Have Your Cake, And Eat It Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

And while he slowly fed me that impressive helping of cock, he explained "Sure baby; but, if I win then I think maybe I'll invite Edgar to come on over and give you a real good spanking! What do you think? I'm betting, Edgar would like that!" My mouth was just a bit too full for me to be able to give his stupid question the answer it deserved. But, I'd heard his "Sure baby" loud and clear, so who cared? What I needed to figure out was how to collect on my forfeit, and still collect that so called punishment too. And being the greedy piggy I am, I was picturing myself on my knees, after that spanking of course, and feeling the monster sized head of Edgar's stubby cock pushing its way in to me. Oh fuck yes, I wanted to scream, bring it on buster!

Hey, I didn't put it there! But gosh, there was this big mirror, and well it was sort of like this big movie screen. And, seeing as how it was me starring in Murphy's wicked little porn fantasy, well hell yeah, I was going to watch! Besides, believe me the view was exquisite. I mean wow, there was this exotic beauty down on her knees, hands clasped above her fabulous ass, hard nipples jutting from a pair of terrific tits, and this absolutely awesome shot of eight inches of thick hard cock sliding through her lips. OK sure, it wasn't the first time I'd watched myself going down on a guy. Yup, and it had thrilled me all those other times; and that time, well, I just fucking loved it too! No argument, I'm a wanton showoff, especially when it's me I'm showing off for. Whatever, I figure, hey if it gets me hot, well then it's going to heat things up for my lover too. Besides, I wasn't the only one scoping out the action in that closets mirrored doors.

OK, and part of me wanted to ask Murphy; hey buster, is watching the action in the mirror as much fun as watching porn on your big screen TV? Only I didn't ask; because, Murphy has this nasty habit. If I'm silly enough to spit his cock out, just so I can ask him some dumb question, I can count on finding myself with his hands holding my head, while he's bobbing it up and down his cock. Unfortunately, and I'm only guessing mind you, but I'm betting he saw that stupid question forming in my eyes. Whatever, he latched on to my head. And then, while the beast chuckled, he slowly pumped my head, propelling my mouth up and down the full length of his wonderfully hard cock. Well that brought another intriguing question to mind. Did he prefer the sight of his cock's big soft head pushing between my lips; or my choice, watching inch after thick inch of his cock disappearing in to my mouth? I'm pretty sure, when he's teasing anyway, it's seeing his cock's head sliding in to my mouth. But, when the man's ready to cum, oh fuck yes, all the man wants, is to feel that big head being repeatedly slammed in to my throat. Gee, by then, most of the time his eyes are closed anyway.

Murphy hadn't ordered me to play the submissive porn girl, now had he? Nope, and I was feeling frisky, and playfully aggressive too. And you bet, I reminded myself that I wanted to work the poor guy up in to such a state of distraction that he'd forget all about asking my permission to cum. Actually, I figured hearing him asking for my permission, instead of just ripping his cock out of my mouth and drenching my face under an avalanche of hot cum would have been a hoot, not to mention a first! So with a sharp "hey buster," I batted his hands away. "This is my scene," I informed him! Making sure to sound haughtily sarcastic, I ordered "You just kick back there buddy boy, and keep your nasty paws to yourself!" Roughly grabbing a fistful of cock, I let him know "The only part of you needed for this scene is this barely adequate bit of cock!" And then, with a derisive snort, and a biting "Well, at least it's hard," I slapped his thighs, and shoved them even wider apart. Believe it, I intended to take my sweet time, and seriously work on that sweet hunk of quivering cock!

Torturously, and oh so deliberately slowly, starting with his balls, I licked my way up the hotly pulsing shaft, right to the tautly stretched, velvety soft skin of it's darkly swollen head. Forearms resting on his thighs, I made that cock dance, with darting cat like flicks of my fast moving tongue. Racing the tip of my tongue up and down the length of that wickedly thick cock's deliciously sensitive underside, I was almost, but not quite, hoping to feel the swelling pulse as a torrent of hot cum blasted up it. Believe me if that cock had been an ice-cream cone, I'd have had it licked down to cone, long before I finally slipped my lips around it's throbbing head. Fuck soft, Murphy probably thought I was trying to suck the cum right out of his balls. Whatever, I had him twisting, and squirming under my mouth's relentless assault. And I had him moaning and groaning too; and, that's even before I got around to slamming my mouth down, driving that fat head deep in to my throat. Would you believe, I actually had to knock the guy's hands away?

It occurred to me that the reason XXX rated movie scripts have those porn girls spending so much time with their mouth's crammed full of cock, is so we don't have to listen to their lousy acting! Well fine, right then, my mouth, and hell, about half my throat too, were crammed full of fat cock. And that's just how things were, when I snagged Murphy's wrists, and set to work dazzling the happy fool with my X-rated performance. Thoroughly loving it, and that's because with me using the mirrors, I knew we were both watching me doing it, I used my mouth to fuck, and thoroughly ravage that throbbing hunk of hard hot cock. Caught up in the wicked thrill of it, I absolutely powered my mouth up and down that thick cock's full rigid length. Its swollen head popped in and out of my mouth, and I swear, it felt like it was ripping in and out of my vagina too. Blame it on the nasty teasing streak that runs through me; whatever, I slammed on the brakes! Hey, it was either that, or I'd have been riding an orgasmic wave, while trying to gulp down another one of Murphy's enormous eruptions of cum!

Yeah well, I barely believe it myself, but honest, I really did stop! Leaning back, I grinned up at Murphy, snickered nastily, and gave his jutting cock a playful little slap. Still snickering, I stood up, and made sure I'd caught his eye. And then, while Murphy sat there grinning up at me, I reached out and ran a double handful of fingers through his hair. Grabbing a handful of hair, I yanked his head back. He got another snicker and a sneering grin too, before I leaned in and blistered his lips with a ferociously intense kiss. Hey really, its fun playing the aggressive bitch! Well, for sure I loved trying to jam my tongue in to his throat, while I crushed his lips with another fierce kiss. And right then, I'd have given damn near anything to have had a big fat cock of my own! Un-huh, and guess whose throat I'd have been shoving it in to? And why not; after all, my lover sure seemed to think it was great fun pumping his in and out of mine! Who knew, gosh, even I wouldn't have dared to imagine it; but before we'd finished with that day's magical sizzling encounters, I would have satisfied that particular erotic fantasy. Oh yeah, things were just beginning to heat up!

Well now, my poor neglected vagina was beginning to be a wee bit tired of my mouth hogging all the cock. And gee, I agreed with the poor thing; so, I convinced my cock crazy mouth to share. Keeping a firm grip on Murphy's hands, I swept my lips up and off his beautiful cock, and stood up. I stepped in, getting my legs outside of his, and then squeezed his legs together. Only a little bit disappointed not to be able to see it in the mirrors, I knelt straddling Murphy's hips. I let go of his hands then, and grabbed a handful of his hair. And I stared straight in to his eyes, while I rotated my hips, letting the hot throbbing head of his cock brush against my own liquid heat. I settled, letting just that throbbing head push in to me. Tugging on his hair, I growled "So lover, do you think any of those porn bitches you're so fond of would actually do anything, anything at all, that I wouldn't?" And then, when he opened his mouth to answer, I yanked his head back, and snarled "Shut-up!" Only damn, I was giggling, before I managed to bluster my way through "We both know the answer to that, now don't we?" But hey, I did manage to give his hair another sharp yank.

Relinquishing my hold on his hair, I caught his hands, and pulled them around behind his back. Slowly I rotated, grinding hard pointy nipples against Murphy's chest, and eased my smoldering pussy down on his fiery hard cock. Too bad, but with the bastard sitting up the way he was, I couldn't seem to get all of that red hot, iron hard cock in to me. Yeah, and that about drove me nuts; but then, it was worth it! I mean sure, just imagine the torment Murphy was suffering! And even if I couldn't get my pussy wrapped around every hard hot bit of that big thick cock, I sure could clamped my inner muscles around it and squeezed. My vagina rippled, clenching and releasing over and over, giving that flaming cock a truly erotic massage.

Ignoring his guttural moans; and way to fired-up to bother with gentle, I leaned in, and gee, I'd like to think I only nibbled on his ear. Whatever, soft lips and a warm tongue purred in to that ear, asking "Tell me again lover, where do you want to cum?" And then, while I bounced, sliding slippery hot pussy up and down deliciously thick, and wondrously hard cock, I coaxed "Come on bastard, tell me!" Well gosh, I already knew the answer! And besides, it was only a matter of time until he, hopefully anyway, got around to telling me just what he wanted, that yeah, the silly man figured I wouldn't deliver on. So, instead of waiting for his answer, I told Murphy a little something I figured was sure to have me sounding like a sex crazed porn girl, while it blew his mind too! "You know darling, I was sort of hoping you'd finally decided to take my ass! And really, just what had the silly man been waiting for anyway? Well for his sake, I sure hoped it wouldn't turn out to be that he was waiting for me to beg for it! So gosh, I was sort of hoping my "Like wow, wouldn't I just love feeling you deep in my ass, and erupting a great big steamy hot load of cum way up there," didn't count as begging! Laughing, while I rode his thick rod of red hot cock, I added a teasing "What nothing to say lover...or maybe, does that nasty pussy cat has your tongue, or something?" And gosh, I was still holding his hands behind his back; so, I was still in charge, right?

Oops, and that would be, not! Because, like pow, suddenly there I was being held, with my hands pinned behind my back, while a chortling Murphy told me "Little girl, I sure hope you, and your pretty pussy have enjoyed your nasty little prick tease! But now, as they say, shut the fuck up, and start sucking! And then, after I've listened to you've begging for it, like the trash talking porn star you'd love to be, I'm going to shoot cum all over your pretty face!" Bummed, I'll say; because, as good as that sounded and all, the selfish beast had completely ignored my so sweetly offered ass! Ha, but then, he hadn't said anything about needing to ask my permission before he left my face dripping with a hot load of his cum either, now had he? So, I answered his devilish Laugh with a snicker of my own. And then, I lifted up; but, just far enough to leave the fat head of his cock trapped in my vagina.

Ignoring his snide little porn star comment, I slowly rotated my pussy around his jutting cock, and reminded him "no lover, its you who's going to do all the begging! And, if I think you deserve it, well then, I'll let you use my face for a target, just like one of your nasty little fantasy girls would! Yeah, and buster, while you're busy splashing that hot load of cum across my face; guess what, I'm going to be Cumming all over my silver bullet!" That settled, I bounced once, and then up and off, abandoning hard cock, as I wriggled out of Murphy's grasp. Standing there between his legs, hands planted menacingly on my hips, I glared down at him. "Yeah, you're going to beg," I told him! And then, waiting until he'd looked up in to my defiant stare, I added a taunting "Only, buster, the question is, can you hold out long enough to make it worth my trouble? You know, I'll be seriously pissed-off if you don't work up a really big, monster sized load!" While I waited for his reaction; I playfully kicked his legs wider apart. OK, and then all it took to drop me to my knees, was a raised eyebrow; well that, and one of Murphy's truly evil grins! Honest, I ignored his pointing finger, figuring it was just a case of déjà vu or something.

Sounding way too much like he was about to do something as dangerous as reach out and pat me on the head, Murphy said "That's right, you're such a good girl," and leaned back on his elbows. Well fine, so there I was on my knees staring at his lip-licking, gorgeous hunk of jutting, pussy soaked cock, when he orders "Blow me bitch, suck my cock!" Biting back the words, I just knew would end up getting choked off by that big cock anyway, I settled for sticking my tongue out at the beast. Un-huh, only instead of obediently wrapping my lips around his waiting cock, I reached out and wrapped a fist around his hanging ball sack. It's not like it bothered me any, hey, I've been known to use that bitch thing with a sexy playmate or two myself, but, for the time being, my lips weren't going anywhere near his cock.

I looked up, blasting him with a murderous glower that melted his silly smirk. Fine, so then I reached for his cock. I slapped my hand around its glistening shaft, and ouch, it throbbed in my fist, feeling almost hot enough to burn! Oh boy, and didn't sliding all that hot silkily smooth skin through my fist feel just absolutely wickedly divine. With the lightest of grips, and moving oh so deliciously slowly, I pumped my fist up and down eight magnificent, hard, throbbing inches of cock. And, when I stopped that tantalizingly slow pumping, oh my, I was staring hungrily at the six thick inches of flaming cock jutting out above my fist. Well that was all she wrote for this girl's stupid little scheme; but hey, my new plan was pure simplicity!

What do they say? Well my version goes something like; if you can't beat it, then try licking it! Sure, so I figured I'd just use my infamous tongue to torture and tease the Hell out of that protruding rod of red hot cock.

And with that in mind, I painted every delicious inch of that lovely bit of exposed cock with just the fast flicking tip of my tongue. I worked my tongue up and down that fiery length of hard cock, licking right up, and all around under the velvety soft rim of its swollen head. And, you bet I continued to hold his big balls nestled tight in one hot fist; while his cock's slippery wet shaft blazed and pulsed in the other one. Sliding my fist up, I stopped with it right below a dark and seriously puffed up head. I squeezed hard, and slid my fist back down, leaving the exposed length of wetly glistening shaft stretch taut. Now, that really made that swollen head stand out; Gosh, I thought it sort of looked like a ripe plum.

The tip of my tongue attacked that shiny plum, darting and swirling as I danced it around the purplish head of Murphy's big cock. Flicking and licking, I raced my tantalizing tongue over all the deliciously sensitive, velvety soft skin of Murphy's truly impressive cock. And when I looked up, Murphy's eyes abandoned the scene in the mirror. So yeah, I'd say he saw the heat flaring in my eyes, and my pretence of a shy smile too. I still held the beast firmly in hand; make that hands, when I dipped my head, pushing my lips against the softly yielding darkly engorged skin of that fat head. Keeping my lips squeezed tightly together, I pushed steadily, until it popped past them. But hey, I only allowed that sweet head to penetrate as far as my mouth! And then, I slowly, real slowly bobbed my mouth up and down, popping the head of Murphy's cock in and out of my mouth. Oh Hell yes, this insatiable wench absolutely fucking love doing that! But, do you know what's really fun? How about, doing that neat little mouth bobbing trick real fast, while you gently squeeze your lover's balls; and un-huh, listen to his sweet moans and groans?

Swooping lower, I sucked his big balls right off my palm, popping them in to my mouth. Oh boy, and doesn't a man's cock look just gigantic when you're on your knees, looking up with his balls in your mouth? Yeah well it sure does! Only, it got me so hot, I just absolutely had to feel that big cock pushing in to my throat! So, I swallowed half that thick cock, paused, and then slammed my mouth down, pushing its fat head hard in to my throat. Gosh, and do I ever love that truly wicked feel of control I get from holding a big fat cock fully deep throated! With your lips wrapped tight around its base, your tongue sliding against its hot shaft, and its big head pushing in to your throat; well yeah, right then a girl knows it's all hers. And, knowing that my lover could read that pleasure in my eyes made it even hotter. Honestly, I wanted to smile back at him; but, it's just not possible to smile with eight thick inches of cock filling your mouth! Almost reluctantly I hauled my lips back up that marvelously thick cock's long length, stopping with just its head captured between my lips. And then, oh yeah, I worked that delightful mouthful over, whipping it with my tongue, and dazzling it with some seriously forceful sucking. And I did all that nastiness, while I thought about my next little trick.

I was planning on something real simple; yeah, like using my mouth to fuck Murphy's marvelous cock! Let's face it, I love pistoning my mouth up and down a big, fat, hard cock, especially while holding my hands behind my back. Yeah, yeah, call me a show off if you like! Anyway, that time around, I never got the chance! Because, just as soon as Murphy saw me put my hands behind my back, the beast reached out and clamped my head between his hands. Pow, and with a nicely executed two handed shove, he buried eight full inches deep in my throat! Sure, he was enthusiastic alright, and I did like his soft chuckles and his "Oh baby girl that's just awesome!" Only , I couldn't help thinking; come on buster, if it was me, I'd certainly have me mouth fucking that iron hard hunk of flaming cock a whole lot faster then you've got me doing it! OK, so maybe he wasn't exactly using my mouth at full speed; but, oh God, he sure was using it hard! I mean really, the lovely bastard could have bruised my lips; honestly, he was slamming my head down that enthusiastically! Well Hell, I couldn't get a decent look in the mirror, so while Murphy went right on pistoning my head up and down, I was left to ponder the question; gee Judi, could you handle doing this on one of those porn guy's ten inch monsters? You bet I figured yes; only back then, I'd only been with one guy bigger then Murphy. And, he might have been even a bit over ten inches long, but it was a skinny little thing. Besides, back then I'd been young and dumb; and anyway, that bozo hadn't seen fit to properly use me, and my willing to give it a try mouth!

Hey, guess what? I can manage a ferocious glare, even while some guy's using two hands to hold my head pushed down on his big fat cock. And that's especially if the fool insists on blathering away well he's doing it! So, he tells me "Wow, girl, you're beyond belief!", And then, while he's giving my head these little bounces, he throws out a charming "You know darling, you really should be giving lessons to the porn girls!" Ah shucks, now wasn't that just too fucking sweet? And of course, Murphy's teasing comment reminded me about that dumb porn star part of his silly little game. And, I'd be dealing with that; but first, I wanted to try out a nasty sounding trick that my friend Juliet had told me about.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers