Having Fun Isn't Hard

Story Info
Librarians will do anything to stop the creeps from fapping.
5k words
3.96
26.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,105 Followers

"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" Student librarian Helena Broxton tapped on the shoulder of the older student at the computer. She knew exactly what he was doing. She could still see the video playing on his monitor, could hear the audio coming in through his headphones.

"Uhhh...nothin'." The student was wearing a surgical mask, no doubt to try and hide his identity rather than any allergies, but it was hard to mistake Marco Takahashi for anyone else on campus, not when he was built like a sumo wrestler and had a...smell...to him. Not to mention how rare it was for a student to wander around campus in unwashed sweats and sweat-stained t-shirts, their anime mascots stretched nearly beyond recognition.

"You really should have been working on your history paper." Melanie Garcia walked by, tapping on her phone, "You might have been managing with a C-, but what if something were to happen to the paper before you could turn it in? You never know when your hard drive might crash the same hour every file on your cloud gets deleted." Garcia was another student librarian and a notorious hacker, and it was hard to know when she was joking, threatening, or taunting someone after the fact.

"What..." Marco went pale, "All my videos! You bitch!"

He got out of his seat and lunged at Garcia, only to be knocked down from behind by Bridget Oak. The tall, athletic volleyball player didn't have enough time in her schedule to spend at the library as the rest of the girls, but she considered it her duty to keep them safe from creeps, "Watch it! You lay a hand on anyone and I'll break your fingers." She said from on top of him, and she emphasized the point by bending back his middle finger till he thought it might snap.

"OMG priceless. Hey girls, this is going up on the wall. And Placebrook. And Twotter. And 1Flashounce. And...well, you know." Rose Park joined in on the fun, leaning down next to Marco, holding out her phone, and yanking off his mask as she smiled for the selfie, "Cheeeese! Got it! Looks great!"

"B-bitch...!" Marco spluttered. He started thrashing, and Bridget got off of him before he rolled over and crushed her. He crawled away, scrambled to his feet, then took off as fast as his stout legs would move him out the door.

"Good riddance to bad rubbish!" Helena shouted after him as she saw him waddle out of sight.

Rose giggled, "Shhh. No noise in the library, remember?"

Helena and the other girls giggled, though it was only a moment before the mood became somber again.

"Yeah, but that was the fifth time this month. Why can't they just keep it in their pants?" Bridget smashed her fist into her palm, "It'd be so much easier if I could just take care of them the old fashioned way."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry girls, I'm so sorry!" The head librarian April Chen said from behind Bridget. She'd come when she'd seen the commotion starting, but hadn't wanted to interrupt anyone. She was nice, polite, and respectful, but at the same time, she was a complete pushover. Her tolerance of the behavior of the school's students was what was making it so hard to root out the problem now, "Are you okay? None of you are hurt, are you?"

"We're not hurt. Losers like that jackass don't have the balls. But chica, you've got to do somethin'. I could put up a firewall that will block all these sites."

"But...censorship is wrong..." April looked down at her feet, though her plump breasts were so large the view was completely obscured.

"Let me crack a few bones. That'll send a message." Bridget helpfully suggested.

"Violence is even more wrong!" April insisted.

"Well, we could always ban men from the library. Problem solved then." Helena said with a giggle, before adding, "Yes, yes, that would be wrong too. We get it, ma'am."

"I'm sorry..." April's shoulders sagged, but then she brightened up, "Oh! But don't worry! I know that the situation has gotten out of control. And...I've hired a consultant!"

"You hired one?"

"Well...she reached out to me. After the articles in the student newspaper. And I guess hired isn't really the right word, since she works for a nonprofit and isn't going to be charging us at all. But I'm sure she's going to be a huge help!"

"Well..." Rose shrugged, "I guess it's worth a shot. I mean, things couldn't get any worse. Right?"

* * * *

"Let's face it. Men are gross. Really gross. And the grossest of them all is the kind that shows up at your fine library. Not the young scholars in pursuit of knowledge. Not the youth looking to feed his imagination. No, I'm talking about the out of shape, unshaven, sweat-pants wearing men you can smell from the next room. The kind of men who come into what is supposed to be the most enlightened establishment of the community, sit in front of a computer, then start masturbating."

As she gave the speech, Lilith Mason was clicking through a powerpoint presentation, each slide helping to drive her point home, garnering a few light laughs from some and more than a few grimaces of disgust. The elegant blonde consultant had an easy time holding their attention. Though her resume had more than a decade's worth of experience, the woman herself could have passed for a college freshman with her youthful features and tight body.

"Now, I'm sure all of you are curious about the solution. Well, ladies, let me tell you. Once you start thinking outside of the box, all kinds of possibilities open up."

The Larson College Library had had this problem for more than a year now, and the staff was getting desperate. Cameras didn't work. Patrolling didn't work. Even attempts to ban the men from the library was proving an ineffective deterrent, the men coming in with fake IDs and logging on to the public computers without fail. That was why the head librarian April Chen had called in a security expert, one who promised solutions.

Lilith clicked over to the next slide, a black and white spiral. One that started slowly spinning on the projector screen.

"What's this...supposed to..." Rose Park interrupted. She really was a freshman, coming to the college all the way from South Korea, was one of the girls who had joined just at the start of summer. With her short stature and petite frame, she was having trouble convincing others that she was really out of high school. Her voice was quiet, weak, trailed off into nothing, the teen blanking out just as the rest of the women did.

Even so, Lilith gave her an answer, "This is just a slight visual aid that will help me make sure you follow the new gameplan. Trust me, ladies. Once I'm done with you, there won't be any men masturbating in this library ever again."

"Trust...you..." April Chen echoed back. The head librarian was looking dazed, her glasses falling askew, her head slowly bobbing back and forth. The slightly plump librarian had breasts more than double the volume of any other woman in the room and had contacted Lilith not just because of the issue of men viewing porn on the public computers, but targeting her with harassment as well.

"That's right. So just relax." Lilith continued, looking at the small crowd.

"Relax..." The five women echoed back to her, each of them staring intently at the spiral while seeing nothing at all.

* * * *

"On your toes, ladies. Looks like your first chance to test your skills is coming right up." Lilith was in the back office of the library, looking at a set up of three monitors showing a live feed of every camera that had been placed in the library.

Looking at the one posted at the entrance, she could see the first male patron of the morning heading straight for the doors at a leisurely pace. He was an older student by the name of Damian Fisk, a powerfully built black man coasting through on scholarship, a quarterback who had an arm like a cannon and had brought success to the college's football team the Talons after years of a losing record.

"Leave it to me. I'll take care of him." Bridget Oak said, punching her fist into her palm. She was on the volleyball team and had a tall, athletic frame that was equally accustomed to spiking balls and slapping misogynists.

She didn't know why Damian was here; regardless of his attitude towards women, it didn't seem likely that he was in need of getting relief at a public computer, not when he had the entire cheerleading team fawning over him. Whatever he had in mind though, she wasn't going to take any chances.

"Hello, sir. Is there anything I can help you with?" She said as she intercepted his path, standing directly in front of him, smiling brightly. She could tell from the way his eyes were roaming up and down her body that the new library uniforms that Lilith had provided everyone were working. She'd been unsure of the high-waisted leotard at first. It kept riding up into her ass, and since she was a bit taller than the other girls the cups didn't provide quite enough support, her breasts constantly feeling like they might spill out.

But if it was able to make the men behave themselves, it'd be worth it.

"Maybe there is." Damian replied, his deep voice and natural north African accent getting her excited. He held out a golden library card, the shiny plastic glinting in the light, "I am looking for a book. Show me where you keep the books on 3D printing."

"Oh." A false alarm then. She let out a sigh of relief, bent down to examine that the card was the genuine article, and then turned around, more than happy to provide the standard services of a student librarian, "Right away, sir. Please, this way."

She felt a slap on her ass, the clap echoing through the library, and she threw her hand over her mouth to muffle her outburst, turning back to him, "Please, sir...remember, this is a library. Try not to make so much noise."

"My bad. Is this better then?" He grabbed her ass and squeezed, hard enough to make her legs feel a little wobbly.

"Mmmmn...yes, sir. Thank you, sir. R-right this...ahhhh..." She bit down on her lower lip. It wouldn't do for her to fill the room with her moans right after she'd told him to be quiet.

He kept his hand on her ass and her body pulled close to his as she led him through the library, only releasing her when they reached the shelves he'd been looking for. He traced his finger across the spines of the books, cleared one shelf, then pulled out a thick red book, "Ah. Here we are. Just what I was looking for."

"Will there be anything else, sir?" She asked, a hint of hopefulness in her voice. Being this close to him, it wasn't hard to see why he was so popular.

"Yes, there is. I'll be reading this here for now. You will assist." He told her rather than asked as he took a seat at a nearby table.

"Of course, sir." She kneeled down, then crawled after him, moving under the table and between his legs. Just like she'd been taught, she started by licking the bulge in his pants, pressing her tongue against it with all her strength, before she used her teeth to unbutton him. He wasn't wearing any underwear and her eyes went wide as his massive cock came free. Half-erect, it was already big enough to rest against her face from forehead to chin.

Licking her lips, she started with some kisses and licks, getting it good and hard before she stretched her mouth open wide and took it inside.

"Good girl, Bridget." Lilith's voice came on in the earpiece, "You may reward yourself."

Thrilled, Bridget began to rub at her vulva through the thin material of her leotard. She saw the irony of masturbating in the library herself after trying for so long to stop the men from doing so, but ever since the new training program had started, it was the only place she felt comfortable enough to do so. And besides, as long as she didn't orgasm, the only mess she'd be making was a little stain on her uniform.

"Bridget has things under control, but it's too soon to relax. We've another one incoming and I don't think he's going to be so easy to handle. Melanie, Helena, get into position."

"Yes, ma'am." Both girls moved to the front of the library to welcome the next patron. Melanie Garcia stepped forward with a brash confidence. The young latina put a hand on her hip and grinned, her body language like that of a woman at the Met Gala rather than one dressed like a playboy bunny.

Helena didn't have nearly as much confidence. She was just as eager to follow through with the plan as the other girls, but the star track athlete was worried that she wouldn't be able to keep up. She was the only lesbian on the team, and she hoped that lack of experience wouldn't displease the patrons too much before she could learn the ropes.

"Hello, sir. Is there anything we can help you with?" Both asked in perfect unison. After all the drills they'd run, all of the women were ready to recite that line together with fluid ease.

"Well ain't this my lucky day." The student who had come in was Marco Takahashi. He was big, taller even than Damian, but with a round frame that could only just fit through most doorways. Whatever history they had with him, when he held out his library card and waved it in front of their faces, they knew that the past was the past and the only important thing was to do a good job now in the present, "Yeah, you two can help me out. Show me to the computer lab, would ya? I might get lost on the way."

The two girls exchanged a glance, then looked back to him, Melanie answering, "Right away, sir. Follow us." Both were on their guard now. If he was heading towards the computers, they didn't have to guess what he had in mind. He might have a library card, but that still didn't exempt him from the rules.

He did follow, his eyes glued to their pert bottoms as their hips swayed side to side as they took each step in those six-inch heels.

The computer lab had seen the most renovations in the library since Lilith had started consulting. Gone were the high stool plain wooden tables, replaced with individual stations with each computer having its own desk, two monitors, a large, comfortable pair of headphones-this was still a library, after all-and expensive leather office chairs, some of which were sturdy enough even for a student like Marco to sit in comfortably.

He did just that, then turned his eye to the monitor, logging on. Both girls watched nervously as he started to type in a URL, the first three letters P, O, and R. They needed to act and do it fast.

"Sir? Is there any way the two of us could help make you more comfortable?" Melanie asked, standing beside the desk and leaning forward low enough for a wardrobe malfunction, her pert caramel C-cup breasts hitting the open air and hanging right in front of him.

"Well..." He mused, grabbing her naked chest rolling the nipple between two of his sausage-thick fingers, "You know, maybe there is. Either of you a virgin?"

Helena's eyes went wide. She'd never considered that her lack of experience could be an asset!

"Yes, sir! I mean...kind of. I've a girlfriend, but I've never had a boyfriend if that's what you mean." Helena chimed in, leaning in close, mirroring Melanie's pose, though the front of her leotard stayed tight around her chest.

"Ohhh, you a dyke then? Hrm...that's not really what I was in the mood for." Marco turned his eyes back towards the computer monitor.

"Ohhh, please, sir!" Helena clapped her hands together, her voice pitched up, "Pretty please let me take care of you. I...I've been saving myself for a big, strong man like you. Please pop my tight cherry, Sir."

He rubbed his fat chin, considering for a long moment, "Well...alright, I might as well have a look."

"Yay!" Helena celebrated, going "Ow!" and rubbing her pinched ass as Melanie reminded her that they were still in the library and needed to be quiet, "Yay..."

Helena got onto the spacious, sturdy desk and spread her bare legs, her high heels hanging on at her toes. Melanie kneeled down and began tugging at the front of Helena's uniform, pinching the fabric and pulling. The velcro straps ripped, and her hairless pussy was revealed. It was tight, not a hint of pink showing even with her legs spread wide, and there was some shine to it that wasn't from sweat.

"Hohhh...not bad. How old are you again?" Marco asked as he ran his fingertip up and down the closed slit.

"Twenty-one, sir." She replied, her voice trembling. It was her first time being touched by a man, and it was far more exciting than she had imagined. His fingers were so much larger and thicker and rougher than her girlfriend's, and she had no idea why that made it feel so much better.

"And still not done it with a real man? Well, this might just be my lucky day." He kept rubbing at her wet slit even as he turned his attention towards Melanie, "But if I'm going to have my fun with her, I need a proper show to get me motivated. Find me some hot smut."

"Right away, sir," Melanie answered, then began tapping away at the keyboard in front of him. So long as he wasn't going to be masturbating, she didn't see anything wrong with him viewing porn. It didn't take her long to navigate to a popular site and queue up a video of a sloppy blowjob.

"Eh, seen that one already. Not really a fan of recorded stuff anyhow. Find a stream." With Melanie leaning down in front of him to use the keyboard, her perky breasts were perfectly in range for some teasing and squeezing, a fact he was taking full advantage of.

"Yes...ahhh...sir." Her nipples were sensitive, making it hard to keep quiet when he pinched down so hard on them. She didn't let herself be distracted though, lining up a dozen camgirls for his selection, "Would one of these girls do, sir?"

"Hmm...this one has real fat tits. Way better'n yours. But...Nah, it's not doing anything for me. I guess what I'm really looking for is something exhibitionist. Something like a girl friggin' off in the middle of a public library. Streamed live of course."

"I...I'm not sure I can find something like that, sir." She was a genius computer programmer, but it wasn't like she could find something that didn't exist.

"Well, if you can't find it, maybe you should take care of it another way?" He said as he straightened her up and started rubbing her barely covered slit and Helena's at the same time, making both girls squirm, pant, and wriggle their hips, "These setups have a webcam, right?"

With her sensitive body being teased like that, it took a minute for Melanie to figure out his meaning, "Oooh...you're so smart, sir!"

Melanie gave a jump; it was Helena's turn to remind the other girl that they were in a library and needed to be quiet. Melanie rubbed the pink spot on the back of her thigh as she set things up on Marco's computer, putting him in the room of an empty, newly signed camgirl, then went to the neighboring station.

In no time at all, the webcam was one and she was taking out a large, purple dildo from the desk drawer, the kind that could stand on its own on the stool. The bunnygirl latina sat on the stool with the dildo poking up between her thighs, whispered into the headset, "Hi, everyone. Melanie Garcia here. I want to give all of you a special show. This one is dedicated to my number one fan, Marcus."

"Marco, you dumb bitch." He corrected from a few feet away.

"Sorry, sir. Marco. Please watch, everyone. I've never...ahh...never tried taking something this large." She swallowed, feeling nervous, the silicone penis nearly as thick as her wrist. But if this was what it took to keep the patron from pleasuring himself, she was willing to make the sacrifice.

"C'mere." Marco pulled Helena from the desk and into his lap, her taut, flat stomach pressed against his round one, the bulge in his pants pushing against her pert ass, "Watch what she does and try and sync up."

"I'll do my best!" Helena replied as she made herself comfortable, reaching down and uncovering his cock, let it rub on her bare skin.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,105 Followers
12