Have You Had Enough?

Story Info
Bad girls will get punished.
808 words
3.46
15.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you had enough?" you ask me, yanking on my hair to turn my face towards you and I smirk and say no. You tell me to count each hit as I'm bent across your lap. One I cry out, as you feel squirm on your lap, my ass tingling. Two, three, four...my ass hurts so bad, it's bright red and you love it. You're turned on, five, six, seven...I'm in tears but I know we're close to being done. Eight, you ask me if I like this, I sob yes. Nine, you turn my head so I can look at you, telling me to look into your eyes as you end my punishment, ten.

You take some lotion, and massage it into my ass, which is bright red with handprints. You caress my pussy, both of us knowing I'm soaking, telling me I've been a lovely sight to watch squirm at your touch. Your fingers play with my clit, as well as sliding in and out of my tight pussy. You shift me off your lap and have my bend over, pulling my ass into your face. You drive me wild with your tongue and fingers, as I grind my hips into your face and you grab a tighter hold of my hips. You sense that I'm close to getting off, you tease me further with your tongue and fingers, tantalizing punishment and you stop and slap my pussy. I groan in frustration, as you keep me from my release.

You stand and tell me to undress you, you know I like doing it. Peeling off every layer, kissing and nipping at your skin. I start at your neck, just below your ear, moving my way down to your collarbone, biting ever so lovingly. You groan and tell me to watch it, as I do it again to the other shoulder. You grab the back of my head, lifting my lips to yours telling me I've been warned for the last time, hovering over my lips but not any contact. You glare at me, as I smirk and move my lips down your chest, undoing your pants.

You watch me as I smile when your hard cock smack me in the face. I kiss it up and down, moving farther down, sucking on your balls. Each one having my tongue's attention, as you play with my hair and watch me. You put one foot on the edge of the bed, as I move my tongue farther back, treating your asshole to some tlc. You groan in pleasure, as my tongue works it's magic on you, while my hand strokes you. You push my head deeper into your ass, as I play with your balls and you stroke yourself.

You command me to lay on the bed with my head off of it. Your eyes dance over my body, deciding what to touch as you guide your cock into my mouth and thrust in and out of it. You tease and tweak my nipples, smacking each one as I moan against your cock. You watch me, and put a hand on my throat, feeling how far down your dick reaches as I choke on you. You do this five times, and each time you smack my pussy every time you go deep down my throat. You pull out and flip me over, pulling my hips into yours. You're so deep, I'm screaming from how deep you are. You thrust into me slow and deep, focusing on how you stretch me open, and how wet you make me. Yet again, you build me up to another orgasm again, and pull out of me as you lay on the bed. You smirk and tell me to climb on top babe.

I love riding you, we both know it. I face away from you, guiding you inside me. You groan at the way I grind on you, feeling you hit my walls at every thrust. You pull my hair and thrust deeper from underneath me, making me dig my nails into your chest, turning you on even more.

You release my hair, smack my ass and tell me to come. I've been waiting for you to say those words all night. I grab on to your thighs, and ride you faster and harder, as you grab my ass and assist me. I moan your name, shudder and cum all over you. You don't let me stop, flipping me on to my side and fuck me hard. I beg for you to choke me, as you comply and squeeze. You're close and we know it, you're covered in my cum, you feel be squeeze you from inside. You groan loudly and pull out as I take you into my mouth, sucking you dry and massaging your balls as you catch your breath.