Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

that is all he would ask of both of them. Will you, please?"

His father replied that he would have to speak with your mother because she is a little upset about this situation right now. If it were only up to me, the answer would be "yes!"

"Thanks, Dad!" He turned to my mother and asked her for the same thing, "Mom, please?"

"Okay, I'll think on it, but no promises" she said. Dycke told her that was all he was asking for and gave her a big hug, which she returned in kind.

11. Good New v Good News

When Chad Schneider returned to his offices on Monday, there was a certified letter from Utrecht, The Netherlands. The letter was addressed to him and advised that his great uncle, Strokum Rhodes Schneider had passed away, at the age of One hundred thirteen. In the rite of succession of the family, the youngest male of majority was to receive the entire family account, after some minor bequeaths to himself and a few charities. After his investigation, Chad's son "Dycke" was the heir to this account and by custom was to arrive, alone, in Utrecht, The Netherlands on March 2, at his offices, for the official reading of the Last Will and Testament of Strokum Rhodes Schneider. Please reply soonest. Turnquest R. Schneider, Attorney at Law.

The mail clerk in Piker Temple's law offices saw the envelope from the Duke Hospital before he finished sorting the mail and ran to give it to Piker Temple's secretary, who in turn brought in directly into his office. He looked at the report from the radiologist and said "YES!" He looked up at his secretary and said "Jennine, cancel all my afternoon appointments from 3 o'clock on."

She replied, "yes sir" and returned to work.

Piker Temple could not wait to get home and give Payne the news she had waited so long to hear. He left work at 3:10 p.m. and arrived home when everyone else should have been there. When he arrived there, however, much to his surprise, the house was empty. "Where was everyone?" he thought. "I have the biggest, best news we have had in 18 years and I can't tell anyone. Where the hell are they?" He called his wife's office to find out that she had been out most of the day.

When Steve walked in carrying his books and track bag a half hour later, Piker pounced on him. "Where are they?"

"Who" asked Steve?"

"Payne and your mother, dummy. Who else would I be asking for?"

"Oh them" Steve said. "Mom picked up Payne at school because she wasn't feeling well, so I guess she took her to the doctor."

"Which doctor?" Piker yelled!

"I don't know, dad, I wasn't there. I just heard it from one of her classmates."

Steve watched as his father started to pace. "Man" Steve thought, "Something must have happened. I haven't seen him like this since Payne's last surgery."

Piker called the school to see if the nurse knew where Payne had gone to but the nurse was gone for the day.

He called Payne's Ob/Gyn, their family doctor and Dentist and she had not been to any of them either. He kept looking at the clock and every minute seemed like an hour.

Finally, out of desperation, he called the police. He found out that there had been no reported incidents, that day, involving two women, in any accident or criminal investigation.

After breathing a sigh of relief, for a moment, Piker started calling hospitals in the area, to see if his wife had taken Payne directly there because she was so sick. After checking with the three closest and most logical choices, he gave up, sat down and his mood darkened even more. Steve asked his dad if he would like something to drink and his dad said "No!"

Steve then said he was going upstairs to start his homework and said he would see his dad at dinner and Piker grunted. Steve was actually trying to get out of harms' very as diplomatically as possible and he had done it. Twenty minutes later he heard a car pull up. He put his headphones on so he would not hear the explosion that he knew was going to occur soon!

The ladies walked in carrying bags and bags of things from the local mall, laughing and carrying on.

Piker, who was already furious, exploded. "Where in gods' name were you two?"

Alletta pulled Payne behind her and said, "What's wrong?"

Piker said in a loud, menacing voice, "I have been sitting here for nearly 3 hours, wondering if my daughter was dead or alive and you want to know 'What's Wrong'! You had better be god; because that is the only person I could forgive right now."

"Piker, sit down, let me get you a drink and something to eat and then we will talk, "Alletta said.

Piker said to his wife "If you take one step from where you are right now before you give me an explanation good enough not to send me to jail for killing you, you are going to be dead anyway!"

Alletta said, "Okay dear calm down, are you sure you don't want a drink?"

"Alletta! " He screamed! "Okay! Okay, calm down. Bacillica called me today to tell me that they were okay with the kids living off campus together. They hoped that we had come to the same decision and after what you said last night, I said we had. Therefore, in order to start building up a reason for Payne to have to live off-campus during the freshman year, I had her fake an illness and took her to our friend and bridge partner Guy Sphinkter. As an Internist, the university cannot argue with his findings and with Payne accepting late, more than likely all the dorm rooms are already assigned. Guy said he would like Payne to come in two more times in the few weeks or so, for "treatment" so he could justify his letter. After we left his office, we had nothing to do. You never come home early and Steve is self-sufficient. Therefore, I took Payne shopping for school clothes, shoes and other miscellaneous items for the apartment. So, what did we do wrong?"

Piker said, "Sit down and I will explain everything to you before you take your last breath. I came home early because I received an extremely important message today at the office and when I got home the house was empty. You were not at your office and they told me you had been gone most of the day, which is very unusual. Steve and Payne were not here. Therefore, I sat here and waited. My heart was racing. My blood pressure must have been through the roof and where were you?"

"SHOPPING"

Alletta interrupted "But..."

"However", Piker continued "I didn't know this because when Steve came home and he told me that you came to school and picked Payne up because she was 'SICK!' Then, I had to worry that my wife had taken my sick daughter to a doctor and I did not know which one. I did not know what time you picked her up from school, so I could not even imagine how sick she must be and where are you?

"SHOPPING"

I called everyone of Payne's doctor's and you had not taken her to any of them and I started to worry even more and where were you,

"SHOPPING"

I started to think oh my god they were in an accident, so I called the police department, sheriff's office, and the Highway Patrol. All of them told me that they had no reports of two women being involved in an accident or criminal investigation. They said they would keep any eye out to see if you showed up on any reports and where were you

"SHOPPING"

I began to wonder; maybe Payne was so sick you might have had to take her directly to a hospital. I called three hospitals that were within a reasonable distance of Payne's school and she was not there and where were you

"SHOPPING"

Then you come home, carrying a load of bags carrying on and laughing and you wonder why I am upset because you went

"SHOPPING"

"Piker" Alletta asked, "are you finished now, we would really like to know what made you come home early and get more excited than I have ever seen you."

Piker said "Payne, please come here."

Alletta said, "Don' you hurt my daughter!"

Piker just reached into his breast pocket and handed his daughter the letter. She took it from her father and moved towards the lights in the room to read it. When she jumped and yelled for joy, he smiled.

Payne yelled, "I have to tell Dycke" and was out of the room like a shot!

Alletta yelled "Payne..." but she was already gone. She turned to her husband and asked, "What is it?"

Piker said to his wife, "When she's ready she will tell you." This is your punishment for going

'SHOPPING"

Piker smiled as Alletta said to him "when is the next time you think you are going to get laid, dear?"

Piker said, "Dear, I am not worried. After what you did to me today, a little waiting will be worth it! Besides, you're always the horny one, I just go along and do my husbandly duty and satisfy you!" He then chuckled evilly.

His wife said, "You don't think you are going to get away with this shit do you? Wait until you close your eyes tonight" she said, "You'll be sorry! Very, Very Sorry!"

At Dycke's house, Chad had just finished explaining the rather cryptic letter he had received from Utrecht and his great uncle Strokum's lawyer. Dycke's father told him that he would make all the travel arrangements to The Netherlands through his office and get him to Amsterdam by February 26th, leaving him plenty of time to sight see and get to his meeting in Utrecht on March 2nd."

Dad! What about school?" Dycke asked.

His father answered "I will speak to your principal and your instructors. I will explain the situation and tell them that you will be gone for possibly a week to ten days. Whatever they say, you will be in The Netherlands on March 2nd." The maximum I can foresee you being gone was 10 days. Your airline tickets will be for that amount of time, Dycke. Just remember, you will be able to change the return date with no problem at all or return out of a different airport. You will have your own credit card attached to my account, so money will not be an issue. If you have any trouble in Utrecht and cannot get to the U.S. Embassy get to one of their offices, okay?

When the phone rang, Dycke picked it up and said "Hello, gorgeous!"

Payne said "What would have happened if it wasn't me?"

He said that he knew it was her by the way the phone rang.

"Really?" she said.

He said "Yes, really. It was a very lovely ring."

Payne called him a liar but continued saying she had some great news.

Dycke said that he had some, also.

Payne said, "Me First! My father just showed me a letter he received today from my doctors at Duke. The bones in the front of my face have finally fused and I now can have my face fixed now!

"That's fantastic, Payne! Do you know when" he asked?

"No, not yet" she replied.

"You were beautiful before, babe, now you will absolutely stunning," Dycke said.

"Thank you Dycke! That means more to me than you will ever know," Payne replied.

"Payne does this mean you won't want me anymore," he asked

"You are an idiot Dycke. You are the only one I am calling, does that sound like I don't want you anymore!" Payne yelled.

Dycke said "I was just testing you dear!"

Payne said "Dycke, when I get my hands on you, I'm gonna..."

"Yes dear?"

"Dycke sometimes I want to just wring your neck."

"Payne, while your hands are busy on my neck, can I play with your breasts, again!"

Payne yelled into the phone "YES!"

"Thank you Payne."

"Now what was your news, Dycke?"

Dycke explained the entire story to her, from the beginning and Payne was very excite for him. She then said, "Dycke do you think that there might be enough money to pay for the apartment by ourselves?"

Dycke said that he had no idea but he knew what she was thinking. He said "If there is enough, we will live, independent of our parents, okay?"

Payne said "Thank you, my love."

He said "Payne that is the first time you have said anything like that to me!"

Payne said that she knew it but she had felt it in her heart and it was just dying to get out!

Dycke asked Payne if she had any idea when her operation was going to take place because he wanted to be there with her.

She said that she was not sure because it was going to require a particular team of doctors to do her surgery. Her father would start the process Monday and they should know what the exact date would be in two to three weeks. She did think that it would probably be after school was over.

"Great" said Dycke, "wild horses could not keep me away from your side!"

"Dycke you are so cute! By the way, aren't you supposed to be here picking me up to go to the movies?"

Dycke said "Oh crap." He told her he had to change and he would be right there. He said he loved her and clicked of the phone.

12. Open Declarations

As Payne and Dycke stood in line to buy tickets for the evenings horror show, three of Payne's former girlfriends formed up in line behind Dycke. Not realizing that the guy in front of them was Payne's date, they immediately started in on her, as they did every time they saw her. Payne dropped her head and began to tremble. Dycke turned around, faced her three former friends, and asked them, "Are you talking to my fiancée!" Payne's head jerked up, grabbed Dycke's arm, and faced them.

The three antagonist laughed at Dycke and Payne, standing together and asked how much she had paid him to say that.

Dycke moved closer to the girls and they started to back up. He said if you do not believe me call my parents. They are arranging for our apartment in Durham, right now! Payne is going to Duke. I am going to UNC. We are both going on full scholarships to our schools. By the look of you three, your combined SAT scores do not equal mine and mine does not come close to Payne's. As far as your disgusting remarks about her face are concerned, you had better take your last look because her doctors are about to fix what an accident took away from her eighteen years ago. I saw her inner beauty while looking at her beauty as a whole. When her facial surgery is done, she is going to look like 'Sleeping Beauty' and you three are going to finish looking like the old hag! "Now, shut the fuck up!"

The three girls were mortified and left the movie line hurriedly.

Payne was so proud of him she kissed him in front of the fifty or so people waiting in line, for tickets. Those same people applauded the young couple. Payne blushed!

Dycke said "you look pretty in pink!"

Payne blushed some more and asked "Did you mean it when you called me your 'fiancee!'

"Of course, I did! I thought we had that all settled while we were on your bed?"

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure."

"Payne, I am only 18, but when I am 80 and they ask me what decision I made that I was most sure of and that I was absolutely correct about, I will tell them 'Falling in love with and marrying Payne Temple!" By the way Payne, "What is your middle name?"

"Elizabeth" she said.

Dycke laughed.

Payne hit him and asked why he was laughing at her middle name.

He said "Now I can call you my little "PET" and you can't do anything about it."

She said "Really!" She pulled him down so she could whisper into his ear and asked him when was the next time he wanted to touch her breasts.

Dycke replied "Whenever the mood suits you, my PET!"

She smacked him again and said "I'm hungry, let's forget the movie, and go get a pizza and an egg cream."

Dycke said "A pizza and a what!"

Payne said "An Egg Cream? Don't tell me you have never had an Egg Cream?"

"Had One? Never heard of one." Dycke said.

"Dycke, you will feel like you are having great sex when you are drinking a great egg cream!" Payne said.

"How would you know?" Dycke asked.

"That's what my father says" Payne replied, slyly.

He said to her "You had better be telling me the truth or I am going to take you over my knee and give you the spanking of your life!"

Payne smiled at him and said "Dycke, I didn't know you were into kinky stuff?"

"Payne!" he grinned, kissed her, grabbed her hand, and held her close as he took her to his car. He let Payne drive because she knew how to get to the only New York Pizza Parlor in Charleston. It was, also, the only place in South Carolina that made a drink called an "Egg Cream!" It did not sound appetizing, at all.

When they arrived, it was past 10p.m. and the place was packed. He asked Payne if it was always like this and she said that every time her father took their family here, this was the way it was. It took fifteen minutes to get a table and another ten for a server to come and take their order. Payne asked "Dycke is it alright if I order because I know this place so well."

Dycke shrugged "Fine."

Payne ordered three "extra-large" pizza specials, Sicilian style, with pepperoni, meatballs, black olives, and extra cheese, with three separate pints of extra sauce on the side and six egg creams. The server took her order like it was an everyday event but Dycke's mouth was open catching flies!

His look must have been priceless because Payne took out her cell phone from her purse and snapped a picture of Dycke before he could react.

"Why did you do that!" he asked.

"I wanted a picture for my bedroom wall just to remember how funny you can look when you are surprised."

Dycke said he was going to spank her when he got the chance and when her backside was nice and pink; he was going to take a picture of that.

"Promises, Promises!" she said.

He asked "Why did you order so many pizzas?"

Payne said "If my dad checked his credit card receipts and saw that we came here and I did not bring him home a pie, he would kill her on the spot. I, also, bought one for your folks because I know they will love it, also.

Dycke thought for a moment and asked "What about the six 'Egg Creams'?"

"Oh, those!" she replied. "We will drink them here."

Dycke said "What if I don't like them?"

Payne said "That would be great. Then I can drink them all!"

Dycke thought to himself, "There is nothing petite about Payne Temple, nothing at all!"

Much to Payne's disappointment, Dycke found out that he loved 'Egg Creams! He thought he should find out what they were made of besides' chocolate, but he did not want to spoil a good thing!

13. Travel Plans

Chad Schneider was worried about Dycke flying to The Netherlands alone. He did not know the size of Dycke's inheritance, or the character of the lawyer his son was meeting. All this uncertainty was weighing heavily on his mind. Chad had tried to get more information through his friends at the State Department but even they were having a hard time tracking down information on Strokum Schneider and Turnquest Schneider. They were able to tell dad that Strokum live modestly on two hectares of land. It appeared that he was on a pension but he was driven around by a chauffeur in a New Mercedes Limousine but never went anywhere but around his immediate neighborhood in it. They had no explanation for that. The lawyer, Turnquest, also was an enigma. He was living well enough, but he had only one client, his uncle! He drove a high-end Mercedes sports car that was extremely expensive and was not even available in the U.S. This did not sit well with dad's friend at the State Department and therefore, that did not sit well with Chad Schneider...

After considering all the options available, Chad's friends suggested that instead of sending him directly to Amsterdam, he book Dycke on a flight from Washington to Brussels. From there, send his son by train to Utrecht arriving on March 1st. His son should then stay at a youth hostel overnight and remain as anonymous as possible. On March 2nd, Dycke should go to the attorney's office and arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before noon. He should be carrying, what would appear like a package for delivery and be dressed in common work clothes.

If dad's friend at the State Department thought all this cloak and dagger stuff was necessary, Dycke was not about to argue with them.