Have You Ever?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers

"Oh. I guess that makes sense."

"What makes sense?"

"Well, wanting to get into your pants. I mean, you're really beautiful."

"Thank you. Anyway, they come for the beautiful girls, but most stay because I make them a lot of money."

The rest of the flight was spent in pleasant conversation and she was surprised when the pilot announced they were arriving in NY. The engines began to whine and her ears popped and Janie glanced out the window, when she glanced back, Adriana offered her hand. Janie took it, noticing the pretty woman had already closed her eyes.

This time, Janie noticed Adriana's hand. It was soft and warm, but the grip was firm. She felt kind of strange holding another woman's hand, even though it was just for comfort. At least, she kept telling herself that was the reason.

***

Janie followed Adriana as she made her way purposefully down the concourse. JFK was a madhouse and she was glad of her new friend. The six-hour layover hadn't looked like a big deal on her itinerary, but she realized now she would have been really lost in this place and overwhelmed. Adriana lead her into a small bar and took a corner seat.

Janie started to sit across from her, but before she could her new friend spoke.

"Why not sit next to me? So you can watch the planes. We're going be here a while and I'm sure the wall behind me will get boring."

Janie slid into the booth-like seat next to her and watched a plane taking off through the big plate glass window.

"Can I get you ladies something?" a dark skinned guy with black hair and wearing a white apron around his waist, asked.

"A burger and fries with a Heineken," Adriana said.

"And you, miss?"

"Just bring her what I'm having; she hasn't been here before, but I told her your burgers were the best in the place."

"Coming up," he said, moving off towards the kitchen.

"I don't believe that," Janie said in a conspiratorial whisper.

"What?"

"He didn't even ask for your ID or mine."

"People see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. If they see what they expect and hear what they expect, they don't question, they just do. It's the way people are wired."

"What do you mean?"

"He saw two women, one looking like a business woman, the other like a college student. And when I ordered, I knew what I wanted, not needing a menu or asking for one. He assumed then I have eaten here before. When I ordered for you, he just assumed you were with me. Since I didn't show any qualms in ordering you a beer, and he knew I had already been here, he just assumed you must be legal by association and I must be because I had been here before."

Janie was quiet for a long time.

"What's wrong?"

"I just wondered what you meant by...well, by me being with you?" she said, blushing prettily.

Adriana laughed easily.

"Only that we were together. It is New York, so he might have assumed you were my lover, but despite your compliments, it's more likely my daughter. Why? Would it bother you if he thought you were sleeping with me?"

"No," she said quickly.

"Good," the older woman said simply.

"Good?"

Adriana turned to her then, her eyes catching Janie's and holding them. Her face was earnest and her eyes held the young woman's as she spoke.

"I've gotten to the point in my life where I can afford to be picky about whom I take to my bed. And I am. I'm glad you wouldn't mind someone thinking I was fucking you, because I wouldn't mind someone thinking I was. And that's about the biggest compliment I can give a woman."

Janie blushed and looked down. She wasn't sure if the blush was from the word fucking or from the idea someone might think she was sleeping with Adriana or if it was from the compliment. She was just sure her face felt like it was on fire and she could feel her heartbeat in her temples.

She felt Adriana's long fingers on her chin, ever so gently urging her to raise her face. When she did, the pretty brunette leaned forward and pressed her full lips to Janie's. She closed her eyes, seemingly on auto-pilot and parted her lips as the older woman's tongue gently urged her too. Janie had French kissed before, with her on-again off-again boyfriend, but nothing with him had ever felt like this.

Adriana's tongue slipped into her mouth and caressed her tongue, her teeth, the insides of her cheeks. There was no fumbling, no abortive gestures or hesitancy. She knew what she was doing and it left Janie feeling weak in her knees and all fluttery inside. She was disappointed when the kiss broke and Adriana sat back.

"Why did you do that?" Janie stammered as she tried to get her heartbeat and breathing under control.

"I wanted to. And you were ready for it."

"Ready?" she asked, still fighting the constricted feeling in her chest and her labored breathing.

"Yes, ready. A woman can tell. You're on the edge Janie, between being a woman and a child. You're ready to take that step, you just don't know it yet, but a woman can tell. The only thing holding you back is your head, and right now it's giving you a million reasons why that kiss was wrong. But if you listen to your body, you'll know it was right."

"My body?"

"Your nipples are hard; I can see them through your top. And you're trembling. If I had started to feel you up, you wouldn't have stopped me. If I had unbuttoned your jeans and started to finger fuck you, you wouldn't have stopped me."

Janie was silent a long time. She ate mechanically and had a second beer before she found the courage to ask the question that was echoing around her head and refused to be denied.

"Adriana?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you stop?"

She smiled softly, her hand taking Janie's and squeezing.

"If I didn't know you were a virgin, perhaps I wouldn't have, but I do. I'd love to be the one who teaches you about love and sex, but that's a decision you need to make. Me making it for you, that would be wrong."

"Wrong how?" Janie asked curiously.

"It would be taking advantage of you. Knowing your body was ready, but disregarding the fact your mind hasn't made the decision. It would probably be easier on you, but I'm not that kind of person. I want my partners to want to be with me and to know it. It makes it better for them and better for me."

It was dark when they re-boarded and Janie was pleasantly buzzed, pleasantly full and more than a little horny. Her body was filled with a nameless energy and excitement and her stomach was in knots. More than that, her pussy felt strange; hot, itchy, and a little...squishy. It had not occupied so much of her attention since her first period. She thought Adriana might try something in the darkened plane and she was ready. Not sure of herself by any means, but ready if it came. At least, she thought she was.

They had spent a good deal of time together now, talking, shopping and just burning time until the plane was ready to leave. She had never really been horny before, never like this anyway. She felt alive, her skin seemed to tingle, every nerve seemed to be aware, just waiting for some sensation. She settled into her seat and glanced out the window at the darkened runway. A set of lights flashed by as a small plane came in. She was still watching when the captain came on the PA.

"Ladies and gentlemen good evening. Hurricane Alice has shut down Atlanta, Jacksonville and Miami. We're currently waiting to make sure no one who had a flight out of one of those cities managed to get on another flight. As soon as we're sure, we'll be taking off. It looks like we'll be nearly empty, so as soon as we get airborne, feel free to move to open seats."

"What does that mean?"

"It means a lot of flights are canceled or delayed, so a lot of people missed their connecting flights and aren't in New York yet."

"So, we have to wait for them?"

"No silly, they'll have to catch a flight tomorrow."

Janie looked around. First class was nearly empty, with just a family in the very front, near the door and a couple of lone travelers in other seats.

Only a few more people got on and most went back to 'coach' before the stewardess closed the hatch and the plane taxied out to the runway. She took Adriana's hand again, as the engines whined and that stomach jolting feeling came as the big plane took off. Once they were airborne, she relaxed her grip slightly, but her hand remained in Adriana's. It felt warm and natural and she shivered when Adriana gently squeezed her hand.

The stewardess came around and gave them both little pillows and a thin blanket. The movie started and Janie groaned.

"What?" Adriana asked.

"I've seen this a million times."

"I never take that chance, I always bring a DVD or two," she said.

"Can I watch yours with you?"

"Well..."

"Please?"

"I wasn't going to get them out."

"Why?"

"Because I brought a couple of hard core sex flicks this time."

Janie blushed. She felt sure Adriana could see it, even though they were in darkness after the lights went down.

"I'm on vacation too and I haven't been laid in two months," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Is that why you're going to Europe?"

She chuckled then, just an indistinct shape in the darkness.

"My last girl dumped me. She wanted someone who was there twenty-four-seven. Took up with a bus driver. I've got some friends in Europe and some addresses of friends of friends. And yes, I plan on fucking as much as I can while there."

Janie felt herself shiver at the word 'fucking'. Adriana leaned close then. Still holding her hand, but now gently dragging her nails up the inside of Janie's bare arm.

"What about you?"

"What?"

"You planning on trying to get laid?"

"I wasn't," she said quietly.

"And now?" Adriana asked, her voice just a silken purr.

"I'm ready, if the right person asks," Janie said.

Her voice sounded small, more like a squeak than the sexy response she hoped for.

"In that case, I'm asking," Adriana replied, her voice still a sexy purr that made Janie shiver.

"Yes," she said, when she couldn't find any words that seemed to make sense.

Her mind was a whirl and the sensations from Adriana's finger-nails were driving her nuts.

Adriana leaned closer and her voice was just a sultry whisper in Janie's ear.

"Well, a plane is hardly the place for losing it, where are you staying in Zurich?"

"The Royale," she squeaked.

"I'm at the Imperial."

"So, we have to wait until we get there?" she asked, hearing the disappointment in her voice.

"For the main course, yes, but we have plenty of privacy for an appetizer," she whispered.

Adriana unbuckled her seat belt and then unbuckled Janie's. She took the young woman's hand and moved back to the seats against the bulkhead at the back of first class. Adriana sat first and her hands slipped to Janie's shoulders almost before she was seated.

The older woman leaned forward and gently pressed her lips to Janie's. Again, they parted like magic and again, Adriana's soft tongue invaded her mouth. The kiss was tender and slow, nothing like the frenetic kisses she was used to. Adriana was languid, taking her time and eventually coaxing her young lover into returning the kiss.

Janie had little experience with this kind of kissing and she found it to be delicious. Adriana's mouth had a strong overtone of Heinekin, but beneath that she could detect a softer, more subtle flavor she had never tasted.

She had no idea how long they had been kissing when she felt Adriana's hands slide down her chest and gently cup her breasts. When the older woman squeezed Janie moaned into her mouth. She felt hot, flushed, and her body thrummed with desire. The gentle fondling and searing kiss only serving to ratchet up the tension in her body until she felt sure she would explode.

Adriana's hands moved down, sliding under her sweatshirt and grazing her ribs before again cupping her breasts, but now, only the thin material of her bra separated those wonderful hands and her skin. Janie moaned again softly when she felt those long fingers curl into the soft material and pull her bra down below her breasts. Adriana ran her palms over Janie's stiff nipples, while caressing the skin of the rest of her breasts. Her hands seemed to know the exact size and shape and in their slow movements seemed to miss not a single millimeter of them.

Her mind couldn't even begin to assimilate all the sensations. She was floating on a sea of bliss, with only the sharper sensations making an impression now. Janie was sucking on Adriana's tongue unconsciously while her hands hesitantly caressed the older woman's shoulders though the soft silk of her blouse.

She was so engrossed in it all she didn't even notice one of her new lover's hands wasn't on her, until she felt the button that held her jeans come undone. The material became loose around her hips as the zipper slid inexorably down.

She moaned, and parted her thighs when she felt Adriana's hand on her tummy, those long fingers toying with the lace at the waist-band. Janie felt her body tense as the flat of Adriana's palm pressed against her naval. She knew what was coming, and she was afraid she would cum at just the thought. Adriana broke the kiss and was staring into her eyes.

The tall woman's fingers burrowed under the delicate material and slide down, her long index finger plowing though Janie's pubic thatch and settling on the lips of her swollen sex. When Adriana pushed her fingers in, Janie's gasp seemed unnaturally loud in the still cabin.

"God," the younger woman moaned.

"Shhh," Adriana admonished as her finger began to gently slide up and down Janie's soaked inner folds

"I can't," she moaned, closing her eyes.

Adriana's hand stopped and Janie opened her eyes to see the older woman slowly unbuttoning her blouse with her free hand. When she had it undone, she pulled it back, revealing the black lace bra that was straining to hold in the large orbs. She smiled invitingly and pulled the cup down, baring one of them. Her skin was flawless, and the large nipple was already hard. Her hand moved to the back of Janie's head and pulled her down.

"Suck baby," she whispered.

Janie hesitantly parted her lips and enveloped the warm, rubbery nipple. Adriana's hand began to undulate again, pressing rhythmically on the young woman's clitoral hood.

Janie moaned again, but little sound escaped around the nipple in her mouth. She was sucking hard, occasionally even nipping as shock after shock from her pussy blasted into her system. Her hips were humping involuntarily, and she was trying to spread her legs to give her lover better access when a massive contraction in her deep muscles set off a series of quick pulses. Pleasure flowed to her brain like water rolling down hill and she was as helpless before it as a swimmer was against a strong tide.

It flared in her head, inundated her, overwhelming every nook and cranny, until she wasn't able to think at all. She just was, like an atom, flying along through the universe and she felt like she would fly on forever, until she met another atom. The analogy was crude, but she wasn't thinking well enough to find a better one. Not that she needed an excuse, she felt liberated in a way no words could describe.

When she came back to earth, or at least to the plane, Adriana was just removing her second shoe.

"What?"

'Shhhhh,' she said with an impish grin and began to tug down Janie's jeans.

"But..."

"Be quiet or you'll get us into trouble," the older woman said, as she tugged Janie's jeans down and pulled them off.

When her long fingers curled into the teenager's blue panties Janie balked and snapped her legs shut. Adriana just smiled and placed her hands on the insides of Janie's knees; when she gently pushed, Janie's legs opened like magic. Adriana tugged her panties down and slipped then into her jacket pocket before scooting between her legs. Janie watched in fascination as Adriana lowered her face to plant a tender kiss on the inside of her thigh.

The danger of getting caught only seemed to add to the burning need in her tummy and she spread her legs fully. Adriana took her time, kissing Janie's thighs, and her tummy, slowly zeroing in on her hot and wet pussy. She was teasing, barely caressing Janie's slick lips, driving her mad with a need like nothing she had ever experienced. When she finally tired of the game and began to seriously lick along her lips, Janie came again.

This one wasn't like the first, it was gentler, less violent and more subtle, the contractions more like ripples in a still pond. It was profoundly pleasurable, but it didn't overwhelm her as the first one had. Still, she had a hard time keeping herself from crying out.

One of Adriana's long fingers was toying with her opening and she longed to feel it inside her, but before she could articulate that thought, Adriana sucked her clit into her mouth and sucked hard, while rolling her tongue around it.

Fire! Liquid Fire running through her veins, burning out all control, all reason all cognizance. Janie felt like her body was on fire and her inner muscles were writhing. Her head and her body were in perfect sync, each shiver of pleasure instantly translated from her clit to her brain. She was lost in pleasure and she was chewing furiously on her lip to keep from crying out in her joy.

When she came back this time she was in the seat, a blanket thrown over her legs and the stewardess peering anxiously at her.

"Just a bad dream," Adriana said, stroking her hair.

Janie could smell the heavy musk of her pussy in the air and she knew the Stewardess could too, but she just smiled and winked.

"Thank goodness it was just a bad dream," she said theatrically.

In a softer voice she said, "Perhaps she needs a pacifier? We have them."

Adriana smiled and bared her breast, pushing the nipple against Janie's lips. The mortified girl sucked it into her mouth and began to suckle as the after-shocks died away and left her feeling drowsy and content.

"I think we have it covered," Adriana said softly.

***

Janie settled into the room and picked up the phone as Adriana smiled and started shedding her clothes. She went through the long and complicated procedure to get an international connection, while her lover entered the bathroom and started a bath.

"Mom? Great. I'm here. No, the flight was fine. Listen, I don't want to run up a bill here, is Donna home?"

She waited a few minutes, trying to decide what to say.

"Yeah sis?" her sister's disembodied voice said.

"I have a question for you."

"Shoot."

She lowered her voice and whispered into the mouth piece.

"Have you ever been on a plane, at thirty thousand feet, with the lights down, while a gorgeous woman you just met eats your pussy..."

is

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers
12