Have Mercy on Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, here..." Barbara said after a beat of tense silence, another bell sounding through the hall. "I'll answer it, just-"

But Jordan had already begun to pull it open.

When Barbara stiffened, Mercy quickly laid a reassuring hand on Barbara's shoulder. Still, she couldn't help but keep her eyes on the doorway as light flooded into the hall.

A man stood there, his hand already lifting to press the doorbell again. When the door opened however, he looked up in surprise.

Mercy's eyes widened, her mouth parting slightly when her eyes finally managed to focus on his appearance.

He was tall.

Much taller than anyone in the hallway. His clothes were dark and hugged his broad shoulders, form akin to a football player despite his obvious age. The jacket he wore was leather, accenting his tan skin, and a handsome face that exuded both youthfulness in spirit and maturity looked Jordan steadily in the eye.

Dark dark brown hair covered the mans head, barely noticeable streaks of white trailing through it. There were no wrinkles on his face, no blemishes. His cheekbones were strong, his lips full, and the way he held himself was one of authority if the confidence brimming from every inch of him was anything to go by.

And as Jordan's mother took a step closer, Mercy trailing along after her, she saw that his eyes were full of light, but as dark as the night. Even with the rimless glasses that he wore, his eyes shined like coals. Just like Jordan's.

Exactly like Jordan's.

He was stunning, and the once light atmosphere was suddenly heated and swarming with an electricity that buzzed. Mercy slowly, but surely, pulled her gaze away from the man to finally look at Barbara.

The woman was pale, her bottom lip clenched between her teeth. Mercy could see why she might still be in love with such a man, and briefly felt sorry for the woman as a heavy silence fell over the house.

For a long time no one said anything. But then the silence was broken by the very person who caused it, startling them all.

"Hello." The man finally said, his dark eyes shining and a bright smile forming across his face as he held out his hand.

It was clear that the gesture had been extended towards a very quiet Jordan, who still hadn't moved from the space in the door.

"May I come in?"

12