Have Your Cake, And Eat It Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

What fun, first I got to lick every bit of Murphy's cock, making sure I had it glistening wet, and all nice and slippery. For step two I took his unbelievably rigid cock's slick shaft between my open palms. And then, I began rolling it between them with a teasing back and forth movement. And, oh boy that sure got his attention alright. It had his back arching, even before I added in a little up and down motion. Oh my God, but then I was confronted by this horrible dilemma! I wanted to lean in and suck his big balls back in to my mouth; but gosh, that big cock's darkly swollen head looked so inviting too! Well this girls no dummy! So, I figured, if I sucked that cock's fat head back in to my mouth, while I keep my hands moving, well, it's a good bet I'm going to end up swallowing a monstrously big mouthful of hot cum. And, as badly as I wanted to win our little game, I wasn't quite ready to taste victory. So my hands went right on rotating around the thick shaft of Murphy's lovely cock, as they stormed up and down it's rigid length. But then gosh, there was something irresistible about the way his big balls were just hanging there. honestly, they were practically screaming for my tongue to pound them with a mix of flicking jabs and vicious swipes. Un-huh, so that's just what I did! Gee, I even tossed in a few swirling uppercuts. I must have been doing it right; because, Murphy's voice was all husky, when he practically gasped out "Oh my God girl, that's got to be illegal it's so fucking good!" OK, sure his reaction had already told me that. But hey, I liked hearing him say it anyway! Seriously, the way I saw it; right then, if I'd been able to add some lube to my fast moving hands, I'd have made him blast loose a load that would have splashed all across the bedroom's ceiling.

I figured it was a good bet Murphy wasn't doing a whole lot of thinking right then. Nope, and he certainly wasn't thinking about needing my permission before he splashed glistening ropes of hot cum across my face. Oh yeah, and then there was still the little matter of me taking that cum shower, and doing it while I used that vibrating silver bullet. and, well just then, I didn't have a hand free for my buzzing little toy, now did I! Who cared! I still wasn't quite ready to let him get his rocks off, not yet anyway!

Horrors, what it was time for though, was for me to play some of Murphy's silly game! So, I dropped my hands to his thighs, pushed them wider apart, and gazed up at him expectantly. Giving him my best effort at a wide eyed porn starlet's pretend look of innocence, I tried a sultry purr. "Like wow, it's such a huge cock, and so awfully hard too! Oh my God, like really, I just get all hot and wet sucking on a big hard cock! And gosh, you know, sometimes I really do get off sucking cock! I mean, like I even cum!" And as if that wasn't enough to have me gagging, I hit him with a pleading "Come on big boy, you're going to let me swallow all your cum aren't you? Oh my god, like wow, please say yes!" I blush just to say it; but, I pause to issue some very convincing sounding giggles. I suppose I could have just gone ahead and swallowed my pride. It would have been easy, and it sure was tempting! All I had to do was swallow Murphy's pride, that's his eight fat inches of steely cock. I didn't! Instead, I licked my way from his balls right up to the jerking tip of his cock. Only, just for something different, I only used the edge of my multi purpose tongue. Hey now, and it turned out that little trick worked great for collecting a tasty bit of precum too. I discovered it hiding out in the cleft of that hard cock's fat head. Oops, and there I was , congratulating myself for collecting that little treat; and pow , the horrid bastard grabbed my head pushed his cock past my lips, on past my mouth, and right on in to my throat.

Well guess who found herself listening to a chortling Murphy proclaim "Hey baby girl, bet you just can't wait to be wearing a face load of my cum, right?" And of course, he was vigorously pumping my head up and down, while he went right on explaining "Oops wait, that's right; remember, I can't give you that big load of cum you want so badly! Well, not unless you're using your silver bullet, I can't!" Yeah right, I thought, that's what you think lover! Only, it's not going down that way! Damn straight, and even if the silly fools remembered about blowing his load all over my face, yeah, and doing it while I'm Cumming all over that silver bullet; I figured, fuck it, so what? Because, I was definitely going to make sure he didn't remember to ask my permission, before making that deposit! Believe me, I had a plan, and was ready to rock n' roll!

To start with, I slapped Murphy's hands away, and slowly worked my lips back up his cock's thick shaft. Only, I used my teeth to give it sharp nips all along the way. Damn, that man's cock was so hard, honest, I was afraid I might chip a tooth! I was still holding a big mouthful of hard cock when I felt it start to throb and swell. Now experience has taught me, that's usually when I'm about to find myself with a fountain of cum gushing in to my mouth. Ok, so maybe I hesitated, not sure if he'd passed that point of no return or not. Whatever, Murphy was Mr. Decisive! But gosh, He didn't need to be so abrupt about yanking his cock out of my mouth! I figured it was at my startled expression, and hopefully not because he'd actually remembered; either way though, he certainly shouldn't have chuckled so nastily! Not that I'm the sort of girl to give the tempting target his pretty swinging balls made a playful swat, oh no. Sure, but as far as I was concerned, the nasty bastard certainly deserved one.

Giving it my best shot, I looked up, fluttered my eyelashes, and at least played at being coquettishly submissive. In my sultriest purr, I coaxed "Hey there big boy how about handing me my little vibrater? My poor little clit's feeling all neglected; and oh wow, it really needs some special attention! Oh my, if I don't cum, I'm just going to, oh I don't know, well scream maybe!" Gag me; but, at least it got my vibrating toy dropped in to my hand. Maybe Murphy felt like waiting, hell, I sure wasn't in a hurry to get him off anyway! But, you better believe I was ready for another sizzling orgasm myself. So, with one hand clearing the way for a frontal attack, I got busy with the one holding my trusty silver bullet. It had a variable speed switch; but who cared? It buzzed sweetly at full speed, while I rotated it in tight circles over my very needy clit. Assuming the bastard wouldn't let my mouth anywhere near his practically ready to erupt cock, I swooped in and sucked his big balls in to my mouth instead. And then, suddenly very aware of the waves of ecstasy rippling out of my clit I thought, hey, why not try for a first? Gosh, really I'd never held a man's balls in my hot little mouth; well, I mean, not while I was happily cuming myself anyway. And oh boy, it sure seemed like a terrific idea! But then, gosh, there was nasty old Murphy with other ideas. Anyway, he tangled his hands in my hair and gently pushed my head back. And gosh, isn't it surprising just how gentle a guy can be when you've got his balls nestled snuggly in your mouth?

Fine, so I'm on my knees, a pair of big balls filling my mouth, and I'm looking up past eight towering inches of shiny wet cock, and right in to Murphy's nasty grin. Deceptively sweet smile in place, he told me "Hey there girl, I'm sort of wishing I had a camera handy! I mean wow, with my balls in your mouth, you're looking awfully cute, and real sexy too!" Yeah sure, yuk-yuk; but then, that was right before he added a snickered "So, let's see you cum with them there." Brilliant right; I mean, gosh, how did he know that's just exactly what that very horny girl down there on her knees intended?

I did catch up with an orgasm, but really, it was only a tiny little thing, and barely worth mentioning. But then, yummy, Murphy was sounding all gruff and dominant like, while telling me "Oh sure, you wicked little porn bitches just can't seem to help cuming! But, hey baby, you're still going to have to get off with my big cock in your mouth!" Well duh! Whatever, like wow, what a total turn on! I mean, there I was down on my knees, my lover's balls in my mouth, his strong hands tangled in my hair, and yeah, feeling just deliciously dominated. You bet, it was great fun playing at being submissive; but still, the guy was going to pay. Sure, I was getting all hot and quivery again; un-huh, and it sure wasn't just because of the vibrations my little toy was pulsing through my clit either. Yup, add in the little shivers torn loose from seeing all the fiery passion blazing in Murphy's eyes, and this girl was headed for a melt down.

My eyes pleaded for him to use me, and maybe he got the message. Anyway, the smirking beast laughed, and ordered" Time to give them up; come on baby, turn them loose!" Being an obedient little bitch-(what, who me)- I surrendered his balls, knelt back, and tried to look properly submissive. Right, and of course I absolutely melt, whenever Murphy acts all authoritative, and orders silly shit like "Now, Kiss them sweetly; and then, tell me what you want!" Well sure, that much I could do! So, I kissed each lovely big ball tenderly, knelt back, and waited! Oh Hell no, I wasn't about to tell him what I wanted, not hardly!

Without bothering to let loose of my hair, Murphy stood up. Grinning down at me, he used that fistful of hair to yank my head back. Thrusting a barely semi erect cock forward, he demanded "Lick it baby; let's see that tongue of yours do its duty!" Duty? He was kidding right? Whatever, I was too surprised by the less then impressive state of his cock to bother correcting the fool, right then anyway! Ah well, in about a heartbeat, I'd turned it back in to eight gleaming inches of glistening wet, rigidly hard cock. Only, that didn't seem to have been such a swell idea. Why; because, the chuckling bastard started playfully bitch-slapping my face with that big wet cock of his. And then, I was getting slippery wet cock pushed, all the fuck over my face, while he was telling me "Oh yeah, you're certainly a very naughty little bitch aren't you! I know you just can't wait to cum again; but if you do it, without my big cock in your mouth, I'm going to lay you over my knee, and spank your ass until it glows! Now tell me, do you want to cum for me little bitch?" And, I wondered; hey wait, wasn't I supposed to be getting that spanking from Edgar? Whatever, I told myself, OK Judi, nod nicely at the darling bastard, and correct the fool later!

Well, so there I was trying hard to fry the bastard with my eyes. And Murphy, he's like totally oblivious! He just stood there, chuckling, and having the time of his life cock slapping my face! Worse, I had to listen to him telling me "I know you love my big cock baby girl; so, I'm going to give you all of it you can handle!" Hey, I wanted to laugh, and correct the fool with something rude, like, promises-promises; or better yet, bring it on buster! But gosh, I was supposed to be this submissive little born bitch, wasn't I? Besides, the list of that man's silly ideas that needed correcting was getting to be way, way too long anyway. So, ignoring him, I listened patiently as he explained "Now, let's just see you cum, while I'm fucking your pretty mouth! Come on do it; and maybe, you'll get a good hard spanking to go along with the big mouthful of cum I'm going to feed you!" Hold on there buckaroo, I thought; that's not right either! Gee, wasn't I supposed to be getting that cum splashed across my face?

Wham bam, one thrust of Murphy's hips slammed that hunk of iron hard cock past my lips, and sent it rocketing in to my throat. And once again, the beast was holding my head between his hands, while every damn thrust of his powerful hips drove that big cock's fat head deep in to my throat. Oh God I was in heaven! I swear, most of my lovers never even manage to fuck my pussy half that wickedly hard! All I could do was hold my mouth wide open; and well, enjoy! I mean really, I absolutely reveled in the erotic sensations of his thick cock's big head ripping out past my lips, before it plunged right back in, filling my mouth as it drove deep in to my throat.

Meanwhile, you better believe I hadn't forgotten about my buzzing toy! It was on target, and getting real close to ripping another shatteringly intense orgasm out of me. Well sure, I figured that was great; only gosh, did it mean I had to listen to more of Murphy's dumb porn girl patter? OK, so at least he was furiously jabbing a good half of his big cock's hard length in and out of my mouth, while he was telling me "I know your kind! Yeah right, and before I cum, I should pull my cock right out of your mouth, and make you beg for it!" Gee, I figured we'd pretty well settled it; but, I did like hearing his "Sure, hot little bitches like you, love taking a big load of hot cum on the face! Oh yeah they do; and baby, I know you want it!" Fine, I thought, OK, at least he's remembered he promised to unload his torrent of hot cum over my face. But, he wasn't through babbling, remembering to add "Oops, wait, first you've got to cum for me, Right, and you're going to do it with my cock in your mouth too! Go for it baby; yeah, suck my cock! Come on now, let's see you try sucking it while I'm fucking you're mouth!" Well Hell, I liked the idea alright; but seriously, there's just no way to suck, not while eight thick inches of hard cock is being hammered in and out of your mouth there isn't! Still, one part of that silly patter of his sounded like a terrific idea! Hey, and if I'd been able to get off, while I hummed Dixie on his balls; well then, I could try it with a big hard cock fucking my mouth . Sure, and in the process, well, I blast myself off in to another fiery orgasm, ah, or two!

I caught Murphy watching in the mirror, as he drove slow deep thrusts in and out of my mouth. And considering the wicked thrill that sight gave me, I couldn't help wondering how Murphy felt watching his big thick cock slipping in and out of my mouth? Boohoo, it wasn't fair was it; I mean, he got to watch, and to actually feel himself doing it too! Fuck yes, I was envious; but OK, even if I couldn't see it, I sure could enjoy the taste and feel of being mouth fucked by my lover's cock. Besides, hey, I had him right where I wanted him.! So, while Murphy's fucking got steadily more and more forceful I focused on the orgasmic pressure swelling deep inside me. Sure, and the sweet erotic charge I got out of his whispered "Go girl, do it...do it...yeah cum for me baby" made up for the delicious distraction of his hard cock repeatedly pounding its way in to my throat. Murphy switched from those slow throat penetrating thrusts, to a fast rhythmic fucking that rocketed about half his thick cock's length in and out of my mouth. And pow, oh fuck me yes, I started going off!

Oh my God, Right the fuck now, I thought! Wham-o that orgasm tore loose and crashed through me! I kept right on bouncing that vibrating bullet off my clit, Working it in a frenzied tempo that matched the spasms rippling through my vagina. Oh Hell yes, I came again! But I wasn't finished, warmed up alright, but certainly not done!

I figured, OK then, let's try finishing it off with a monstrously big one! Only, I wanted to do it with Murphy deep throated. Naturally, good old Murphy didn't object, certainly not when I drove my head forward, forcing his fast thrusts deeper in to my throat. I was pushing hard, rolling the head of the bullet over a clit that was by then a hard jutting nub. That did it; and how! Monstrous waves of ecstasy tore loose, and crashed right through me! Too bad, my clit wanted to scream; and why not, so did I! But, other then Murphy's animalistic grunting, the only noise came from my mouth, and the wet slurpy sounds squeezed out around that fat cock. So, instead of screaming, I swallowed all the hard hot cock Murphy fed me. And I came, and came, and came some more! Oh my God that was truly amazing! It was unbelievably erotic; I mean, there I was feeling my throat clenching around a hard driving cock while my vagina clenched in spasms around my orgasm. Fuck you, and your silly game; I wanted to scream, and that's even if it had to be around the mouthful of hard cock plugging my mouth!

Gosh, all I wanted to do was tell him just how much I wanted, Hell needed, to feel his cock pumping hot cum in to my mouth. Well I figured good old Murphy felt pretty much the same way, and was probably pretty close to draining his lizard down my throat. So, I grabbed hold of his ass with both hands, and powered my mouth up and down the slippery length of his cock's tautly stretched shaft. Holding that cock's fat head prisoner in my mouth was fucking awesome! Seriously, I loved feeling its velvety soft rim brush against my lips, before I drove my mouth forward, slamming that fat head deep in to my throat. Sure, and I was still doing it too, over and over again actually, when Murphy chimed in, ordering "That's it baby, hold on tight!" He grad hold of my head then; and I told myself, get ready Judi, you're about to find yourself with a mouthful of cum spurting cock! Well, as they say, not! Sure, he held my head locked in place, only the smarmy bastard, slowly, excruciatingly slowly, pulled his cock out of my mouth. And then, while we both panted, gasping and working to catch a breath, the horrid tease held those beautiful glistening eight thick inches of shiny wet cock just out of my reach. Ok so, I hadn't gotten to swallow a gusher of hot cum; but then, I hadn't got one splashed over my face either! Fine, and at least I had the taste of his precum in my mouth. That was OK too; because, hey now, it meant the game was still on! Un-huh, and guess who still had a plan? Right you are, me!

Giving Murphy a hard shove, I toppled him back, and left him sitting on the edge of the bed. It being me after all, I couldn't resist the temptation to reach out and wrap a fist around the rigid cock, gleaming, and still slick with my saliva. Keeping my eyes riveted on my lover's, I slowly stroked my fist up and down his monstrously hard cock. You bet, I wanted to keep an eye on him! After all, I didn't really want him going off quite yet, now did I? Oh my, and I was having a ball! For sure, I absolutely loved the way my slow moving fist kept my poor lover wriggling and squirming! Gosh, you'd have thought the poor guy wanted to cum or something! Oh well, I figured I should talk a little trash; you know, just to keep him distracted. I really didn't want him noticing what my other hand was up to.

While I unobtrusively slid a hand between my wet and seriously slippery thighs, I purred a suggestively inviting "Hey there lover!" And then, pushing two fingers in to the volcanic heat and molten wetness inside my vagina, I teased "You're still going to let me take your big hot load on my face aren't you?" And then pretending to whine like a spoiled little bitch, I went on to complain Gosh with Edgar, you know I only got that tiny little bit on my cheek! Its not fair; I went and let you both shoot cum all over my tits, and I didn't get any on my face that time at all!" And just for good measure, I threw in "And hey, there was the time you bent me over, and blasted the damn stuff all over my ass! Yeah, and I still didn't get any on my face! Boohoo; I'm a poor miserable failure of a porn girl!" Of course by then, the fingers warming up in my pussy were dripping with my slippery wetness, and ready for action! But gosh, I sort of liked the feel of squirming them around inside me, and wasn't especially looking forward to pulling them out. Reluctant or not, they had their assignment!

Letting go of my fistful of flaming cock, I gave Murphy a push that left him lying back, braced on his elbows. Recapturing his cock, I held that thick cock's silkily smooth shaft in my fist, and ordered "Hey buster, give a girl room to work already!" And then, with a dramatically whimpered "Come on please Murphy; you're going to love watching you're cum running down my face," I gave my fingers a final stir, and popped them out of my protesting vagina. So, while my fist slowly pistoned, and I stared in to Murphy's eyes, I told myself to go for it! And I did too; reaching under his balls, and pushing one slippery wet finger in to his tight little asshole.

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers