to suck hard on the head of his hard cock. He had a respectable cock, but Monica's mouth had been used to her husband's monster, this was not a challenge...except to get it off. She purred as she worked hard to get her reward, glancing up, she knew it wasn't long coming.

"Ohhhh Monica, I can't...I've done never this...aahhhh...ahhhh...AAHHHHH!" Steve grunted out as weeks worth of stored up energy shot into her mouth. Monica gulped and took every drop, sucking voraciously. She didn't let her mouth fill, but kept swallowing every burst as it came. Only after a dozen blasts did it stop, and still Monica continued sucking. Steve's cock, which had started to flag, again grew as hard as stone as she kept sucking. He had to push her away, or he feared real damage to himself. "GOOD LORD!" he gasped out as he fell back on the desk in dizziness and disbelief. If he could have looked up he would have seen that she wasn't going to let him rest, nor think as she practically tore off her panties from under her dress and quickly climbed up on the desk with him. "Monica, what are...oh god!" he started to ask her, then watched as she quickly straddled him and impaled herself to the hilt on his hard cock.

"Oh Steve...sooo good!" She moaned out as she felt him inside herself. She steadied her body atop his and leaning over, used her hands to pin his shoulders to the desktop. She then started riding him. She was groaning every time she slammed her hips back against his, impaling her body on his hard spear as deep as she could. He was gasping out below her, watching the woman above him as sweat began rolling off her body and onto his. Again he fell into the ocean of lust that now surrounded Monica, her desire almost a palpable aura around her as she ground herself on him. She leaned over and started sucking on his neck and chest, tugging his shirt open to bare more skin. She left a minefield of hickies on his hide as her hips flew up and down on his engorged cock.

"Oh god Monica!" Steve groaned out, lost in confusion and lust, only thinking second to second as waves of pleasure washed over him. Never before had he experienced anything more erotic or bewildering. She gasped even harder as she rode him even harder.

"OHHH god...oohh god...OOHHH FFUUUCCKKKINNNGG YEEESSSS!" Monica shouted out as she came, her pussy gripping him as tight as any glove, pulling him up into blessed warmth, and pushing him over the edge yet again.

"AARRGGHHH!" he grunted out as his hips shot up and his cream blew into her.

"Oh god yes...CUM!" She screamed again as she felt him bucking below her. She grabbed his head and kissed him violently, all while her hips ground out every last second of pleasure from him. She groaned when she felt her over filled pussy slosh the liquid out and coat the skin between them. She gave one final violent spasm and then collapsed atop him, both of them panting and fighting for breath. She smiled weakly as she lay there, exhausted, but content. They lay like that for several minutes before Monica felt the man beneath her stir. As he moved, she felt as if she was just waking from a dream. He tried to push her off him, and she slowly climbed off him and planted her feet on the floor.

"What have we done? Good lord, why did we do this?" he asked aloud, as if to himself or too God. He then sat up and looked at her, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry Steve, I didn't mean..." she started to say as she tried to hold him, but he stopped her, a look of horror and anger on his face. He shook his head at her.

"Go! For God's sake, just go please! This should not have happened...please go!" he told her, not wanting to look at her. She started crying, fully realizing what she had done now, her desires no longer feeding her. "For Christ's sake...leave!" he screamed at her. She flinched as if he had struck her again and she turned and bolted from his office, slowing long enough to snatch her purse from the counter near the doorway, and then running from the building. Upon reaching her car, she stopped and leaning against it, began to sob. After a few minutes, she woodenly climbed into the car and started it up. The thoughts she had then were dark and lonely, she felt like she had burned her last bridge and that her life was a complete ruin. Why had she done that, she asked herself as she sat there. She didn't have an answer. She slowly put the car in drive and drove away.

Barbra was a nervous wreak. After she had gotten home, she half expected her husband to already be there waiting for her to get back so that he could confront her, but Barbra knew that he wouldn't be home that soon. She figured she had a little time, so she quickly jumped into the shower and cleaned any sex smells from her body. She then threw her clothes in with the laundry and washed them. She tried to calm herself, not wanting to look nervous or upset when he did come home. Two hours went by, and she was getting frantic again. He was rarely this late, it being after nine o'clock. She quickly took out the clothes, which were now dry, and started to fold them. She then heard the front door open, then close. She took a deep breath to try and relax, but continued folding clothes. Steve didn't rush into the laundry looking for her in a grand confrontation, and Barbra again grew nervous as she finished the clothes and took the basket to her room. She quickly put the clothes away, and still her husband didn't come to her to yell at her. She sighed again, this time in relief, thinking she had actually dodged the bullet and maybe Monica hadn't talked to him. She then went in search of her husband, a small smile on her face.

"Hey honey...I thought I heard the door close." She said as she entered the kitchen and saw him sitting in the living room; almost on the exact spot she had licked Cassidy the other day. He looked up at her as she spoke, he looked weary and sad, and she knew Monica had talked to him. Again her heart started racing, but she tried to act normal. "Steve...what's wrong?" She hated to ask, but knowing she would probably do that any other time he looked upset. He was silent, but continued to look at her. She walked into the living room and sat down beside him, trying to look concerned. "Steve, what's wrong?"

"Have you been cheating on me?" he asked her simply, not a statement but a question. She looked at him in faked surprised, thinking quickly what to answer.

"No...why are you asking me this?" She asked him, her voiced raised in nervousness, which she hoped he would take as righteous indignation. He looked at her more sternly.

"You're not lying too me? Because I've been told different. She told me you, John Morgan and his daughter have been having sex, over at his house!" he accused her, his voice louder now. She was angry now, not liking being yelled at...even if it was true.

"Don't yell at me Steve Granger! I didn't sleep with John Morgan! And did you say one of his daughter's...how can you imagine me having sex with both of them? I hardly know them Steve! Who's this 'she' you are talking about?" She asked him, her voice raised, as she paced back and forth now. Her heart was racing and she felt ill, both from her anger and the lies. He hesitated for a moment, as if he didn't want to tell her who it was.

"It was Monica, his wife. She saw you three tonight over at her house when she came home. I believe her." He told her quietly. Barbra sighed deeply.

"So you believe her over me? From everything you have told me about her she seems to have a lot of personal problems." Barbra told him, she then remembered what John and the girls told her about their mother accusing him of 'rape' every time they had sex. "When I talked to John Morgan and his daughter's they said she often accused him of rape...John said it was sex, sex she often would instigate, but then she would call him a rapist! Did you know that?" She asked him loudly, her anger still showing at being yelled at. She knew she had scored a hit on him, because he looked pale suddenly.

"Yes...yes, she admitted that to me once or twice." He said quietly, his thoughts going back to what had happened in the church tonight. Barbra saw that he was unsure now and figured she should press the point.

"Well, if she admitted lying about them having sex, maybe this is some sort of lie as well?" Barbra told him, more confident now that he was unsure of the source. She noticed he now looked like a landed fish and he sat back down on the couch. He closed his eyes for a second as he sighed.

"I guess it's possible Barbra." He told her quietly. She smiled, knowing she had him convinced. She turned around so he wouldn't see the smile if he opened his eyes. She then glanced back at him more seriously.

"So you come home and accuse me of fucking around on you and the source is a bitch you know to be a liar!" Barbra growled at him and he opened his eyes with anger in them as she spoke.

"Don't use that language in here Barbra." He told her sternly, though he kept his voice low.

"I'll use whatever fucking language I want in here...it's my house too! Remember, you were the one to accuse me of screwing around, not the other way around! I can use whatever language I want Steve." She told him loudly, her breathing heavy as she paced back and forth in front of him, her anger very real now.

"I'm sorry Barbra, I shouldn't have believed her, not after..." he started to say and fell silent. She continued pacing for a second, but finally caught what he said. She stopped and looked at him with curiosity. She saw that he was definitely holding something back. She wanted to know what it was...she didn't want any surprises later for her to deal with if she could help it.

"What is it Steve? What else are you going to accuse me of? Did I shoot Kennedy or something?" She said sarcastically. He glanced up at her, still hesitating, and Barbra's chest tightened, wanting to know even worse than before. "Dammit Steve, what is it?" She asked him forcefully and she saw him slowly nod.

"I suppose you have...have a right to know..." he said, then sighed deeply. "Especially if Monica was lying about..." he sighed yet again, not wanting to speak further. "After she told me about you...you and the others, she was crying a lot. I was crying, thinking you had cheated on me...we comforted each other." He told her, and Barbra had a sudden flash of unreality, half realizing what was coming but unable to fully form it into thought in her head.

"Comforted?" She asked him quietly, it dawning on her where he was going. He nodded to her, but refused to look her in the eye.

"At first...we just held each other. She...she then started kissing me. And I...I kissed her back." He said with a deep sigh, and then looked up at her, tears in eyes. "Then we had sex." He finished quietly, looking back down at the rug. Barbra, just stood there, mouth agape at his words. She then hurriedly turned away from him and took a few steps toward the breakfast bar and leaned against it. She was grinning furiously, trying her best not to laugh at the irony of the whole situation. But after a half minute she composed herself and her thoughts.

"So after she confesses to me having sex with her husband and daughter...you two have sex. No you two fucked! And you come home to accuse me of screwing her husband!" She yelled at him, in mock anger now, trying her best not to laugh and go up to him and kiss him for being an ignorant ass. He looked up at her as she cursed, but didn't say anything to her. "Oh that's fucking grand!" She said loudly as she shook her head at him, biting her lip she had a hard time not smiling. "You're amazing!" She threw her hands in the air in mock sarcasm and let herself laugh then, hoping he would think she had lost it...which she had. She laughed softly and noticed he stood up and moved toward her. "Don't touch me!" She said as she looked at him.

"I'm sorry Barbra. I was weak, and..." he started to say, and then stopped. "You're right." He said simply as he looked at her. Barbra shook her head...she had to get out of there, and it's probably what she would have done if she wasn't truly lying to him about everything.

"I need to leave." She told him simply and she started back to their bedroom to quickly pack. He hastily followed.

"Barbra, wait...don't leave...please, for God's sake I messed up, but don't go! We can talk this out." He said as they both reached their room and he saw her pulling down one of her suitcases. She shook her head at him, and gave him a small grin.

"I don't want to talk about it Steve...I've had enough of this, of you! I waited for years for you to get your head out of the fucking clouds and..." She stopped herself, she was about to say 'back between my legs' but given the current situation, it wasn't wise. "I'm done. You fucking the little Miss Monica is just the icing on the cake Steve. I'll come by some other time when you aren't here to collect more of my things, and I'll call you with any other information, but for now I'm moving to a Motel! If I really feel like it I'll call you some day and tell you which one." She told him sternly. He remained silent, not believing the situation. He watched as she berated him and stuffed her suitcase, grabbing another for other things after the first became full.

"Is this for good...are you coming back?" He asked her quietly. She didn't say anything, but continued to pack. A minute after she closed the last one and looked at him.

"Maybe, probably...I don't know, but don't expect me back anytime soon." She told him uncertainly to keep her options open, but she knew this was for good. She had thought about doing this for years, now was just the right time. She felt sorry for him; she even felt tears flood her eyes as she looked at him as he sat on the bed dejectedly. They had been together too long to feel nothing, but she knew it was over...she just didn't want to tell him that yet. She hesitated, then moved over and kissed him on the forehead, and backed up, grabbing her suit cases. He looked at her and he knew.

"Last kiss farewell?" He asked her, his voice thick with emotion as he looked at her. She looked at him as she stood there. She hesitated, but then she slowly nodded. She then sighed.

"Goodbye Steve." She told him and she quickly walked to the front door with the heavy bags. She half expected him to follow, or try and stop her, but he did neither, which was for the best. She quickly loaded her car and pulled out onto the street. At the first stop sign, she pulled out her cell phone and dialed John's number. He picked up after a few rings. "John, listen...I just left Steve and am going to stay at the Hotel 6 downtown, you know it right? Ok, meet me there as soon as you can...no, I don't want to try and explain over the phone. I know it's after nine, but you really need to hear what I have to tell you...BEFORE you talk to your wife. Trust me; you need to meet me at the hotel. I'll call you again after I know the room number I'll be at. Bye." Barbra, said, and then hung up the phone. She quickly headed into town to the hotel.

It was lonely at the house alone, but Cynthia wasn't worried. She had the doors locked and her phone was near her on the table as she watched TV in the living, waiting for her mother to show up. She was beginning to get worried, it was past Nine o'clock and she still wasn't home yet. Cynthia felt that if the others got home before mom did, things might go bad, but she didn't have to worry about that. Just then the phone rang and she answered it, thinking it might be her mother.

"Oh hey daddy, is everything ok? No mommy hasn't been home yet, or called. Barbra staying at a hotel...ok. Ok, daddy, but if you go there you'll probably be later then ten getting home. Ok, daddy...love you too." Cynthia said to her father as he talked, then hung up after he had. She wondered what Barbra wanted to talk to her father about, though she figured that her mother had in fact told Reverend Granger about the three of them here at the house, otherwise why would Barbra leave. Cynthia shrugged and hoped that everything was ok with her mother.

Monica was crying terribly. She was behind the wheel, and her car was parked at the end of Weathered drive...a dead end road. Monica had drove there with visions of driving off the end of it and into the twenty foot runoff gully beneath. She only had to start the car and go around the steel barrier to end it she figured. That had been the plan anyway, coming here. But she couldn't, she was too scared and in the end, still not ready to die. She was miserable though, feeling worthless. She sat there and sobbed, but she knew...now that she was here; she wasn't going to commit suicide. She couldn't go to Reverend Granger now...she had burned that bridge quite well, and besides a few church going friends...friends who she now thought might be best to avoid, she had no one. No one except her family. She didn't enjoy that thought, standing in front of John and Cassidy at that moment made her feel worse.

It wasn't that she blamed them, she didn't, and she blamed herself mostly. If she had taken Steve's advice all those years ago, maybe this moment could have been avoided. She didn't know, but she certainly felt guilty enough. Monica then thought about Cynthia. Maybe she could catch her while she was still at her friend's house and pick her up...they could talk in private. Monica knew it was pathetic pinning her hopes on her youngest daughter...she shouldn't throw this off on her, but Monica was desperate, very desperate. She quickly started the car and headed to her street.

Cynthia sat there watching TV, still waiting. It was close to Ten o'clock now...only fifteen minutes till, when Cynthia heard the front door open and she looked back and saw no one. After a few seconds a shiver ran through her, thinking maybe someone was breaking in, until her mother finally walked in too where she could see her. Cynthia relaxed, but could immediately see her mother had been crying horribly. Monica saw her and looked at her sadly.