Have Faith... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy, you have too. Reverend Granger said so...I think so. You need too. If it's eating you up this bad, you have to let it out. You have to let it go, like a caged animal." Cynthia explained and Monica laughed sarcastically.

"Like a caged animal is right Cindy...you have no idea, and I hope you never do." Monica said as she lay down, feeling tired and dizzy. Cynthia looked at her, and then lay atop her, her head on her mother's chest. They were both silent a long time, and Monica was wondering if her daughter was asleep, until she spoke.

"Mommy, I think if you want to stay married to daddy, you need to tell us what happened, otherwise this is going to keep eating at you I think." Cynthia said and half expected her to get angry and say she didn't want to stay married, but her mother started sobbing again, but she nodded at her daughter.

"I know...I know...but it's...so hard." Monica sobbed aloud. Cynthia softly cried with as they held each other, until in the early morning and both of them slept, their arms still encircling the other.