Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said "More than even, my dear, much more than even." She crawled up his body and rested on his chest for a moment. Dycke picked Payne's head up and kissed her on the lips and stuck his tongue in her mouth. He tasted himself and he said "Not too bad" he said. He kissed her again and rolled her to his side. He got out of bed and went to his closet again bringing out a box and a few towels. Payne looked at Dycke and smiled. The box contained his condoms and the towels were to cover the sheets his mom had put on his bed this morning.

Payne looked at Dycke and asked if he knew that she was on "The Pill?"

He said "No, he didn't know that, but if she wanted he would still use a condom."

She said "No silly. You haven't been with anyone. I haven't been with anyone. So we are both safe." "Right?"

Dycke said "Right! But what am I going to do with all of these" pointing to all the condoms his mother had bought him.

Payne said to him that we would donate them to a worthy cause.

He asked her what cause "might that be."

She said to him "The cause would be to make sure her first case as a lawyer was not a paternity suit involving Steve."

Dycke laughed heartily and said "Should we put little pink and blue bows on each one of them to remind him to wear them."

"Payne thought it over and said "No. Steve is a big boy. Taping them on his mirror should do." They both laughed at that thought.

She kissed Dycke and said "Let's continue, please."

Dycke said "If it will make you happy, okay!"

After she hit him, she found herself under him, again. She looked up at him and said "How do you do that so fast?"

"He said "I'm sneaky" and kissed her before she could respond. They made little moves with their bodies for a while and Dycke's hands traveled down her body to her pussy to finger her slick passage, again and find her 'G' spot. He massaged it and his mouth went to Payne's breasts to stimulate her even more than the juices leaking out of her showed. He increased the speed of his finger inside her and paid attention to her breasts, to the point where Payne had an orgasm. He removed his finger and continued to lick and nuzzle Payne's breasts until she stopped him and said "enough."

"Dycke I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

He said "Payne, go at your own pace. Make sure you're ready. If you don't want to finish today, I'll always be here beside you."

"Turn over, dummy" she said.

"Watch your mouth woman." he said.

"I can only give this to one man, Dycke, and if you want it to be you, you had better be nice" Payne said.

Dycke said "Yes dear."

Dycke fluffed up his pillow so he could watch Payne closely. She straddled his hips and placed her vagina directly over his rigid penis. She rubbed herself up and down its length, lubricating it as she went along. She rose up and grasped it in her hand and had trouble with her balance and aligning it with her vaginal opening. She asked Dycke for help in holding it erect, which he did, and she put her hands on his chest to raise herself further to get it inside herself.

She felt the head pop into her and took a deep breath. Nothing besides her and Dycke's fingers had been inside her before. The size of his dick's head had fit into her mouth okay but all her life people had told her she had a big mouth. She thought that was because she was so opinionated and told off anyone who crossed her. Now, she found out otherwise. She moved her knee closer to Dycke's thighs and she rose up keeping the head of his penis inside her but no more. He was looking up at her, patiently waiting for her to make a decision. She started a downward movement slowly, feeling his crown rubbing places that had never been touched. She continued down, then rose up and back down again, still frightened by his size. Payne, finally, went down far enough and fast enough that she touch her hymen hard. She moved up so fast Dycke's dick came out completely.

He saw the frightened look on her face and asked if she was alright.

Payne said that she was fine and this time took his dick into her left hand and reinserted it by herself without a second thought. Now she knew where her hymen was. She knew it would hurt because a simple touch had hurt and had shocked her. This was her decision and it was going to happen now. She went down to her hymen slowly this time to measure its' depth again. Then she started her up and down motion while riding Dycke like a cowgirl. She didn't smile. She had a look of sheer determination on her face. One moment turned into another and she started to perspire. Her speed was consistent and Dycke looked like he was ready to cum when Payne dropped her body like a rock, through her virgin barrier and onto Dycke until he was as deep as he could go into her and she screamed. Dyke didn't ejaculate. He was stunned by Payne's scream. She sat on his pelvis like a wounded warrior, sweating and sobbing. He rose up and took her in his arms but did not know what else he could do for her at that moment. She held on to him and after a while, she said to him "You bastards are so lucky. You get to take our virginity and feel no pain. You get us pregnant and feel no discomfort. You get children but you don't go through the pains of childbirth. Why the fuck are you guy's even here?"

Dycke said "So you women can tell us all this and hold it over our heads for the remainder of our lives! That's why men die before women do. We want to!"

Payne looked at him evilly and said "If your dick wasn't buried so far inside me right now, I'd be tempted to cut it off."

Dycke said to Payne "Shall we continue or have you had enough for today?"

She said to him "Like heck. I've gone this far, I might as well find out what Steve and Kelly find so damn good." While still holding Dycke where he was, Payne started moving again, slowly at first because the pain was still there and then a little faster and deeper until she had Dycke all the way inside her again. She pushed Dycke back down onto his pillow, so she could use his chest to balance herself and move her hips more freely. Dycke's movement increased the sensitivity inside Payne's pussy, also. She moved back a little, which caused his dick to rub harder on the top lining of her pussy. She felt it hitting her 'G' spot and she loved it. She circled her hips a little and loved the feel and combined the motions together. She was going to go to the library again for more information about this sex stuff. She sat back up, cowgirl style again, and started beating down on Dycke's body with hers. She was sweating but she was definitely not in pain anymore. She had a lustful look on her face and she definitely looked like she was enjoying what she was doing. She saw Dycke looking at her and knew that his time was running short. She would love to go off with him, so she increased her speed like she saw her brother do with Kelly. She felt the knot in her stomach tighten as she continued her onslaught on Dycke. He looked lost. He was trying to hold out, for as long as he could, but it looked like he was losing the battle to wait for Payne to cum with him. He yelled to Payne when his time had arrived and sent the first wave of his cum deep into her moist cavern as his eyes were closed and his back was arched to its' limit.

When Payne felt his offering hit deep inside her, she shook spasmodically and came also. Exhausted by her exertions, she lay down on his chest, kissed it, closed her eyes, rested, and fell asleep.

Bacillica Schneider took her lunch hour and decided to go home and check on Dycke. She had a bad feeling about this illness of his and if he still wasn't well, she was going to have him see his doctor immediately. His car was in the driveway, where it had been in the morning when she left, which pleased her. When she entered the house, it was quiet and nothing was disturbed and again she thought that her son had kept his promise and stayed in bed. She climbed the stairs and went down the hallway to his room, turned and startled said "Dycke!" This woke up the young lovers, who quickly tried to cover themselves.

Dycke looked at his mother and said "What mom, I'm in bed. You didn't say I had to be alone."

She tried to be angry but she could not. Dycke's mother saw the box of condoms she had purchased just for this purpose and who could blame her son for putting them to use. It, definitely, could not be her.

Bacillica said "I guess your headache is gone, Dycke?"

"Yes mom, it's gone" he replied.

"Payne dear, you look very beautiful! Did he treat you well?

"Yes Mrs. Schneider. He was wonderful."

"Okay you two," she said. "Go shower and clean up. We will meet down stairs in twenty minutes. I'll make lunch."

The End

Chapter 2