Have Your Cake, And Eat It Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Feeling that monster orgasm building while my lover fucked my asshole with my own fingers, well fuck yes, I felt absolutely and totally wickedly erotic. I opened my mouth intending to beg him not to stop, to please let me cum; but all that came out was a wildly shrieked "I'm cuming, I'm cuming, Oh God, Oh god...I'm cuming...yes, yes, yes, Oh god yes, yes, yes!" Unbelievable, I'll say, and then some! Spasms ripped through my vagina, clenching around the fingers being rapidly driven in and out of my ass. I mean wow, my muscles really clamped down, seriously squeezing around my fingers! So, while that wicked orgasm was doing its best to crush my fingers, Murphy let go of my hand, lifted my legs, and proceeded to spank me right on through that incredibly wild orgasm. I mean wow, who knew? Hey, I sure wouldn't have believed I could cum while getting my butt spanked! And, that's spanked damn hard, thank you very much!

Well fine, but then that dazzlingly sweet orgasm was just a memory. And yeah, I felt awfully silly lying there with Murphy holding me up by the ankles, and two of my own fingers still stuck deep in my asshole. Sure, it'd been great fun while I was busy cuming and all; but gosh, well I was done with that, at least for right then anyway! And that meant it was time for an emphatically ordered "Put me the fuck down, and right the fuck now buddy boy!" Rather unceremoniously, and after a final hard crack to my ass, that's just what the chuckling bastard did! Boohoo, and would you believe I had to pull my own fingers out of my ass? Trust me; it's a real good thing for good old Murphy that his little laugh sounded a whole lot closer to a chuckle then a snicker!

Anyway the darling did a terrific job of kissing my scowl away. It was during a second sizzling kiss that I wrapped my legs around his waist, and tried to pull him down on top of me. I got the rest of my kiss alright; but, with my arms pinned down, and Murphy's hot hard cock pressed between us, instead of where I wanted the damn thing! Oh well, at least his hot lips kissed my throat, paused to blister both nipples with fiery kisses; and then they sensuously kissed their way on down across my belly. Lovely, but why did the horrid man stop right where the flat tan skin of my belly met the slippery wet of pink pussy? Oh I got my answer alright! Gads but who wanted to listen to him babbling on about just how special, as in, beautiful, sexy and ungodly nasty I was? Oh fine, I listened alright; sure, but, for the sort of tongue wagging I had in mind, I really didn't need ears!

OK gosh, at least Murphy did sound sweet, and even sincere, when he added "For sure baby, you're the most amazingly erotic, sensationally sensual woman this lucky guy's ever even imagined!" Only, there was a little something there that was screaming, but, and in a way I didn't like at all. And, when he leaned back with his hands on his hips, and his silly smile showing way too many teeth; oh yeah, I knew it was coming. So, he tells me "Judi baby, you still owe me an orgasm!" And I'm thinking, OK, so far so good; only gee, I'm his to command anyway! Only reminded of that stupid Super Bowl bet, his silly "yeah baby, that last one was hot alright; only...this time baby, if you come with out asking my permission first, I'm going to collect another forfeit from you," seemed redundant. Whatever, that still left me wondering; what, he expects me to beg for permission to scream my fool head off, while all he does is stand there and watch?

Well, when my glare didn't turn him to ash, I snidely suggested "Well, fuck you buster; that's a piece of cake!" And by then, I'd had enough of Murphy blocking my view. I wanted to watch me, and I wanted to watch Murphy watching me too. So, I rolled over on to my stomach, Scooted around so my butt was facing in to the closet's mirrored doors, and positioned my knees wide apart and right on the edge of the bed. It was almost comical; my ass went up, and Murphy went down! He was on his knees, chin resting on his crossed arms, while he enjoyed a definite ring side view. No doubt about it, he was near enough to get splashed if he didn't watch out! Oops, wait! No, it was more likely he'd get splashed if he did, right? Whatever, who cared? I was already thinking, hey, it was a way back early this morning, OK, so it was only hours ago; anyway, it was way back then when I last paid any attention to my G-spot. And, if Murphy wanted to watch me cum, well now, what better way then while watching me perform a solo on the G-spot!

For a warm-up, I brushed a finger tip lightly, real lightly, across my clit, and heard myself gasp at the unexpected jolt of pleasure it flashed through me. Figuring I better move on, and pronto too, I moved that finger away from that way too tempting target. But gosh, a finger swirled around my opening sent my breathing in to instant overdrive. Still, I was headed for that sweet inner spot; so, I slid two fingers in to the molten heat of my inner fire. Oh my God, it felt like there was a pulsing inferno blazing, and threatening to explode deep inside me! And all I knew was the consuming need to stoke that fire! Mind blasted by an incandescently erotic passion, I was ready to just slam my whole fist in to the fiery caldron blazing between my thighs! I wanted to work it, until I was swept away, blasted, and utterly consumed in an orgasmic inferno. But no, I'd decided on playing the G-spot, and that's what I was going to do! Well sure, but that meant instead of filling my vagina with a fist full of fingers, I settled for using just the two already sliding toward that sensitive inner bump.

Practiced fingers curved, reaching for, and finding the tightly stretched silkily smooth skin of my G-spot. Pressing hard, I ran finger tips in slow circles over that pulsing spot of electrified feeling flesh. I felt it swelling, stretching already taunt skin tight! There was a flash of heat, and a flush of hot wetness, and my fingers accelerated, churning in a frenzied rhythm. Only gosh, I was only using one hand to work that tantalizing little bump; so, lets see, right, that left one hand free. So, I flicked out one magical finger tip; and pow, it discovered a stunningly sensitive and seriously popped right out there clit.

Dancing a wickedly rhythmic duet with the fingers teasing my G-spot, that finger delivered hard flicks to my clit, blasting loose waves of excruciatingly intense pleasure. Yeah but remembering Murphy's silly game, I managed, just barely, to pull back from that surging orgasmic wave. Fine, so I was panting, barely able to suck in a breath, but I kept right on teasing that stunningly sensitive clit with the occasional finger flick. And naturally, I hadn't been about to stop teasing circles around, or to stop pushing rhythmically on my G-spot either. Horrors, what was a poor girl supposed to do? Yeah well, I knew alright, and there was no way around it!, It was time to play the silly fool's game, and start begging Murphy for permission to blast myself in to orgasmic ecstasy. And, I figured I'd be doing some serious begging too! Oh boy, and then I got this idea, a truly wicked inspiration! Murphy only said I had to ask for permission, right? he hadn't said that I had to actually wait for him to bestow it, now had he? Hey, and for sure it's always more fun to push the limits; you know, bend the rules; and generally speaking anyway, annoy my nasty minded lover. So, fuck him, I put those nasty fingers of mine in to high gear, and got to work. Hell, I figured I could just scream out a, hey Murphy can I cum now; yeah right, just before I launched myself in to orgasmic orbit.

Well it'd seemed like a fine idea at the time; only, Murphy's a real sneaky bastard! And maybe, I should have kept my eyes open, yeah whatever! Oh my God, the hot, wet, velvety soft tongue He ran up my inner thigh ripped a scream out of my throat! It absolutely froze my busy fingers, while it sent fiery shivers raging through me. OK, so when I could actually breathe again, I got busy flicking a finger around a clit surprised to find itself assaulted by a finger, especially one accompanied by Murphy's darting tongue! Now believe me, given a choice, this girl's clit most definitely prefers tongue over fingers! So, instead of fighting Murphy's tongue for possession, in the spirit of cooperation, I used them to part my labia, leaving my happy clit utterly exposed. Thinking, oh happy days, there's a big, hot, and delightfully soft tongue tantalizing my clit, and I've still got two fingers tickling my G-spot! And that meant, right, orgasmic orbit here I come! Un-huh, only there I was loudly singing his praises, insistently pleading "Go, go, go...oh god I'm gonna cum...yes, that's it...more baby, more," when the monster's tongue just fucking disappeared! And as if that wasn't horrible enough, before I could even blast him with the emphatic protest stuck in my throat, he pulled my very wet fingers out of my vagina. Hey there, I wanted to scream, buster you could have done that while that beautiful tongue of yours went right on entertaining my clit! Gee, and my poor clit was screaming, hello, you've got fingers, so use one already! Well yeah, I would have, only, I sort of got distracted.

Murphy's tongue was swirling around my fingers, greedily slurping-up my pussy's slippery wet juices. I watched, thinking, buster one of these days I'm going to be watching you lick me off some guy's big wet cock. And maybe, that's when my devious and very nasty mind started thinking about Edgar. Un-huh, that is until Murphy went and pushed my fingers back inside me. That move sent my finger out hunting for that poor abandoned clit. Oh God, and when I watched him suck my pussy drenched fingers in to his mouth, guess who thought, forget Edgar, fuck; I wish I had a cock! And right then, hell, I'd have given absolutely anything to have been able to fill Murphy's mouth with a big, hard, pussy drenched, cum spurting cock!

But never mind that delicious little fantasy. When he pushed those fingers in to me again, his tongue started licking an accompaniment to the finger I had pounding out a rhythm on my clit. Only then, and without any warning, He let go of my hand. And wow, that's when I felt him push two of his fingers in to join mine. Making it a team event, we fucked me with a combined fistful of fingers. Yippee, and of course, he still had his hot tongue dancing around my clit, in a way that had my tongue ready to plead for more. Honest, I really was all set to beg permission to cum. But that's when the bastard vacated my vagina, abruptly dragging my fingers out along with his.

Reaching under my splayed out knees, he grabbed my wrists and pushed my arms out, ordering "Hands off baby!" And then, the beast used his broad shoulders to muscle my thighs even wider apart. And while he'd been rather handily accomplishing all that, his lips closed over the throbbing nub that was my turgid clit. Well gee, that move drove any thoughts of begging out of my mind! Hell yes, I mean I absolutely exploded, absolutely erupting in to a monstrously intense orgasm. Oh my dear God, the lovely bastard sucked, sucked it some more, and I screamed, and screamed some more! This girl was dissolving in to a puddle, and that licking, that sucking, oh Hell, I didn't want it to ever stop! Hey, I figure the only reason our neighbors didn't call the police, was because I'd latched on to a pillow, and had done my screaming in to it. It might have been muffled; still, I figure Murphy heard every word of my rather loudly insistent "Bastard, lick it, suck it, do it, yes, yes, more, oh fuck, oh fuck, Jesus don't stop, yes, yes, more!" Whatever, so I was in the middle of this mind blowing orgasm, and I'm totally screaming my lungs out, and guess what he does? Without any warning, pow, He drove his big fat tongue in to my asshole! Hell, I swear, I thought I might have a fucking heart attack or something!

Now don't get me wrong; I loved it! Only, oh dear God, this girl was done, just absolutely done! Huh, imagine that; honestly, I'd thought so anyway! Well OK, at least I'd been squirming and trying hard to dodge that nasty tongue! Yeah, and pleading with him to stop! Not that my impassioned "No more, please Murphy, no more...please baby, I can't cum any more," did me any good at all!

Oh fine, so what did the darling do? He slid his hands under my ass, something he knows I absolutely love, lifted me, and put his tongue in to, like hyper drive or something! And then, the heartless bastard proceeded to ignore my feebly panted protests! I mean so what could I do, besides settle in to his strong hands, kick back, and let him take me? Well, I pretty much figured that's what he was going to do anyway, right? Only he did it with my hands tangled in his hair, feet braced on his broad shoulders, and with my thighs straining. Well gee, seeing as how I was so nicely snugged in to just about my favorite position, naturally, I got in to the spirit of things! Calling out an exultant "Yippee," I followed it up with an insistent "Eat me, do it bastard...yeah, eat me!" So like zoom, and why was I surprised; but, in no time at all his tongue ignited a wildfire that raged through my clit, and blasted me over the top again. Hey, and I'm pretty sure I was still somewhere in the middle of that wild orgasmic roller coaster ride, when I'd have sworn I heard the silly bastard chuckling. Why not, by then I didn't need his damn tongue anymore anyhow, Hell, this bitch was in freefall, woo woo!

Only oops, I knew I'd blown it, and even before he brushed my hands out of his hair, flipped me over, and cracked a pair of stinging swats off my ass. So it's not exactly like I needed to hear Murphy's gleeful hand clapping, or his silly laughing either. Oh Hell no, not with him telling me "Judi, Judi, darling you sort of forgot to ask for permission didn't you?" Oh fine, so there I was this quivering mass of seriously over done girl, quaking and utterly breathless, and I'm forced to wonder just what sort of horrid penalty Murphy has on his nasty mind. Well lying there face down, and rubbing my poor stinging ass, I couldn't very well give him the blistering hands on the hips glare his stupid question deserved now could I? So, I staggered to my feet on rubbery legs, and stretched luxuriously.

Composed, I veiled my tranquil feel of utter satisfaction under a lip licking glare, and turned to face Murphy. And then, I gave him a provocative Hip-shot, hand on the hip look that said, I dare you, just about as loudly as my eyes could shout it! With him utterly ignoring my defiant stance, I watched, definitely annoyed, as Murphy got up and sat his cute butt down on the edge of the bed. And, Oh boy didn't his big hard cock look good! I mean, gosh, between his fingers, my fingers, and that incredible tongue of his, I'd sort of lost track of his cock. Well, I did think about going to my knees, and dropping my mouth down over that beautiful rock hard hunk of thick cock. But no; maybe later I figured, for right then, I had other ideas.

Before Murphy could start issuing any more of his silly orders, I sauntered over, and sat my sexy young ass down on his lap. How cute, there was his big cock poking its head up from between my thighs. It was hot, and real hard, and I just loved squeezing it between my thighs. And then Murphy's wrapped his arms around me, and that was real nice too! Even better though, was what his lips and tongue did to my ear. And, that wickedly ravishing mouth of his did eventually work its way around to my mouth. Sure, those kisses were soft and sweet, and sure I returned them with plenty of fiery passion too; but still, damn it, I just couldn't get that stupid forfeit off my mind! Well Hell, I'm sure not known for my patience; so it was "OK, out with it buster! So, just what nasty perversion has your thoroughly wicked mind dreamed up for this poor innocent girl?" OK, and I was sort of thinking, well maybe he'll give me one of those real, over the knee type spankings. Now, I'd really have liked that! Well sure, because Murphy almost always follows up a spanking, with a lovely bout of delightfully ferocious fucking. Even better though, I thought, maybe he'll finally get around to slamming that big fat cock of his right up my ass. Back then, and it's weird, bordering on the unbelievable; but, the darling man hadn't ever fucked my hot little ass! I mean wow, it's not as if the guy wasn't absolutely in love with every thing about my ass! OK, and call me a greedy piggy , because what I was really thinking was a lot more like, why not both! Sure, first one of Murphy's wickedly fierce pussy slamming fucks, followed up with , as Murphy would say, a balls to the wall, hard up my ass fucking., Hey now, a horny girl can always hope, right?

Only for some silly reason, well for the time being anyway, I kept my mouth shut, and my delicious fantasies to myself. Oh well, at least Murphy didn't keep me waiting long, before I was listening to his dumb idea of fun.

He got the ball rolling by telling me "Baby girl, you're always out pornning the porn girls!" So, I was already getting nervous, even before he added " So hey baby , how about you try actually pretending to play the nasty little porn starlet?" Un-huh, and I figured I knew right where he was headed too. So, I wasn't at all surprised by his gleefully delivered "OK, so To start with, I want you on your knees. Now baby, that was one damn fine looking blow-job I watched you giving Edgar; only, I'm thinking you could do better!" Men, I mean gosh, their so predictable; so, I wasn't at all surprised to hear "And hey now, I just happen to have this raging hard-on, and I'm willing to let you prove it!" Un-huh, but I liked the sound of "Yeah, and I'm expecting you to Ham it up real good too; you know, like the porn girls do!" Hey, I could do that! I say, center stage improvising on my electric guitar, or center stage playing the skin flute, what's the difference? Either way, I get to do my favorite thing; right, play the showoff! Only somehow, I just knew he wasn't even half done setting the stage, oh no, not hardly!

Slipping off his lap, I dropped to my knees. And then, looking up at him with big innocent eyes, I wrapped a nice warm fist around his big, hard, and practically flaming cock. Damn, but I just couldn't believe I hadn't plunked my likewise flaming pussy down on that jutting hunk of manhood. Ah well, instead, I knelt there, playing submissive and impatiently waiting to hear the rest. Gee, and the rest started out sounding awfully swell too. "OK baby, while you're sucking me off, I want you using your silver bullet," he told me! So, I'm thinking, and..., when he says "Then, I'm going to blow a big load of cum all over your pretty face! And then, while you play the cum crazed porn girl with the face load of the white stuff, I'm going to watch you cum some more!" Barely believing my ears, I burst out laughing. What fun, I do love to role play after all, and gosh, I was going to get to play with my little vibrating toy too. And anyway, poor Murphy seems to have a problem pulling his cock out of my mouth, even when he's promised me a face covered in cum. Oh and wouldn't that be disappointing; lucky I like taking a man in my mouth, huh!

Well, as I swooped in and sucked the head of Murphy's pretty cock in to my mouth, I was thinking; hey, turn about is fair play, right? Oh my god, and that was one of those times when the feel of a big thick cock sliding past my lips and filling up my mouth just sends shivers raging right through me. Good thing I was in the mood to play, or that man would have found himself pumping a hot stream of cum down my throat, and that's before it ever occurred to him to pull out and blast that load all over my face. Oh yeah, you can count on that! OK whatever, I stopped sucking on that pretty cock's fat head long enough to insist "OK lover boy, but if you cum without asking my permission, then I win a forfeit, right?" Gosh, sometimes I just love the way that man has of answering a question. You know, like when he slides his fingers in to my hair, push my head down, and buries a full deliciously thick eight inches of hard hot cock in my throat.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers