Haven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakan
Drakan
22 Followers

Everyone was staring at her with a look of lust and craving in their eyes. Even J had a fire in his eyes, although she felt more through their bond. Erin blushed with her finger still in her mouth, as she pulled it out there was a small pop. That pop made even Selene's lust rise. Wait I could feel Selene's lust too? Thought Erin to herself as she realized she could.

"What did you put in the burger Sparks? It's amazing." Asked Erin her blush growing.

"Um," was all Sparks could say for a bit. "I put some paprika in the meat, aside from the meat all I had on it was mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato pickles and ketchup. I could get you some more ketchup if you'd like." Continued Sparks once he got his thoughts off how her lips would look on him.

"Could you please?" Asked Erin, the thought of more ketchup exciting her. Erin took another bite of her burger and moaned again. Ketchup, why wasn't something so delicious in the High Realm? As Sparks walked back out with a bottle with ketchup in it she felt her eyes light up. As Sparks held it out to her she put her burger down and dumped a huge glop of it on her plate. Then she picked up the burger and dunked it in the ketchup. As she bit into it again she moaned again feeling it low in her stomach. She saw more ketchup on her finger and started to suck it off again.

"Sparks I suggest you triple our order for ketchup. It appears the first Vius in thousands of years is addicted to ketchup." He told Sparks with a small smile. "Kyle, Selene." He said turning to them. "I'll take Erin to her rooms once she's done. Could you two make sure things are ready tomorrow? I have a feeling things will get interesting once Erin makes her first public appearance. Also, before you two sleep for the morning make sure Kis and Met have totally erased the earlier attackers? Last time there was a hair they missed." Continued J, as Erin continued eating and moaning like she was getting fucked.

Kyle and Selene knew a dismissal when they heard it. They stood up leaving their unfinished food, they had eaten only to help Erin be at ease and eat too.

Of course Erin's only thought was of the hamburger and the ketchup. She had pushed everything else to the back of her mind, and focused on the ketchup. Before she realized it she had eaten the entire hamburger and had almost erased the ketchup from her plate. Before she could start licking it up J took away her plate and handed it to Sparks. Erin looked at J with a hurt expression, he had taken away the last of her ketchup!

"Don't worry," he said. "There is more ketchup, and the sun is rising. I at least need some sleep after tonight, to handle Green without killing him in the afternoon,"

"Who is Green?" Asked Erin since her focus wasn't on the ketchup. She had heard him connected to wine but that was it.

"Green is a local hill giant and runs the best vineyard this side of France. He is also from France and has an ego so big it forces people to live in separate houses. I usually let Sparks handle Green so the chances of his demise would be reduced. However, Green needs to speak to me for something. He will even risk death since he knows the only reason I didn't kill him last time was because I like his wine so much. That unfortunately is early in the afternoon, and we need sleep." J stood up and took Erin's hand, leading her back to the hallway.

"The second floor are the living quarters." He said as he opened a door leading to a spiral staircase. "The people who live here live in suites. There are ten suites each with their own bathroom, two bedrooms, and a kitchenette." Once they got up stairs he led her by the hand down a hallway with doors in it. He stopped at the door at the end of the hall. He touched the door itself not the handle, and lines of writing like on the necklace glowed.

"Each door is locked with magic coded to the person or persons living there. Here put your hand on that swirl." Directed J and Erin out her hand on a swirl of script, a jolt of power went through her.

"I am the only one who can open all of the doors, to open this door just touch it and will it to open. Try it." Explained J. Erin put her hand on the door again and willed it to open, and it did.

"Good now your room is the third one on the left." Continued J as he stepped inside.

Erin just stood there in the door amazed, the living room looked HUGE! She stepped inside and the door shut behind her. It wasn't opulent, neither was it spartan. Everything inside it was practical and understated. Like it didn't need to show wealth or power because it was already understood.

"The bathroom is connected to both rooms by doors, and yes the doors do lock." Continued J as he started to unbutton his shirt as he walked towards the first door on the left.

"What are you doing?" Asked Erin confused.

"I'm getting ready for bed, you should be too. We have an early afternoon tomorrow, and you need the rest." Explained J once he got to the door and turned around. Erin just stood there, her eyes drawn to his chest since it was no longer covered by his shirt.

"Why are you undressing in my suite?" Asked Erin hoping the delay wasn't too noticeable.

"Didn't I tell you? You're staying in my suites since because of the blood bond you are officially the Lady of my domain?" Asked J confused by her question.

Erin was shocked into silence, she didn't care if he noticed this time. He had forgotten he hadn't told her not only was she now the second in command over everyone else that had sworn to him but she was sleeping in his suites! That last thought kept going in her head leading to sleeping in his bed and using it for more than sleeping. The feel in him holding her, sliding into her, She saw that fire in his eyes again, yet she felt that through the bond he wouldn't do anything tonight.

He walked up to her and pulled her into his arms, even with her boots she barely made it up to his nose.

"Good night Mithiya. I'll see you in the afternoon." He said with a kiss to her forehead, and then he let go of her and walked to his room and closed the door.

Erin couldn't move, she could still feel his arms around her and his lips on her forehead. Erin didn't know what Mithya meant but she knew that J had used it like a term of endearment. Slowly Erin moved and opened the door to her room. Erin was still in too much of a shock over everything that had happened that day, to process what was in the room. The one thing Erin did know was that once she took J's hand and entered into Haven her life had forever changed. For the first time, once Erin had stripped and got in bed it felt empty with just her in it.

Drakan
Drakan
22 Followers