Have You Slept with a HalfDelf?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

"Females talk... Especially to each other... "

"Yes, but... However, I tried to answer, but she didn't give me the time. She said I had scorned them, they were happy to sleep with our warriors, out of gratitude!"

"Gratitude?"

"Yes! That's what I thought: it's absurd! I told her that in my country there was a limit to what you can do or give "out of gratitude"..."

"And what she said?"

"She said 'not in mine!'..."

"Oh, well..."

"And that's not all! She smiled and said: 'maybe do you like the males?'..."

"WHAT?"

"Yes, she just said so! Looking straight into my eyes! I swear, if she were a male, I would have cut her in two! I jumped down from the bed, and she got the picture, made a step behind and said "No, I see I was wrong'... Hell yes, she was... But how she said it, calmly, always looking at my face... Just a fact: 'I was wrong'... "

"And then?"

"And then... Then she looked at me, smiling again, and seemed satisfied. 'So you like the females... And you like OUR females..."

"Our?"

"The HalfDelf ones, I guess... But the WAY she said "females"! She made you think immediately about what she had between her thighs... A small, tender, cozy female sex... And no weapon at hand for her to defend it... I could overwhelm and violate her, at my will: she could not stop me, if I wanted to take her... And she knew about that... "

"Did you do it? Did you... "

"I've said NO! Yes, I was tired of my chastity... I was hearing my blood rushing in my head, in my ears, as in battle. But I was not in battle. And she was not a female of the enemy, defeated, to be taken as I pleased... Surely she was noble, of the king's court, the king of a friendly country, and I was a guest in that court... So I stopped looking at her, for better control myself... And I said 'yes, I like YOUR females'..."

"And... what she did?"

"She... She came to me, made me turn towards her... She was smiling, self assured. She knew she did not risk to be raped. I could refuse a young female, who was giving herself to me... I could resist such urges... And she said 'I am one of OUR females"... And then, she pulled a string of her dress, and...

"And then she was..."

"And then she was NAKED! Not a thread on her! And she was wonderful! Small breasts, almost black nipples, erected, his luminous skin... and the belly... A little black tuft and nothing else, just her... Her sex! She had prepared it! For ME!"

"And you did NOT remember who was she?"

"Of course NOT!" he said looking at me, exasperated. "I was shocked, speechless... I could hardly THINK, let alone RECALL!"

"Well, what did you have to THINK about, then?" I snorted. "I was clear! She wanted to... "

"Sure, but I was so surprised... Such things don't HAPPEN in the reality, but I was not SLEEPING, so I was not DREAMING... And then what?"

"Well, it was REALLY happening, right?"

"Yes, it was... But I only guessed it when she hugged me and said 'Take me to the bed, warrior!'... So she said!"

"And you took her there, right?"

"Well, I said that if I did it, it would have been a BIG trouble for her... I mean... You know... my own... "

"I guess she had taken it into account... "

"Yes, maybe... But you know, I did NOT want to hurt her, at all... However she said that I did not have to worry... I deserved a female, that is, MANY females... And she was ready to be many females, together... 'I am the MOST female of all,' she said..."

"Oh... she REALLY wanted it..."

"Yes... So I went ahead... She hugged me with her legs too, smiling. But when we got to the bed, she ordered me to lean on my back, undressed me fully, pulled my legs open, knelt between my legs... You can guess how it was, there... Long and straight as a halberd... And she was looking at it , and kept smiling... She bent over, always looking at it... And then she opened her mouth, breathing... and then...

"Then?"

"Well, you can guess that too! If her belly was elastic as her mouth, well, I had nothing to worry about! She took it at the bottom of her troath, slowly, her eyes closed... As if she was my slave... It was damn beautiful!"

"Oh, Gods..."

"And this has been just for starting! She started breathing on "it"... And she had such a warm breath... And her saliva was warm too, and she was drooling too over it, in her mouth... And I heard her breathing through the nose, too, the same noise of the calm sea, slow, regular... It was almost hypnotic... And he kept doing it, as if she had all the time in the world... "

"I would have come on the spot!!"

"We Roomsooms have a certain resistance... But it was hard for me too, not to... Then she stopped, she looked at it again, always smiling, and then sat on it. She knew how to sit, for letting it get inside of her, and it got inside... First in the vulva, and then, the rest... And there too, she was warm, that is, hot... The more it entered, the more she was hot... And while she let it enter, she was saying something... Always the same thing, stronger and stronger, between a groan and the next... "

"What it was? Was she trying to tell you something?"

"No... Something like a chant, in a language I did not know... But it was beautiful, meek, languid... And she kept chanting till it was all inside of her... And when it was, she started to move INSIDE... The muscles of her sex... And it was as when it was in her mouth, but very stronger... very stronger..."

Silence. He was looking somewhere, very far from the trees of the wood surrounding us. very higher than the stars...

"Did you come, then?" I ask, stupidly. He shook his head.

"As never in my life..."

He stood and looked around, as if he had heard something. You can never be fully relaxed, he used to say, while we were traveling to the South and back. But it was just a way to release the tension he felt recalling those memories, maybe. Me too was almost breathless. What a piece of work is sex... especially when it's done as it takes...

"And she? Did she... enjoy?" I asked, timidly. He shrugged.

"Well... I guess yes... She too... "

"You guess..."

"I had caressed her body, her sex... While she... I think she liked it... She smiled to me.. She had small but beautiful breasts... Very sensible... A small nice butt too... and... You know, that place between the legs, above the... "

"Got it..."

"Very softly, I know I have heavy hands... But she liked that too... So yes, maybe she too..." He shook his head. Who knows, with the females... He looked at me. "But first of all, I was enjoying the show, and what a show! A small, wonderful body, luminous skin, black hairs, black nipples, black pubic hair... And my stuff was being just there!"

"And she was kept chanting..."

"Yes, she was... Something a bit different, maybe, or maybe the same... She was always groaning, so strongly, so frequently, it was hard to guess... But it was nice, exciting, all the same... And her face, eyes closed, open mouth, as if she was... meditating..."

"Meditating? About what?"

"About nothing... Or about the stuff she had inside!" he snorted. "It was fucking her at the bottom, no doubt... But she looked as if she was enjoying it... I saw her belly getting swollen and then empty, regularly, as if she was breathing with the abdomen... And when her belly got empty, I felt her muscles thightening around my dick... And she moaned and groaned more... It was wonderful... "

"So you have... sown into her... "

"Yes, for sure... And then she calmed down, breathed, and said something in her language. clasped hands, bowing her head..."

"What was it? A prayer?"

"Well, I asked her... And she smiled to me. She had welcomed my "force", she said..."

"Your strenght? Your... "semen"?"

"Not my semen: my "force". So she told me. She had liked to feel me coming into her,. My cum was hot and abundant, and she said it was good, it was the best thing in sex, for her... But she had welcomed something different: my "force", my male energy... It was different from the semen. A male can have few or no semen, but the energy exists in him all the same. A female needs a male's energy, every now and then. But it's important WHOSE energy she gets..."

"Whose energy?"

"Yes. It's not important if you're a compatriot or a foreigner, or if you're not a Halfdelf, It's not a racial matter. You have to be a "right" person. Not a bandit, or the like. If not, the energy can be bad, and have bad consequences. Diseases, madness, bad influences, in general... "

"So she thought you were "right"... "

"Well, I was an allied. after all... And a strong warrior too... " he snorted again.

"And she was not afraid to get pregnant from a foreign male?"

"Hey, do you think that a female so experienced about sex could get pregnant by mistake? I was not her first male, and very likely, not even the second. She knew how her body was made, and how it worked. And how to have a good time with a male without any consequence. No doubt about it... "

"Or else... She wanted to have a son from a "right" allied warrior?"

"Oh no... I asked her if she had looked for me as for a stud... And she said it would have been... a bad idea... I asked her why, and she laughed. She was surprised I did not recognize her..."

"Recognized?"

"Yes, recognized. She looked at me, as she never had seen me before, with a serious, cold face, covered her heads with the shroud, and put her hands on the sides of her heads, as blinders. And I recalled that I had seen one female like that, just one female... And I almost got a seizure... "

"Why?"

"Because she was the DAUGHTER of the KING of the HalfDelves!"

Well, me too almost had a seizure, then...

"The DAUGHTER of the KING of the... But then you were in the... oh, well... "

"In the brown stuff without a paddle, yeah, that's what I have thought... " he snorted. "But she was tranquil, and told me to keep it cool, no worry: his father KNEW... "

"KNEW?" I startled. Well, after all, bearing in mind the HalfDelves' way of thinking, why not? "And maybe HE had sent HER to YOU?"

"I don't know, she didn't say that... I know what you mean. He wanted her to stock up on the "force" of the chief of the allied fighters... Well, maybe, it's possible... Strange, weird, from my point of view, but it's possible... Or maybe he or she, or both, REALLY wanted to reward me "personally"... Or he too wanted to see, whether I liked the males, who knows?" she snorted, shaking his head and shrugging.

"Well, you had proven you didn't!" I snorted too. "And then?"

"Then... Well, I was happy I was not risking my head for the tantrum of a spoiled young female... And she was happy to have made it all clear. So we both were relaxed again. I asked her if she wanted to go away, to sleep, and she said no. So I started to play with her body, and she let me do it, smiling. I kissed her, everywhere, from her mouth to her nipples and below... And she liked it!"

"And then you... you fucked her again?"

"Yes... You know, we Roomooms like it more... from behind... And she allowed me to do it..."

"In her own... Did you sodomized her?" I asked, shocked.

"Oh, no!... You can sodomize only the slaves, or the whores, or the females of the enemy, if he did not surrender in time! And she was neither! And however, I don't like that! It's dirty, stinky, filthy, indeed!! But... from behind, in the "right" hole... It's Heaven! You see the female bowed in front of you, you feel she is in your hands,.. and she's tighter: you feel her better, and she feels you better! Heaven!"

"Even the asshole is tight..." I said. He looked at me, severely.

"It's TOO tight! You have to break it through! It hurts you too, sometimes! Especially if it's virgin! It's not fun! You youngsters don't understand a damn about sex!"

"Hey! I never did it! Not THERE, at least! But since you like the tight holes, I thought..."

"You thought BAD!" he shouted. For a moment I thought our friendship was going to end, even drastically... But he was satisfied enough of the lecture he gave me about sex. He shrugged and turned his face away. "Youngsters!" he spouted.

"Well... If she was tight for you when she sat on your stuff... I guess it was harder for her to be taken from behind... If you say that women are tighter, in that pose... "

"Oh, you bet they are... And I was a bit worried about it, I went inside of her quite slowly... But she liked it,.. Her cunt was still soaked from the last time... And when I invaded her at the bottom, and start to plough her, back and forth, she asked me to fuck her harder... She liked to be rammed by the males, she said... To feel dominated, you know... And then I pushed harder, and she started crying and wailing, with very high pitches, as if I was raping her... You know, when I push hard, I REALLY push hard... " he snorted smiling.

"You have hurt her, then... "

"Oh, maybe a bit... But when I came inside of her, she too came... I know, because she told me so, and told me not to stop... What a female she was... really the MOST female of all!"

He was still looking very far from where we are. His eyes were calm, happy and sad at the same time. Melancholic? Yes, maybe that's the word...

"Well.. You really filled her with "force", then... "

"Oh, yes," he nodded. "And I would have filled her more and more. If I could... But then I was really TOO tired. I fell on the bed, on my back, and she came over me, happy, smiling. I did not have "damaged" her so much, after all... All the other way: It seemed to me that my "force" was already acting, inside of her. She was so fresh, brilliant, perky... I was wiped out, compared to her...

"I really thought an Ogre could not make sex with a Halfdelf... "

"Don't mistake Elves with Halfdelves. They are a bit bigger. And just a bit less muscled than you humans. She too was curious about other races. She had listened legends about ogres... Dimensions, and everything... I mean: THOSE dimensions!" he smiled.

"And she was not disappointed, I guess..."

"Not at all... She made me compliments... And I came along... I told her that after me, the other males, especially the Halfdelves, would have just tickled her... Inside, I mean... And she smiled and said something strange... 'I will marry the male I will have to. And he will not just tickle me'... So she said..."

"So... Did you think that male could be YOU?"

"No, it was impossible... She was a princess, of royal blood. I was just a warrior... I had gotten an award, which made me kind of a noble, but it was a lower kind of nobility. We could not marry. And in fact..."

"In fact?" I asked. He smiled.

"He married a Roomsoom nobleman... And he does not just tickle her, definitely... "

"A... Roomsoom nobleman?"

"Of course, do you think we have no gentry? And WHAT a noble! The cadet son of our old king,! It was a political marriage, of course, in order to consolidate the alliance. But It's a good one, I had heard. They have found a common language, so to say... He was a good chap, brave, but not so wise as his father. It's better for everyone that he has become a prince consort, and not a king... "

"Prince consort? That is... Now SHE rules over the HalfDelves, and not him? Not your kingdom?"

"Sure. We have a good deal with them, we are allies, we don't need to rule over them. And however, our prince is happy to be what he is. He takes care of the army and the fleet. He respects the war chiefs of the HalfDelves. And they respect him, even if he was too young to take part in the war. He is not an amateur, when it comes to weapons and soldiers. He has studied the matter seriously, He is a potential war commander. But he is not a king: politics bores him to death." she snorted. "Like it does to me!"

"And does it command over... Her?"

"As far as I know, no. At least, not out of the nuptial bed! There, I know, she likes to be "commanded", and I think she is happy that he rules over her. But in the state affairs, it's totally different. She has got talent too. She has favored the sciences, the arts, the trade... She has even negotiated a good peace with the new king of the Thyanks. so it's hard we will have to discuss some issues by the sword again... "

"Well... And you?"

"Me... " he said. All the enthusiasm vanished from his face. "I couldn't stay there anymore."

"Why? If the king knew all about... then you were not in danger..."

"But I was NOT in danger... I was respected, the chief of the allied forces, figure it out... of the liberators... I had my place in the official ceremonies, always close to..."

"To... Her... "

"Yes... And she was gentle with me... But I could not touch her anymore... I never had her anymore... "

"Why? You could not marry her, but you could be her... lover...

"But she could NOT have a lover. A long unofficial relation is not allowed there. You can have sex quite freely, man or woman, no difference... maidenhead has no value, all the way round, it's better to lose it soon... less problem in marriage, they say... But a long relation without a marriage is not accepted, especially in the nobility... And you say well, I could not marry her... "

"Hm... bad situation... You were in love with her, ain't it?"

"Yes, I was... for the first time in my life... You know, a warrior is not used to that... .You feel a fool, vulnerable... And I decided to play the game to the bitter end... As a warrior, do or die... To convince her to come with me... Or to go away alone... "

"So what?"

"So one night, I infiltrated in the castle. I didn't want to hurt anyone, not even the guards. If I met them, I would have played the officer who wanted to check them on duty... A compliment or two, and I would have gone away... I see them as allies, brothers in arms, we had fought together. I would have never killed one of them, no matter what... But nobody stopped me. Maybe they pretended not to see me. But I don't know why... "

"So you got to her room..."

"Yes. I had known where it was. And when I got in, she was alone. But she was not scared, not even so much surprised, it seemed. She came close to me, without fear, smiling, put her hands on my arms... She was beautiful as the first time I had seen her... She kissed me, with her lips closed... And she said she was waiting for me to come... She asked me if I had hurt anyone to come there, I said no, and she breathed in relief...

"So?"

"So I told her what I had to tell... I made my proposal, and she let me talk... And then, as sweetly as if she was talking to a child, she told me that it was NOT possible, She could NOT come with me. She had her duty, towards her country, as I had towards my own. The duty of a princess, of a future queen... And I knew she was right: she was an adult when she made love with me, and she was even more an adult then. More adult than me..."

"Why?"

"Because I was acting... well, in human terms, as a boy... No, I was acting as a child. A child who wants a toy, or wants the mom to take care of him... I just kept saying that I loved her... That I needed her... And it was true, both were true... But she was right, she could NOT come with me... And never could have... "

"And what she did?"

"She smiled. A sweet smile, she was not laughing at me. And she said that maybe I had just enjoyed her in bed. and then I could have been happy with any young HalfDelf female. Because almost all their female could do what she had done with me..."

"Well... really?"

"I don't know, I was not thinking about other females, then... I get a bit peeved, since she thought I was so shallow... She understood it, and raised her hands, as to ask my pardon. She said that any HalfDelf young female would have been happy to be my wife... to take care of me, with her dress upon and without... And then she smiled. And I smiled too..."

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers