Have You Seen Allyson Dare? Ch. 02

Story Info
The story moves on.
7.8k words
4.29
9.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

Author's (Rather Long) Note,

Part 1 of this story was a scene that on the surface looked like rape. I've clarified it better here in part 2 so that it is not. I do not condone rape in any shape or form, and I don't enjoy reading or writing rape stories.

I am, however, personally sexually bent towards enjoying the reluctance stories in the non-consent category. (You know, the kind that go like: "no...don't...stop....I mean, don't...don't stop....don't stop...please don't stop!!!" kind of stories.) So, because I like them, I usually end up having reluctant sex scenes in my writing.

It bothers me greatly to think I might have grossed out or offended anybody by what happened in part 1, because, in my mind, it wasn't a rape; I had planned to turn the reader's view of it around so that it was a reluctance scene.

But, pity I didn't tell anybody else that, and I ended part 1 before I made that clear.

So, what's the point of this note?

Here below is part 2 where the situation resolves.

(Or somewhat resolves. Nothing will fully resolve until the very, very, very end. :)

But, I hope you'll bear this in mind and read on below through part 2. Your dislike of part 1 swung the story in a whole different direction, and I'm really liking where it's going so far.

May your pens always be at least half-full of ink, haha,

Pentopaper

**********************

What a crappy office I had here at the Mansfield Inpatient Juvenile Mood Clinic. I absolutely hated it. It was too small, too small, too small, no matter how hard I tried to pretty it up. I had placed baby plants in flower pots on top of file cabinets, a Glade air freshener in a plug-in behind my desk, and cheap, colorful artwork on the walls. But prettier didn't in any way equal bigger office space.

Nothing in my office held my attention right now anyway, because I was too focused on my hands, wringing them, as I stood just behind my closed office door. God, what the hell had Keesha and Z and Mae been up to in that bedroom with Ally? I'd only been in there for a minute, but it had shocked me to the point that I hadn't even known what to do. My gut had told me to run, and unfortunately, I had.

Problem was, I'd left Ally in there all alone with those girls.

I'd just left her there.

I smacked myself on the forehead - hard - because I'd really fucked up. I'm sure that there was some kind of clinic protocol for me to follow for that kind of situation, although with me just having an office job here, I'd never had any kind of training as far as what to do in a situation like that. However, as a human member of the planet earth, I should have done something.

Instead, I'd run.

Now I couldn't stop the questions firing back and forth inside my mind. Was Ally okay? Was I going to be fired? Was it too late to help her?

Maybe it wasn't too late to stop whatever was going on in there.

I had just decided to go find somebody to get some help, when my office door flew open. I jumped out of the way just in time as the door banged into the wall, and then stuck flush against it. That was because there was already a round, doorknob-shaped hole in the drywall there. I needed to call maintenance to get one of those doiiinnnng - sounding things installed on the wall near the floor behind the door. The thing that stopped a door from...oh, yeah. A doorstop.

But first, I had to face Allyson.

"What the fuck was that back there?" She hissed at me. She was even still righting her clothes. She was so mad she was huffing like she'd been jogging up several flights of stairs instead of navigating through the few hallways from which she had come.

"Why did you just walk away and leave me in there?" She asked.

She was hot like this, though, and she looked wild, with her fiery red hair flying all around, her angry red, sweat-flushed cheeks, and her all but laser-intense green eyes burning holes into me. And she unfortunately had matching stripes of reddened skin on either side of her mouth where the tape from her gag had adhered. I remembered now seeing an allergy to tape in her file - a file that I hadn't supposed to have been perusing - and I was now seeing the real-world results of what tape did to her delicate skin.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her further inside my office. "Close the door and keep it down," I whispered to her, my heart doing a triple-stutter as it tried to climb up my throat. "You want people to hear you?"

"Yes!" She whispered, though it was more of a whisper-shout. "Maybe I do!" She said, slamming the door shut behind us, hard and loud. White, powdery drywall dust sifted down the wall from where the doorknob hole was. "I mean, me getting diddled back there on that bed was never part of any deal. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I felt stretched just then, like a bow being pulled back, ready to fire an arrow, and so I released my tension by throwing my hands up into the air. "I don't know!" I blurted out. "I sure as hell wasn't expecting that, and I sort of panicked, alright?"

She was oddly quiet, and then she took a step forward, advancing on me. "You panicked?"

"Ally, I didn't know what to do!" I said, taking a step backwards from her.

"Couldn't you tell I needed your fucking help?!"

"I...I just freaked," I said lamely, and then I cringed. God, even to me that explanation sounded pathetic.

"You think I wanted them touching me like that?" She asked incredulously.

"Well, I sure didn't want them touching you like that!" I shot back.

"You didn't?" She asked with a sneer. "So then why didn't you stop them?" She asked, hands on her hips, shaking her head.

"I just...I mean...you keep asking me to try and get on Keesha's good side," I said, my words tumbling out of my mouth like lemmings falling off a cliff to their deaths. "So what was I supposed to think when I walked in on that?!"

Ally scowled darkly at me. "You think I wanted that to happen?"

I threw my hands in the air again. "I don't know!" I blurted out. Ally's eyes narrowed and I could feel her wrath seething from her.

"Well, no," I quickly amended, "but..I mean...you like me to hold you down sometimes..." I ventured lamely.

Her mouth fell open and she made fists of both hands as they hung at her sides. "No! That back there was like Fifty Shades on steroids!" She said. "Besides, I told you, I don't fuck around with anybody else, because I'm fucking with you!" she said.

"Well, I don't want you to fuck around with anybody else but me either!" I hissed.

Ally's anger suddenly flared again. "Well, I'm sure glad we agree on something," she said sarcastically.

My anger, however, dropped back a level or two. "I just...I mean...oh, fuck, Ally," I said, my words getting tangled up in my throat. I reached out for her arm. "Did they...I mean, are you...ok?"

Ally just stared at me, smacking my hand away. "What do you think?"

Like a flower too long out of water, I wilted. "Oh, fucking shit, Ally." I moaned, collapsing down into my desk chair. I put a hand over my face.

After a couple seconds, Ally sighed loudly, and I opened my eyes to look at her. Eventually she just shook her head and she sat her ass down on the edge of my desk. "I mean, you're a huge dumbass, but they didn't hurt me, I guess. I mean, not really," she said, rubbing at her nose. "At first it was just me and Keesha in there, talking. And I was telling her our plans to leave here - "

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. "You told her?! Ally, I thought we were keeping it secret!" I said. "We need to think this through a little better first, anyway," I said.

She nodded, but went on. "Yeah, okay, I know, but listen. Keesha started telling me about this guy she knows, and how she could introduce him to us, and how he might be able to help us out, but that it wouldn't be free."

I frowned.

"So," she went on, "I asked her what it would cost, and she said for her part, all she wanted was a little kiss."

"A kiss?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. And I didn't really want to kiss her, because...well, she's just not my type. But, you know...I figured it was for payment, you know? And it would help advance our situation a little bit, so I let her kiss me -"

My eyes went wide. "You...what?!"

But Ally acted like she hadn't heard me. "And then one peck on the lips became two, and before I knew it she had her tongue in my mouth and she'd pinned me underneath her on the bed," she said.

"Jesus," I breathed, staring at her, wide-eyed.

But she just went on. "Then Z came in and wanted to watch, and then Keesha started to get real handsy. Z had the tape in her desk drawer, and the next thing I knew, we were all wrestling on the bed and then I was naked and my wrists were tied. And then their fingers were touching me in places they shouldn't have been."

"Ugh," I groaned, words failing me.

"And then Mae wandered in on the whole fuck fest, and by then it had gone way past what I thought Keesha had wanted at first, and... "

I nodded, then shook my head. "Fuck. We have to report this, Ally!" I said.

Ally looked at me, her face thoughtful. "Yeah, probably...but don't we want to know who that guy of Keesha's is?" She asked.

I did a double-take. "At this point? Do you?" I asked her, incredulously.

"Well, Keesha said that she wanted one more favor before she got him involved," she said.

My mouth fell open. "Those girls maul you and you're going to let them do it again?!" I asked her, my voice ending on a squeak.

She snorted. "Yeah, no. I'm not going to let them do that again, because I don't have to. That's not what Keesha wants, anyway," Ally said.

"Oh?" I said with a shrug and a head shake. "And what does Keesha want?" I asked.

I watched as Ally slowly rounded my desk. She pushed at my shoulders and rolled me in my desk chair away from the desk to make more room for herself. She climbed up onto my lap, straddled my thighs, then settled herself down delicately onto me. She ran her fingers through my short, straight, light brown hair with the chunky caramel highlights that I'd gotten a couple weeks ago at the JC Penney hair place in the mall.

The unexpected head massage felt really, really good, that is, until Ally paused her stroking at the nape of my neck, suddenly made two fists, and tightened them roughly in my hair.

"Ow!" I gasped as she wrenched my head backwards.

Tears filled my eyes, but Ally just smirked. Then she leaned down into me, her lips just barely brushing mine. "Don't be a bitch, Lyndsey," she whispered. "We fucking need money if we want to start over. I don't have any, and you don't have any. So we need to get some from somewhere else."

"Fucking hell, Ally, you're hurting me," I croaked out.

Ally's hands loosened their painful grip in my hair, and after she soothed the pain with a gentle neck scratch, I slid my arms around her small waist and held on to her tightly.

"We still don't have any money," she said again.

"That's because the casino has all of mine," I murmured, brushing a lock of her long red hair back behind an earlobe.

Ally snorted. "Ah, yes. Your casino of choice, the one at French," she said, her lips rubbing against mine. "Lick," she added, dragging her tongue across my chin. Her breath smelled fresh, like the peppermint breath mints I kept stocked in my top desk drawer. "I want you to take me there sometime."

I snorted. "Not if you don't want to stay poor like we are right now," I said.

Ally pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes. "Will you French lick me now?" She whispered with a half grin.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, that's real funny and real original," I said with a smirk. She just grinned at me widely.

But I smiled at her anyway, and Ally leaned into the side of my neck. She exhaled hotly against my ear, and I shuddered at the sensation as a delightful chill raced throughout my body.

"I hate this goddamn state," Ally said. "I hate its stupid fucking butt crack towns and the stupid fucking people here. I wanna go where the names are better and the weather is better and the people are better. Anywhere but here, everything is better."

I shuddered again, because her lips moving against my ear were driving me batshit crazy. I waited for my brain to clear so I could think again.

"So...it's Arizona now?" I said. "Not California, like before?" I asked.

Ally closed her lips around the delicate skin on the side of my neck. I froze when I felt her teeth bite down. She lightly shook her head. "Nah. Changed my mind. I don't really like surfer guys all that much anymore," she said flippantly.

I paused a second to think, wondering if I was going to walk out of here with bite marks on my neck. "But why now Arizona? I've heard that their dry heat isn't much better than our humidity," I told her, shuddering again as her lips brushed my earlobe.

"But," she said, now rubbing her soft cheek against mine, "I can't really say either way. So, I wanna go and find out for myself," she said.

I pulled back and just looked up at her, and, God, she was so pretty and so perfect and so young. Not all that innocent, I thought, as she took both my hands and placed them on her breasts. I squeezed them gently and she squirmed happily on my lap. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and she sighed. I lowered my face to her neck and breathed her scent in.

"Lyndsey, why can't you just go raid the pharmacy so we can get the fuck out of here for good?" She said.

I sighed then too, but in slight irritation. "We've talked about this, Ally," I murmured as I nuzzled behind her ear. "Because the pharmacy is always locked. And only people who have employee badges with the right credentials can even get in."

"So? Have you even tried it?" she asked.

I pulled back and frowned at her. "No, because if I did, the door would stay locked. And they'd probably know it was me who tried to get in, because it would be my badge information on record."

"Huh?"

"The pharmacy door lock, Ally. I've seen it. It's really complicated. And, I'm pretty sure it's wired into the security system. I've heard the nurses talk about the entrance and exit log. They know who comes and goes and it's all time stamped."

She nodded. "So we'll just have to steal a badge, then, like we talked about," Allyson said.

I exhaled sharply and cut my eyes at her. "We didn't decide to do that at all, Allyson. I mean, whose ID badge would we even use? The director's badge? The head psychiatrist's? I told you, Ally, only a few people even have access. And a low-level health insurance coder like me? Yeah, no," I chuckled. "I'm lucky that I even have keys to the goddamn bathrooms."

"Okay. Well, then," she said thoughtfully, "what about that nurse-Barbie-what's-her-name," Allyson said. "She's flighty enough to 'misplace' her badge," she said, using finger quotes. "Or maybe one of us can steal it off of her."

I eyed her darkly. "Everybody wears their badges on lanyards around their necks all the time, Ally. That's why we've been trying the Keesha angle, and trying to swing things that way, like you wanted. Though that seems to have now gone completely off the fucking rails," I murmured.

Ally snorted darkly, nodding in agreement. "Well, Lyndsey, we gotta do something. I gotta get out of here!" She said, pointing her finger at the closed office door. "I can't stay in this little crap town one more day!"

I sighed, feeling a headache coming on. I pinched my nose where it met my forehead. "Look," I said, "this whole thing is turning into a big fucking mess," I said, now gently sliding Ally off my lap. I had to think. And to think, I had to stand. And then I needed to pace. And because my office was so small, pacing back and forth looked more like me walking in a tiny circle.

"Look," I said, making the rounds around my tiny office, "I'm no good at this stuff, Ally," I said. "And what's worse is, I don't know whether I'm coming or going here."

Ally just watched me, silently.

Because the room was so small and because there wasn't anywhere else to go, I plopped back down in my desk chair, and I rubbed my eyes. This whole situation was getting way too complicated.

Or it was getting way too stupid.

I couldn't figure out which one was more accurate.

Worst of all, I'd gone along with Ally's ever-shifting, idiotic plan. And dammit, I knew better. She was the nineteen year old and I was the twenty-eight year old. She was an inpatient at the mood clinic, and I just worked here.

I was the adult, and she was...just not there yet.

Like I said, I should have known better.

Ally clicked her tongue, and I automatically looked up at her. But, she was lost in thought, considering our options, I assumed.

I cleared my throat, thinking. Six months ago, when I started this job, it had seemed like a perfect fit for me. I'd recently gotten a certificate that qualified me to do both inpatient and outpatient insurance coding. It seemed like it would be simple, drama-free, shut-the-office-door-and-work-quietly kind of work.

Or so I had thought.

The psychologists and psychiatrists here saw patients all day long and some even shrank heads late into the evenings for patients who had to work during the day. So, usually I had a nice stack of to-be-submitted insurance forms in my in-box every time I checked it. My evenings were boring, just me alone in my apartment, and so I had started soliciting contracted work from other independently-working psychologists and psychiatrists from around the state. Those jobs I could work on at home at night while I watched people with more balance and brawn than brains win big at American Ninja Warrior.

As of late, however, none of this was working out as I had supposed it would. Sometimes I had to bring work from the clinic home, though I wasn't supposed to, just to stay caught up. This was all because a certain red-headed, flighty girl had captivated me. Unfortunately, she made the perfect distraction. And to think I'd never have even met Ally if I hadn't have gotten a job here. The thought of not knowing her brought a hollow pain to my chest. But at the same time, all the trauma and drama she seemed to create? That I could most definitely have done without.

Ally climbed back onto my lap. She started lightly licking up and down the side of my neck, causing me to tremble. "So...when you saw me in there, naked, on that bed...were you jealous at all?" She asked.

Well.

Enter the aforementioned trauma and drama.

I pulled back to look at her. That had come from out of nowhere. Problem was, she'd whispered it like she'd been doing something exhilarating and naughty behind the stage curtains in high school drama class, and I was the no-fun teacher who had caught her in the middle of it and had ruined it.

I studied her face just to be sure, and I was pretty confident that I saw a glimmer of...something I couldn't quite maybe place, there in her eyes.

"Why are you asking me that?" I asked, with concerned hesitation.

She shrugged. "I don't know. I guess I just want to know."

Any hazy contentment I had been feeling with Ally on my lap was gone at her words. And as a result, the residual anger I still had directed at myself for running away from her in the bedroom earlier was quashed. Now, I felt angry, desperate, white-hot heat burn up my insides, radiating out through my now-burning cheeks, and it was directed at Ally.

"Look," I began, "I don't want anybody else fucking touching you, okay?" I said hotly. "I was shocked, pisssed, confused, and, sure, I was jealous, too, when I walked in on that," I admitted. "I didn't know what the hell was going on."

I was surprised when Ally grinned widely at me. Like I'd already said, I wasn't always sure what to think with her. Ally was gorgeous, sure. Her body was beautiful and she looked adorable when she scrunched up her nose and all of the freckles on her cheeks crowded together.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers