Having Aunt Kay's Baby

Story Info
Jen decides to have Aunt Kay's baby.
10.3k words
4.18
76.1k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

I hope you enjoy this twisted tale of an Uncle and his Niece. This story was inspired by my favorite muse, Jen. We think it's a great story. The End is a little abrupt but nothing lasts forever...right?

2019 all rights reserved - Sethp

***

"She'll never go for it," Ben stated, firmly.

"I'm going to ask her today. She loves us," Kay replied. "She would do anything for us."

Ben held his tongue. He wanted to tell his wife that their niece Jen, didn't like him. What was the point of hurting his wife's feelings though, when she was lying there sick and possibly dying? The doctors still didn't know if she'd pull through.

"I don't know Kay," he said squeezing his wife's hand. "Ask her, okay? If she says yes, I'm okay with it."

"Thanks honey," she said, fighting back tears.

They both wanted a child badly and now Kay would be unable to, even if she lived. She wanted her niece, Jen to surrogate for her. It was becoming an obsession for her. She had to give her husband a baby, and this was the only way. It would work with in vitro fertilization. They had already taken and frozen some of her eggs and Ben's sperm.

"Listen," Ben started. "Find Jen and talk to her and let me know what she says. You need some sleep." He kissed her on the cheek and then left for work.

Jen had just come home from shopping. Even though she was twenty-one, she still lived with her parents while attending State University. She was in her room admiring the new bikini that she had bought for the family vacation. It was a perfect little green and white striped swimsuit that was sure to get her a lot of attention on the beach. It showed off her flat stomach and perky breasts. She spun around admiring how it looked on her cute, round ass as well.

There was a knock on her bedroom door. "Come in,"

Jen's mother walked in. "Cute swimsuit. A little small, but...nevermind. It's perfect."

"Thanks, mom,"

"Hey, Aunt Kay called, and wants you to go over and talk."

"Oh, okay, I'll get dressed and go over. I forgot, I was supposed to help her today."

"It wasn't about that...it. She'll have to tell you," her mother was actually tearing up.

"Are you okay, mom?"

"Yeah, just go see Kay. I'm fine." Then she left the room. Jen was getting a bad feeling about this. She knew Kay was really sick, but had thought she was getting better.

Jen dressed, and headed over to her mom's sister's house. When she got there she noticed that Uncle Ben's truck wasn't in the driveway. That was good, she never really liked him anyway.

Aunt Kay opened the door before Jen had a chance to knock.

"I saw you pull up. Come in." She pulled Jen into a tight embrace

.

"How are you doing?" Jen asked.

"Better this week. Have a seat."

"You're making me nervous, Aunt Kay."

"I'm sorry. You're the only person I really trust to do what I'm about to ask. Don't feel pressured or like you have to do it, because I'm sick or anything."

"Anything, Aunt Kay. You can ask me anything. You're like my second mom. You always have been."

"...and you're like the daughter we never had and...that's what I want to ask you."

"What?" The suspense was killing Jen.

"We want you to surrogate for me. We want you to carry the child with my eggs and Ben's sperm. We'll pay you $20,000."

Jen was shocked. She sat there staring at her Aunt Kay. She now knew why her mom was close to crying earlier.

Kay reached over and grabbed her niece's hand. "It's okay to say no. Take time to think about it."

Jen already knew her answer though. She would do anything for her Aunt, even this. The money was enough to help her with a new car and college. Jen was mentally tough and nothing was more important than family. She would do this.

"Yes!" Jen exclaimed. "Of course I'll do it."

They both broke down in tears hugging each other. Kay explained the process and that she'd need to work with her Uncle Ben. Ben knew all the details.

"I need to get back to bed. You don't know how happy you've made us though."

Jen left contemplating her choice and what Aunt Kay had said. Jen wasn't doing it to make 'them' happy; she was doing it to make Aunt Kay happy. Ben had always made Jen's skin crawl. As far as she was concerned he was a creepy, nasty, uncouth slob. His eyes always seemed to linger too long on her during family barbeques and picnics. His sense of humor was usually mean and he was fat and dirty most of the time. Jen sighed. She wouldn't really have to deal with him much. She'd read up on taking care of herself during pregnancy and the procedure involved. She'd barely even need to communicate with him. Making Aunt Kay happy and putting $20,000 in her bank account were going to make dealing with him tolerable at least.

The next day she had agreed to meet Uncle Ben for coffee, sign some paperwork and schedule the procedure.

Uncle Ben was already seated at a table in the corner. Jen waved at him and ordered a pumpkin spice latte.

"Thanks for doing this, Jen," he said in greeting. "You've made Aunt Kay's whole world change. Where there was despair, now there is hope. She's totally different, Jen."

"I'd do anything for Aunt Kay. You know that."

"I do," he said, a small smile appearing on his face.

"What do I sign, and when's the procedure?"

"Well..." he started, but Jen noticed that he didn't appear to have any paperwork or anything on him.

"I thought I was supposed to sign something. When is the procedure? Where's the check?"

"Hold on Jen," Ben could see that his niece was getting upset and he needed to handle this the right way. He had his own plan for Jen. "Listen, as soon as it's confirmed that you're pregnant you'll get the check. I promise."

Jen knew this game all too well. Her uncle was power tripping. It didn't matter. "Okay...find... when is the procedure? what's our next step?"

"Next week." Ben said, blatantly smirking.

"Wait...we can't do that next week. I'm going to the beach with my family. We've been planning that for a year."

"I know," he said, smiling more broadly now.

"Then you know we can't schedule a medical procedure or doctor's visit or anything next week."

"We're not doing it that way."

"What do you mean?" Jen protested.

"Look, Jen, I agreed to do this for Kay's sake, but let me spell it out to you. The only way you're going to have my baby is the old fashioned way." He sat back proudly, crossing his arms.

"You don't mean..." Jen gasped, horrified at the implications. "That would kill Kay...I would never."

"What would kill Kay is you not having our baby after you promised you would."

"It would be a cold day in hell," Jen hissed angrily, trying not to give everyone in the coffee shop their business. "I'm going to tell Kay and have her...make you."

"You're going to what?" he leaned in. "Tell Kay that her husband is trying to seduce his niece or that you aren't going to give her a baby? Which one is more likely to kill her, Jen?"

"You fucking monster," Jen spat back at him. She sat back, steaming in anger, glaring at Uncle Ben. She couldn't tell Aunt Kay any of this. It probably would kill her.

"Listen, Jen," Ben started. "I'm going with you guys to the beach, your mom already invited me. It's all set. It's a big extended family reunion that she's wanted to do for years. One night, you'll sneak into my room, and we'll make a baby the 'normal' way, and no one will know any different. They'll all think it was in vitro...blah...blah...blah. It will take five minutes. Kay will be happy, I'll be happy and you'll have $20,000 in your bank account, or we can tell Kay you canceled on her. Let me know," he said and stood up and walked out of the coffee shop.

Jen was absolutely shocked. She sat there thinking of all of the possible scenarios and ways out of this predicament. She was by no means a prude and had had her share of one night stands and flings. She decided that could do this for Kay and for the money. It would be a onetime thing, and she wasn't even sure that Uncle Ben would last five minutes. Two minutes of shame for Aunt Kay's eternal happiness and a head start on life. Jen was going to go through with it. It was worth it. Resigned to her fate, she got up from the coffee shop and went home to start packing for the family beach vacation.

The resort was a four hour drive from their home. Jen was sharing a room with her sister Nicole. There were several other relatives and their families there. They had a great hotel right on the beach. Uncle Ben was set to arrive later that night and had already texted Jen his room number.

"Oh Jen, I'm so excited! Nothing but sun and fun for a whole week," Nicole said, when they got in their room.

"Yeah, it's going to be great," Jen lied, trying not to think of her fat uncle mounting her tonight and shooting his seed deep inside her. She was going to need a lot of alcohol and she was going to need Nicole's help. "Nicole, sit down." Nicole was only eighteen and pretty naïve and innocent.

"What Jen?"

"Let's make a deal,"

"Okay, what?"

"I'm going to be drinking this week and if I get a little too drunk, I don't want you saying anything to mom and dad. I'll even get some for you. Deal?"

"Oh wow!" Nicole said, not expecting this from her older sister. "Yeah...I've...well I just don't know, but I think I'd like to try some wine coolers...something sweet and fruity?"

Jen laughed. "You got it, we'll sneak something back in the room tonight. I may go back out later for a bit too, are you cool with that? It's just been a long couple of weeks, okay? Mom and dad are expecting me to be some kind of chaperone for you this week, but you're cool if I go out later?"

"Of course, I'm not a baby, you know. I've got my phone and my tablet and we've got free on-demand movies in the room."

With that settled, the girls got dressed and headed out to the beach with everyone else. Uncle Ben showed up later, in board shorts that seemed to be several sizes too small, drinking beer and obviously ogling every woman that walked past him. When he and Jen had a moment alone, he said, "How about Ten O'clock tonight? Your mom and dad will be asleep. They're lightweights."

"I'll be there. Be ready for me, I'm not staying long. Five minutes tops, Uncle Ben," Jen said and went over to catch up with Nicole and her cousins in the surf.

After dinner, Jen stopped by the corner store to pick up some vodka, juice and wine coolers. Nicole broke into hers right away.

"Don't get so drunk that you're puking and passing out. I don't want to have to explain that mess to mom and dad."

"I won't," Nicole replied. "You always worry too much...whoa!" she exclaimed as Jen poured nearly half the bottle of vodka into her flask.

"It's been a rough week, I told you, and don't ask why," Jen mixed in some juice and got to drinking.

When Ten O'clock came around, Jen was definitely drunk. Nicole was only on her second wine cooler and enjoying some horror movies.

"I need some air," Jen said. Be back in a few.

"Okay," Nicole replied, totally engrossed in her movie.

Jen went down to Uncle Ben's room and knocked on the door. He opened the door almost immediately, and Jen hurried into the room. She didn't want to have to explain why she was visiting her uncle late at night to anyone else in her family.

"Want a beer?" he offered.

"I've had enough already," she replied, sitting down on the bed. "Okay, how do we do this?"

Ben was dressed only in athletic shorts and nothing else. "We'll make it short and sweet, just like you wanted. I'm going to need some help though. Can I see your tits?"

Jen sighed, disgustedly, but wanted to get this over with quickly. "Sure, whatever," she peeled off her tank top and then untied her bikini top, exposing her breasts to her uncle."

"Spectacular," he said, grinning. His little plan was already going better than he had ever imagined. "I need you to help me get it hard, okay?"

"What do I have to do? I'm not sucking your dick, Uncle Ben!"

"Just a hand job...you know? Stoke it until I'm good and hard and then I'll be ready to make our baby. I bought some KY as well."

"Okay," Jen sighed.

Ben stepped over to the bed, right in front of Jen and pulled down his shorts. Even, soft, Jen could see that he had a pretty big, thick cock. She reached her tiny hand out and firmly grasped it. It twitched against her palm. Jen giggled despite the situation, and started to stroke it. It started to harden in her hand, immediately. Not only was it thick but it was really long as well. Her uncle had quite a monster between his legs.

"God Jen, your hand feels so good!" he said, head back, and eyes closed, obviously enjoying Jen's handjob.

"Are you almost ready?"

"Uh...fuck!" Ben grunted and then shot a rope of cum that splattered across Jen's tits and stomach.

"No!" Jen protested as she let go of Ben's cock. She couldn't move out of the way fast enough and several more blasts of cum hit her body. Ben's sperm was oozing down Jen's stomach and onto her legs. She had cum on her hand and wrist as well. He hadn't even lasted two minutes.

"Fuck, sorry Jen! I couldn't help it," he grinned down at her. "Let me get you a towel."

"Uncle Ben! You should have warned me! We just wasted...shit," Jen muttered as she cleaned up his cum. "How long till you can go again?"

"I don't think I can tonight, Jen. We'll have to try again tomorrow night, Okay?"

"This was supposed to be a onetime thing...you...fuck!" She pulled her top on and stormed out of his room.

Ben laughed after Jen left. He planned on having Jen every night of this vacation.

The next day was spend walking the boardwalk with her parents and sister. They had lunch at a beachside bistro. Jen was pleasantly surprised to find that she didn't have a hangover. Vodka seemed to be the way to go with her. That was a good thing because she was going to need a lot of it.

Jen and Nicole were trying on sunglasses when Nicole whispered to her. "You think we can get more wine coolers tonight? It was really fun watching tv with a buzz. I didn't feel sick or nothing this morning,' she giggled.

"Of course. We can do that every night," Jen answered, knowing that she was going to need a steady stream of vodka to help her with her task this week. Although, she had to admit that she was looking forward to feeling her Uncle's massive cock inside her. If there was any silver lining to this fucked up situation that was it. Uncle Ben wasn't the only one that was going to have fun.

That night played out the same as the last night. Jen got her and Nicole some more alcohol and when she was good and drunk, Jen made her way out to Uncle Ben's room again.

He was dressed the same as the night before, in his tight athletic shorts. What Jen didn't know was that Ben had just masturbated. He wanted to see what Jen would do tonight to help him get hard. He was sure it would take a while.

"Whip it out Uncle Ben," she said, peeling her top off and sitting on the bed in front of him.

Ben pulled down his shorts.

"It's like I don't even excite you? I'm the hottest thing you'll ever get. Let me tell you that." She was a little upset about it. Why wasn't he hard for her? She reached out and started to stroke him like the night before, but he wouldn't get hard. "What's wrong with it?"

"Sorry Jen. I'm just old and tired. It's not you. Can I touch your tits? That will probably help me."

At this point, Jen wasn't going to say no. She already had her hands on his cock and had already been splattered with his cum last night. "Yeah," she sighed.

Ben put both of his large hands on her tits. "God they're so firm and soft and...wow." He kneaded them gently. "You're amazing. So hot!"

Jen's nipples got hard instantly against her uncle's palms.

"Oh you like that?" he said grinning.

Jen wasn't about to tell him that she was enjoying his hands on her breasts. He was pretty good with his hands though. "No. It's just a natural body reaction. Why aren't you hard yet?"

"I don't know Jen. Maybe I had too much to drink today. Maybe if you showed me your pussy? I'm going to see it anyway."

"Yeah," Jenn said. She had never stopped playing with Ben's cock the whole time. She was fascinated by its size, even in its flaccid state. She leaned back on the bed and pulled down her shorts and bikini bottoms.

"Wow!" Ben exclaimed. His grin widened. "That's got to be the most perfect pussy that I've ever seen. I can't wait to get inside it."

"God, you're so crude and obnoxious and a liar! You aren't even hard yet."

"I told you Jen. It's not you, it's too much alcohol. I know what will get me hard. Will you suck it? Please? The sooner I get hard the sooner we're done and you never have to deal with me again."

Despite how much she despised her uncle and his games, Jen knew she was going suck his cock. She was fascinated by his cock and wanted to taste it and have him inside her. She wanted his over. After tonight, she would never have to deal with him again.

"Okay. Come closer."

Ben moved and stood against the side of the bed. As Jen leaned forward to take his cock in her mouth, she bumped her forehead against his beer belly. "Don't grab my hair either. I'm doing this my way or not at all," she said and then sucked Ben into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" he exclaimed.

Jen felt a tinge of pride. She knew she was good at head and wanted Ben to appreciate her talents too. His cock was already hardening in her mouth. He stepped back then, letting his semi hard member slip from Jen's mouth.

"What the fuck?" She spat at him.

"Sorry...my legs I need to sit down or lay down. Please?"

Jen nodded and watched her uncle lay across the bed. "I'm not about to kneel on this shitty carpet. I'm going to get comfortable too, you fucker." She got on the bed, aligned opposite of her uncle. This was better. She sucked him back into her mouth and he grunted in pleasure. He was definitely getting harder. She wondered if it would fit in her mouth when it was fully erect. Her mouth was stretched wide against his girth as she slid her lips up and down his big cock. The head of his cock was almost against the back of her throat. She felt his hands probing between her legs...his big strong hands. He knew what he was doing. "Fuck it," Jen thought. She needed some relief too. Why should Uncle Ben have all the fun? She wiggled her hips closer to him and spread her legs a little bit to allow him better access.

He had his hands on her hips then, pulling and lifting her towards him. Jen didn't try to stop him. In fact, she moved with him, letting him lift her on top of him until they were in a sixty-nine position.

She pulled her mouth off of his erection as she felt his tongue on her pussy. "Oh fuck, Uncle Ben...we...you can't...uhhh," He knew how to eat pussy. Aunt Kay was a lucky woman. Jen grabbed Ben's cock and sucked him back into her mouth, grinding her pussy against his mouth as he ate her.

"Mmmm...mmmmm..." She moaned around his cock...drooling all over it. God, he felt good. Jen didn't know if she'd ever been pleasured like this before. She knew she shouldn't be enjoying this, but she couldn't help herself. He found the right spot and soon she was cumming all over his mouth. "Mmmm...mmmm...mmmm," she never stopped sucking him as she came.

"Fuck Jen," she heard him grunt, and then he flooded her mouth with his cum. Lost in her own orgasm, just kept sucking him, swallowing as much of his load as she could. He seemed to cum forever, until she couldn't keep up anymore and his sperm leaked out of her mouth, all over her chin and Uncle Ben's cock. She finally pulled her mouth off of his magnificent cock so that she could breathe. She rolled off of Ben and onto her back.

"God damn it...you nearly drowned me," Jen gasped. "Holy fuck..." she muttered.

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers