Have You Slept with a HalfDelf?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peace?"

"Of course... I asked her, whether she would have been happy to be my wife too... And she said yes. And not only for what I had between my legs... She said I was good, a good husband too, maybe. But she could not... "

"Was she suffering too?"

"Maybe less than me... She told me I had made a mistake, letting myself feel attachment for her... She said so: "attachment"... Attachment is pain... And since then, I have always remembered that... But then I did not know... Not yet... "

"So she did not feel "attachment" for you... "

"Maybe not... Friendliness, fondness, sympathy... But not attachment... Let alone "love"... Or maybe she knew how to keep it all under control. For not to suffer... Better than me... "

"And then... You have left, right?"

"Not at once... She insisted to let me make love with her... And we did... It was strange... On one hand, I would have never stopped, never said "enough", never left that bed... On the other hand, I felt it was all... out of tune... Yes, I enjoyed, I came into her, and she too came, under me... But it was not as the first time..."

"Why?"

"Because it was the LAST time at all... The last time I saw her, heard her, felt her... Her body, her voices, her groans, her smell, her taste... And I could not forget it, not one moment... I would have never had her again... Never lived with her... Never... "

"And then, it came to an end... the sex, I mean... "

"Yes... I dressed up again... She accompanied me to the door, still naked, so I could look at her again one more time... As it was... Beautiful, as always... She told me 'I will always think about you'... And I went away... Away from the palace, from the town, from the island... Away from everything..."

"From everything?"

"Everything. Everything was nothing for me. The army was nothing... I just ask a leave and come back to our kingdom. They even wanted to make me a governor of the northern territories, the voice of our king over there... But this too was nothing... Then I invented some disease I had gotten sick of on the island and I said that I had to look for some healer I had heard about, far away. But I knew I would have never come back... "

"Hm.. You were really struck... "

"Really... So I become a mercenary. It was the only thing I was able to do... But really able... I have fought many wars, and I have fucked many, many more females... paid, seduced, raped, but NEVER loved... I wanted to forget, to numb myself out, with blood or with sex or with something else, maybe I wanted to die... But it's hard to die when you have learnt to fight like me... The sword goes almost by itself!" he snorted.

"And you did not even forget... "

"Sure. If not, how could I tell this tale? I did not forget, I cannot... I dream about her, yet... And it's sweet... I don't feel any sorrow, not even when I wake up... But maybe I should quit with these dreams... Life goes on... "

"Well, It does not depend on you... "

"No, you're right... It depends on her... "

"On HER?"

"On HER... She comes in and out of my dreams, as she likes... Or at least, I have this feeling... I asked her, about it... She didn't tell me, whether she does it or not, you know how the females do... She just smiled... But I'm sure she does... And I'm sure about another thing..."

"What thing?"

"Well... When we parted, on her room's doorstep... She told me 'I will always think about you'... But she did not mean that she would have always remembered me... Not just that... There were some double meanings... Not exactly 'I will always pray for you', but... Something alike..."

"Why? Why, not exactly..."

"Because they have no "Gods"... Not as we figure them... They believe that the universe IS a God... The one and only they have... So to say... "

"The universe? The stars, the moons, the planets?"

"No, no... They are just A PART of it, and not even the most important one... They are just FORMS of the cosmic energy... And they believe in THAT energy. They say they "entrust themselves" to that... Understand?"

"A way of 'following the stream"... "

"Yes, but writ large," he snorted. "And they believe that to think about a person, when she is away... To think about him, or her, INTENSELY... can get the universe to... take care of him..."

"That is, it's like to pray for him... "

"Exactly... "

"And do you think she does it? That she summoned the universe to take care of you? And that this summoning... WORKS?"

"To think, not to think, to believe, not to believe... When I was growing up, I just believed in my kicks and my fists, and later, just in my sword. But now... I don't know..."

"How can you BELIEVE it? A girl even if she is a queen, CANNOT tell the universe to protect you, and expected to be OBEYED! I understand, you love her, but... "

"LISTEN!" he shouted on my nose, reminded me instantly that he was an Ogre warrior. "How many times have you seen me, during this hellish journey, do something strange, weird, apparently without a reason? I say, to go to the left or to the right at a fork in the road, without a doubt, even if we did not know those places before, or something alike? Do you think it was just luck, or some war tricks I have learnt in my life? Well, sometimes so it was. But many other times, it was just SOMETHING which told me that, either I did that, that way, or we were DEAD!"

"Something?"

"Something!" he nodded. Then he breathed out strongly, looking elsewhere, calmed down and said: "But if you ask me what was that something... I don't know!"

Indeed, I never saw him caught off guard by what was happening to us. I don't know how, but he could always take the right weapon for any enemy we met. Killer fireflies, monsters who seemed invented by some drunkard at the worst step of his delirium... whatever. Once I saw him stopping along a trek in the wood, making me a sign to keep mum, taking some small bottle from our baggage, with some strange oil inside, and throw it against a tree behind a grove. I swear, it looked like a grove as any other. But when the bottle crashed on the tree, the oil inside it became fire in a wink, a fireball as big as a man, and from behind the grove-as-any-other some burning beasts came out jumping and crying in agony. Bipedal beasts I had never seen in my life.

I remember he had bought that bottle in a strange shop in the last civilized village (civilized, so to say) we had found along the road two days before. We had asked the villagers where we could find weapons, since we had to go south. They looked at us as if we were mad, and then they told us where. We depleted our purses, to buy as many weapons as we could. But when he asked for that bottle, with two oil of different colors inside, separated by a thin glass layer, the shopkeeper looked at it with respect, nodding and smiling. He had recognized a real, experienced warrior. He refused to tell what there was in the bottle. And when I insisted to know why he had bought that precious bottle and thrown it behind that grove, without even knowing what there was behind it, he just shouted at me: "BECAUSE!"

End of discussions. When a Roomsom say "because", it IS "because"...

"But after all," I said after a while. "I can't believe it. Did you REALLY drop all you were and had and could have, just because you can't marry the female you love? It happens to lots of people, and the world still turns the same..."

"Well, maybe no... There was another thing I lacked besides her... When I went home..."

"What thing?" I asked. He looked at me, calm, as if thinking about what to say.

"The war."

"The war?"

"The war. I mean ANY war, non necessarily the war I had fought. In fact, I had nothing personal against the Thyanks, the war was over, with them, so let it be. But I need ANOTHER war. I had become the typical warrior who lives only if he fights. To remain in the army, escalating the ladder to the high posts, it was not for me. And just training the rookies... It was PLAYING war... Not serious enough, for me... "

"Well, you could wait. There is no such thing as the very last war..."

"Well, for us, it looked like there was... There had been. At least for my generation. We had become kind of a power, feared, respected. We had beaten the Thyanks, not a pushover at all... We had a new fleet, which started to sail the Ocean, with sailing ships... All wanted to be at peace with us, at least by the moment. It was a time for the diplomats, for the traders, not for the warriors."

"So, no love, no war... And so you went away... "

"Yes... and I went VERY far away, to the west. Where nobody knew about us, the Thyanks, the war... Where I could be just a warrior for hire... I was still hoping to forget her... In vain... The more I met and possessed other women, the more I was recalling her... And she was always BETTER than them..."

"Well, I have had some female that likely is worth your HalfDelf princess... And even more..."

"I don't mean JUST that... Although, that matters too... Our prince is a lucky male, indeed... I can imagine what she does to him... How she kisses him, EVERYWHERE... How she surrenders to him, letting him possess herself... She is a wonderful female, indeed... In every meaning of that word!"

"Are you jealous of your prince?"

"No, "he said, shaking his head, snorting "We talk about him, in my dreams, do you know?"

"Do you JUST talk, with her?"

"Well... I would like to do something more... But she feels she cannot consent to that... She could not concede herself to another male, not even in her dreams... Not willingly, at least..."

"Not willingly..."

"That is... I could take her body by force, she would not resist... But she cannot tell me 'yes, do it'... Once I did it... I have assaulted her, and she just closed her eyes and let me come over her, without any resistance, she let me lay between her legs, and then she waited... Just waited... She was wonderful! Her body, her long black hair, her skin, just as I recalled her... And she was there, beneath me, ready for me... if I wanted... "

"And you... did it?"

"No, I didn't... I had always known that she couldn't resist me, if I really want to take her, And surely she knew that too... And I had taken many females that way, by force... But I could not do it to her, never in my life... She opened her eyes and smiled to me, and kissed me on my face... And she said that she had always known that..."

"She had always known what?"

"That I was her best defence against myself. If I did not defend her, if I let my lust win, then she had no hope to defend herself, so she may as well accept my dick in her belly again and let me do what I want... let me vent inside of her... But if I did, if I defended her from... Then she did not need to defend herself, because I would have done nothing bad to her... "

"Well... " I breathed. "And then... What do you talk about?"

"Everything, even our prince. It seems she likes him. He is a good husband, he respects her... And she appreciates it, so she feels obliged to be faithful to him. Always," she shrugged. "Soon she will bear him a son, it's her duty to have an heir..."

"But... is she not afraid? He is of another race, he is bigger..."

"She has said to me there will be no problems. They are quite advanced about healing, medicine and this kind of things. They had recovered many of our wounded warriors, during the war. We could not understand how, we thought those hacks were gone for good... Magic or not, they know what's all about, in these matters... So if they say it will be all right, then it will be all right... "

"Well... fine!" I said, relieved. "And... What else does she say about... him?"

"She said that he is strong like me, in bed... " he snorted, smiling. "She knows I think about that too... She says she feels as if she makes love with me... Same strength, same stamina, same resistance... Same smell... And she likes it!" he smiled again.

"Same dick too?" I chuckled. And he nodded, not offended at all.

"Same, more or less... And she likes it, of course... But, she finds something strange..."

"What?"

"She said he never took her from behind... She liked it, with me... And she thought all of us, roomsooms, did it..."

"Strange indeed... What do you think?"

"Hm... Maybe he refrains from doing it out of... too much respect. He does not know if she likes it: she is not a roomsooms female... And he is afraid to offend her if he asks for it... Sometimes it happens, when the male wants to be polite, correct... And he is a prince, not a trooper like me... " he snorted, cheerfully. "However, I has told her to ask him for that. As a favor, a desire from herself. I think she will do it..."

"You are a real altruist!" I said. He shrugged.

"And why not? If I were not, what would I earn?"

This was my first adventure with my pal the Roomsoom. We had many others of them, more or less lucky about the loot or other things, but we always succeeded to save our necks. Then, one fine day, coming back from one of these roaming, we spent the night at an inn managed by an expatriated Roomsoom female, a widow or the like, maybe. To be more precise, my pal spent the night in her bed, and in quite a noisy but enviable way... All in all, the morning after he told me good bye and thanks for all. He wanted to numb himself out no more. He said it was too old for that... let's say "stuff"...

So I kept living my free life alone. partly singing, playing and telling tales, partly with more normal (and boring) jobs, and partly, well... taking advantage of some people, say, too careless about their belongings, you know...

And now here I am, in the main port of the island of the HalfDelf. That is, just getting out of a very hospitable house near the port... You know, the kind of hospitable house you can find in every town, full of very hospitable young females... You know what I mean...

Why? Well, let's say that, before it was too late, I had decided to ascertain, whether the females I had, say, "known" in my life are really worth the queen of the HalfDelves, in bed... that is, no joking: whether they are worth a Halfdelf female whatsoever...

You know what? They are not.

HalfDelf females rule!