Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One other thing happened to Gail: she came all over Jessica's face, just as predicted. The year of the flood happened, again, and Jessica could not have been happier. Gail was always the toughest nut, in her group to crack, and Jessica had cracked her wide open.

As Gail recovered her senses, she looked at the three faces, looking down at her, welcoming her back to the land of the living. She looked at Jessica and asked, "What happened to your face?"

The three girls laughed at her as Jessica responded, "You happened to my face."

Gail looked confused and said, "The last thing I remember is pain."

Annabella said to her, "There is a very fine line, between pleasure and pain. What you see on Jessica's face, is proof of the pleasure you received from the pain she inflicted on you. She told you that you were not going to come all over her, and there is the proof."

"No shit! No, wait a minute; I have to go to the bathroom. I feel a lot of pressure down low. It could be gas."

"Or, it could be the ten inch butt plugged, that is still in there."

"That thing is still in me? You should have taken it out of me, when you are finished. How far up there is it?"

"First, I left just enough to pull it out of you. Second, I did not want to deny you the experience of it being pulled out of you."

"You bitch."

Jessica said, "Be nice, or I could accidentally push the rest of it in."

"You could always fall out of an airplane, on the way home."

"Yes, however, how would you explain to your parents, that you have a ten-inch butt plug up your ass?"

"You are just mean."

"Lie back and I will take it out."

Gail lay back as Jessica reached between her cheeks to pull out the butt plug.

Payne interrupted her, saying, "You can do it that way. However, it is easier, and less painful, if she is on her knees."

Jessica looked at Payne, this time not as an enemy, but as someone who was imparting advice to be heeded. She said, "Thank you." She patted Gail on her tummy, had her rollover and pop-up on her knees, with her head down. Just as Payne said, the butt plug was now clearly visible, and the base was easily accessible. She placed her fingers around the base of the plug, and told Gail to push, as she pulled. It took a moment, but it started to move and then the bulbous center of the obelisk popped free of Gail's body.

Gail was perspiring; however, she was happy that the plug was out of her ass. When she took it into her hands, she did not know what to think of this invader. It had given her so much pleasure, as well as pain; it would take her some time to give its true meaning afair evaluation. She cleaned it, wiped it with a soft bath cloth, returned it to its home in the center of the obelisk, and placed it into the blue Tiffany box.

Payne approached the group and said, "I know I am going to disappoint three of you for men, because you have not had the pleasure of opening your girlfriend's asses. However, I believe the women have fulfilled their obligation to Dycke and me. One day, perhaps, if you are still together, they may give you that opportunity willingly. However, it will not happen here, and it will not happen tonight.

I hope the four of you have learned your lesson about betting against a person you know so little about. I am going to give you a choice. At your option, you can end these fun and games now. You may shower, change into your clothes, have some food and drink, and return to your rooms. Just meet us at the aircraft at 4:30 PM for a 5:30 PM departure.

However, it is only 2:30 AM, you may wish to continue on your own accord, until 5 AM, and return to your rooms. Discuss this among yourselves, and decide what you wish to do, as a group, or a couple, and let Dycke and me know."

Payne left the group as they had a very short discussion. They all decided to shower and go to their own rooms. Dycke and Payne escorted them to the door and said good night, just as they had said hello, naked as the day they were born. They still had surprises in store for the girls on their way home, tomorrow. Many tears would be shed; however, they had not yet learned a very valuable lesson, from this morning. They had been given an easy way out, of their predicament. They had refused it, and decided to act like tramps, instead. Now they would pay for their actions, possibly, for the rest of their lives.

53. The Long Trip Home.

Nearly everybody was at the airport, early, or on time. What greeted them was a little surprising. The Boeing 717 was there, but so was the Gulfstream. Fiona looked at Dycke, and asked him what was going on.

Dycke smiled at her and said, "You are not on duty, so I do not have to answer you."

"You do realize that you have a training session, tomorrow, with my future husband."

Dycke turned Fiona around, so that she could see Bob's face. He said to her, "I do not think I will have too much trouble, with Bob, tomorrow. I will bride him, with another weekend, in Bermuda, with his future bride."

"Dycke, what am I going to do with you?"

"You're going to work for me forever, Fiona, whether you like it, or not."

Fiona said, "Exactly how are you going to work that out?"

"Your mother has agreed to become my traveling secretary. Wherever I go, she goes."

"You are a son of a bitch. How did you even know she was coming here? She does not even have a Green card. She has never been a secretary. She was supposed to retire."

Dycke said, "Yes, I know. However, I convinced her that traveling around the globe, on a private jet, seeing exotic places, with all expenses paid, was not a bad job. Then I threw in the bonus of having her daughter, and son-in-law, nearby all the time. Her job description requires her to carry a pen and notebook, so I know what time my dinner reservations are, and in what hotel we are staying. It sounds like a tough life to me."

Fiona glared at him and said, "I should have let the kidnappers take you. Now I am going to have to kill you myself, because you are too good to be true."

"Fiona, I told you I fell in love, with your mind, the first time we met. I am never going to let you go, so get used to it."

The steward for the Boeing 717 told Dycke that it was time to board. Dycke said that it was fine; however, he had to take for people with him on the Gulfstream. He took Payne, by the arm, and walked over to the eight young men and women. Payne advised them that they were going to be separated for the trip home. The four women were going to join Dycke and her, on the Gulfstream. The four men were going back on the larger plane. They would be reunited at the Charleston airport.

Payne said to the girls, "You are going to love my airplane."

Savannah said, "I thought it was Dycke's airplane."

Payne said, "Wait until you see whose name is on it."

Payne led the way to the G5, with the four girls in tow. She led them around to the nose of the aircraft and pointed to the name written in shocking pink. It said, in large script lettering, "Payne."

She looked at the girls and said, "My name is on it, if he tries to take it away from me, I will rip his balls off."

The four girls laughed; however, with the way he acted around her, they were not sure if she was joking. They boarded the aircraft and fell in love with the interior. It was set up for eight people, for the return home, so the interior was especially spacious. The four girls went to the rear seats. Gabby and Marti took the front two seats; Dycke and Payne sat behind them. This flight would have no cabin attendant, and the flight deck door would remain closed.

The G5 was ready for departure, before the 717, so it taxied out, and took off. As the aircraft reached its cruising altitude, Payne stood up and said, "We have some in-flight entertainment, and we want you to watch it. I will speak with you, when it is over." Everyone close the shades on the windows. The scenes from the previous evening's entertainment started showing on the screen. The four girls started screaming, as each sex act was displayed from every possible angle on the screen, in wonderful detail, and in living color. Every girl's face was clearly visible, and the enjoyment they were having, while performing these acts, was evident on their faces.

Jessica was the star attraction, in the gangbang.The act of her, taking on every man, in every hole of her body, was extremely graphic. The fact that she was laughing while doing it, showed she was not forced into that situation.

The disc ran for approximately 30 minutes, before the lights came on. Payne stood up, and faced the rear of the cabin. What she saw delighted her. Makeup was smudged, and tears were evident, because their eyes were bloodshot, and heads hung down low. She yelled at them, "Look at me." She had to yell it, again, because no one listened the first time. "Look at me."

Four heads looked up slowly at Payne, and saw the anger in her eyes. Payne said, "You are only starting to feel, like made me feel for twelve long years. You had fun calling me every filthy name that could think up. Now and forever more, your asses are mine. Tonight, tomorrow, or any other day I choose; these pictures might be all over the Internet. I could post them on the bulletin board at school; mail them to your parents, grandparents, and relatives. I could make the four of you the most sought after the whores, in the world. When you go to school tomorrow, it could be the last day will be able to show your faces, unless someone sees you, during the day, online. Do you want to know how long it took me to figure out how to destroy your lives: Two weeks? You have known me all your lives, but all you did was abuse me. You knew me all that time, but you did not know anything about me. I have known you for the same amount of time, but I learned everything about you. Jessica has always been the leader. I knew whatever she said; you three would follow. Dycke's money made it possible for me to do this. However, you took the bait as if it was going to be your last meal. We gave you an easy way out at the very beginning. We gave you an opportunity to get out of the bet, without losing anything, except a little dignity and pride. You decided your pride was too important to give up. The result is what you have seen on the screen. Now your lives belong to Dycke and me. We can do whatever we want with them. You may go to the police, or the FBI, or even get yourselves the best lawyers, in the country. All of this will be handled by one of Dycke's overseas corporations. There will be no ties to anyone in the United States, to these discs. They can be played on every porn channel and adult movie theater, in the world. We can give it away on college campuses. We could send it to your parent's churches, places of employment, civic associations and the golf clubs, where they are members. We can ruin their lives, just as we can ruin yours. The four of you will be extremely popular, on the one hand, and ostracized on the other. When you start looking for a job, we will make sure that all the men get copies of these discs. It will become one of your job requirements, to keep them happy, while receiving your paycheck.

The girls were crying while listening to Payne. Everything she said was true. If these videos got out into the public, their lives of privilege were over. Their parents would disown them; their friends would laugh at them, they would become a pariah. They could do nothing but become Payne's toys for the rest of their lives.

Payne was not finished with them, yet. She said, "I have to warn you, tomorrow morning, at school, Cynthia Morgan and her friends are going to start rumors about what happened this weekend, in Bermuda. She is going to get even with you, for what you did to her when she was raped. You reviled her at school, and everywhere else. Payback is going to be a bitch, and I cannot blame her one bit. I doubt you will be able to get to her, before the rumors start, because she is at school by seven thirty."

Jessica stood up, and looked at her friends, then directly at Payne. "I have been their leader, for a very long time. I started the abusive language toward you. I cannot explain to you why, because you were never anything but nice to me. I can only ask that you take your vengeance out on me, and let them live their lives normally. They do not deserve the punishment I led them into."

"Jessica, do you remember when we studied World War II concentration camps, and trials that were held afterwards, at Nuremberg?"

"Yes, Payne, I do."

"At the trials, did they convict just the leaders, or did they convict the guards for their brutality, also."

Jessica bowed her head and said, "They convicted the guards, as well."

"Then, you will understand, that they have to suffer the consequences of their actions, also."

Payne looked at a totally new, and sullen Jessica. Her eyes are no longer bright blue, and piercing. They had changed to deep ocean blue and thoughtful. Payne wondered how long that change would last. She said to the four of them, "You will meet us at Dycke's house every Thursday evening at seven o'clock. There will be no excuses. No illnesses, no family vacation, no death in the family, no nothing will be tolerated. When you see me in public or in private, you will refer to me as mistress. When you see Dycke, you will refer to him as master. Is this understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Any breach of protocol will result in some sort of punishment."

"Yes, Mistress, we understand."

"Rules will be added from hour to hour, and day to day. It will be your job to remember them all."

A voice came over the loudspeaker and said, "Prepare for landing."

Payne said, "Buckle your seatbelts sit up straight and lock your chairs in an upright forward position."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Thursday is going to be a very busy evening. Touch up your makeup. We do not want your parents to know you were crying."

"Yes, Mistress."

As the girls deplaned, they ran to their parents, and greeted them, warmly. The ground crew brought over the girls packages, from Bermuda, and their parents were taken aback by Dycke, and Payne's generosity.

Dycke told the parents how well behaved, both their girls and the young men were, while on vacation. They were credit to their parents, and to the school, for the way they comported themselves, while in Bermuda.

Dycke and Payne could see the parents chests expand with pride, because of the way they were told their daughters had behaved. On the other hand, the girls knew, Dycke and Payne had covered their tracks, if any pictures, or films, ever got out, about their sexual behavior. Payne was correct, when she said that Dycke was the smartest person she had ever known. The girls got into the car's, with their parents, and drove home wondering, if they had a future. Their immediate problem was tomorrow morning, with Cynthia Morgan, and her friends. How were they going to deal with them?

54. The Truth or Almost The Truth

With only two weeks of remaining in the school year, seniors tended to show up barely on time, or a little late. They were preparing for finals, and regular class sessions were reviews of course study materials. Monday morning, Jessica and her three cohorts were in the parking lot at 7:15 AM, trying to find Cynthia, before she entered the building.

On Payne's advice, Cynthia entered the school through the main entrance, and sat quietly, in the cafeteria studying.

Jessica sent the three other girls, on a scouting trip, to see if they could find Cynthia, and call in her location, if she was spotted. When Gail saw Cynthia seated in the cafeteria, she called Jessica and they called Annabella and Savannah to meet them there.

They met and sat at the same table as Cynthia. She looked at them as if she was a canary, surrounded by cats. She asked, "What is going on, ladies?"

Jessica said, "We have been told that you have started a rumor, about what we did, while we were in Bermuda."

Cynthia looked at them and said, "I have not started it, yet. I am going to get some payback, for what you did to me, when I was raped. You called me a whore, when I told everyone what happened to me. No one believed me, because of the four of you. My best friends did not believe me. I was a virgin, and no one believed me. Three men raped me, and no one believed me. If it were not for Payne Temple, I would have killed myself. I was just like you. I called her every dirty name you did, but when I needed help, she came to my rescue. She could have let me drown, but she did not. She is the only reason I am still alive. I do not know what happened on Bermuda, but I am going to spread such ugly lies about the four of you, that you will need a friend like her, before the end of this school year.

Jessica said, "Cynthia, I'm going to tell you what happened on Bermuda, so you do not have to lie."

Savannah, Annabella, and Gail yelled, "No, do not do that, she will ruin us."

Jessica looked at them and said, "I know it is hard, for you three to trust me, right now, but this is the best way to make it right."

"Dycke and Payne made us a bet. They said we could have anything we wanted, if we won. I said I wanted aPorsche, an expensive one. Dycke said it was fine with him because it would only cost him about three hundred thousand dollars. Two of the girls agreed with my pick. Annabella wanted something equivalent to the highest amount of money, paid for any one car. The bet was on the width of Dycke's dick. Payne said that it was wider than her wrist. I said there was no way that that shrimp could have a dick that wide. I lost, but that was only one part of the bet. The second part of the bet was that Payne could not get his Dycke down her throat. I thought if his dick were that wide; it would never fit down Payne's throat. I lost, again. Payne, deep-throated him, and we could see her throat muscles flexing around the head of his dick."

"These were the two bets, in which all four of us were locked into. There was one other bet, which only concerned me. When Payne answered the door to her suite, she was naked. She apologized for taking so long to get there, and causing the guards to pull their guns on us. She told us that it always happened, when Dycke was fucking her in the ass. I jumped in with both feet again, and said something like, "There is no way to let him fuck your ass."

Payne asked me if I wanted to bet her on that. I said, "Yes." I forget what I asked for, but that does not matter. I asked Payne what she wanted in return. She told me that she wanted me to take on all four men, at one time, and after they finished with me, I had to take on all the girls. I agreed. I was an idiot. My pride blinded me. I was not going to let Payne beat me, three out of three times. She played me perfectly. She taunted me, time after time during that bet. Finally, I yelled at her, "Put up, or shut up!" Payne smiled at me, turned around, bent at her waist, and pushed on her stomach muscles. Dycke's semen leaked out of her ass, prodigiously. Payne turned to me and said, "Any other bets would like to make?"

"Savannah, Annabella, and Gail wanted to kill me, and rightfully so. I led them down a garden path, thinking that they were going to get something for nothing. Now, they were going to have to give up something, they should never have had to give up, and it was my fault."

"Dycke and Payne were more than fair. They offered us a way out of our punishment, and it was not I, who said no to the offer. Savannah said that we were willing to take Dycke's money, and we were obligated to pay, with our bodies, as we had promised. Again, our pride got in the way of our better judgment. We could have stood up, and walked out of that room, free as a bird. If we had not learned our lesson, by that moment, the rest of our lives were going to be compounded, by wrong decision, after a wrong decision."