Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona said "No. Are we in for fireworks?"

Dycke replied "Like the Fourth of July, Fiona. This is going to be a hell of a day. Call the crew, please. Tell them that our departure time is in flux and we will keep them posted.

Fiona said, "Okay, boss" as she took up her position outside Payne's room.

Dycke walked into the room and said, "Hello, my name is Roger. I understand you have amnesia. Do you want to fool around?

Payne said, "Very funny, Dycke."

Dycke said, "You cannot even trust nurses these days. Last night she said you would not remember a thing. What gave me away?

Payne said, "I cut glass with this thing on my finger." She pointed to the eleven-carat diamond engagement ring.

Dycke scoffed "Oh that little bauble!"

Payne said, "You had better get over here and kiss me before I throw something at you."

Dycke went over to her and said, "Those words my dear, are what I live for. I love you Payne Elizabeth Temple."

Payne waited for a moment and said "What, no wise crack about my 'PET' or anything.

"Payne, dearest, your parents are among us. I knew if I stopped at the appropriate moment you would leap in with both of your big feet and do it for me." Dycke backed out of her reach instantly, just before a left cross would have hit him on his arm.

Piker and Alletta were laughing as Dr. Wolf walked into the room and everyone sobered up instantly.

He looked at Payne and said, "You have a very important decision to make. You can ask for help from your parents, who love you more than their own lives. You can ask Dycke, who has offered up his entire fortune for your return to health. You may ask me, or Doctor Summitt or any doctor on the entire staff at this hospital but the decision has to come from you Payne. Do you understand?"

Payne acknowledged this and said "Yes."

"Payne, the scans we took last night were definitive. There was no room for doubt. The tissue on the posterior side of you face has not started to adhere to any of the post, screws, bones or any surface to which it was grafted. This is a great disappointment to all of us, who were involved in the reconstruction of your face."

Doctor Wolf continued, "There are only two viable options: First. Monday morning the team assembles again and we operate. It will not be as long or as complicated, as the first operation, but you will be placing your body under the stress of general anesthesia, again. After the operation is over, we still will not know, until days later, what the outcome will be until another scan is taken. I could walk back into this room, a few days after the second operation, and give you the same speech I am giving you right now, and telling you that you have the same two options."

Payne and everyone in the room nodded.

"Excuse me, Mister Temple would you mind coming here, for a moment, please," Doctor Wolf asked.

"Sure doctor, what do you need?" Piker asked.

Doctor Wolf asked Piker if he would stand perfectly still for one moment as he stepped behind him. He stuck his head out one side and said "Payne, I want to put you to sleep for One Month."

Payne screamed, "Are you fucking crazy!" She started throwing everything within arms-reach at the Doctor who was safely behind her father.

Dycke called for Fiona to join the fray. Dycke had Payne's left hand. Fiona corralled Payne's right hand and Alletta finally got Payne to calm down.

Piker turned and laughed. He said, "Doctor, I guess Dycke warned you about my daughter's reaction."

Doctor Wolf asked, "Is she always this violent?"

Piker said "Oh, no. She is only this way around men."

Doctor Wolf came out from hiding and said to Payne "From your reaction, I gather you wish to undergo surgery again. I will make the arrangements. I will see you Monday.

Payne screamed, "Wait."

Doctor Wolf asked "Why?"

"You have not explained your logic behind putting me to sleep for a month," she said.

"I would have done that given the opportunity. However, thanks to good fortune and a very wise young man, who told me to hide behind your father, so I was not injured by a Flying missile, of some type, I was able to see a young woman, react like a spoiled nine-year-old girl. This action told me she would prefer surgery over my preferred method, so I was about to make the arrangements you wanted."

"I am sorry doctor, you caught me off guard. I thought that my nightmare was behind me. Now, not only do I have a new problem, but also the solution is for you to put me to sleep for a month."

Doctor Wolf said "Payne, if you allow me to put you to sleep, there is a ninety-three percent chance that your body will begin to heal itself. A major component of your particular problem was the amount of destruction that took place at the time of the accident. Doctor Summitt did a phenomenal job of restructuring and resurfacing of your bones but your facial tissue does not have a hold on it yet. We have to coax the tissue to adhere to it more quickly. Every time you speak, laugh, blink or make any non-essential facial movement, you tear newly attached tissue fibers away from the bones and other structures waiting to receive them... Every time you feel "pain," that is the result of a tissue being torn away from a boney surface.

Dycke grimaced because he knew he was the cause of the laughter, which, also, meant so much of her pain.

Dr. Wolf continued, "To insure we get the result we all want, I have to keep you quiet, peaceful, and relaxed for a long time. Three weeks is the absolute minimum. 30 days is great. Dycke asked if I could keep you asleep until August, but I said no."

Payne turned and looked at Dycke and said, "I'll get you for that."

"Doctor, tell her you were joking." Dycke pleaded.

"Payne, Dycke only wanted the best for you. He said if it took until Christmas, it was okay with him." Doctor Wolf grinned.

Payne looked at Dycke and said, "You are a dead man."

Dycke said "Yes dear."

Payne giggled.

"As I told you Dycke, this is not covered by insurance, I want to keep a close eye on her," said Doctor Wolf. "I work with a team of anesthesiologist that will constantly monitoring her condition. Payne will be monitored by heart, brain, and kidney function monitors at all times. If you wish you can have a private duty nurse with her during the evening hours, when the floor is short staffed, but during the day, there are more than enough people to keep a constant eye on her."

"When are you going to start?" Alletta asked.

Doctor Wolf looked at his watch and said "Three hours, if I can get the anesthesiologist here. I have some other calls to make, and there will be some people here for blood tests but other than that, we have all the information already on file. Oh, Payne, what type music do you like?"

Rock and Roll and Jazz. Some Country Crossover Wait a minute. Have I just been take for a ride, here? You are pulling my leg doctor, aren't you," Payne asked.

Doctor Wolf looked at Payne and said, "No, I am serious. We can play you music, speeches, books on tape. Whatever you want to listen to we can have played to you twenty-four hours a day. We want to keep your mind active while you are sleeping."

"Dycke" Payne said, "I need to talk to you, NOW!"

"Yes, dear," Dycke said.

Payne asked Dycke if he could get her digitized audio books so she could learn while she was sleeping.

Dycke wanted to insert some levity into the situation and jokingly asked, "Payne, what is in it for me."

Payne whispered into his ear. "You can use the paddle!"

Dycke's face broke into a giant grin and he said, "Done!"

After all the preparations had been made and Payne had been readied to be put into the "drug induced sleep," Dycke said his goodbyes first. As much as he wanted to stay with Payne, he knew that her parents needed to be with her more than he did. He stopped by the billing office to make sure the hospital sent any and all the bills not covered by insurance for Payne, be sent to him. It felt weird and it felt powerful but it also felt very, very good.

He got into the limo with Fiona and asked her if she had made any inroads on the protection details. He said to Fiona that she had not had a moment off since they met and that was very unfair to him.

Fiona laughed, "Dycke, you will have a wonderful surprise tomorrow before school."

Dycke looked at her and said, "Fiona, why is it when you are happy, I feel that I am going to be in pain, very soon."

She replied, "Because you are the 'boss' and the 'boss' is always right."

Dycke said, "Oh shit," which followed shortly by a resounding smack and a loud "Ouch!"

"Fiona, stop that," Dycke yelled, as the car was filled with the sound of a soft female laughter.

26. Home Coming

Alletta was suitably impressed with Dycke's Gulfstream jet but she remarked during the flight, that it needed a woman's touch.

Piker said, "Alletta, this is merely a forty million dollar aircraft, probably more and you want to start shopping for it?"

Alletta said, "Well, it is for our daughter, isn't it?"

Dycke laughed. "It's okay Dad. They do not let just anyone into an aircraft hangar. I will make sure mom is not on the list unless Payne is with her."

Piker said, "Good thinking, son."

"Dad, do you have a schedule worked out for tomorrow?"

"After we finish at your school, we are going to my office. I have phone calls in to all my partners, but not all of them have responded. If all the partners are in, we can make the presentation to them about my buyout. We are not overly busy in the office now, so I am hopeful everyone will be there."

"Dad, do you have any area you want your new office to be in or a specific building. How much floor space do you want and staff all that other stuff?" Dycke asked.

"I have not seen your files, yet. I am not sure if you are even going to want to run your corporate offices out of the United States, yet. If we decide not to incorporate in the U.S., Costa Rica or one of the island in the Caribbean would be my next choice. It would mean putting many miles on the jet and buying a few homes in a few countries, but there will be no problem doing that with your income and business interests.

"We will still need a local presence, won't we, dad?

"Yes Dycke. How large and how complex it will be, I will not know or understand until I see the files," Piker said.

"How large were Mr. Turnquest's offices, in Utrecht, Fiona?" asked Dycke.

Fiona replied, "Dycke, you only saw his office. What you did not see, were the underground cables that sent all the secure messaging to Antwerp for dispatch around the world. Antwerp was where all the real work was taking place."

Dycke asked her "When were you going to tell me this?"

Fiona said, "When you asked."

"Dad, what do you call it when you talk to an opposing witness before a trial to see what they know?"

"It is called a 'Deposition' Dycke." Why?

"Get your bright light out and tie Fiona to a chair for a week and get what she knows out of her." Dycke asked.

"Not me." Piker said. "She is the secret agent. She can get even or worse."

Dycke said, "Shit" and covered his head instantly.

Fiona looked at him and said, "Young man, you will learn not to use that word very soon. I promise starting tomorrow morning your world will never be the same."

The pilot called over the speaker to prepare to land. Everyone buckled up and waited. Wheels touched down a few minutes later and instead to taxiing to the civilian terminal, they went to the military side of the field and parked next to a mammoth C-19 cargo aircraft. Three limousines were lined up waiting for the occupants of the aircraft. Piker and Alletta went into the first one and departed for home. Dycke and Fiona got into the second and went to his home and the crew put the aircraft to bed and got into the third and departed for a four star hotel in downtown Charleston.

27. Homecoming

Dycke arrived home to a million questions. Fiona was among the first of them. The inheritance was among the last.

When he tried to explain the amount of money he had inherited and the amount he would receive each year from the companies he had interests in his parents were incredulous. His parents were well off, but now their son made them realize what true wealth really was.

Fiona informed Bacillica that she would have to quit her job, immediately, because it was too high risk to work in a bank, where anyone could walk in with a gun.

Chad was advised that he was hiring a personal assistant, who was going to be with him at all times. She is former FBI and as good as they come in counter surveillance and close in combat.

"Dycke, my new partner will be here, also. When I finish training her, I will take a few days off. 'She is not as gentle as I am, so 'be' nice!' She is former SAS and does not take shit from anyone. Do you understand?" Fiona said bluntly.

"Yes Fiona." Dycke said. "Does she look like a battleship, also?"

"Well, she is never going to be a runway model, if that is what you mean. She is six foot one inch tall and about one hundred and sixty pounds."

Dycke grumbled, "Oh ...sugar!"

As he looked around the room, his dad already had his hand up and Fiona was getting ready to cross the room, to hit him.

Dycke said, "Hah, fooled you both."

Fiona continued, "Round the clock surveillance of your home will begin tomorrow morning. We will have a more complete security system, with cameras and motion detectors installed and after a review of the area; we may suggest you move to a more secure location."

As security arrangements were made at the Schneider household, different arrangements were taking place at the Temples. Steve was congratulated for not burning the house down in his parent's absence and he even had a little money left over from the stipend his parent's had left him before going to Durham. It was late and Piker had an early start the next day so he and Alletta headed off to bed.

After showering the days grime away and brushing her hair, Alletta slipped out of her gown and into bed. She wanted to see if her husband would remember her private parts were shaved and what he would do about it.

Piker came out of the bathroom, freshly showered, in his silk pajamas went over to his side of the bed, sat down, yawned loudly, and slid under the covers. He leaned over kissed his wife on the cheek and said "Good night dear," turned back and feigned going to sleep.

Alletta was furious. She wanted to pull his arms out by their roots. Here she was ready and available, while he was going to sleep. She lay there for minutes, just thinking.

Piker was grinning and he knew that Alletta was burning mad just a few inches away. "Was there something you wanted to do tonight, dear?"

"You are awake, you bastard. You knew I wanted to make love tonight and you made me think you were going to sleep. Well, now you can go to sleep."

Piker replied, "Okay! Good night."

"I am going to kill you if you are not over..." she did not get a chance to finish her sentence because Piker had her mouth covered with his.

Alletta could not figure out how he got naked without her hearing him. She wanted to submit to his every whim, but it was hard for her. She was not a follower, she was a leader. She was a risk taker. That was how she wound up in this position and now she wanted to let her body be consumed by her husband, in any way he wanted. It was going to be hard and he was, very hard, indeed.

Piker knew Alletta's' body, as well as he knew the law. He knew where he could bend it and when the time was appropriate, he could break it, without repercussions. Alletta's ears were ground zero. He could get her to orgasm, while playing with her 'G' spot or her clitoris but when he wanted her to see fireworks, licking and kissing and fondling her ears was her stairway to heaven. Piker knew this and had put in twenty two years getting it just right. His hands busily roamed through his wife's hair and down her back. He kissed her a thousand times all over her face, neck, chest and breasts. He molded her breasts with his hands into cones and licked and bit the tips of Alletta's nipples, which made her groan. He moved his left hand down to her smooth stomach and moved it ever so slowly and lightly over it. His touch was so light that Alletta raised he hips off the bed searching for more pressure from his hand, but the higher she arched her back, the higher he moved his hand.

Frustrated by the lack of action, Alletta let out a disappointed sigh and dropped her hips down to the mattress. When she did this, Piker's hand, aggressively, attacked her clit and pussy. His thumb pressed down hard on her clit, which caused her to explode into an orgasm she did not see or feel coming. Piker's index and center finger buried themselves into her vagina, deep and with maximum hand pressure and were wiggling around like a fish on a hook. His ring and little finger were pressed against her anus desperately seeking admission into that dark passage. His right hand squeezed her breast hard enough to hurt her and when she moaned, he bit the nipple and then licked it. He kept torturing her with this attack for several minute and her orgasms were, nearly, continuous

Piker repositioned himself and threw Alletta's legs over his shoulders and leaned forward, folding her in half and he went after her ears, immediately.

Alletta screamed. Alletta gushed. Alletta went out of her mind as her husband attacked her and she could not do anything but orgasm, time after time after time. Her voice was becoming hoarse from all her screaming and she never wanted it to end. If this was submission, she was all for it, from now on!

Piker slowed down his assault on her ears and looked into his wife's face, smiled and kissed her once again. He asked, "You okay?"

Alletta said "My throat hurts a little."

He smiled at her and replied "I have some warm syrup that I will give you later that will soothe it."

"I bet it comes out of a long, thick tube."

"How did you guess, babe?"

"Just lucky. My legs are tired of pointing at the ceiling. Do you think you could let them down now?

Piker moved his knees back and started lowering Alletta's legs slowly. However, just as quickly as his hand had attacked Alletta's clit before, his face attacked her vagina.

There was an audible 'splat' when Piker's open mouth hit Alletta's overheated pussy. Her juices sprayed everywhere, when his open mouth hit her open slot. She screamed, again, at the top of her lungs. First, she feared being hurt by the force of the blow. Second, the bridge of Piker's nose hit her clit, right on the nubbin. Alletta came with a spray of liquids all the way down to Piker's navel.

She wondered if her husband liked her newly deforested playground. He was paying a great deal of attention to the lips of her honeypot but she was always happy with him as a lover so it could just be her imagination, running wild. She was very happy that Piker and she had decided two children were enough, because the way he was going tonight, a pregnancy would have been a definite possibility. As she was thinking about pregnancy, she thought, "Gee, we have not even gotten to that part, yet!" Now she wanted to get laid. No, she wanted to get fucked. Not nice and easy, but hard and fast. If Piker was not going to give it to her the way she wanted, she would take it herself. No more Miss Nice Girl, she would ask and if he said "No" he had another think coming.

Alletta grabbed Piker by his ears and said "Fuck me."

He looked at his wife, blew her a kiss and dropped his head back between her legs.

Alletta thought, "He wants to play hard to get. Okay, try this." She crossed her ankles and squeezed her thighs and legs as hard as she could around his head and did not let him go.