Have Time Machine, Will be Lucky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, the girl was awake bright and early. She just sat in bed, holding on to me. She clearly had no idea what to do next, and I didn't have a clue, either. I mean, she was fine and it was obvious we could fuck, but somehow we were going to have to figure something out. I needed to learn Greek, or she needed to learn English – and preferably the latter. As I looked at her gorgeous face, it suddenly hit me. I had a freaking time machine, so time didn't matter anymore. I grabbed another load of Viagra and handbills, and stepped back 2699 years into ancient Sparta.

The king was very, very happy to see me. I'm sure his 24 doses were long gone. This time I pointed at the coins, and in a matter of hours, I was back to seconds after I left her, but with handfuls of ancient Greek gold. We jumped through space-time again, this time coming out in 1830 New Orleans at Centenary College. Wikipedia told me that this was the oldest liberal arts school in New Orleans, and I wanted to be deep in slave territory.

I got some strange looks, but it didn't take too long to find the resident Greek expert. We walked into his office and asked for a private audience. He seemed rather impatient until I showed him the gold. Then I proposed my bargain. I would give him half the gold, and he would keep my slave girl. He would teach her English – both for formal and informal use. He was free to make her work and punish her as needed, but he could not disfigure her or allow her to be sexually active. I would be back in two years for the girl. If she was alive, well, unsexed, unscarred, and knew English, I'd give him the rest of the gold. He agreed. I stepped out of the room, forward two years, and back in. She gave a squeal of delight, and then gave me a shy hug. I gave the professor the rest of his gold. He bowed and thanked me, then told me that he would go fetch the child. He stepped out of the room, and I pulled the girl back to my present day apartment. The whole procedure took me half the morning. Of course, she was now pushing 2723 years old, but what are a couple of years on a 2700 year old girl?

"Hello little darling. What is your name?"

"My name is Elyoda. What is yours?"

"My name is John. Did the professor treat you well?"

"He made me work very hard, but he is a good man. As soon as I understood English, he told me that you would return for me." She blushed and looked down."

This made me very happy."

"Why did this make you happy?"

"You purchased me from the market, and you opened my womanhood. I belong to you and with you – and with our son."

"Our son?"

"Yes. We have a son."

Shit! The girl was pregnant when I left her. We teleported back to the professor's room before he came in with the 13 month old toddler, who held out his hands to his mother. Crap on a stick! She picked him up, and held him out for me to look at. He was bright eyed and bushy tailed – and I couldn't help but grin. We thanked the Professor, and slipped out of his office and back to our apartment. I wasn't ready to be a parent, so I stepped forward to that afternoon, and had a good long talk with my doctor. He gave me a morning after pill, and I stepped back into the professor's study the day after I left Elyoda there. He agreed to give her the pill, and I stepped back into my apartment where Elyoda now sat alone. She looked at me with her huge eyes, and then asked "what does 'Darling' mean?"

"It means someone who is very special," I said. "Now take off your clothes."

"Yes my master" she said - without a trace of irony – and pealed off of her rough, slave garb. The professor had kept her thin and fit, and the only thing that looked different were her hairy legs, bushy beaver, and armpit hair. Yesterday's modern garb still fit her, so I got her into that and booked her for a Brazillian at the local spa. They couldn't get her in for 10 days, but that didn't really matter to a guy with a time machine. I took her right away, and left her with the attendant. Moments later, I collected her two hours after her experience and took her back home 10 days ago. This could get pretty hard to keep track of.

Suddenly, right as I was supposed to be enjoying myself, the thought came to me that I might be damaging the space-time continuum. I put that thought aside. At last, I had my little Elyoda alone and ready in the bedroom. As she stripped naked, I told her that I was very happy to have her, that she was beautiful, and that she was a wonderful slave. Then I tied that 2700 year old Greek rope around her neck, tied the other side to the bed frame, and began to slow fuck her naked little cunt. This time, there was no tenseness in her body, and she practically levitated off the bed to meet me.

After we were had finished, I decided I needed more cash. I clicked the button on my little machine, and it let out a puff of smoke and died on the spot. I pulled it apart frantically, but I couldn't get it to work again. That nagging though about damaging the space-time continuum kept rearing its head – and I Googled Sparta – the cradle of human Democracy. Only now it wasn't the cradle of democracy in Greece any more – that honor now belonged to Athens. I had damaged history.

Clearly, if I rebuilt the machine I would have to be more careful. I haven't rebuilt it, though. Perhaps I'll try to rebuild it in the future, but for now I am going to enjoy my beautiful young slave goddess that thinks she's married to a wizard and thinks my kinky appetites are normal and thinks that that her only job in life is take me happy. Tonight I am going to introduce her to anal and first person video games. I'm not sure which I'll enjoy more.

12