Haven's Wood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then sat down on the bed and pulled her over his lap by her hand, so that her face and arms were on the bed. He placed one hand on the small of her back and began to rub his other hand over her ass.

Natasha felt exposed and not a little bit silly. She began to squirm a little on his lap as he caressed her behind.

"If you keep that up I might not be able resist you for very much longer" James groaned.

Natasha stopped moving when she realised what the firmness she could feel underneath her was.

James slid his hand down her legs, and began to run a fingertip up her thigh pulling her dress up as her went. His finger leaving a trail of heat in it's wake. He pulled her dress over her bum exposing her panty clad bottom to his eyes.

When he started to pull her knickers down she unconsciously lifted her hips to help him. He chuckled at her eagerness. He slipped her knickers down her legs so that they feel in a heap on the floor.

Without warning James brought his hand down on to Natasha's ass. It made a stratifying crack as it hit. Natasha jumped, from the surprise more than pain. James delivered three more hits in quick succession, nothing hard enough to really hurt, but enough to start turning her ass a lovely shade of pink.

Each time his hand fell on her ass Natasha felt like a spark of lightning had shot through her core, leaving her tingling with sensation. She was a little disappointed when he stopped so soon and began to caress her heated flesh instead.

As if sensing her disappointment James said.

"Don't worry that was just the warm up."

He raised his hand from her ass and waited a moment, letting the tension build. Then he dropped his hand to her waiting cheeks five more time, each a little harder than the last. The final one was hard enough to make her draw in a sharp breath.

This time Natasha couldn't help but squirm when his hand rubbed over her now bright red cheeks. James let his hand slide between her legs. Natasha froze when she realised where his hand was going.

She held her breath as his fingers edged towards her pussy lips. She couldn't repress the quiet moan that escaped her as his finger traced through her damp folds.

"Hmm, I think you enjoyed that far too much." James said teasingly

To Natasha's disappointment, he stopped his exploration there. Instead he helped her up so that she was sat straddling his lap, one leg on either side of his, her bare pussy pressed against his throbbing erection, still contained in his trousers.

James tangled one hand in the hair at the back of her neck as her pulled her mouth to his so he could explore the wet heat of her mouth again. While they explored each other's mouths, James used his free hand to undo the zip on Natasha's dress.

He broke the kiss so that he could slide the straps of her dress off her shoulders letting it fall to her waist, revealing her lace clad breasts. James peppered kisses over the top of her heaving chest as he undid the clasp of her bra.

Natasha feeling her bra come loose brought her hands to her chest holding her bra in place. Somehow sitting in front of him, seeing him look at her made her feel more vulnerable than when she'd been laid across his knee.

James bit back a moan of frustration as he waited, wanting to give her time, but desperately wanting to hold her breasts in his hands.

"You first" Natasha said, nodding her head towards his shirt.

James chuckled, only too happy to oblige. He all but tore his shirt off sending buttons flying in his haste.

When Natasha still didn't move her hands, James begged.

"Please."

Natasha slowly let her hands drop away and let her bra slip off her arms. The innocence of her actions and her shyness almost sent James over the edge.

James moaned in delight as her beautiful, full breasts came into sight. Within moments he had one breast in his right hand, squeezing and massaging the fullness of her chest, running his fingers around her nipple the gently flicking his thumb over the bud. His left was braced on her lower back pulling her closer to him.

Meanwhile his mouth was worshiping her other breast. He laid kisses around it, before homing in on her nipple his tongue lashing over it and his hot wet mouth sucking.

Natasha was squirming on his lap from the sensations he was giving her. She felt her hips moving in response to his actions.

When he released her breasts momentarily to swap his attentions, she shifted to try and prevent the loss of the feeling he'd been giving her. In doing so she shifted on his lap causing her pussy to rub against the firmness in his trousers.

It felt so good that she did it again, with intent this time. She soon had them both moaning as she ground herself against him.

James rolled them over so that Natasha was on her back on the bed. He stood by the bed and drank in the sight in front of him. Natasha lay there her dress bunched around her middle her hair in disarray, her chest flushed and heaving with her passion, and the glint of lust in her eyes.

Natasha lay there a little stunned at the sudden loss of sensation. She looked up at James, and for the first time in her life she didn't feel like she needed to hide anything, she wanted him to keep looking at her like he was.

James however had other ideas. He quickly kicked off his shoes and pulled his trousers off, giving Natasha her first glimpse of his impressive erection.

She glanced up at James a little scared by the size of it, but fascinated at the same time. She sat up and tentatively reached her hand towards his cock.

"Can I?" She asked nervously.

James nodded his permission.

Natasha reached out and ran her finger tips along it's length. She jerked her hand back when his cock twitched in response. She glanced up at James, and seeing encouragement in his eyes, she tried again. She gently wrapped her hand around the silken length. Her hand was not quite big enough to go all the way around.

She softly ran her hand up from the base of his cock to the head, feeling the hardness beneath encased in velvety softness. As her hand reached the head of his cock, she ran her thumb over the tip feeling his precum.

James had closed his eyes, to try and keep control while he let her explore his cock. Her innocent exploration was sorely testing him. When he suddenly felt her tongue run over the head of his cock he nearly lost it then and there.

He groaned at the sensation then swiftly took a step back from Natasha, his breath coming in gasps.

"I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? I didn't hurt you did I?" Natasha said in a panic after he pulled away from her. She'd wanted to know what he tasted like, and thought he'd like it if she used her tongue so was mortified when he jumped away from her.

"Something wrong! Natasha, if you kept that up I would have cum in moments! I intend to make this last, I told you I want you writhing in pleasure. In fact I want to make you scream my name in pleasure before the night is through."

That said James knelt before the bed between Natasha's thighs. He began by laying gentle kiss on her knee, before trailing more wet kisses up her inside thigh.

Just before he reached his destination he said,

"Now I know you're going to like this."

Natasha took a moment to register what James meant, but then flushed red as the vision of her, on her back, in the woods, with a wolf between her legs flashed before her eyes. She lay back on the bed and covered her eyes as if to banish the vision.

The sensation of James's tongue parting her pussy lips, however was soon all she could think of. He let his tongue lash up and down her moist folds never quite reaching her clit. She began to lift her hips up towards his face desperately needing more, but James wasn't quite ready to relent.

"Please." Natasha whispered.

James began to gently growl as he lapped up her heavenly juices, the vibrations adding to the pleasure that Natasha was feeling, but still not enough to push her over the peak.

"James!" She moaned in frustration.

At hearing his name, James plunged two fingers into her depths, and moved his moth to his clit. He began to suck on her clit, gently grasping it between his teeth and playing it like a musical instrument with his tongue.

The moment Natasha felt his tongue on her clit, she felt herself falling. Waves of pleasure washed over her, each peak a little higher. She felt a short pain as James breached her maidenhead with his fingers but it was quickly washed away on the next wave of pleasure that James was giving.

Just when she thought it was all too much, James stopped his ministrations and allowed her to come down a little.

While Natasha came back to herself, James moved them to the centre of the bed. He positioned himself over her and began planting kisses over her sensitive body. He particularly liked the little mewling sounds she made when he flicked his tongue over her nipples. He knew when she was ready for more when she started moaning and arching into his touch.

He ran his cock through her dripping folds a couple of time before lining himself up at her entrance. James looked into Natasha's eyes waiting for her permission. When she gave him a little nod, he began to gently push into her tight wet folds. Once the head of his cock was in he paused, savouring the sensation of her pussy gripping his cock so tightly.

After a moment he pulled out slightly before pushing deeper in. Natasha had never felt so full, it wasn't painful she just felt stretched.

James pulled back once more before pushing himself the rest of the way inside. He moaned with satisfaction when he felt himself bottom out.

James paused a moment to look into Natasha's eyes before beginning to move. He began gently sliding his cock only a little way out before pushing back in to Natasha's hot depths.

As he began to make longer thrusts Natasha began to move with him. She felt a rush of pleasure every time he thrust deep inside her. She began to push back with more urgency, spurring James to pick up his pace. Soon James was thrusting hard and fast into Natasha's welcoming pussy.

Natasha moaned in frustration when James stopped a moment. He moved her leg over his shoulder. When James began pumping into her again, she could feel how much deeper he was, and she gently moaned his name in appreciation.

James chuckled at her response, and between thrusts he panted.

"Not good enough,

I want to hear you scream"

James took a moment to thrust his wolf, down, before pulling out of Natasha. He flipped her on to her stomach and pulled her hips up.

Natasha glanced over her shoulder at him, laughing at the position he'd picked. A glint of challenge in her eye, she called to him.

"Ok, you're good, but not good enough to make me scream."

She could hear James growl in response to her challenge, and when he plunged into her depths moments later she could feel the vibration through her body. That one thrust was almost enough to pull a scream of pleasure from her lips, but James wasn't done yet.

He began to thrust hard and fast into Natasha, his grip on her hips tight enough to bruise, not that she cared at that moment. With each thrust his balls smacked against her clit sending waves of pleasure through her.

In a few moment Natasha could feel another orgasm approaching, and it was a big one, each thrust pushed her closer. When James moved his hand to pinch her nipple it sent her over the edge.

Her pussy began to clench around his cock, squeezing it even tighter. Natasha began to scream incoherently in her pleasure. James could feel his own climax approaching. He realised he'd not mentioned his knot to Natasha, but there wasn't much he could do about it, no way was he going to be able to stop now.

Natasha felt something even bigger begin to push inside her. She was too far gone in pleasure to think about it much. When his knot popped inside Natasha, James began to make short fast thrusts, this caused his Knot to rub against her g-spot sparking a fresh orgasm. This one took Natasha by surprise and was the most intense pleasure she'd felt yet.

When Natasha began to tighten around his cock again James could no longer hold back and gave a few last thrusts as his seed filled her. James howled with pleasure that he had taken his mate, and that no other man would ever know the pleasure he'd just experienced.

The pair collapsed on the bed, James curling himself around Natasha, his cock still firmly lodged inside of her.

Natasha felt good, her muscles were sore, and she'd probably be walking funny for a while, but she felt good. She tried to roll over to tell James, when she realised that she was stuck. She reached down and felt the bulge of his knot just inside of her.

"James is there something you need to tell me." She asked.