Having Chris Big Time...

Story Info
I saw him sitting on a bench.
1.6k words
3.6
17k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

I saw him sitting on a bench in the bust station looking somewhat for lawn.

Not unusually I was feeing particularly horny that day and my mind was on sex rather than just a friendly chat.

He seemed reluctant at first but talking to him I persisted and at last he looked up and I saw those wonderful deep set brown eyes that did everything for him.

I reckoned on him being round about the age of twenty or something and with me being in my forties it did sometimes help in getting conversation going, I don't know how but I always seem top get on with guys that age.

I wondered if he was of the same leaning as I and looked out for the body language which may have hinted. After we'd talked about the usual things like the weather he got around to telling me he had just become unemployed and was feeling rather glum

"Haven't you got as girl to cheer you up?" I asked with fingers crossed.

He sort of blushed a bit and confessed he was not into girls and for me at that time in particular, having been dumped by my long term friend Danny; I was looking for someone to replace the physical thing especially.

I don't know what it was but there was something instantly between us and I said to him not to bother about waiting for a bus, that I would take him home wherever that was.

"I don't really want to go home yet; I don't relish facing Mum to give her the news."

"So you live with your Mum do you??? - I don't even know your name, sorry"

"It is Chris, short for Christopher, yours?"

"Pete"

"Hiya Pete, pleased top know you."

All the time my carnal needs were growing and I was just hoping he would accept when I asked if he'd like to come to my place for a coffee perhaps and then I would drive him home later.

"That'll be great; I would like that, Pete."

"Okay Chris you are on" I replied maybe too eagerly but what the hell, if he didn't know what was in my mind he soon would.

At my place we settled down and I tested the water by asking him a few personal questions, especially about his likes and likes, which I hoped would soon get around to sex.

I soon made sure and bluntly asked if he had a boy friend. He blushed again, paused, looked up at me with those wide brown attractive eyes and said: "I wish!"

That is what really set the ball rolling and as I nudged close to him on the leather settee I felt him trembling in a way which told me his body language was wanting of me.

"Just don't say a word unless you want too, Chris" I whispered touching his thigh though those delightfully tight brush jeans which did him a treat. He could either reject me and there would be no hard feelings or he could accept me and I would be feeling him hard!

"That's so nice, don't stop, Pete" he replied stroking the back of my hand as I rubbed him up over his jeans, sensing the wicked warmth between those gorgeous thighs.

I was so pleased and delighted that Chris wanted what I wanted. It did not take me long to unzip him and ply my fingers around his bulge over his delightfully; red and blue boxers.

"They suit you, your boxers" I said feeling myself want to go down to him and sniff him out.

He helped me slip down his boxers down to his knees and there he was that beautiful specimen of half mast cock which I wanted to exploit and harden to full mast.

"It's lovely" I complimented wanting to feel its nectar in my mouth... "I do so love the scent of ripe cock and yours is no exception, it is so lovely and so pliable" I continued and I felt him instantly begin to chill with me, he told me he had never felt this way with a guy before, in fact he'd never been with a guy but wondered what it would be like.

"Well now is the time to find out" I said squeezing the length of his now full grown cock, a delightful specimen it was too. I saw him watching me do that his eyes sparkling as I bent and moulded it.

I started to put it into my mouth, stretching back the foreskin first to reveal a gorgeous plum red head with a lovely aperture that prompted me to tease and taste with the tip of my tongue, then rolling my tongue around it orifice, getting the full strength of his throb and his nectar as I tasted his pre-cum.

I so enjoyed the experience of sucking my new guy to the fore, taking it in deeply to make him moan, he has a wonderful cock on him with beautiful firm balls that I made sure of teasing as I sucked him harder and harder.

I hadn't sucked cock since Danny and that was weeks ago, this was different and I realised that not every cock tasted the same.

"Oh! Pete that is so good, please don't stop" but now his hands were fumbling in my jeans having mastered the art of unzipping and pulling me through my jeans, then he helped strip me and spent a long time just feeling and touching me as I continued to enjoy the feel and the taste of his cock deep in my throat.

What happened next was more than I could ever have hoped for, because although he was gay and that was confirmed I still did not know if he had the attributes of Danny and if he would want to fuck me like Danny did with so much zest.

I felt a hand exploring my buttocks for a while. I sort of moved in a way in which to tell him I liked and please do more, I lifted one thigh high up so he could get a view of me down under and prayed that he would want to fuck what he saw.

As though it was by instinct I felt a finger rib around me there and then he inserted it, moving gently and twisting it.

"I shall make it easier, hold on" I said and went to my cupboard and brought back some KP jelly and for the next few minutes I enjoyed the so wonderful and thrilling experience of being there for the learning and discovery of Chris. I showed him how to tease the jelly around and around until the hole got wider, ready to take his full cock if he wanted that...

Breathless he whispered that I hope I didn't mind, but it just happened and he would like to go further.

"Go further, Chris, how do you mean?"

He hesitated and liked a trifle awkward so I went for it.

"You want to fuck me huh? So be my guest I would be honoured!"

The look on his face was radiant; I felt the tightness of his squeeze over the length of my cock.

"How would you like me?" I asked

"Whichever way you like, you will have to guide me, etc"

I chuckled and said I would love to... I just loved to plant myself on all fours and push my rump up high, presenting him with the full works, ass and hole ready for his deep fuck after he'd massaged some more jelly into it with a wonderful movement like he was a natural and I told him so, He was learning quick.

"I am so looking forward to this, Pete" he gasped as I wiggled a bit to tempt him, presenting my ass with thighs slightly parted for his service of me.

Closing my eyes I waited for his entrance, he was lovely, he spent time exploring my ass and hole with the tip of his cock, running it down over my balls which was a sheer delight.

"Now fuck me Chris I want that so badly" I urged and then I felt it slide into me, wedging me in the most delightful fashion, deep up inside me until he could get no deeper, me feeling the sheer deep throb of that lovely young cock begin to thrust in an out like a piston engine.

Each thrust caused his lovely hanging balls to swipe the rear of my inner thighs as he fucked.

The sound of all that combined with our own made for a lively fuck.

We moved together and helped each other to the climax, me showing him how to wank and ball me at the same time he was fucking me, I soon came into his warm hand just about the time he made a blasting final thrust and heaved his last push, then he yelled and I knew he had cum feeling his hot cream running down over the rear of my balls. Delightful

Happily I had found the perfect replacement for Danny and he could have his coloured guy to the full as far as I was concerned,

Now I had Chris big time - and I mean very big time!

"And by the way, I need a business assistant and you have got it, so go home and tell your mum that"

Already I was thinking of our next session, and how I wanted to take the male part, I longed to feel his hole cling to my seething cock, watching that gorgeous ass respond - but that was all yet to come.

Watch this space...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers