Have I Found Utopia?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped him pack his things, I did my worrying wife bit, shed a tear or two, and stood at the door as he left.

I cheered after his car pulled away, I was suddenly single, I could do what I wanted without having to worry about anything.

'Oh John my boy,' I thought, 'are you going to get a thumping when you get home my darling.' My fanny was in overdrive.

He arrived home on the Sunday night, I dragged him straight upstairs, and we made love for most of the night, I got the battering my fanny needed, and hoped for.

When we awoke in the morning the sun was streaming through the windows, as I told him about his dad.

He was as shocked as I had been, but then he smiled, He knew, what I was, and had been thinking.

His response was to force me onto my back, he got over me, pinned my arms with his knees. And then forced his prick into my mouth, I muffled a short protest. But he didn't allow it.

'Chew it, suck it, and eat it!' he ordered me. He yanked my hair, rearing my head up and further on his glistening prick.

I did as told, nothing was going to stop this, I went at it as if I had been shot from a canon.

He came after a while, his spunk overflowed from my mouth, but I got most of it.

Then came the biggest shock of all, it turned me upside down.

'You know about me and Nikki mom, don't you?' he said.

'Know what baby?' I asked.

'That we, erm well, you know mom?'

Yes baby, I know.'

'Well, we have talked, and what you don't know is that she likes girls as well, she loves me, but she likes girls too?'

'Wow John, that's a stunner, bit like her really?' I said, and laughed.

'Yes mom, she is.' He murmured.

'And...' I asked, waiting for more info.

'Well, she is having to leave home because of her dad, they don't get on, and she's asked me if she can move in here for a while?'

Now I was proper stunned. I had been on the brink of having John to myself, and now this.

'But John, what about us?' I said.

'She understands, and as I said, she likes girls, and she loves you mom, you know that, what do you think?'

'WHAT!' I was amazed, not sure if I actually knew where this conversation was going. 'Am I guessing what you are saying John, she loves me? Are you saying, what I think you are saying?'

'No, really mom, she wants to talk to you, that's all.'

'But John, I have never even contemplated things like that.' I told him, I was lying too.

'Well,' he told me, 'she thinks you are, she told me you are up for it, spotted the signs is what she said. She can tell these things, and she's sure she's right, and mom, she nearly always is.'

I was about to learn how clever and manipulative my son was.

'And she is beautiful, isn't she mom, even you have told me that, and that you think she is real sexy?' He said.

'Yes, she is everything you say, and yes, I have said that too.' I admitted, 'but John, I can't do that, not even for you, I'm sorry baby, but the answer is no.'

'Well, she is coming here tonight already; I told her it would be okay.' He said.

'And mom, there's one more thing, I told her about me and you, I had to, I can't lie to her, can I mom?'

Stunned is another emotion that went through me. What I didn't know was that, I was going to be unable to resist John, he would have me over a barrel, and that I would consent and give in, again! My almost permanent itch was going to get all the scratching it would even need, and very soon.

Nikki came, and John made himself scarce, we made small talk. Then she said. 'Has John mentioned anything to you Kit?'

'Yes Nikki, he has, and I'm not very happy about all this either,' I told her. I don't know where you've got this idea about me from?'

'No, I don't suppose you are overly pleased?' she said. 'But John and I have discussed it fully, I love him Kit, I really do, with all my heart, other wise, I wouldn't have let him talk me into this!' That was another bombshell!

'Let him talk you into this? Talk you into what? Is all this, his idea Nikki?' I was gobsmacked.

'Yes, he is a bit of a devil isn't he?' and giggled. But I'm sure you know that already? He really knows how to handle us doesn't he?' she laughed softly.

She obviously knew more than she was letting on, it seemed to me, she knew everything!

'Oh my God Nikki, you know about us? 'He really has told you about us?' I asked incredulously. 'How do you feel about things like that, me and him for instance?' I asked quietly.

'I wasn't very happy at first,' she said, 'but he's convinced me, he loves me as much as he loves you, but what am I to do, if I want to keep him?'

Then she hit me with another hammer blow. 'What will you do to keep him Kit Mmmm? What will you do?' she asked me pointedly.

Now I was stumped! I had never thought of such an equation.

'Are you saying I might lose him to you, if I don't play ball, and say yes Nikki?' I said in disbelief.

'Maybe,' she said breathily.

She put her arm around me to comfort me; I felt her hot breath on my neck. I had been close to a girl at school, but no one knew of that brief dalliance.

'Where is John Nikki? I think we need to talk.' I said a little heatedly.

'He'll be back later,' she whispered, she was moving in on me. I was beginning to feel like a rabbit in headlights.

She was sat right up against me now, I hadn't noticed, but she was. And her arm was around my waist and hips, her other hand was now on my knee, slowly moving around.

Her breath! Ooooh, it was such a sweet smell, and was washing over my face and neck.

I shivered, I daren't look at her. My pussy was going into over drive again; I was dead in the water. It could smell relief from a thousand miles!

'Nikki,' I bleated quietly.

'Yes Kit?'

'Please?' I whispered.

'Don't worry Kit, I'm going to.' She said.

'Going to do what?' I asked woodenly.

'Please you,' she whispered into my neck, her lips touched me. I felt a ripple of orgasm run through my fanny, there was nothing I could do anymore, my pussy was in command now!

Her free hand ran up my leg, up my body and cupped a tit, my nipple got squeezed and rolled, and I was under. Drowned in a sea of passion I hadn't felt since that day at school in the gym with Sally.

Nikki pulled me backwards into the sofa, where she got her mouth in front of mine; I was now breathing her breath. Her fingers were devastating my nipples and me along with them. There was no way I could ever resist this now, I was a goner!

Her beautiful big dark brown eyes turned my insides out! Her wonderfully arched brows seemed to quiz me. High cheekbones loomed into my view. Her full pouty lips were waiting for me, enticing me, luring me in.

I went, all the way, it was like falling into a bottomless pit, from which I was to have no escape.

'Nikki,' I bleated one final time, before my capitulation became complete.

I am a 40 year old mother of two, Sheila is now married and living away. And here I was being seduced like a young girl for the first time. Just the way Sally had done, all those years ago. I couldn't reconcile the rocket like strength of what was happening. Nikki had been right; she somehow had known that I still had latent lesbian tendencies.

Her lips closed on mine, I felt a shockwave of power and emotion sweep from her and into me. I found myself leaning sideways onto the sofa, and down onto my back. Gone!

She adjusted her to me, her fingers were undoing my blouse, I actually raised my backside so she could get at the zip on my skirt. I was summarily being divested of my clothes, along with my will.

Now I was the willing flower in her garden, wanting, and needing the sustenance that she would offer me, feed me, and grow me. Why had I not let myself go down this route all my life, I would still have been the same person, but life's fulfilment would have been mine.

Now there was flesh on flesh, we were becoming intertwined. Nikki was in the driving seat, she showed the way, I was the excited follower. Her finger tips were driving my nipples to distraction. Then she moved to my urgent fanny, her soft hands found me, I blew up in an amazing explosion of passion and lust, and arousal and then sublime satisfaction as my orgasm rode the waves around my quivering body.

She hadn't stopped kissing me, or I her. My own hands were roaming her soft tender parts, I got her clit between my fingers, and she grunted and gruffed into my mouth as her own explosion took place. We were both happy and loving.

Settling into each other, we rested, in a kind of way, both of us toying with each others bits; it was so gratifying, to look into another woman's eyes after all these years. I was a part of this now, whatever John and she decided, it would be good enough for me.

Arms legs and lips interlocked, love had descended on me again, I had fallen out of love with my husband, fallen in love with my son John, my flesh and blood. Now here I was falling in love with his girlfriend. Who later, would become his wife?

'Come on Kit, let's go to bed okay?' she murmured.

'What about John?' I asked.

'Don't worry lover, he'll know where to find us,' she laughed loudly, and dragged me behind her.

I started to pick up our clothes, but she stopped me. 'Let John find those, it will please him no end, to know where, and why we are.' She giggled.

I dropped them and up the stairs we went arm in arm.

We tumbled into bed, Nikki then blew my brains out by reaching into my side table and bringing out, and putting on a strap on double ended dildo!

'Nikki!' I protested, 'what's that doing in there? And what do you think...'

I stopped speaking, it was obvious what it was doing in there, and it was more even obvious, what she intended doing with it! She was going to do me!

'Nikki, please?' I whispered, as I moved away across the bed.

'Now now Kit, don't be silly, just you get your lovely pussy over here, and I'll show you heaven. Now!' she ordered.

I slid hesitantly back towards her, she kissed me, felt me and I was up in the air again. My pussy was hollering for it to be scratched, and scratched fucking good.

Then she was over me, and the dildo filled me, it was different to John's super cock, but it felt so spongely terrific.

To be in arms as soft and as encircling as hers was just so good.

Nikki beat me half to death with it, I shot juice out of me like a fountain, and Nikki was the same, making me cum, made her cum just as much.

I awoke hours later to find myself between her and John; he had come back, found us and got into bed. I felt so safe, wonderfully happy, and protected; nothing could ever take this away, nothing!

The pills the doctor had given me finally worked, my urgent desperate need for cock waned, but it never took away my desire for John or Nikki, nothing would ever be able to dissipate that!

Later that year we moved home, and now we live together as the happiest of families. I have my son, I have Nikki, and they have me. And now I am the proudest and most loving grandmother on the planet, to two gorgeous boys. And John and his wife are the proudest of parents.