Have Your Cake, And Eat It Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Wanting to secure my prize, and with the poor guy busy loudly sucking in his breath , I swooped in and swallowed his cock. What fun, I mean wow; I was pumping my finger in and out of his ass, and pumping my mouth up and down his seriously throbbing hunk of hot hard cock at the same time. OK sure, I'd done that with a couple of lovers in the past; but yippee, it was the first time with good old Murphy! And hey, seeing as how he hadn't complained or anything, I sucked hard on his cock's big soft head, and pushed in that other pussy slicked finger. And why not; the way I saw it, if one worked, Hell then two should be even better! Well he hadn't tried to pull away, and his grunt sounded like he sort of liked having my fingers fucking his ass. Yeah, and never mind about those body tingling shivers rampaging through my body! Fuck me, holding his throbbing cock in my mouth, while I did that to him, had this girl teetering on the precarious edge of another shatteringly intense orgasm!

The way I figure it, if a girl's got a man's cock jumping and jerking in her mouth, well then, he probably likes what ever she's doing to him, right? So, while I struggled heroically not to cum, I churned my fingers around deep in Murphy's wildly squirming ass., Hey, he wasn't trying to get away; he liked it, honest he did! Whatever, for sure I had his big cock dancing, when I slowly eased its head in to my throat. And then, just for kicks, I ripped my fingers out! Oh boy, and didn't that seem to add a thick inch to the cock his spastic hip thrust screwed even deeper in to my throat. Yup, and the lucky guy was still in mid gasp too; when, I went right ahead and slammed them right back in! I was thinking, now wasn't it Murphy who once told me, if a girl doesn't actually say no, then she's saying yes? Whatever, in any case, he hadn't said anything sounding even remotely like no. So, I fucked my lover's ass with a pair of stiff fingers; fucked it damn hard in fact, spiraling them in and out with an almost frantic fury! Now believe me I've sucked on more then one willing girl's clit; and frequently while I busily fingered her ass too. And oh Hell yes, it's sensationally erotic, and I absolutely loved doing it! But seriously, doing it to a man, and doing it while he's watching you deep throat him, is ever so much more excruciatingly delicious!

Murphy reached for my head, and ignoring his "Yeah baby, yeah," I batted his hands away. And then, I got busy, pumping my mouth up and down, fucking that seriously pulsing cock and I mean just about as hard and fast as my fingers were fucking his asshole! Sliding my lips off that jutting cock, I captured his big balls with my free hand. Yippee, and I was just in time to feel them give a hard little jerk. Un-huh, guess who was about to win our silly little game? Yup, no doubt about it, I was about to collect, what I just knew was going to be a truly monumental sized load of thick, hot, explosively erupted cum.

Hey, who says you can't have your cake and eat it too? I say, fuck them, this bitch sure can! Right, and oh happy days, not only was I going to collect on Murphy's forfeit; but if I had anything to say about it, along with that promised face load of cum, I'd be collecting a big delicious mouthful of the stuff too! So, when his big balls had jumped in my hand, I'd quickly moved to position my face right where his imminent eruption couldn't possibly miss it. Wham, his asshole clenched around my fingers, and his big cock jumped again, erupting a truly massive stream of thick hot cum on to my waiting face. Fine, so I'd done as ordered, right? I mean gosh, Murphy had gotten to watch his cum splash all over my face, now hadn't he! So I figured it was Ok for me to dive down, swallow that spurting cock, and take the rest of its thunderous explosions in my mouth.

I could hardly believe it; my fingers were franticly pounding in and out of Murphy's ass, and he just went right on blasting out one enormous spurt of cum after another! Oh my god, and when I yanked my fingers out, he bucked up hard, slamming his cock's head deep in to my throat. Wow, and the colossal gush of cum he pumped straight down my throat then, well I mean, it almost gagged me! Yeah right, as if! Sure, and there I was still gulping down that flowing river of cum, and already thinking; hey now, if it makes him cum this much, well now, he's going to be getting his cute little butt fucked a whole lot more often!

Well, I straightened up, checked the mirror; yup, and this looked like about a five gallon bucket of glistening white cum had been thrown over my poor face. Lovely, and of course I had an audience. One seriously stunned looking Murphy was staring goggle eyed, and grinning like a fool! Yeah well, tell you what, I sure loved the way his eyes feasted on what he'd done to my face. So, thinking, watch this buddy boy; I let the mouthful of cum I'd managed to hold on to slowly dribble out of my mouth, over my lips, and down on to my chin. Oh Hell yes, I could play the porn princess alright! Well, the darling was shaking his head; but hey, that was just because he couldn't believe his eyes! I waited for his predictable "Oh fuck girl, you're unbelievable"; and then, looking up at him, I licked his cum off my lips and from around my mouth. Hey, I expected his face splitting grin, but not for the fool to burst out laughing. OK, maybe it was sort of deserved; I'm sure I made quite the sight!

Anyway, my frosty, hands on the hips glare didn't get the desired reaction. Murphy didn't slide down to kneel in front of me, and he sure didn't make like my hero and lick all that cum off my face. Hell, and I sure didn't get any sweet kisses, I mean really! Oh well, but the smug looking bastard did feed me the line I'd been waiting to hear. Giving me his pitiful excuse for a supposedly withering hands on the hips glower, right, as if, he practically giggled out his "Oh you wicked little bitch, you did that deliberately!" Sure, and he was laughing, while he went on, insisting "OK fine, so you win again, but hey baby girl, believe me, it was worth whatever my forfeit is going to be!" So, I knelt there, cum trickling down my face, and laughed. Worth it huh; gosh, I was glad he thought so! But, we'd just be seeing about that, now wouldn't we?

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers