Have You Seen Him Looking?

Story Info
Angie and Katie see their dad is looking...
2.5k words
4.12
53.5k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
358 Followers

"Course I've seen him lookin'. How can I not have? He doesn't exactly hide it." Said Katie, shrugging off her tight white t-shirt.

"Yeah, but he's our DAD. He shouldn't be looking at us like that." Her sister Angie replied. She unzipped her jean shorts as she said it, pulling them down her long toned legs. They were the extra short ones, the ones that showed off the curves of her ass even when she wasn't bending over.

"He's a man like any other. Why wouldn't he look?" Katie said, raising her hands above her head in a stretch. Her taut stomach muscles flexed as she did it. Her boobs didn't move in the tight lacy white bra.

"I suppose we don't exactly hide our bodies around him." Angie laughed, mirroring her sister's stretch. "You in your tight tops."

"And you in your shorts, showing off your ass!" Katie slapped her sister's naked butt. Angie only had on a lacy red thong. The slap echoed nicely.

"Just because you like to flirt with your boobs!" Angie grinned, tickling her sister's firm cleavage.

They both hugged and laughed, pushing their nubile eighteen year old bodies together. Katie grabbed Angie's ass and gave it a firm squeeze. "No wonder dad looks at you with how great your ass is."

"Oh yeah? I think he's took busy looking at your boobs!" Angie cupped her sister's breasts through the bra as though weighing them. "They're gorgeous."

"They're only 36Bs as you know!" Katie retorted.

"I didn't say big. I say gorgeous. Firm as can be." She squeezed, unable to stop herself enjoying the ripe firmness.

"Firm as your ass!" Katie replied devilishly. She stroked her sister's exposed cheeks with the tips of her fingers, not stopping until they reached the lace of her thong.

"You'd never know we were twins." Angie said, holding her sister close. "Your boobs are smaller and firmer than my saggy milk jugs."

"I'd hardly call then saggy, sis!" Katie defended. "And your ass is so small and pert compared to mine."

"Yours is nice and big. Guys like a big ass." Angie pouted. "I work mine too hard at the gym."

"SOME guys like a big ass. And SOME guys like bigger boobs too!"

Katie and Angie kept feeling each other up like this. There was no excitement - okay maybe a little - but they were twins and they'd been watching each other grow for years. They both appreciated each others' bodies. They'd seen each other naked hundreds of times. Angie thought that Katie was the hottest. Katie thought Angie was. They were lingerie models both, each taking pictures of the other to put on the Internet. They had their own sites, their own video streams, all with tens of thousands of followers. It made both of them a lot of money. Very few people knew they were twins. Katie with her dark brown hair and Angie with her chestnut red. Their features were similar but not identical. Their bodies were different as we have just been hearing.

One thing was certain. They were both smoking hot.

"We should probably stop dressing so sexily around dad." Katie said. She had pulled away from Angie and wandered over to her own bed. The twins shared a room. They always had, despite there being a spare room in the attic. They were just happier together.

Katie kicked off her jeans and pull out a short purple-and-white baby-doll nightie from her bedside drawer. It was silk with lacy edges, brushed the top of her smooth thighs, and had thin spaghetti straps.

"You're right, we should." Angie nodded, flinging her shirt into the corner. The baby-doll she pulled out was red and black. It matched her sister's apart from the colors. They'd bought them together. Both agreed they looked hot in them.

"He's a man." Katie shrugged into her nightie.

"He'll look." Angie put hers on.

"Can't blame him." Katie found some lacy white panties and pulled them on, making sure that the thong back settled nicely into her ass.

"It's got to be uncomfortable." Nodded Angie, as she straighted the seams on her own panties. She ran her fingers down under the frills to feel the soft, soft skin of her freshly shaved pussy.

"Let's go say goodnight." Katie smiled, hugging her sister.

"Yeah..." Angie said, checking herself out in the mirror. "We always need to say goodnight to dad."

Jason was sitting in his bed looking at his tablet. He was looking at porn. The great thing about modern tablets was how easy it was to switch between the sexy porn he was watching and his current novel. A quick flick of the thumb, a tap on the screen, and it all looked totally innocent. It was very important for him to keep up the appearance of being a clean cut father. Especially with two clean cut teens like his girls in the house. His son would be out at work right now, his wife was also working late tonight, so all he had to worry about was the twins.

He knew they'd be in to say goodnight soon. They always came to say goodnight. And damn did they like to dress up for bed. It was really hard for him as a red blooded male to have his two sexy daughters around, especially with what they liked to wear. Since they turned eighteen they had started to wear the sexiest clothes imaginable. He found it had not to stare - and being honest a lot of the time he failed not to stare. When Angie had bent over in front of him to pick up her bag today even he - her father - had gotten hard at the sight of her tight teen tushie. And when Katie had brushed her boobs up against him while she reached for the pepper at dinner even he - her father - had felt how firm they were. Katie liked to lean over and push her boobs together, seemingly every chance she got Angie liked to bend over and pick things up a whole lot. It was hard for him - their father - to ignore exactly how sexy they'd grown.

He was watching some twins porn now. They weren't actually twins (just what are called "porn twins"), and they didn't look as stunning as his daughters. Still it was fun to watch them making out with each other. Their tongues thrashed in each others' mouths, and then of course quickly followed to pussies and asses. They really seemed to be into the role play, each calling out the other's fake name on his bluetooth headphones. It was a sexy scene on Jason was really enjoying it. His cock was hard under the covers, pressing against the material of his sleeping shorts. His hand was idly playing with his cock while he watched. He wouldn't come from this. He wanted to save his load for his wife when she got home. Still it was good to watch and enjoy and imagine.

Jason was so into his movie that he didn't realize the twins had entered the bedroom until they both bounced onto his bed. He gulped and quickly thumbed the screen and looked up at them. He tried to play it cool, despite knowing his face was flushed.

"Hello dad!" Beamed Angie.

"Hello daddy!" Grinned Katie.

The two young women were wearing matching baby-dolls in different colors. They looked smoking hot. So much hotter than the movie he'd just been watching. Their baby-dolls showed off a fair amount of cleavage, and all of their long smooth legs.

"Hello girls. Off to bed I guess?" He said, suddenly needing to get rid of them. He was aware that his cock was rock hard under the thin sheets.

"Yeah." Said Angie. "We need our beauty sleep."

"Pffft, speak for yourself." Teased Katie. "I think I'm pretty enough. Don't you daddy?" She pouted. Her upper arms had subconsciously pressed together to push her boobs up at him.

"I think you're both gorgeous." Jason replied. "Sleep never hurt anyone much."

The girls were sat on the end of the bed. They'd knelt up, subconsciously striking the same pose, their legs in a triangle with knees spread. It was like they were posing in some kind of soft porn magazine.

"Oh I don't know." Said Angie. "You know Carrie who works at the bakery?"

"Yes?" Asked Jason.

"She fell out of bed last week while she was sleeping. Banged herself so hard she twisted her ankle. Her parents had to call an ambulance." Angie laughed.

"Really?" Said Jason.

"Must have been very embarrassing." Said Katie.

"I bet. Hurting yourself while you're asleep!" Jason grinned.

"Nooo. Not just that." Katie looked at him with big eyes. "Carrie sleeps naked. She couldn't even get up. Imagine your parents seeing you naked!"

"Crap." Said Angie. "Yeah that would be embarrassing. Although Carrie's dad is quite a silver fox."

"But he's her dad!" Katie protested.

"Oh come on girls. If he's her dad he's seen her naked tons of times. Wouldn't have made any difference to him." Jason nodded.

"Carrie is eighteen now though. Just like us." Angie nodded. "It's a bit different when you're an adult. She's all grown up and stuff."

"We're all grown up too." Katie nodded.

Jason couldn't help it. His eyes went roving, taking in how grown up they were. Their sexy shape were barely hidden beneath the soft silky material of the sexy sleek baby-dolls. Before he could stop himself he wondered what kind of panties they had on - if any.

Jason coughed. "You are. But still... I wouldn't mind seeing you naked."

"DAD!" Both girls cried.

He blushed deeply. "I mean in that situation. If you needed help. If there was a problem. OH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN." He gave them his warning look. They both had collapsed into fits of giggles.

"Yes, we know what you mean dad. If we need help with ANYTHING you will ALWAYS be there to help us." Katie nodded.

"Like if we twisted our ankles..." Angie kicked back and waved her leg in the air. Her baby-doll fell back, revealing a long stretch of smooth, strong skin right up to the lacy band of her panties.

"Or if Angie got her thong caught on a door handle." Katie giggled.

"OH THAT IS SO NOT FUNNY!" Angie pouted. She pulled her baby-doll down hard, covering her crotch but highlighting the depth of her cleavage. Jason could see her nipples pressed tight against the stretched material.

"It is so." Katie teased. She raised her own baby-doll and snapped the elastic of her panties.

"You're not supposed to tell anyone! Especially not dad! You promised." Angie pouted deeper.

"Oh it's just funny. Isn't it daddy?" Katie said, her eyes flickering to Jason. Her fingers hadn't stopped playing with the elastic of her panties. Jason had to drag his eyes up quickly. He was so embarrassed to have been caught looking.

"That really happened?" He asked, hoping to cover up his interest.

"It sure did." Katie nodded. "She got tangled on our bedroom door handle one night when she went for a pee. I had to wake up and rescue her."

"Rescue... her?" Asked Jason, trying hard to look at his daughter's lips. She was still playing with the waistband of her panties.

"She had to cut me free." Sighed Angie.

"Somehow the panties had gotten wrapped around the handle, twice, and had kotted themselves too. I have no idea how." Katie wrapped her own finger in the waistband of the panties, pulling them tight into her snatch. Jonny gulped, and then realised he was looking. Katie seemed to know he was looking too. It was like they were doing this on purpose. Teasing him, their poor old dad.

"I think I was sleep walking." Angie nodded.

"That'll teach you for sleeping in panties!" Katie teased her.

"What do you expect? I'm not about to go walking around the house naked!" Angie protested.

"You mean you girls... sleep naked?" Jason asked.

"Sometimes. If it's not cold." Katie answered.

"But why the sexy... I mean why those nighties then?" Jason asked, flushing even deeper red. Here he was, sat in his bed, naked apart from a pair of sleep shorts. His twin eighteen year old daughters were sat on the end of the bed. They were dressed in very sexy revealing nighties, showing off their panties to him at any chance. Katie was still playing with her elastic so fiercely he was afraid it would snap.

"Oh these? Well, we don't really have boring PJs and we had to come out and say goodnight to you, daddy."

"So we put these on."

"Are they okay?"

"Do you not like them?"

The two girls were talking at pace, bouncing the subject between them like a beach ball.

"They're very... erm..." Sexy. Slinky. They make you look so fuckable. They're making me so hard I'm afraid my cock will break. "... erm... pretty."

The two girls glowed at his compliment. "Thanks dad!"

"Thanks daddy!"

They bounced up the bed and hugged him. Jason was momentarily squashed between two sets of teenage boobs. One set was larger, the other was firmer, but they were both by his face. He could smell the sexy perfume that the girls had sprayed on. He gulped, shifting as Katie... or was it Angie... brushed his erection through the covers. It was accidental, obviously, and they would not understand that he had just been watching porn before they came in. They would never think that of their dad.

He hugged them back. It was all he could do. Anything else would have been weird.

The hug continued for a minute, maybe two, while their firm teen chest rubbed against each other and his face. They pulled away and grinned down at him.

"Love you dad!" Katie said.

"Love you dad!" Angie said.

"Love you both too!" Jason replied. He was glad the hug was over. Glad that he was no longer hugging his two sexy, nubile, smooth teenage daughters with their breasts pressed against his face and their edible scents pushed up his nose. He was glad that they were no longer squishing their firm, inviting bodies against him.

"See you in the morning." They both said.

Jason couldn't help but watch as they left the room. He watched the baby-doll nighties move against their beautiful asses as their teenage hips twitched in their walks. As they left Katie's nightie caught on the door frame and lifted slightly, allowing the horny father a brief glimpse of her creamy ass cheeks and pretty thong. He breathed deeply.

"He was looking still."

"He was definitely looking."

"What are we going to do about it?"

"We HAVE to stop teasing him."

"We DO."

"But it's so much fun!"

"It is!"

"So maybe just a little bit longer."

"Yeah. Just a bit more."

brooke
brooke
358 Followers