Having Faith! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
509 Followers

As she drove, he kept his eyes on her sexy legs and shoes which were having an effect on him again.

It suddenly struck him that he was free to do as he pleased, so to Faith's disgust he lent over and pulled her skirt up to reveal her stocking tops.

She quickly yanked it down again.

'Fucking hell Ray, what are you doing?'

'Trying not to waste time time dear, you have to drive, but I want to enjoy the view!'

He reached over and pulled her skirt even higher.

'There, that's better, no point having all that and keeping it hidden is there?'

'But anyone can look in and see me!'

'Ah that's a bonus for them then, anyway, we'll soon be in the countryside, there's no one to see anything then!

'Countryside?' She thought, Oh God no!

'Where are we going then?'

'Not much further, just a little spot that I know, soon be there now!'

Ten minutes later, Faith stopped the car in a little wooded area at the end of a narrow dirt track and switched off the engine.

Ray turned side ways in his seat and reached across to slide his hand further up Faith's leg.

'You really have got very sexy legs you know, and they look wonderful in those stockings!

But before we go any further, I feel that I owe you an apology for this morning.'

'Oh really?'

Faith gained a glimmer of hope at this, maybe he had changed his mind and realised that this was all wrong. She looked at him in expectation.

'Yes, you poor thing, it was very unfair of me to do what I did without any consideration for you.

I got you all excited and then deprived you of your pleasure.

You must be dying to see my cock, to get your hands on 'The beast' as I call it!'

Her heart sank as he he started to unzip his trousers.

'Well, my dear, we can remedy that right now!

Ray fished about in his underpants for a few seconds before producing his pride. Four and a half inches of thin cock!

Faith stared intensely at the dashboard as she felt her situation deteriorate. How dare he assume that she wanted anything to do with him, an overweight little arsehole, and for him think that he had got her excited would be laughable in any other situation.

Her attention was brought back by Ray's hand on hers.

'Come on Faith, don't be shy, you're a married woman, and we both know how you ended up here, no stranger to a hard cock are you? Still, not surprising with a body like that!'

He placed her hand around the shaft of his cock.

'There, does that feel better, go on, enjoy yourself, it's all yours!

Ray gripped her hand and made her slide it up and down his little cock as he sat back and watched. He let go as she continued, and looked down with a smug smile as her hand worked its magic.

Who'd have thought it twenty four hours ago! The aloof, arrogant and bitchy Mrs Neville was now sat next to him with her skirt around her waist and her hand around his cock. Life was getting better!

He looked across at her. The bitch was blushing and still averting her eyes. She wasn't getting in to this yet. Still, plenty of time!

Then another thought struck him.

'Faith, I've just realised something! I'm not being very gentlemanly am I! Stop that for a minute and get out.

He climbed out of the car, and, struggling to hold his trousers up, hobbled round to open the drivers door.

'Come on Faith, you'll like this!' he said holding out his hand as he got an eyeful of her bare pussy.

'What are going to do?'

'Well, I've just realised that you've finally got your hands on my cock 'The Beast' and we haven't even kissed yet!'

He moved forward trapping her against the car.

'No Ray, please, you don't need to do that, I'll just wank you off!'

Ray's face reddened a little.

'Wank me off! You think I've paid twenty grand for a wank! Listen lady, you owe me big time, so let's stop fucking around here. I want enthusiasm and I want it now! Otherwise we call this off and your life is fucked! Do you understand me?

This sharp reaction shocked Faith and she stood speechless.

'Well?

'Yes, I ... sorry Ray, please, I can do better!'

'Right, good, well, I'm glad that's sorted out then.

Now, where were we, oh yeah! Those tits! Let's get those lovely big knockers out shall we!'

His fingers were on the buttons of her blouse as she leant back against the car once more fighting back tears of humiliation, she felt the front fastening of her bra being released and the cool air on her skin as he peeled the cups back.

Ray's eyes widened as her magnificent tits became exposed.

'Oh fuck me! Oh yess! Fucking lovely big jugs! Faith, you shouldn't be hiding those away!'

His hands grabbed at them greedily and he brought his face down between them.

Faith looked down in horror as he buried his face between her tits, licking and sucking on her nipples as he mumbled obscenities at her!

Coming up for air, he started to kiss his way up her neck as one hand slid down between her legs, the other still squeezing her tits without finesse!

As he got to her chin he moved a hand up to grab a handful of her long auburn hair, forcing her face to his.

He kissed her full on the lips, feeling her start to recoil as his tongue entered her mouth.

She tasted sweet and his tongue was working around her mouth enthusiastically making his cock stiffen even more.

Faith was nearly sick as his stale breath surrounded her and his fat yellowing tongue invaded her mouth.

It came as a huge relief when he finally broke contact.

'Fucking hot little mouth you've got there love! Time to introduce it to 'The beast' I think!'

He opened the drivers door and eased her sideways onto the seat. Standing between her open legs, he took his cock in one hand as he pulled her head towards it.

'Come on love, this is what you've been waiting for isn't it, time to get those lovely lips around my old cock!'

He pushed forward so that his sticky helmet was pressed against her lips, smearing them with pre cum. He could feel her keeping them sealed.

'Come on love, open up, you know the rules now!'

Reluctantly, Faith allowed her mouth to open a little.

'Oh fuck yes! That's it, nice and slack, let the old Beast in!

He looked down as his cock finally pushed between her lips, she wasn't sucking, but for the moment he was enjoying the erotic sight of his hand wanking his cock into her open mouth!

It was becoming a bit too much for old Ray, he needed to get it right in.

He grabbed her head between his hands and slid the rest of his cock in.

'Fucking hell! Suck it you bitch, get it right in there! Fuck! Oh yes! What a mouth!'

She took him all in and he loved to see that his pubes were rubbing against her nose. He felt her starting to respond, her head sliding back and forth.

'Oh yes! That's it, Oh you little minx! I knew you'd enjoy it once we got started!'

Completely oblivious to the revulsion that Faith was feeling, he held her head and began to fuck her mouth relentlessly.

He had intended to fuck her properly, but decided that that could wait, plenty of time for that! Having his cock in the mouth that had caused him so much grief, and giving it a good fucking was such a turn on!

He kept pumping it in and out, feeling his balls tighten, and the insane thought of filling her mouth with his cum drove him on.

Faith was struggling for breath as his hands clamped her head like a vice and his revolting cock hammered at the back of her throat, she recognised the signs and knew that it wouldn't be long now.

'Oh yeah, Suck it! Go on you bitch, you know you're loving it!'

He could feel the sap rising, his balls gave a surge and he felt the hot torrent of cum rising through his cock.

He stopped thrusting and braced himself, legs apart as he slid her mouth back and forth over his shaft, waiting for the moment.

'Here it comes slut, Oh fuck yes, get ready!'

'Oh fuck! Oh ..Fuck! ...Yesss!

As he erupted he pulled her head forward so that she took the lot in the back of her throat!

Faith had no option but to open her throat and take his disgusting hot cum straight down, much to Ray's pleasure!

He let the sensation calm before pulling his dying erection from her mouth.

'There then love,' he said as he wiped his wet cock around her cheeks. 'That was pretty damn hot wasn't it? I knew you'd love it once the Beast got going!

You did enjoy that didn't you?'

Faith nodded obediently as she wiped the remainder of cum from her face.

'I could tell, you know, I've had a few blow jobs in my time, and I could tell how much you loved it!

Fucking hot little mouth you've got there, love! You can have some more of that next time, but don't worry, I'll hold back, I know you're just dying to get the Beast inside you, five solid inches to drive you wild! He lied, but what was half an inch between friends?

Desperation washed over Faith as he continued.

'Tell you what, when we're alone, you can call me Stud! Now that you know what I've got in my pants, you shouldn't find that too difficult to remember!

I'll have to think of a name for you too! But I'll wait until I've sampled that lovely little pussy first.

Anyway, you'd better get straightened up and get us back to work, can't be late for class!'

***

As Faith drove back, Ray kept on chatting away.

'I've been thinking, you need to start dressing a bit more appropriately for our arrangement, from tomorrow, I want to see you in much shorter skirts!

It would be nice if I could see a glimpse of stocking top even when you're standing.

And tops, you need something tighter, show off those jugs a bit, I want to see what's on offer, understood.

Faith gave a sulky 'Yes,'

'Yes? Yes what?

'Yes Stud!'

'Ah! Good! You've remembered!

And no knickers either, I have a little spy in one of your classes, they are going to report to me if they don't have evidence that you're not wearing knickers, so make sure you let the students see!

Faith snapped at that.

'For God's sake Ray, why? I can't go around flashing at all my students, haven't you got enough from me already?'

She struggled to hold back the tears of humiliation, but Ray was having none of it.

'Listen, you are now my little slut until the debt is paid, you do as I say and no more arguing, I don't want to keep having to remind you of the alternative! Oh and another thing, get rid of that Rob, you won't need him for extra cock now, I'm going to be taking care of all your needs in that department. Understood?'

Faith nodded slowly, 'Yes, understood ...Stud!'

A smile spread across Ray's face and he gave her a condescending pat on the knee.

'I'm so glad we've got that sorted out!

Just one more thing though, I do like a pair of sexy boots, the higher on the leg and heel the better, so if you don't have any you'd better go shopping!'

Ray sat back in his seat and felt very contented, this was just getting better and better.

He slid his hand further up Faith's leg leaving it nestled between her stocking tops as they approached the college.

Yes, he thought, It couldn't be any better!

***

Faith managed to get through her afternoon lessons in a semi trance like state. She was having difficulty focusing as her mind was still shocked at the way her life had turned around in the last two days.

The more she thought about the way she had been forced to surrender her body to the detestable Ray, the more sickened she became. She tried to block out the image of his hands on her most intimate parts, and particularly the way he had just fucked her mouth, forcing his cock into the back of her throat as he let his balls hose their

hot muck all over her tonsils.

All she really wanted to do was get home and shower as soon as possible to rid herself of his presence.

Had she been more attentive to her classes, she would have been aware of the buzz that her stockings and heels were creating amongst her male students!

***

The next morning, Faith sat in her car for ten minutes as she tried to summon up the courage to walk into college.

As the car radio continued to babble away about mundane topics, it seemed to her that everyone's life was going about it's normal routine except hers.

Here she was, sitting in her car, dressed like a young office floozy, when a few days ago she prided herself on her skills at power dressing.

Eventually she summoned up the strength to get on with it.

Hitting the off button on the radio, she checked that no one was about and eased her long legs out of the car.

Standing up, she quickly pulled her tight black skirt back down in a desperate bid to hid her stocking tops.

She straightened her straining white blouse and set off for the college doors, the high heels of her shiny black knee high boots, clicking loudly as though to draw further unwanted attention.

She kept her head down as she strutted down the corridors to her class, unaware of the trail of turning male heads that stopped to stare after her, each exchanging knowing smirks with each other.

***

The second lesson that morning was her first dread.

'Rob the cock', as she thought of him was sitting looking at her with a silly grin on his face all the way through.

She didn't notice him talking to the nerdy Nigel sat next to him. He was busy telling Nigel that she had obviously dressed like that to please him.

Nigel listened incredulously as Rob told him all about their escapades and what an amazing fuck she was.

Nigel just absorbed it all like a sponge, he had only had sex once, but the fat girl didn't really turn him on and it was all a bit of a let down.

He started dreaming of what it would be like with Mrs Neville, as Rob continued to tell him what he would be doing to her that night.

At the end of the lesson, Rob hung back to let the room empty so that he could have a quick word with Faith.

Nigel hovered in the doorway waiting, as Rob sauntered to wards her.

'You're looking hot today Miss! Shouldn't have gone to all that trouble just for me!' he leant forward towards her ear.

'The cock is all primed ready for tonight Miss, keep those hot boots on alright?'

Faith looked up at the young man that she had so enjoyed, not much of a conversationalist, but he did have a very big cock!

'Rob, I'm sorry, there won't be a 'tonight' or any other night for that matter, it's over!'

Rob looked shocked.

'What do you mean, over? You're all dressed up for me, I've been as hard as rock for the last hour, what's going on?'

Faith stood up and gathered her bag.

'There's nothing to discuss, It was good but now it's finished, sorry Rob but that's all there is too it!'

She brushed past him and pushed Nigel aside at the doorway as she sped out of the class.

Rob watched her go open mouthed as she disappeared.

'Coming down the pub tonight then Rob?' he asked with a silly grin on his face.

'Fuck of you cunt! and not a word to anyone, right!'

***

Lunch time, and Ray was waiting impatiently in his office. His cock was already primed in anticipation of what was about to happen and he was pacing nervously as he waited for Faith to appear.

Finally he heard the clicking of heels approaching. The sound stopped out side his door, followed by a gentle knock.

'Come in!'

The door opened and he gasped as he saw Faith for the first time that day.

'Oh yes! Very nice indeed! Come in Faith, quickly, and lock the door behind you!'

As he took in her appearance when she walked towards him, he felt as though he was in a daze.

The boots and that short skirt were just what he had in mind, and he could just make out the dark ring of her stocking tops below her hemline.

The top was just as good, the thin material straining to contain the swell of her breasts.

She said nothing as she approached him, and he noticed that she had a rather sulky look on her face. Never mind, once he unleashed the Beast again he would soon change that.

Finally she spoke.

'What do I have to do today then?'

'Ah, yes good question! But first, have you forgotten how you address me?'

Faith tutted and raised her eyes to the roof.

'OK, What do I have to do today? ...Stud!'

'Ah, that's better, I'm surprised that you forgot after seeing the Beast yesterday, anyway, you won't forget by the time we finish up here now!

Faith shuddered at the thought as he held his hand towards her.

'Come here, I want to get a better look at you, and let's get some of that gear off shall we, you sexy little minx, we don't want to spoil anything.

Now did you get rid of that student guy?'

'Yes, Stud, he's history!'

To hear her call him this without prompting pleased Ray immensely.

'Good girl! You know you won't need him now that you have me to take care of you in that department!'

He started to undo her blouse.

'And have you shown the class that you're not wearing knickers? You aren't are you?'

Leaving the blouse undone he struggled to pull her tight little skirt up to her waist.

'Oh yes, lovely, Oh yes, that's lovely! Well have you shown it off?'

'Oh for God's sake Ray ...Stud, how can I show my bare pussy off in class?'

'Hmm, well I suggest to pick a likely group, and open your legs a little, anyone with a keen eye will soon see, including my little spy! Anyway, that's up to you, let's get on now!

He reached up and unclipped the front of her bra letting her tits bounce free.

I have to say Faith, you have got a great pair of jugs there, I'm going to have to get the Beast wedged between them soon! But not today, now is the time for your real treat!'

He stood up and positioned her in front of him, her legs apart and her bum resting against the edge of his desk.

'I'm going to let you suck me a little first, but don't get carried away like yesterday!'

He dropped his trousers and put his hands on his hips thrusting the Beast forward. He took hold of it and waggled it towards her.

'Come on then, bend down and suck it!'

Faith bent forwards and soon Ray was panting as her mouth worked on his cock once more. He was just considering fucking her mouth again when they were interrupted by a muffled ring tone.

Faith released his cock and sat upright.

'Oh no, that'll be my Mother, I forgot, she always calls on a Friday lunch time!'

'Well, fucking ignore it!'

I can't, she'll keep ringing and if I don't answer, she'll call the school or home, which is worse, Martin's at home, then he'll start to worry, and then ...'

'Ok, Ok, get it, but make it quick!'

Faith fished the phone out of her bag and sat back on the edge of the desk.

'Hello! Hi Mum, fine thanks, yes, but I can't stop long ...'

As she continued, Ray wasn't going to waste time. He pulled his chair forward and eased her legs apart so that her boots were resting on the arms.

He moved his head towards her pussy, licking his lips in anticipation.

'Yes, Sunday will be fine, if you come over about twelve we can go for a drink before I start the dinner!'

Faith continued to talking to her Mother, but Ray wasn't listening now. His eyes were drinking in the sight of those wonderful thighs above her stocking tops and the inviting pussy that lay between them.

He loved her scent, and slowly he kissed his way from her stocking tops to her pussy.

Ooh! Sorry, no I'm all right, How's Dad?'

He rested his mouth against her pussy lips and gave them a kiss, then another, soon he was snogging it as though it were her mouth.

'Mmm, Pardon, no, I am listening, really!'

Faith looked down in disgust at the old man between her thighs, passionately kissing her pussy.

'Look Mum, I really need to get on, yes, Oh did he?'

His tongue was in now, his cock began to leak pre cum as he felt the warm velvety folds part. He pushed his face harder against her to get his tongue right, savouring her taste.

Faith put a hand on his head to try and push him back as she tried to finish the call, but it was no use, he had his hands under her legs and around her bum so he clung on like a limpet.

LEATBT
LEATBT
509 Followers