Have You in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't stop and you started to pant from trying to get air. The rain was falling harder than even, and torrents of water flowed down you chest and pummeled my hard cock. You were close and I wanted your torrent. Once before I made you squirt and you were so embarrassed you didn't believe my joy was real, but I wanted it again. I wanted that flood of juice right in my mouth. I wanted to taste your sweet cum like you swallowed mine.

I sucked your clit in again and licked it for all I was worth while I suck hard on it and unable to hold back longer the flood came. You gushed and I held on to you and sucked the sweet juice from the source. You were screaming and shaking but I wouldn't let go. I kept of sucking and licking and pulling you down. I made you cum over and over until you collapsed on top of me. You slid down my body on the slope of the hammock and your breasts landed on my face. You were passed out and overcome with pleasure, but I was rock hard and the rain kept massaging me. I sucked you nipples in and biting on them woke you with a cry of passion.

Your pussy juice had done nothing but turn me on even more. Unlike me, you needed almost no time to recover and were still hot for my waiting cock. You pulled yourself up and placing yourself over my cock you grabbed it and guided it into your pussy. We had had sex many times since the first time in the treehouse but you were always the submissive one. You liked to feel my strong hands control you. Make you do what I wanted, and enjoy your body however I wanted. Today it seemed there were many new things. You lowered yourself onto my shaft and you moaned. It had started to get dark from either the time or the storm and I could really only see you with the flashes of lightning.

You moved your body, not just sliding you pussy up and down, but your whole body in rhythm around my cock. The flashes caught you in all sorts of positions, your tits started to bounce as you went faster. I would catch them up, your hands on them, then your hands in your hair, then you were leaning over me. Your nipples swinging, they grazed my face. I grabbed your ass but you kept the pace. It was slow, too slow for how I wanted to fuck you but it felt so good. You squeezed with your inner muscles on my cock and I had to thrust into you. The control was too much, I need to have you, to take you even if you were on top. You surrendered to my will, and grabbed me for support.

I bit down on your nipples and started to fuck you. It felt so good the rain was failing on my arms and your back and it dripped around to your tits and I sucked them into my mouth. The thunder and wind was deafening but your cries of pleasure were right in my ear and I missed nothing. I told you I was close and you moaned even more. You started to fuck me back, matching my thrusts and said you were close too. You wanted it all, no cum on your chest, or your face. You wanted me inside you. The thought was so hot for me I started to fuck you even harder. Your body was my blanket against the storm and I fucked you as hard as I could the hammock rocking from the force of our love. I was going to cum inside your pussy, going to finally claim you but I would wait until we did it together.

I didn't have to wait long, you must be getting off to the idea of me inside you too, I wanted you so much, all the time I spent watching you had been building to this. Now I was willing to give you everything I had, you were my first and my only and I wanted nothing more than to make us cum with my cock inside you. I don't know exactly who let go first but we both did and it was powerful for both of us. I came long and hard inside you and my cum sprayed your insides. You clung to me and were silent, you were cumming so hard you couldn't even scream. Our bodies were connected, as one person we twitched and moaned with full satisfaction. Rocking hard at first but slowly the wave subsided and our heartrates started to return to normal.

The sky seemed to be having similar feelings and the clouds and storm passed. Rays of sunlight filtered through the trees and on your back. We didn't move, I was still inside you, you were still laying on my chest. I had my arms wrapped around you and I held you as the water dripped from the trees and the birds started to come out from their hiding places. We were in no hurry, it felt so good to hold each other and gently rock in the hammock. This was our treehouse, our secret place. Even if we never came here again it would never be forgotten what we did in the rain today.

12