Haven the Sissy Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Sunday equals Football and Gangbanging.
3k words
4.39
144.9k
105

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
646 Followers

He was sitting on his couch, naked, remote in his hand watching the pre-game show for the 12:15 start time for the football game. It was the first of three blocks of games for the day. I was on my knees in front of him, dressed like a slutty maid or something with white thigh highs that were topped with little white bows, an extremely short black, frilly skirt with a white satin thong underneath that barely encased my tiny, yet hard cock, a white bra, a choker that said "slut" on it and my long hair tied up into two ponytails with white and black bows in each.

I am only 5'4" and barely weigh 120lbs, small, thin, looking more like a young girl than a 19 yr old man. He, however, looked like a man should, towering a foot over me at 6'4", 215lbs, hairless because he liked to show off his muscles that he got from the gym (where I first met him) and with a beautiful 8.5 inch circumcised cock that gave him so much power over women and men (and especially little sissy men like me).

I was seated with my legs underneath me, my hairless girlie ass resting on my heels as I gingerly licked, kissed, stroked and sucked on this magnificent cock that belonged to my 43 yr old daddy / master figure. I was not trying to make him cum, but rather shower his magnificent cock with the love and attention it deserved.

He got a text, read it and then replied with a chuckle before placing it back on the couch.

"Take a few hits of your poppers, then get on your hands and knees with your back arched and your ass in the air and continue what you're doing and no matter what, you don't stop or remove your full attention away from my cock unless I tell you too, understand?" he said.

"Yes sir," I said, then took some hits from the very strong poppers he had for me, moved my legs out from under me and assumed his requested position and then went back to pleasuring his cock.

This was normal for us. For the past 12 weeks since he first invited me over to watch the Sunday football games, he had seduced me and turned me into his personal servant and now I literally spent all day sucking his cock, getting fucked and waiting on him hand and foot all day long. On these Sundays, he would cum 3-5 times. 3 weeks ago we added the cross dressing to the mix and all male pronouns and references to me were abandoned. I was now referred to as girl, little girl, baby, slut, bitch, whore, cock-sucker, cum dump, etc.

As I continued loving on his cock, I heard the door to his house open and my first instinct was to look up and behind me where I could see the front door, but I remembered what he had told me so I never faulted from my position or my cock worshipping.

I heard footsteps entering the house, the front door closing and the sounds of several people in the house.

"What's up gents, ready for a day of football?" my master asked of our new guests.

"Hells yeah," said one of the new arrivals. "I thought you said you had some sissy slut here to take care of us all day, but all I see is a fine ass little girl here slobbering on your small dick with her ass in the air like a dog in heat."

"This IS my sissy slut. I told you it looks more like a chick than it does a dude," said my master, "and you know my dick ain't small asshole. You can just put your stuff down on the ground and this bitch will put it up and serve you anytime you need it."

I heard the sounds of bags and other things being put on the ground, all the while, I was still licking away at my masters cock and the exhibitionistic taboo of it all had me subconsciously shaking my pert ass back and forth, ever so slightly.

My master grabbed my face on either side with his large hands, removed my mouth from his cock, tilted my head up so that I was looking in his eyes and said "Get up and go introduce yourself, let my friends get a good look at you and then be a good hostess and put their stuff away and find out what they want to drink and then get it for them. These guys are my closest friends and we've banged a lot of tail together over the years. I'm your master and don't you forget it, but their requests hold the same weight as mine which means "no" is NEVER a valid response, is that clear little girl?"

"Yes sir, I understand," I said, then I stood up, adjusted my outfit and resituated my tiny cock-clit so it wasn't sticking out and then turned around to face our guests. I was surprised by the sudden change of events for our normally private day, but I trusted my master and what cock-whore wouldn't want a group of gorgeous cocks to take care of?

Three beautiful men stood in the entrance to the living room and my knees suddenly got weak. All three of them looked to be around the same age as my master, all looked like they worked out (one of them I had definitely seen at our gym) and ranged from roughly 6' to around my masters height and all three were good looking, just like my master.

"H-hi," I stuttered as I introduced myself, "my name's Haven (a name my master had given me) and it appears I am taking care of you three as well today." I bit the corner of my full lips seductively and looked up at them with the best innocent / naughty eyes as I could with my fingers intertwined behind my back. I swiveled back and forth on one foot imitating a little girl when she meets someone new and is shy and nervous. "As you heard my master instruct me, I am here to take care of any and all your needs today, whether that be getting something to drink or eat, assisting you with peeing or allowing you to fulfill any wants, desires or internal need to degrade, humiliate or use a sissy slut like myself in anyway you wish. The word that means the opposite of yes is not a part of my vocabulary and you will find that my young, tight, smooth body, hungry mouth and incredibly hot, tight 'pussy' will be yours to do with as you all please. You all are more than welcome to grope and feel me up now, to 'sample the merchandise', so to speak, and then I hope you will allow me the privilege of making you yummy men something to drink which I can bring to you in the living room while you join my master, your friend, for an afternoon of football and gangbanging me."

A roar of laughter came from behind me and I heard my master say, "holy fuck, I TOLD you all that this bitch was something special. That shit came out of her mouth with no practice beforehand, whatsoever. Hell, she didn't even know we were having company until you all walked thru the fuckin door and even then, this slut took perfect direction and didn't take her focus off of sucking my cock. Can I pick them or can I pick them?"

I blushed and smiled with a big smile as my master talked about how good of a slut I was to his friends. It made me feel good that I was an item he was proud to have and I was beaming with humiliation and pride.

"Fuck yeah, you can pick them. If you hadn't told me this was a dude, I'd have asked what high school you picked up this sexy cheerleader at. And she looks so fuckin good with those lips, those fuck me eyes and that cute little bubble butt ass. Come here sweetheart, let me see that tight ass of yours," said one of the men.

I walked closer as this man had requested and they surrounded me and began to grope me. I felt strong hands exploring my soft, lotioned and perfumed skin. Their hands touched my face, wrapped around my throat, caressed my torso and explored my bra. To let them have full access, I lifted my arms above my head. They turned me around and hands went right to my skirt and lifted what little material was actually covering my taught, firm, round, tiny ass and three different hands began rubbing, groping and squeezing my ass. The feeling was electric and I had no chance of containing the slight moan that escaped my whore mouth.

One of the gorgeous men looked right at me and then kissed me full on the lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I offered no resistance and began to kiss him back before concentrating my full pouty lips around his tongue and began to suck it like it was a cock. When I stopped, I looked at him and smiled.

"Oh, I see the little slut likes sucking on things, am I right?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmmm, yes sir, I love wrapping my lips around things," I replied with a smile and beaming eyes.

"Then give me a sample of how good your mouth is baby," he said and presented his hand with the index finger extended. The other two guys were watching me while they still each had a hand on my ass, each claiming stake in one of my ass cheeks. I grabbed the man's hand on either side using my small, dainty hands and brought it towards my mouth. I slowly took his finger in my mouth all the way to the base and slowly closed my mouth around his finger, swirling my tongue around it. I slowly slid my mouth off of his finger, contracting my mouth muscles and exploring with my tongue. As I reached the tip, I held his finger up, extended my tongue and slowly licked his finger from the base to the tip, looking him in the eyes the whole time. I could tell the other two were impressed because the groping had stopped and now their hands just rested on their claimed ass cheek.

When I reached the top of his finger and plunged back down on his finger and bobbed up and down slowly, about five times, allowing moans of desire to escape from me.

"Holy fuck baby girl, you have one amazing mouth. I can't wait to stick my cock in there. You all gotta try that," he said.

I repeated my performance for the other two men and after finishing the third guys finger. I grabbed the hand of the first guy and held the hand I had just finished and said, "one is fun, but multiple vying for position is better," and with that I grabbed both fingers, brought them to my mouth and began to slobber all over them. I grabbed the third man as well and guided his as well.

They got the idea and began jamming their fingers in my mouth, pushing and fucking my mouth, three fingers jockeying for position in my mouth, a mouth designed to bring pleasure. They pulled my mouth open, jammed two fingers in each, six fingers filling my mouth, reaching for my throat and when they did, they discovered I had no gag reflex at all. I let them explore my mouth, my tongue dancing and slobbering all over their meaty digits, drool pouring from my mouth and on to my chin.

"Hey," said my master, "let the bitch put your shit up and make you all a drink and then we'll all rape that hot mouth of hers together before the game starts."

They all removed their fingers from my mouth and I smiled and then began to grab their stuff. Lots of beer, chips, dip, etc., the normal stuff for a day of football. They all asked for a beer so I retrieved four beers after putting everything away and returned to the living room.

After giving the beers to the men, I turned to my master and said, "how would you like me for my blow bang?"

He smiled and told me to get on my knees in the middle of the room. I obediently complied and then he handed me the bottle of poppers. I took several strong hits, replaced the cap and put it down.

The rush was strong and I looked around the room in a high, horny daze and said, "gentlemen, please allow me the pleasure of offering my mouth for your pleasure. Remember, I'm here for your enjoyment so use me like the whore I am."

The men got up and started to strip and my master walked over and unceremoniously shoved his entire cock into my mouth and down my throat. He grabbed my ponytails and began to roughly fuck my eager mouth, knowing that I didn't possess a gag reflex. In and out, in and out, using my mouth like a wet pussy. My sight was obscured, seeing only the bottom portion of my masters stomach as he viciously raped my mouth. This served several purposes in that it showed them who my master was, but also set the tone and displayed my abilities. This was to be a violent, gang rape of my mouth, no need to be sweet or loving.

He sawed in and out of my mouth, the only sounds were from his cock mixing with my mouth. In and out, in and out, base to tip and back again. He stepped aside and a new cock was presented quickly before being rammed into my waiting mouth. After a few plunges, a new cock, then the last one. I was surprised at how similar the four cocks were, all between 8-9 inches, all roughly the same girth, all circumcised. They all got in close, stroking their cocks, beating them on my head, face and shoulders while one would violate my mouth. They got needy and impatient and began trying to get two cocks in my mouth at one time and I just kneeled there letting these gorgeous men use me, loving it.

My master handed me the poppers and I took several more hits and then, just as quickly, the cocks began their assault on me again. They spoke of me like an object, "what a good cock-sucker," "it can take everything," "can't wait to see her covered in our cum."

They continued to use my mouth, my hands clasped behind my back. Sometimes they would try and get two or three cock heads in my mouth, sometimes they would individually grab my head or ponytails and shove their cocks deep down my throat. There was always at least one cock in my mouth and other cocks slapping me.

I was instructed to lick and suck each of their hairless ball sacks and I did so with vigor. They each got pleasure and enjoyment from laying their large cocks across my face as they had me suck and lick their tasty balls and for each one, I would look up into their eyes, usually with only one eye as the other one would be covered with their delectable cocks.

Then it was back to fucking my pussy mouth, individually, together, it didn't matter. They seemed to enjoy the fact that I didn't say no and could treat me like any slut they had seen in a porno.

They all were talking to each other about how good I was and seeing how close each of them were. They began using me to get them all close, trying to get it so that they would be ready to cum close to the same time.

Once they were ready, my master had me close my mouth and present my face to them. He was the first one to cum, dousing my face with a good 6-7 shots of hot cum, then the second man did the same, finishing with a few final flicks of his cock, dispelling the last of his cum on to my soaked face. The last two men shot simultaneously from either side of my face. I was a cum covered slut and I was so proud. I smiled, the cum dripping from my face onto my chest.

"Damn, you are covered princess," said my master. "Don't clean up, just stand up and come with me."

I did as I was instructed and he guided me thru the house and into his master bathroom where he led me into the shower. I thought that he was going to shower me off and I was sort of right. He had me kneel in the shower and I waited for the water to come on when I felt a hot stream hit me in the face.

He was pissing on me.

The other men cheered and shortly after I felt another stream, then another and finally the last. I had four men pissing on me. How degrading and exciting all at the same time. The hot piss hit my face, cheeks, eyelids, hair, one man was even pissing in my ear. They were all laughing as the hot fluid removed the cum from my face. They eventually ended and I sat kneeling in the shower and opened my eyes and looked up at them. "Thank you " I said a smiled a big beaming smile at them.

"Take a shower, get baby clean and then get pampered and dressed in the pink outfit and come back out. You have 30 minutes," said my master.

With that, he turned the water on and they left the bathroom.

CSK
CSK
646 Followers