Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Dycke! We are going to land in Mayberry, in 75 minutes. '"Opie, Barney Fife, and Andy Griffiths"' will be signing autographs, when the engines stop."

After flying a very evasive route, the aircraft landed without incident, at a dinky little airport, that could just barely support it. Then, it was taken to the hangar that it had to be wheeled into, backwards, because there were only inches to spare on either side of the wings. Fiona told the pilots to have it fueled and ready to fly at a moment's notice. Then she told the crew: Wear civilian clothes, and stay in a middle of the road hotel. Have a nice time, mingle with the locals, do whatever you have to do not stand out. Keep a lookout for anyone that may look out of place and is asking too many questions. Use your normal cover story. Do not carry your pilot licenses or anything else that would indicate that you fly. If you get in trouble, use the coded text. You got it.

The two pilots and asked Fiona, "Should we carry our guns or not?"

"As long as you have your federal firearms permit with you, you can carry. Stop in at the local police station and introduce yourselves and let them know that you are carrying and make sure there is no problem."

"Okay Fi. We will follow your orders to a 'T', as always."

Nearly as soon as the door to the aircraft opened, nine black Hummers drove in front of the hangar. A helicopter touched down moments later.

Dycke looked at Fiona and asked, "What the fuck is going on?"

"Marti and I agreed that this time, it might be better to keep all our eggs in one basket. We wanted to see if we could draw the 'perps' out into the open by spreading them out either visually or electronically as they tried to follow us. Gary was able to pick up their signals using his computers. The FBI is checking the Air Traffic Control Tapes and computer logs and to see if anybody was checking up on our flight. If they were, it is a federal crime and they will become involved. We are wasting too much time here. Let's get in the cars and get on the move."

All the agents shifted positions and the agent that had been bandaged and dressed like Payne had been unwrapped and was now in civilian clothes. It was night, it was dark, and the route was direct. Upon his arriving at the main gate, of the estate, that was their destination, the lead car agent moved his car to the side and all the agents of the first two vehicles got out and went to patrol the exterior perimeter of the fence. He entered the security code and the eight-foot high steel gates opened. As soon as they were fully open, the driveway lights went on, and the exterior of the house was illuminated by floodlights. Only two cars parked in front to show that the house was occupied. The remainder of the cars went to the side and parked in the separate garage area. As the last two cars parked, their agents fanned out to check the interior of the property.

The garage was connected to the main house by an underground walkway, which was an excellent way to stay dry, if it was raining and an excellent escape route if one was under attack. To enter it, you had to enter another security code. If you entered the wrong security code, the house was locked down for three minutes. If you did not wait the three minutes to try again, the police would get a silent alarm and head out to the property. If you entered the appropriate security code, before the three minutes were up, you would be let into the house, but you would have no way out. The system was extremely expensive and was as close to foolproof and theft proof, as was possible.

The draperies in the front of the house were drawn shut, keeping the prying eyes of anyone driving by, from knowing what was going on in the house. It also kept the exact number of occupants a mystery. Payne was helped down the stairway by the nurses and then was seated in her wheelchair and taken to the main house. She vehemently said, "I can walk by myself. Leave me alone, I do not want to sit in that fucking chair anymore!"

Dycke stopped and looked at her and then turned to Fiona. He said, "Fiona, I believe 'the really easy way' will be the best way for Payne to travel to the house from here. Do you agree?"

Fiona looked at Dycke, and said, "Boss, we can just gag her, instead?"

"No I do not think it will work that way, Fiona. When we get into the house, we would have to take the gag out of her mouth and then we would have to listen to her all over again. By doing it the 'really easy way' we will not have to listen to her for hours, maybe a day or possibly, even more."

Fiona reached into her bag and pulled out the hypodermic needle with the red label. She made a big show of getting everything ready to use it on Payne.

Payne did not care that it was a hypodermic needle. She cared about the conversation that went on between Fiona and Dycke. She did not care if she was put to sleep for a few hours. However, for a day, or more, she wanted no part of that. All he wanted her to do right now, was to cooperate and keep quiet. She liked that he was taking control of the situation. She did not like that, he was taking control of her; or did she? She would have time to think about that later. However, Fiona was approaching her right now, with that needle. She moved back and said, "I'll be good. I will sit down and not say another word. I promise. Girl Scouts honor."

Fiona looked at Dycke and waited for him to make adecision.

Dycke looked at Fiona and then at Payne and said, "Fiona, keep that needle out and stay right beside her. One peep out of her and she goes to sleep."

Payne had a great many things she wanted to say to Dycke, but she held her tongue until a later moment, when she could kill him, slowly. She sat down in the wheelchair and watched as Dycke walked behind a wall of security agents to the main house. He waited until the all clear was given, and then took the elevator to the first floor where he got off. He turned and said to Payne, "Now that was not so hard, was it?"

Before she could answer him, he had turned around and started to walk away and the elevator doors started to close. Payne was furious with him and she would tell him so, later.

The elevator took her, the nurses, and her parents to the third floor of the mansion. They were going to be taken to their separate rooms for the duration of their stay. Her parents were, standing behind her, laughing softly. She turned to look at them and said, "You are on his side, too?"

"Dear, I don't know all the particulars of how much money Dycke got in advance for his inheritance. I do know that he is supposed to get approximately Fifty-four million dollars a year in income from his various businesses. I do not know if that is a pre-tax or post-tax number. All I know, right now, is that, on protection alone, for you at the hospital, for Steve, your mother and I, he is spending over one hundred thousand dollars a month. It does not include the one million dollar advance he gave me to become his lawyer or your diamond ring. Today, he paid nearly half a million dollars to cover what my insurance did not cover for your healthcare at Duke. If it was up to me, and Dycke asked me to do something for him and it was within my power to do it and not hurt anyone, or send someone I love to jail, I would do it in a heartbeat."

Payne said, "Dad, you're just trying to take all the fun out of my beating the crap out of him."

Steve laughed and said, "That's the girl we all know and love."

Downstairs, Dycke asked who had found this place so quickly and how had they figured out how to play this game of musical chairs with such precision, Marti looked at him and said, "Do you think this is the first time that we have had to move a client that was in danger?"

"I am sorry," Dycke said. "I opened my mouth before I put my brain in gear. I appreciate everything that you did today and every day for me, Payne, and all the other people you are protecting on my behalf."

Marti replied, "That's what you pay us for Dycke. It is not only for us to carry guns but also for us to use our heads, quickly and decisively. When the bad people are trying their best to get to their target, we have an 'action plan' ready to go. We have a backup to that plan and we have a backup for the back-up plan. If none of those works, we improvise. Today, the plan worked like a charm. The 'perps' did not plan on the police being so thorough and staying at the hospital for so long. It gave us a lot of time to put all our pieces in place. The helicopter takes a long time to get into position. The exact cars are not normally a problem, but the type is. Owning your own aircraft was a plus in this situation because we had five of you to move in a hurry."

Dycke said, "I know that we are in North Carolina because I saw that on the road signs. I also know that we were in the city of Burlington, but we left there and traveled east, some twenty miles. We then turned north into this dark community and eventually, into this lovely home. I truly would like to know where we are. I traveled nearly four hours by plane and wound up in an area that has mountains near-by, a golf course that does not have Payne's house by it and I want to know how we are going to get Payne to her doctor so that he can take the bandages off and we can take her home."

Marti and Fiona looked at Dycke as if he was from Mars. Fiona said to him, "Dycke you are not going home until we clear up what is going on. Don't you understand that?"

He replied saying "Maybe I misstated what I meant. I want to know when we can see Dr. Wolf, so he can take Payne's bandages off."

"Well, Dr. Wolf has a tennis game tomorrow with Dr. Summitt. Dr. Summitt just happens to live three houses down from where we are. Both of them will be stopping by around eleven o'clock in the morning to check on their patient. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes, that will do just fine. Thank you very much. I think I will go tell Payne and then I will go to sleep. Good night to you all."

"By the way, where are my parents?"

"They are not at home and they are having a wonderful time."

"Thank you."

"Good night Dycke."

As Dycke reached the second floor, he realized he did not know what room Marti had assigned him, nor did he know where Payne was. He asked an agent, who was patrolling the second floor if he could check on that for him. He was told that he had the room just to the right of Payne's on the third floor. There would be an agent to show him where it was.

When he reached the third floor, an agent was at the far end of the hallway waving at him. When he reached his room, Dycke said to her, "You need a skateboard to get around this house."

The agent laughed, agreed, and went on her way.

Dycke went into his room and was very pleased to see that there was a connecting door from his room, which was the master suite, to Payne's room. He opened the door slowly and it did not make a sound. Stealthily, he moved into Payne's room and hid in the shadows until he was sure she was alone. He walked back into his room and undressed completely. Naked, he walked back into Payne's room, and slid under the covers with her. He slid her nightgown above her thighs and moved his hands between them. Gently, he opened them without Payne even realizing what he was doing. He slipped his thumb between her pussy's lips and worried her clit. Payne moaned and raised her hips, trying to make Dycke apply more pressure without even realizing what he was doing to her. He inserted a finger into her weeping hole, while still playing with her clit. Payne's hips were still moving and demanding more.

Very soon, Dycke had enough of this playing. His prick was rigid and his mind now turned to his own pleasure, more than Payne's. He moved between her legs and grabbed one thigh in each arm, as he bent forward. In one slow, fluid motion, he folded Payne in half and drove his dick into her.

Payne's eyes shot open, as she realized that this was not a dream. She looked up into Dycke's eyes and smiled at him as he kissed her lightly on her lips. She raised her hips and allowed him into her more deeply. She whispered into his ear, "Love me, Dycke. Make love with me. I love you so much." She wriggled the top of her body and removed her nightgown. She was now naked beneath him, and both were lusting and thrusting themselves at each other.

Her words drove Dycke forward. His heart soared to new heights and his body became an engine. He pounded his steel- hard dick into her body repeatedly and Payne was having one orgasm after another, without having time to breathe in-between. After a long hard fuck, Dycke was fast approaching his ending and he told Payne that he was coming.

All of the sudden, Payne yelled, "Pull it out! Pull it out! I am not on the pill!"

Dycke pulled out just in time. Payne grabbed his dick and pumped it up and down to help him ejaculate and she was looking directly at the head of the beast, when it spit out its' first volley. It hit her directly on her bandaged nose, and spread over her eyes, ears, and hair. Payne was on automatic pilot, with her hands, but her brain went blank as the second shot hit her, in her very shocked, open mouth. She sputtered and spit but her hands kept on pumping and she did not think to turn her face away from Dycke's dick, which was still firing volumes of his essence, directly where her hands were pointing it. She kept pumping and managed to cover herself, from her forehead to her pubic hair. However, it was her breasts, that shone the brightest, with his pearly white cum. Coat after coat, of Dycke's little swimmers, were trying in vain to impregnate a young female. However, they found themselves in the wrong place, at the right time of the month. When his dick finally stopped blasting semen at her, Dycke caught his breath and surveyed Payne's body. All the way, from her belly, to her head, Payne was covered in his semen. He knew that, for the first time in his life, he had probably shot ten to twelve, heavy, long ropes of semen and he was quite impressed with himself. As his mind cleared and he looked down at Payne and started laughing.

She looked at him and said, "What is so damned funny?"

"You were the one who told me to pull out, and you were the one that was holding my dick."

"My hands were paralyzed with fear and who the hell knew that you were going to be a fire hose?"

Dycke said, "Stay just like that, I want to go into my room and get my cell phone, so I can take some pictures of you just the way you are."

Payne said, "If you come back in here with anything except wet washcloths and towels that will be the last time you will ever use your dick, Dycke. I will have it bronzed and placed on my mantle as a souvenir. Do you understand me?"

"Let me get dressed and go talk to your father about this first, and see what arrangements I can make. Then I will come back and talk to you."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Has your father ever done anything you asked, without question, Payne?"

"No."

"He has for me and it wasn't because of the million dollars I gave him, because he could have lost his license to practice law. He did it because he likes me. So do not tell me what I will and will not ask your father."

"When did you two get so friendly?"

"It could have started at my birthday party, when I treated his daughter like fine china rather than a ragdoll. Then we told him we wanted to live together off campus while you went to Duke and I went to UNC, the next day. Then, when I inherited the money, I gave you a little engagement ring that everyone seems to love. I paid four hundred and seventy-four thousand dollars to cover what his health insurance did not cover for your stay at Duke Medical Center. However, most of all, I think he likes me because he knows how much I love you and would do anything at all for you."

"How could you talk to my father, so openly, about us having sex?"

"Babe, I know things about your parents' sexual appetites that would curl your hair. The yells, moans, and the demands of your mother as she and your father spend hours, at any time of day or night, enjoying each other's bodies."

"You are lying" Payne said. "I have heard my parents having sex many times and they are very quiet and very proper."

Dycke laughed at her and said, "You are really naïve Payne. If you really think I am lying, I think we should 'Up' our wager. If you win, I lose the opportunity to 'paddle you and take pictures!' If I win, you have to spend an entire day with me, as my 'Naked Sex Slave'."

"You sound awful sure of yourself."

"So do you, Payne, and you have heard them have sex 'many times'."

"Dycke, have you ever slept at my house?"

"No, I have not slept at your house, yet."

"Then, I accept your bet."

"Payne, one day you're going to realize that I am smarter than you and that I do not take chances, unless I have calculated all the risks involved. You never asked me one vital question and that question will come back to haunt you as you play, naked, all day with me, whenever I choose."

Payne thought for a moment and said, "Oh shit! Steve."

"Yes, my dear. Steve. If there is information to be had, he is the one who will give it to you. Now, you will be nice or I will get the paddles right now. Do you understand me, Payne?"

"Yes, Dycke, I understand. I will be nice."

"This new behavior is not just for now. It is for forever. I expect you to behave like a grown woman. As of tomorrow, you are going to be gorgeous. You are not going to be the ugly duckling any longer. People are going to gravitate to you like planets to a sun. Treat them nice and they will treat you nice. Be a bitch and the only friend you will ever have, will be looking back at you in the mirror every morning. I have loved you since the moment I saw you and nothing will ever change that. I want you to have a circle of friends that you enjoy being with. I may have to travel a lot and at times, you may not wish to go. I do not want you to be lonely. Be friendly and make friends."

"I love the way you always think about me first, Dycke."

"Yes, Payne, I am wonderful. You may pat me on my back whenever you want. Now, come into my room and get in the shower. I do not think that Doctors Wolf and Summitt will miss the obvious signs of semen in your hair."

Payne said, "Yes, my love."

Dycke said, "That is much better Payne. Now, bend over, I'm going to fuck you up the ass."

Payne turned around and said, "You would not dare."

"Yes, I would, and yes, I will, but not just yet. Steve has been telling me just how wonderful it is, and how satisfying it is for both parties. So when you get home you can thank him for planting that idea in my head."

"You can bet I'm going to thank Steve for planting that idea into your head. I'm going to take an axe to his head and find out where that thought is and remove it permanently, along with his entire sex drive."

"Now I thought I told you to be nice? Remember, I cannot get you pregnant having sex that way."

Payne replied, "I'll be back on the pill tomorrow. In a few weeks, everything will be back to normal."

"That means I would have to wait three weeks for the pill to get into your system completely. I have already had to abstain for six weeks, while all you did was sleep. I think Steve's idea has quite a bit of merit to it."

"Very soon, I am going to be an only child!"

Dycke laughed at the face Payne made when she made that statement. In addition, he said to her, "After we finish showering, you are sleeping with me for the rest of the night."

"What happens if someone comes looking for me?"

"They will look through the open door in your room and find you in my bed."

"If I get in trouble, it is your fault."

"I can live with that," Dycke said.