Have Your Cake, And Eat It Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

I stretched, oh so wickedly, luxuriating in the knowledge that I was driving the poor man right up the wall. I purred, maybe it was a growl; whatever, it was no meow! I lifted my legs high, almost back over my head, and slowly scissored them. I held them there, high and spread wide, and sensuously traced my finger tips over the silky skin of my inner thighs. And then, I slowly slid my palms up my legs towards my ankles.

Damn if she doesn't remind me of a peace sign from the sixty's. Hey, a few more peace signs like that, and we'd all have been praying for peace. Un-huh, so how about a piece of that woman! Or hey, if she's thinking of a sit-in, my face is available. Yeah well, if those hands sliding up those long legs grab her ankles, she's really going to be asking for it!

I grabbed my ankles, but only briefly; any longer, and Murphy would have been all over me. I was being deliberately provocative; yes, as in total tease! And, honestly seeing me spread so invitingly wide open through Murphy's eyes, sent tiny shivers surging through me. But, the real kick came from wondering just which way Murphy would go. Would he drop to his knees, and dive face first in to pussy; or, would he kneel between my legs, and slam eight thick inches of red hot cock in to little old me? Well sure, if it'd been me, the only question would have been which to do first. Which had me thinking, gosh Judi, you've never gone down on a girl after she'd been pumped full of some guy's hot cum. Now that would have been a total hoot; too bad there was only one of me., Still, if I'd been more then a spectator that pussy down there, practically waving a flag in invitation, would have gotten the hard fucking it deserved. So, what could be better then delivering a seriously hard fucking, and then collecting some yummy dessert? Too bad, because for sure Murphy would have been real happy to whip up a big hot load of yummy dessert! Un-huh, but I was pretty sure he wouldn't have been looking forward to eating any of it. Gosh, who knew; but before long, poor Murphy would be sampling that tasty treat.

Damn but Judi's got fine legs! Fuck yes; their long, smooth, sleekly muscled, and wouldn't I love wearing them wrapped around my waist! Never mind that, how about an order of hot pussy with a side of soft thighs? For sure, it's always better to eat a little pussy, before you fuck it full of cum!

I lay there, legs held high above my head, and felt deliciously naughty. Why not, I was watching me through Murphy's eyes, while I suggestively ran my hands up and down those wickedly wide spread legs. Honestly, it was utterly erotic. Using just my finger tips, I teased and tantalized, tracing them sensuously over the incredibly sensitive, velvety soft skin of my inner thighs. Couldn't help it, I almost giggled out loud at the thought of Murphy imagining wearing my thighs like a pair of ear muffs. Now, from my own experience between a pair of sexy thighs, I know they do a terrific job of keeping a girl's ears warm. But, luckily they barely muffle a tasty bitch's pleading screams for more. Oh my God, and I do love hearing their screams! Whatever, we both knew they weren't going to quiet this girl's upcoming little scream fest. About then though, I was beginning to think Murphy was almost too damn patient. If it'd been me, hell, I'd have already grabbed a double handful of ankles, and dove in tongue first! Well, I knew the bastard wasn't actually going to just stand there watching forever; not when I could so easily light a fire under him anyway!

My fingers reached for the soft pink folds of my pussy, and spread its velvety soft petals. Slipping my fingers through that slick wet heat sent a tingling, almost electrified feeling jolt pulsing through me. Not that he would have noticed my eyes pop open; but, I was betting he noticed a couple of my fingers slide a little bit higher. Peeling back my pussy's soft inner petals, they exposed a clit in full bloom. And believe me, even if I hadn't been looking in to Murphy's very expressive eyes, I'd have felt the heat that flashed in them. I was spread wide, my pussy bared, open and wetly glistening, with its clit swollen, dark, and jutting. Now that was a Kodak moment!

Fuck me to death, just look at that nasty little bitch! What, does she think she's a HUSTLER centerfold or something? Wow, that's some beaver shot! Sure, but none of those centerfolds ever sported a clit all puffed up like hers! Oh man, and when you go for it, well old buddy, you better be holding on tight! Oh Hell yes, and that means, even before you start thinking about sucking on that thing!

Anxious, who me? What just because I was about ready to scream come on Murphy, go for it already! Gosh, I mean if it was me watching some hot bitch doing this totally spread open, come on guys feast your eyes on this centerfold pose; Hell yes, I'd have been down on my knees! Damn straight, bank on it! And, I'd certainly have made sure it wasn't only a feast for the eyes! Yum and then some, sure I absolutely love going down on a girl, that's just one of the things good old Murphy and I have in common. Huh, too bad he doesn't feel the same way I do about swallowing a big hunk of hard cock. Ah, the possibilities!

Finally, thank God, Murphy did drop to his knees. Elbows braced on the bed, he leaned in, near enough that he could have flicked out his nasty tongue and tasted hot pussy. He didn't; hey, lucky for him I was still in the mood to play the tease huh? Otherwise, I swear I'd have reached out, grabbed his head, and slid his face all over my practically flaming, slippery, and extremely wet pussy. Oh yeah, and then I'd have cum all over that divinely talented tongue of his! And maybe, I'd have just kept right on cuming too; until, I like passed out or something!

Still holding myself spread wide open, I brought my legs down. I planted a foot on either side of Murphy's head, splayed my knees out, and pardon me, giggled. Whatever, I'd decided enough with that nonsense about slipping inside Murphy's head to play voyeur. Hey, besides I had something a whole lot more fun to slip inside of! So, I delegated one hand to hold my pussy captive, while the fingers of the other one went exploring. Mapping there way, they traced their way over silkily smooth labia, teasing, and almost dipping in to probe an invitingly wet vagina. Circling back, they swirled light circles around a clit throbbing with its need for more. Feeling like such a nasty little bitch, and liking it, I asked "Pretty isn't it lover?" And then, slipping in to my sultriest purr, I added a taunting "Pretty, and hot...yes, and oh so wet...and slippery...ooh, and it's oh so needy! And lover...it's going to taste even better then it looks!" Well yeah, sure Murphy knew all that ; hey, hadn't I been there looking out through his eyes? Well whatever, with a nasty little snicker thrown in for emphasis, I sarcastically interjected "Only buster, don't you dare to touch it!"

Orders given, I scooted my ass closer to the edge of the bed. Right, and that meant way closer to Murphy too. I wanted him close enough to feel the heat radiating from between my spread thighs, close enough to feel the splash of my pussy's hot juices even. And, that's even if it meant the bastard would get a close-up view of my finger dancing a jig, while it turned my clit in to a jutting nub of throbbing flesh! But, bummer, with the way that finger held his eyes captive, I just knew he was never going to notice my ecstatic grin, or see that my nipples were puckered, popped out like a pair of spicy gum drops. Gee, so the poor guy wasn't going to feel the almost electric throb every flick of that fingertip jolted through my clit. Nope, and he'd be missing out on the sweet tingling pulsing through my nipples too! Ok, to be fair, I did catch him looking up once. So, maybe he at least caught a glimpse of the waves of pleasure surging through me. Anyway, that's when I caught his tongue sneaking out to lick his lips. Yeah sure, I hate getting caught doing that; but hey, its cute catching somebody else doing it.

I was way beyond turned on, hell, by then I was absolutely on fire with desire! OK, and even if I'd given up watching the action through Murphy's eyes that sure didn't mean I wasn't keeping an eye on him! After all, I was sure he'd be keeping both his nasty eyes riveted right on me and my sexy play. And, just then, his smoldering gaze watched the pair of fingers I'd been dancing over my clit leave it, and slide lower. Holding them stiff, I spiraled them in slow circles around my opening. Eyes locked on Murphy's, I drove those fingers in just as deep as they'd go. Feeling a tug of disappointment, I couldn't help thinking, if I'd been with a girl, and not some dumb boy, well at least I'd have enjoyed hearing her startled gasp. Of course Murphy didn't gasp; really, men can be such bores! Anyway, those fingers slid in to me slick and glistening; and came out drenched, and practically dripping. I gave those fingers a flip, showering the grinning fool's face with my pussy's hot juices. Oh fine, and all that got me was more of the teasing bastard's annoyingly enigmatic grin. Well, I was determined to put an end to that, and pronto too!

Figuring I knew a little something that would do the trick, I decided to show him just what I could do with three stiff fingers and a limber thumb. So, I swirled those fingers around, barely penetrating the fiery wet heat of my vagina, before plunging them deeper. Yummy, now that was a nice, delightfully tight fit! I set to work, pumping them hard, thrusting deep, and even added in some wickedly nasty rotation. When I switched to tantalizingly slow, deeply spiraling thrusts, I figured it was high time I got busy with that well trained thumb. And gee, being a guitar player and all, that thumb blazed, strumming out a bouncy rhythm on my already rather seriously aroused clit. Well that did it; Murphy broke, groaning out "Go baby go!" Awesome, with Murphy's huge grin threatening to split his face, my three fingers pounded out a penetrating beat, and my thumb picked out a ripping O chord, and yeah, that's the big O chord! This bad girl was going to cum, and do it with Murphy watching. Damn straight, I wanted to see the heat flare in his eyes, as it exploded in to a wildfire of uncontrollable lust. But, I wasn't quite ready to cum, I wanted to play; and, I figured Murphy wouldn't mind that either.

Oh, those thrusting fingers and that teasing thumb wanted to make me cum alright! But, I'm tough, and I fought them off. Still, they had my breath coming in panted gasps! Probably because my chest was heaving, whatever, Murphy's eyes were busily bouncing back and forth between the action going down between my thighs, and my jouncing tits. Hey, the darling man's eyes occasionally even bounced up and met mine. Only gee, if he wanted to look at my tits, well I figured I'd really give him something to gawk at. So, with an admittedly pitiful attempt at a snicker, I ripped three sopping wet fingers out of my vagina. Wagging the dripping things, I made sure I had the fool's attention! And then, I used them to paint my areola and rock hard nipples. Being an utterly incorrigible tease, I dipped greedy fingers back in to my accommodatingly wet pussy, and stirred. And, while I happily giggled, and enthusiastically smeared another slippery coat of pussy over my tits, go figure, this enticingly naughty question popped in to my sex crazed mind., Wondering if Murphy and I were thinking about the same thing, I just had to ask! So, I bit back a giggle, and asked "What do you think stud; is this nastier then watching me smear you and your buddy Edgar's cum all over my tits?"

Murphy snorted, shook his head, and said "Well fuck, let me flip a coin or something." Pausing just long enough to smirk, and arch an eyebrow, he added "Well, come to think of it, it sure was fun getting all that cum on to your tits in the first place!"

Well, I'd have figured it for a toss up myself! Or I would have; only just then, having a pussy crammed full of my churning fingers, seemed slightly more interesting then having two fists full of cum spurting cock. Well that, and what I intended to do with those pussy drenched fingers; whenever, I got around to pulling them out of my greedy pussy that is.

Laughing, enchanted by my erotically inspired idea, I really set to work. I pumped , frantically driving my stiff fingers in and out with an absolute fury! But gosh, those misbehaving fingers of mine detoured from their intended destination, and popped themselves in to my mouth. Still giggling and happily licking my fingers, I flirted with danger by crossing my legs at the ankle. Oh my, what could I have been thinking? Murphy snaked out a hand and snagged my ankles. Yeah, and then the snickering beast held them with one hand, while he pushed them way back over my head. Knowing the sweet target my bare ass made, I knew I was in for it! Thinking, yippee, lucky me; I played little Ms Cool, and chilled, putting my hands under my head. Smiling up at my beast of a captor, I waited. So, he tells me, "You're one very nasty little bitch aren't you!" And I'm thinking, so tell me something I don't know, and he says "So my sweet, just how many orgasms did you take before I got here?" With my poor ass exposed the way it was, sure I knew what was coming; and it sure wasn't going to matter a hoot how I answered either.

Well gosh, I did at least manage to snicker, and call him a beast, before I blew it by giggling. And then, all sweet and innocent like, I asked, "Gee, I don't know! Should I count the ones in the shower?"? And I liked the way his eyebrows shot up, when I told him "Well, that was only two anyway! Yeah, and I think maybe it's been what, three or four more out here. Oops, but then you showed up and then gosh, I must have gone and taken a few more. Really, who's counting anyway? To make sure he'd get the point, I paused there, just long enough to stick my tongue out at him; before informing him "Whatever, buster I'm going to take at least three more, so there!" Well gosh, silly me; do you suppose it was that stuck out tongue that earned me such a sweet little spanking? And, it might have been a short spanking alright; but damn, it left my poor ass in flames! Now I'd worked hard to earn that spanking; so, don't think I'm complaining, not hardly! Whatever, I sure didn't give Murphy the added satisfaction of seeing me squirm! And, I'm pretty sure I only called him a bastard once, maybe twice.

Murphy released my legs; so, I lowered them, letting my feet come to rest on his shoulders. My hands were still resting under my head, and I was smiling coquettishly up at him when I let my knees splay out wide. I even managed a giggle when he called me incorrigible, and that was right before he demanded "It was you darling who insisted she was going to take three more orgasms; so, if you don't want another spanking, then you just better get busy and deliver! And, you know how much I get off watching you doing yourself; so, you just better put on a good show!" Oh sure, I heard the, or else, he hung on the end of his silly orders; or maybe it was a, but! Whatever, I could sure do three more orgasms alright, hey, piece of cake! Besides, it's not as if the thought of another sweet little spanking had me shaking!

Snatching my trusty silver bullet, I gave him a playful kick to the chest, and asked "What, only three?" Figuring, go for it, I brought that buzzing thing right smack down on my clit. Feeling deliciously wicked; I rolled the rounded end around it in tight little circles, while I slowly stroked two fingers in and out of the slick heat of my vagina. Sure, and I went right on working my thrusting fingers slow and easy, while I worked that vibrating bullet hard. Oops, and then one of those pesky, real sneaky like, orgasms actually managed to sneak right up on me. And gee, , it was right there; so, what else could a horny girl do, but hold on tight and go for it! So, I pushed down hard on that buzzing bullet, and made it send pulsing vibrations through my throbbing clit. Using the fingers inside me, I pushed their tips hard up against my pubic bone, right where my bullets intense vibrations slammed through my clit and on in to them. Really, it's a neat little trick! My fingers bounced those sweet vibrations right back, blasting my clit from both the inside and the outside at the same time. Hey, and it was Murphy who taught me that sensational, and damn effective little technique! And being a grateful little bitch, I figured letting him watch me cum, make that cuming hard, seriously hard, would be his reward. Oh yes, and I'm talking about the kind of mind blowing orgasms that have a girl's back arched, and her legs straining against broad shoulders, while an unending stream of her loud ringing yes's echo off the walls.

Well eventually, I slumped back on to the bed. Silly me, for some silly reason or other, I found myself in the midst of a giggling fit. Yeah whatever, I was still giggling, and trying hard to catch my breath, when I held out pussy saturated fingers, offering Murphy a little treat. And for sure, I hadn't forgotten about my plan; not that I was likely too, not with the way my ass still stung anyway! Whatever, I decided to go right ahead and show Murphy something my ass was good for, besides spanking I mean. First things first though; so while I taunted Murphy with a throatily purred "did you like that one big boy", I slid those same two fingers back in to the slippery wet of my vagina. His big, yes of a grin, only got bigger when I ripped those fingers, wet and slippery back out of my vagina. And then, not that it was necessary, I mean, Murphy can count; but I showed him two fingers. Gosh, and I assumed his nod acknowledged we were working on orgasm number two.

That time it was my fingers I crossed instead of my legs. So, making sure I'd caught Murphy's attention, I wagged a pair of prettily glistening fingers in front of his eyes. Oh I had his attention alright, and I held it too! But gosh, maybe that was just because I pushed those crossed fingers in to, and right up my sweet young ass's puckered little hole! Watching his stunned expression, while he positively gaped at the sight of my stiff fingers plunging in and out of my asshole was, well let's just say it was a total kick, and that's an understatement for sure! Now, I've pushed a lot more then a pair of my own fingers up my ass, but not in front of Murphy; and Oh God, it was really turning me on! So, while my fingers churned I put that buzzing vibrater back to work on one seriously aroused bit of overly inflated clit. Pow, and almost instantly, I felt that irresistible tug, the one signaling a fast onrushing orgasm. Wow, my fingers might have been deep in my ass; but hey, they sure felt the spasms beginning to surge and ripple through my vagina! You don't suppose that's why guy's seem to just absolutely love fucking my ass, and making me cum while they do it, do you? Whatever, it sure works for this girl! And anyway, those little waves of ecstasy were beginning to build. Well, and that had me thinking, hey now, this orgasm isn't so much sneaking up, as it's attacking from the rear!

With a truly rapturous orgasm just beginning to grab me, good old Murphy decided to play the nasty minded bastard again. First, he silenced me with a finger laid across my lips. And then, would you believe it, he had the balls to tear the hand I had holding my silver bullet away from my poor clit? Well, I figured that fucking finger was only going to silence me about as long as it took me to bite the damn thing! Must have been something he saw in my eyes; whatever, luckily for him, he smartly, and damn quickly too, yanked it clear. Only then, he used that hand to capture the hand pumping those two fingers in and out of my ass. Holding it so my fingers were buried deep inside me, he released my other hand, the one that held my buzzing bullet. You bet, I smacked that wildly buzzing thing right back down on an impatiently waiting clit. And then that nasty minded darling set to work pumping my own fingers in and out of my ass, like maybe he thought they were a dildo or something. Woo, and I mean he really worked those fingers, pistoning hard thrusts in and out, and with some real gusto behind them too! Beats me why, I mean gosh it was just two fingers fucking my tight little asshole after all; but oh damn, was it ever turning me on! I went wild, bucking up over and over, slamming up in to the hard thrusts Murphy had my fingers pounding in to me. I screamed for more, begging for him to do it harder, even while I called him a bastard over and over. And oh yes, that poor orgasm, you know the one that had been so rudely interrupted twice already, practically in mid O, was back!

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers