Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dycke looked at Payne and said, "I can now say that the most beautiful lips, on the most beautiful face attached to the most beautiful woman at Northwood Academy has touched my belly while sucking my cock."

Payne looked at him and said, "Are you going to say that in sky writing, on senior day?"

Dycke said, "Only if you bribe me."

Payne said, "I will pass on that offer."

"Is it my turn now?" Dycke asked.

"No, you do not get to it turn around tonight. I am in charge and you will do what I say."

"Yes, Mistress."

Payne said, "Lick my pussy, while you get that thing to wake up. It is disappointing me. I may have to punish it."

Dycke replied, "Yes, Mistress, it lives only to serve you."

Payne decided to bite the tip of Dycke's dick, just as he always nibbled at her nipples and clit to excite her. She wanted to see if it had the same effect. She smacked Dycke's hands away from his precious organ, and lowered her head around it. She licked it with her tongue, which made him moan and then nipped it with her teeth. She got the reaction she expected: Dycke tried to push her away, in fright and pain, and his dick hardened like steel.

Payne pushed her dripping pussy onto his engorged prick before Dycke could start telling her how mean she was to bite his pride and joy. She was not making love to him, not exactly anyway. She was using him like the base of the trampoline. She would bounce down and he would spring her up, in the opposite direction. She was driving herself like a piston, moving up and down at multiple revolutions per minute. She was chasing her orgasm and exhaustion at the same time. Dycke was lying there, doing absolutely nothing, with his hands behind his head and a grin on his face.

Payne's breathing started to labor and her movement became somewhat erratic, but she would not give up. She looked down at Dycke and saw him smiling up at her and she became furious. She hit him in the chest with both her fists and she pressed them down, holding him where he was. She refocused her eyes on his, rather than on the wall and continued her piston-like movements. She was so close she could taste it. She needed something to tip herself over the edge and she could not think of what to do to get there.

Dycke decided to help. He grabbed Payne's left arm, and tried to move it. She fought him, but he was stronger. He dragged her arm down his body to the place where they were joined. He forced her hand open, and pushed her fingers into her vagina, alongside his dick. He did not have to force her to rub her fingers through her labia. He helped her move her fingers faster and faster, as she moved her hips up and down on his staff, quicker and quicker. When she reached her clit, she zeroed in on it and rubbed it, with total abandon.

Dycke removed his hand, as her mind coordinated both efforts. Payne's head snapped back, her eyes closed and her mouth opened as she screamed silently and sweetly in her self-induced orgasm. As she was coming down from her high, her body lay down on top of Dycke's and he stroked her hair gently. After a few minutes, he whispered in her ear, "I hope you do not think we are finished. It is only 11:15 PM and I have not made love to you yet."

Payne looked at him and said, "What do you think we just finished doing?"

"I do not know what you just did, Mistress, but I just got used as a dildo."

Payne looked him in the eye and said, "Dycke, you are so full of shit. While I was doing all the work, you were lying on the bed, with such a big grin on your face, watching my breasts bounce up and down. You were enjoying every minute of it."

"I did not say I did not enjoy what you were doing. I said that we had not made love, yet."

Payne said, "Dycke, sometimes you are pain in the ass."

Dycke replied, "It is going to happen, sooner than you think."

Payne looked at him and said, "What?"

"Would you like water before we start making love? Or are you too tired and want to go to sleep?"

"Dycke, am I missing something?"

"Payne, I asked you a very simple question, please follow along. Would you like water before we start making love? Or, are you too tired and want to go to sleep?"

"I think I must be tired because I think I'm missing something here. Could you get me some water, please? I want to go to sleep."

"Okay, I'll be right back." Dycke grinned as he walked to the bathroom to get Payne her water. He knew he had slipped one by her again and it would gnaw at her for a few days, until she realized what she had missed, or until she forgot about it, completely.

The next day at school, Payne asked Cynthia for help with her project. When Cynthia found out what it was, she volunteered, immediately. She was not happy that she was not going to be there, but understood Payne needed to do this alone. After the police had confirmed Cynthia's rape, her friends had apologized for their behavior and resumed their friendships with her. Cynthia had forgiven them, but not forgotten how they betrayed and abandoned her. She knew helping Payne was going to help her get back at the people who had abandoned her in her time of need.

Most of Cynthia and Payne's childhood friends still went to the same high school. Cynthia saw them every day. She made a point of dropping the news of Payne's largesse, not directly to these friends, but to seniors who would definitely talk to these girls. They would have to come to her for information. Within a few days, all five girls on the list had called her at home or on her cell to talk to her. She told each the same thing: At the prom, Payne was going to pick out four friends and their dates and take them on an all-expense paid trip to Bermuda for the weekend. There were no strings attached. This was a gift given to her, from her fiancé, Dycke Schneider.

When the girls asked Cynthia what the criteria was to be chosen, she calmly said, "I am not sure. I think Payne is going to put the prettiest girls at the prom around her, because she has been considered the ugliest at school for twelve years. I know she is not going to pick me because I do not qualify. I think you might have a chance, but you have been terrible to her over the years, She may hold that against you. I would love to go to Bermuda on a private jet. My date and I, plus ten of my best friends? That is the way to live. I am going to be so envious of those who are chosen."

Cynthia left the little meeting and peered over her shoulder to see the girls deep in conversation. She took her cell phone out of her purse, and asked, "How did I do?"

Payne said to her, "You should have joined the acting club. You would have been their star performer. You were perfect Cynthia, absolutely perfect!"

"Thank you, Payne. Coming from you, that means a lot."

"You're welcome, Cynthia. Now go home and take your karate lesson. You are going out with Steve tomorrow and you will need all the help you can get."

"I will have you there to protect me."

"Yes, you will."

Steve had been escorted to school and back home, every day that week. However, while he was at school, he had no one guarding him, or so he thought. Desiree was not constantly at his elbow, warding people away from him, so he was able to talk to his friends and even make a date for the weekend, with Cynthia. He had just finished telling his parents that he was going out for the evening with Cynthia and no one had insisted to escort him. He thought the good old days were back and he was a free man, once again. He opened the front door and saw Desiree standing there.

Desiree said, "Hi Steve, what movie are we going to see?"

"What are you doing here?"

"My job, of course."

[ALL THAT STUFF ABOUT STEVE BEING A FLIRT COMES OUT, IF YOU INTEND TO KEEP THE PART ABOUT HIM REALLY LIKING CYNTHIA.]

Steve sighed; obviously, his social captivity was not over. "Okay, let's go. I do not want to be late to pick up Cynthia."

"Is she supposed to be the next notch on your belt?"

"Please do not talk about her that way. She was raped by three men, late last year. This is the first time she is going out with anyone. I want it to be special for her, and show her that not all men are animals."

Desiree said, "I am sorry, Steve, I am glad you told me about her circumstances. I will treat her with kid gloves. If you make any mistakes, I will cut you off at the knees."

Steve asked, "Why the sudden change of heart?"

Desiree just stared at him, and did not answer his question. She said, "You wanted to get going, so let's move out."

Steve started walking to her car and then it dawned on him. He took her by the arm and said, "Desiree, you were raped?"

"Let's go to pick up Cynthia."

Steve said, "I am so sorry, Des, I really am."

"It was not me, Steve. It was my sister. She was raped and murdered. The asshole was never caught. If he ever winds up in a database, his ass is mine."

"If you need any help drawing him out, I am your man. I will do anything in my power to help you."

"Thank you, Steve. Now get your ass in the car, so we can pick up Cynthia."

Payne and Dycke were already at Cynthia's house waiting for Steve's arrival. When Steve knocked at the door, Payne answered it and said to her brother, "Let me see your hands."

Steve stuck his hand out in front of him and Payne smacked him with a ruler, she had hidden behind her back.

Steve howled in pain. "What, on earth, did you do that for?"

Payne said, "That is just a hint of the pain you will feel, if you hurt her."

Steve asked, "Can I talk to Cynthia alone, please?"

Payne had to acquiesce. "She is in her room, last door on the left, up the stairs."

Steve took the stairs two by two, and ran to Cynthia's door. He knocked on it and Cynthia said, "Come in."

Steve looked at her and thought she was beautiful. She was wearing a nice spring dress, which complemented her hair and eyes. He walked over to her, and kissed her on the cheek. He said, "We need to talk for a moment." Cynthia sat down on the edge of her bed and Steve sat in the chair across from her.

Steve said, "Cynthia, I like you very much. My sister thinks that I am after you just put another notch on my belt. I want you to know, nothing could be further from the truth. If I wanted sex, I could go to any of the girls I have been with before and have them in bed, in moments. I am not ashamed to say that I am able to accomplish that, because I have been sexually active for a very long time. Tonight, it is different. I genuinely want to go out with you, for a different reason. I would like to get to know you. I want to see if there is something between us, which we can build on. I found out at school, that you are going to UNC. That made me very happy, and is one of the reasons I approached you. If you were not going to the same school I am, I would have kept my feelings inside and not said anything. Long-distance relationships do not work, and ours would have been brand-new. Tonight and every night we go out, I promise that I will be the perfect gentleman. I know that you have heard that before, but this time it is true. The man, who defiled you, will be in prison for the next fifteen years and as far as I am concerned, that is not long enough. If, and when our relationship gets to the point, where we want to become physically intimate, you will have to make the first move. I will never force you to do anything against your will. I will not take you to a movie that you do not want to see, or a restaurant where you do not want to eat. This I promise you on my mother and father's good name."

Steve motioned to Cynthia to be quiet by putting his finger in front of his mouth as he kept talking. He walked over to her bedroom door and opened it, quickly. Payne fell into the room, because she was caught off balance. She landed flat on her face with her arms stretched straight ahead of her. Cynthia laughed at Payne. Her friend was caught ease dropping on their conversation. What made it even funnier was the way she was shamefully spread on the floor in her room.

Payne looked up at her brother and said, "You son of a bitch. How did you know I was there?"

Steve said, "Payne, you are like one of Pavlov's predictable dogs. You could not wait for me to close the door, so you could put your ear to it. You could not wait to have Cynthia tell you what went on. You had to know firsthand. Where possibly could you have gotten that character trait from, I wonder?"

Payne got up from her prone position, and sat on the floor. She said, "Our mother. You are not smart enough to have thought of that, by yourself. Why do I have this gnawing feeling that you have been talking to that twerp of mine?"

Steve feigned a look of disgust and said, "I don't even like him, much less want to talk to him."

Payne looked at Steve and said, "You could not even say that with a straight face."

Cynthia chimed in and said, "Are we going to sit here all night, and go over family problems or am I actually going to be able to go out on a date?"

Steve said, as he reached for Cynthia, "We should leave her on the floor and go by ourselves."

Payne was on her feet in a flash, and said, "You have no chance at taking her out unescorted."

Dycke met them as they walked down the stairs. He went to take Payne's hand and she said to him, "You are a dead man."

Dycke looked at them and said, "What did I do? I was down here."

Steve smiled at him and said, "This may be my only way to get even with you."

"That is it, Steve. You are getting a Yugo."

The seating arrangement at the movie could be considered nothing less than hysterical. From left to right there were Desiree, Steve, Cynthia, and Dycke. In the row behind Steve and Cynthia were Payne and Fiona.

Every time Steve moved, Desiree and Payne hit him. It did not matter what he was doing, he was hit for doing it. If Cynthia moved, Payne and Fiona hit Steve. When the movie ended and they walked outside, Steve's hair was a mess and his head hurt from being hit multiple times. As they approached the cars, he turned to his assailants and said, "This shit has to stop. If Cynthia wants to go out with me, it is none of your damned business. I want to be with her, but I do not want to be beat up for holding her hand. It has to be her decision, not yours, Payne. Cynthia you have to tell her what you want. If you want me to continue to take you out, tell her to back off. If you want me to back off, I will not call you again and we will still be friends."

Cynthia smiled at Steve and said, "Steve tonight was a test. They made me do it, because they do not trust you. I did and I do want to go out with you. You can go out with me, and no one else. You are in for a long dry spell, if you can handle that; I would like us to continue. If you cannot, I understand. Payne, I could not have come this far without you. I love you like a sister, but even sisters fight over boyfriends. I want to go out with your brother, without your interference. Please say it is okay."

"Cynthia he knows if he hurts you, I will kill him, with my bare hands. I am glad you are strong enough to make this decision on your own. You do not need my okay, but you have it anyway."

Dycke jumped in to lighten the mood the group was encountering and said, "Who wants to go for pizza and egg creams?"

Simultaneously, Fiona and Desiree said, "Pizza and what?"

Payne laughed at them, and said, "It will take too long to explain. Let's get into the car, you will love it."

50. The Plan Begins To Unfold.

The prom was one week away, and Payne went to the lunchroom and asked, "Gail, Annabella, Jessica, and Savannah to join her for lunch. She said to them, "I was not going to do this until prom night, but my mother told me that you would need time to prepare. In addition, I need to get permission from your parents and the parents of the boys going with you. Each of you would need your passports to go to Bermuda with me."

The girls were ecstatic that they had been chosen.

Payne continued, "I want you to know that this was a very hard decision for me. Once upon a time, you were my friends. Then as we grew older, you ostracized me, just like everyone else because of the way I looked. This is the way I should have looked all my life. I have lived twelve years with the stigma of being called 'the ugliest girl in school.' I am no longer the bearer of that title. I chose you four, because everyone else in the school has treated me as bad, or worse, than you have. At least with you four, I have some memories that are not so terrible. Tomorrow, at eleven o'clock, I need you and your date for the prom and one parent from each of you, at my house. I need them there to sign a release my father has drawn up. It will release Dycke, our parents, and me, from any liability, if anything were to happen to any of the eight of you while we are on vacation. These are the rules and they are very simple. Dycke and I are engaged. We have been sleeping together for a very long time, and both our parents know this, and approve. I do not wear my engagement ring to school, for obvious reasons. I will show it to you Saturday, when you are at my house. When we go to Bermuda, he and I will be staying in his suite. For obvious reasons, we have booked each of you a single room. They are not connected but they are on the same floor. We did this so that your parents would be at ease. What you do on your own, is none of our business. When we go out as a group, Dycke and I will cover all expenses. If you decide to go out by yourselves, you will cover your own expenses. The limousine will leave at eleven o'clock, to the Charleston airport. If you are late, we will leave without you Do you have any questions?"

Gail asked, "What if our parents will not sign the release?"

"The next person on my list is Tia. We will call her and her parents as soon as we know who will not be coming. It is very simple."

The four girls looked at each other and knew what they had to do. They thanked Payne for inviting them, and apologized for any past insults and pain they caused her. The bell rang and everyone left the table to proceed to their next class. Payne grinned to herself. She had taken the first step in her plan to get even. Tomorrow, if the parents signed the release forms, step two would be accomplished.

Alletta Temple had a caterer set up the brunch for thirty people on the back patio. Dycke arrived early to see if he could help, but was brushed aside as a nuisance, rather than an aid. He went up to Payne's room and found her primping for the morning's event. He approached her and was about to kiss her, when she said, "You had better not mess up my makeup."

"You do not need makeup. You are so radiant, and you are going to blind them, as soon as they walk in."

"Normally, I would hug you for saying something that beautiful to me, but today I have to work, so behave yourself."

"Yes, Mistress," he said with a smile.

Payne looked over her shoulder at him and said, "One day it will be me holding the paddle."

Dycke replied, "I cannot wait!"

Payne finished with her hair and makeup, and stood up and walked to her closet. She took out her dress and pumps and removed the dressing gown she was wearing. She was naked underneath and Dycke gasped. She put on a pair of sheer panties and a matching bra, which did nothing to abate Dycke's ardor. Payne then put on a pair of thigh high stockings and Dycke feigned a faint on the floor.

Payne looked at him and said, "Very funny, Dycke. Get up and go take a cold shower, and make that thing behave."

Dycke looked at her and said, "Mistress, you are the only one that can make it behave."

She looked in the eye and said, "Today, you may carry on 'by hand.' I will make it up to you tonight."

"Your day as my naked plaything is going to come sooner than you think. The abuse you have laid at my feet today is more than I can bear. Bermuda will be the perfect day for that activity."