Having A Step-Daughter

Story Info
A 45 year old man has his 18 year old girl.
1k words
3.6
239.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is the first time I have tried to write from a man's perspective. Please give me feedback if I have done a good job]

I didn't know whether I wanted to be a step-father or not. I was 45 and didn't have any children of my own.

I loved Becky, my girlfriend, and we had been going out for two years. She asked me to move in with her, but that would mean living with her daughter as well. She was 18, last year of high school, but still a kid, living in her mother's home. The father had shot through a long time ago. The daughter, too, was named Becky.

After some thought I moved in. At first the relationship was normal. But it was after I had been there a few months that our relationship began to change.

At first it was innocent enough. She would buy clothes and ask me if they suited her. It was a hot summer in Australia. The clothes were skimpy.

"Does this look good on me?" she would ask, showing off a pair of tight blue jeans. I always said yes, of course. I haven't dated women all these years for nothing.

"Does my blonde hair go with this?" she would ask, putting on shorts that showed a lot of thigh, and her tummy as well.

She never asked me to comment on her tops. She was very small and embarrassed by it.

The flirtation started, it is difficult to say when, but things were definitely not normal when she started coming into the bathroom while I was showering.

It was a small apartment that the three of us lived in. It was one in a block of 14 apartments. There was always the smell of dope in the air, as our downstairs neighbours were heavy pot smokers. The bathroom had a bath, shower and toilet.

This was the toilet that Becky always 'had' to use when her mother wasn't home and I was having a shower. She would wait long enough to hear the water running, and then knock on the door, opening it without invitation while announcing that she was 'really' sorry but she had to pee.

Then, as now, I instantly turned my back to her. There was no shower curtain, and she could see my nudity, up close, with my back to her.

In turn, I could hear the zipper on her jeans go down, or the snap of her panties, and then after a while, the tinkle of pee into the toilet bowl.

The first time I was genuinely shocked. The second time, I kept soaping my body with the soap. Between times, I thought thoughts I shouldn't have.

The third time I didn't turn my back quickly enough. I was quite a way into my shower, soaping my balls and penis. Perhaps it was the expectation, perhaps it was because I really wanted her to catch me in the act. My penis became half-hard and I turned my back too slowly after Becky knocked on the door and let herself in.

She didn't say anything, but this time with my back turned, my penis got hard and fully erect, where before it would remain the same. I kept soaping, thinking to myself that if she was offended it was her own stupid fault, for coming into the bathroom all the time like this.

I kept soaping, and soaping, and there was no sound of her peeing. I looked over my shoulder, and she was sitting on the toilet with her rose-printed skirt pulled up high. She pulled her panties aside and she was masturbating.

I couldn't, just couldn't, look away, as if there was some hidden force. She came over and sat on the side of the bath. I turned to face her.

"I've always fancied you" she said.

She took my balls into her hand, and she put her lips around the head of my penis. I knew she had boyfriends, but clearly she was very good at giving me head. My girlfriend hardly did so – it felt amazing. She sucked me and masturbated me at the same time. Any idea of getting caught never occurred to me.

I looked down at Becky sucking me. I know this sounds odd, but it was so artistically beautiful. Her nose, her lips, her eyes, blonde hair – it was all like a work of art.

I told her I was about to cum, and tried to move my penis out of her mouth.

"No, I want to swallow," she said softly, with great kindness.

The very idea made me cum almost immediately. She took big gulps, and sucked as well.

This continued for two years, before I broke up with her mother. It was always the same ritual. She would only suck me, she didnt want me to touch her, she would always masturbate herself, she would always swallow.

She didn't suck me every day, but only when her mother was out, and that meant about 3 times a week. She never asked for anything, like gifts or money. I never asked to do anything else, for fear that she would loose interest altogether. Sometimes I ached to touch her small breasts, but I was prepared to keep to the sucking.

It was a very hard decision to move out of that place, because of what the younger Becky use to do, but the mother got too much and I just had to leave.

I miss Becky, the younger one, and the older one as well if the truth be told. I met the younger Becky a couple of times afterwards, but she never offered to suck me and I never asked. Things had changed. i didnt want to push the issue in case she told her mother.

I don't really know what she is doing now. Perhaps she is at university. The only thing I know is that a new boyfriend has moved in, so Becky now has a new step-father.