Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dycke said, "Yes I am mom."

Alletta Temple looked at him strangely but let the statement pass as she went over to kiss Payne. "Sorry I'm late dear. I found this darling little shop and I just couldn't pass bye without going in."

Piker Temple groaned and Payne laughed at her. Alletta Temple turned to her husband and said "Piker, stop it. I didn't spend all that much." Her husband groaned again.

Dycke said to him, "Don't worry, dad, the check will clear."

The two women looked at Dycke and did not know what he was talking about so they asked, "What check?"

Piker said "I'm sorry, my dears, attorney client privilege."

"Dycke, may I speak to you, alone." Payne asked with a frown on her face.

Her mother looked at her and said "Good girl" as she pulled he husband out of the room.

Payne said, "Okay, what's up."

"What's up with you?" Dycke asked. "When I walked in it was like you had seen a ghost."

Payne told him about the hot dream she had during the night.

Dycke could not help but grin and when Payne saw it she yelled "You bastard, you did it to me, again, didn't you?"

Dycke said "Yes but I had to get even with you for falling asleep on me, didn't I?"

Payne said "One day, after we are really married, I am going to wake up an innocent widow."

Dycke said, "I have a way to make it up to you if you want it? Otherwise, if you're too mad I'll let my sisters fight over it."

"Is this the non-returnable present," Payne asked.

"Yes"

"Okay. I'll look at it," she said.

Dycke sat on the right side of Payne's bed and held out the little black box he had been holding in his hand and asked as he opened the box "Payne Elizabeth Temple, my PET, will you marry me?"

"Of course, dummy! I already told you that." She said.

He opened the little blue box he held in his hand. She saw the diamond ring and she screamed. Dycke took it out of its holder, placed it on her ring finger, and said "Well? Do you want to keep it or should I let my sisters fight over it?"

Payne was tongue-tied. She could not speak for a moment.

Therefore, Dycke decided to try to take the ring off her finger.

Payne screamed again "If you valve your life you will not try that again." Her parents, who were just outside her door, heard the screams and rushed into the room to see what had happened.

Payne yelled "Mom look!"

Alletta Temple hurried to her daughter, looked at her engagement ring, and was amazed at its size and beauty. She told Payne "You can't wear this every day, dear; someone will try to steal it."

Dycke said "Don't worry mom, it's insured. It came from a diamond mine I am part owner of."

Alletta, Piker and Payne Temple looked at Dycke as if he was from outer space.

Dycke stood there and smiled.

Alletta asked, "How big is it?"

Dycke said "11.08 carats. The clarity is VVS1. The cut is called "Brilliant." The color is H or Blue White.

Payne asked Dycke "Should I ask how much it cost?"

Dycke said "Less than my airplane."

Piker Temple went into a coughing fit and Dycke went over and started pounding on his back.

Dycke asked, "Are you okay dad?"

Piker said "Less than your airplane!" as he continued coughing, nearly continuously. "How much less than your airplane?" he asked.

"Nine dollars" Dycke said with a big grin on his face.

Piker choked and said, "I think I'm going to be sick. I need a drink and I don't mean coffee."

"The limo is still downstairs dad, and it is fully stocked" Dycke said.

Piker said, "I'll be back later, much later." and he left the room.

The ladies asked, "What was that all about?"

Dycke said, "Men stuff."

Payne gave Dycke a very dirty look.

Dycke just pointed to her ring finger.

Dycke watched as Payne dipped her head to look at her engagement ring. Her eyes sparkled and glowed. Payne's happiness showed through so brightly, that everyone in the room could see the positive energy she projected.

She wore a smile that outshone the eleven-carat blue-white diamond ring that she held so close to her heart and his.

The End / Chapter 3