Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marti knocked on his door at eleven o'clock to wake him up, with bad news. She said, "Dycke, the ground crew called, and said the plane was grounded because there is an electrical fault that they cannot find. If they cannot find it, before your departure time you will not be going anywhere. Plan to spend the night in the bridal suite. If the aircraft is not fixed by morning, we will have one sent up, by Gulfstream, and get you on your way.

Dycke went ballistic. He put on the best act of his life. He told Marti to get someone from Gulfstream up there, if she had to, to find that electrical fault, and get that airplane ready to fly that evening.

Marti told him that she would try, but it was a Saturday, and Gulfstream was probably closed, for the weekend.

Still irate, he slammed the door in Marti's face. As soon as he did, he broke into a smile, thinking his plan was working perfectly. What he did not know, was Marti was smiling on the other side of the door, also.

She said to herself, "You little runt. You may be smart, but we have been in this business a lot longer than you have been alive. We know every trick in the book, and your little trick was so easy to pick up, Gary laughed when he saw and heard you planning it. We have a surprise waiting for you. You will not be happy, when we spring it on you."

At 1 PM, it was still pouring, and Payne started to dress. Alletta told her not to worry. They would cover her with plastic sheeting, and her dress would be fine.

Payne told her mother not to bother. Dycke promised her the rain would stop by 2:05 PM.

Alletta looked at Payne and told her that Dycke can do many things, but he could not control the weather.

"Mother, he promised me that it would stop raining. He has never lied to me before, and he will not lie to me this time. It is our wedding day, and he knows how important it is to me. I will be heartbroken if it rains, and my dress gets ruined on the way to the ceremony."

At 1:30 PM, guests started arriving at the church. They were seated by the groomsmen. None of the bridesmaids had yet arrived, because Payne told them not to leave, until she did.

Limousines were stationed in front of houses, throughout the suburbs of Charleston, waiting for the women to depart. At two o'clock, the rain abated. The sun broke through the clouds, and brightened the sky to a vivid blue. At exactly 2:05 PM., the rain stopped. Dycke fell to his knees and thanked God, for the favor he desperately needed. He would live to get to the altar and get married to the woman he loved. He prayed to his maker, until his dad knocked on the door, and told him it was time to leave.

Payne shouted with glee and looked at her mother and said, "I told you so. Dycke promised, and he never breaks his promises to me. He told me it would stop raining, and it did. He loves me so much; he even made the sky turn blue. I could not live without him, mother, I hope you understand that now."

Alletta looked at Payne and said, "Any man that can change the weather for my daughter, deserves her more than I do. Enjoy your life with him, sweetheart. He will make you the happiest wife, and the most loving mother."

Phone calls were made to tell the bridesmaids to leave for the church. Payne departed in time to arrive at the church, five minutes prior to the ceremony. As soon as, she was in the vestibule of the church, Father Vincent signaled the organist to start playing. The bridesmaids and groomsmen marched down the aisle and as promised, Jessica, Gail, Annabella, and Savannah led the procession. The matrons of honor and the maid of honor, Cynthia, were in position on the altar. Dycke was standing by the communion rail, with Steve, awaiting the arrival of his bride.

Piker lowered his daughter's veil, took her arm, and said, "I am not losing my daughter, I am gaining a son, that I love."

The Wedding March started, and they began the long walk down the aisle. One could hear a pin drop as the congregants looked at Payne and the most gorgeous gown, they had seen on a bride, in a very long time. She was a vision of angelic beauty, in her soft, flowing gown, and by the time she reached the altar, there was not a dry eye, in the house.

Even Suzette, who had designed the gown, had a tear in her eye.

Piker handed Payne to Dycke and said, "If you do not take care of my little girl, the way you have in the past, I swear before God, in this Holy Sanctuary, I will make you shorter than you are."

Dycke and Steve started to laugh, and no one else except Father Vincent knew why.

Dycke said to his soon to be father-in-law, "Put it into contract form, dad, and I will sign it, in blood."

This time, it was Piker's turn to laugh. He turned, and walked to his seat.

Alletta asked him what all the laughing was about was.

Piker said to her, "It is a long story, and I will tell you about it, later."

Father Vincent told those assembled, about the first time he met these two young people before him. He told them how devoted they were to each other, at that time. He had not expected this marriage to come so soon. He was pleased to see that they had decided to keep the bonds they had pledged to each other; on that day, they had their private and informal wedding. He congratulated the parents of these two wonderful young adults, for their faith in God, and for their faith in each other.

The ceremony continued for another twenty minutes, until Father Vincent said those magic words, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

Dycke lifted Payne's veil and kissed her chastely. They turned to face those assembled to see the wedding, which erupted into applause, for the new bride and groom.

The remainder of the afternoon for Dycke and Payne was a blur. They were greeted by so many people, if they were quizzed, they would have only remembered close relatives and friends. Dycke's nearly photographic memory failed him.

Payne did not even try to remember any of the names of those she met. She had other things on her mind. Cynthia and she kept sneaking glances at each other during the entire affair.

Marti came over to Dycke at 10 PM, and informed him that the aircraft had not been repaired. He would have to spend the night at the hotel. The ground crew would work through the night to find the fault, and repair it by morning.

Dycke nodded his head and leaned over to tell Payne the bad news.

Marti could not help but smile, when she saw Payne shed a tear, when she heard the news. She said to Gabby, "That girl should be an actress. You better get Aaron and change into your civilian clothes. The new aircraft is due here in an hour. I want you both on it, before Dycke and Payne realize that their game has been compromised. Do not forget to give my note to Dycke, when you are airborne. I know he will appreciate it."

After dinner was over, Art Shell stood up and said, "I guess you are wondering why your dinner plates have not been removed from the table. If you feel underneath your plate, you will find a sealed envelope. As you may or may not know, this month's Powerball Lottery is worth more than four hundred million dollars. The drawing was Thursday, and no one has come forward and claimed a winning ticket. We knew the exact amount of guests, we would have at this gathering, and I purchased that amount of tickets using the quick pick method. Not knowing which plate would go to which person, and not knowing if we would have a winning ticket, I am going to ask each of you to write these numbers on your envelope. Afterwards, open your envelope and see if they match. If they do, you are four hundred and some odd million dollars richer than you were a moment ago."

Everyone in the room laughed and wrote down the numbers Art gave them.

From around the room, people started saying, "It is not me, and it is not me."

Until someone at the dais said, "Oh shit, it is me."

Payne shouted with glee, "I knew it. Anyone who could stop the rain for me had to win the lottery."

All eyes turned towards Dycke, and everyone started to laugh and applaud.

His Uncle Turnquest yelled, "It is only right, that the wealthiest man in this room, should become wealthier, by an act of God, and luck, on this wonderful day."

Steve, who was sitting to Dycke's right, could not believe it. He yelled at Dycke, "That should have been my plate, you bastard. I could have been as rich as you, you son of the bitch."

"Steve, I told you never to talk about my mother that way."

Dycke took his pen, signed the back of the card, and handed it to his new father-in-law. He said to Piker, "Dad would you and Art look into this for me. What are the best options, for short and long-term taxes and investments, for Payne and me?"

"Dycke, Monday morning we will inform the lottery commission that we have the winning ticket and we will submit it, after we get advice from a tax attorney. We will run it through M & M, and see what it says and compare it with the attorney and Art's knowledge of the tax code. We will go on from there."

Dycke said, with a smile on his face, "Dad, do you think you will make me a billionaire, by the time I am nineteen?"

Piker laughed and said, "If you keep winning lotteries, of this size, absolutely!"

71. To trick, or to be tricked

Before Payne and he left for the hotel, Dycke went to see his uncle, with Payne at his side.

"Uncle Turnquest, I would like to introduce you to my new bride, Payne."

Turnquest rose and kissed Payne on both cheeks. He said to her, "Young lady, you have made a wonderful choice, in a husband. Cherish him, as he cherishes you, and you will have a long and happy marriage."

Payne kissed her new uncle, and told him that Dycke was her one and only love. He had never lied to her and she will never lie to him. They love each other so completely that nothing and no one will ever tear them apart.

Dycke introduced her to Lord Jeffrey and told her that he was a new business partner, never mentioning anything about the dresses.

Fiona had not been sitting at the dais. She and Bob were seated with a group of agents strategically placed at tables, in case of trouble. They were all on duty for this event, even though they were dressed in formal attire, for the wedding. She was kept away, from both of these men, so she would not recognize Lord Jeffrey. They wanted the surprise for her wedding day, to catch her totally off guard.

Dycke and Payne went back to the dais and announced that they were leaving on their honeymoon, and thanked everyone for coming. They asked them to stay and have a good time, for as long as they wished. He kissed Payne, one more time, to everyone's delight, and they proceeded to leave the building with Cynthia, Steve, and their security detail, in tow.

They arrived at the Marriott Hotel, and went directly to the bridal suite. Steve and Cynthia had the room next to them. Each suite had a balcony, which were separated by four feet and a three-foot high iron railing. As soon as both parties changed their clothes, Dycke went outside to help Cynthia over her railing, across the divide and into his suite. Steve did the same for Payne going the other way. Both men then switch sides, without any problem.

Since Payne had already switched bags, the bags Steve and Cynthia brought to their room, were carrying Dycke and Payne's clothing. Payne told her brother to read the note in his suitcase and play the disc in his stereo loud enough for the guards to hear it. As soon as it started, she and Dycke would look out the door, sneak down the stairwell, and get a cab to the airport.

Steve started his stereo, and it played the sounds of Dycke and Payne making love. Dycke opened the door to Steve's room and he heard one his agents say, "My God, they are at it, already."

The other agent replied, "What do you expect, it is their wedding night. More than likely, they will be at it, again, and again, and again."

Dycke smiled as the agents started reading their magazines. Payne slipped out the door carrying her suitcase, and Dycke carried his, closing the door, quietly.

As soon as he did, both agents grinned, stood up, went to the elevator, pressed the call button, and started downstairs. They waited for the newlyweds to exit the stairwell and followed them. They tailed Dycke and Payne as they got into a taxi, which was driven by an agent, they did not know. The two agents got into a waiting car, with two other agents, and followed the taxi, to the airport. The new G5 aircraft was waiting, in front of the hangar, with one engine running.

Payne and Dycke were very excited to see the aircraft waiting for them. The taxi pulled up to the hanger, and Dycke paid the driver handsomely. The driver went to the rear of the taxi and attempted to open the trunk to retrieve the bags. The trunk would not open. This was all a ruse, to give the four agents in the following car, time to board the aircraft.

Finally, the trunk popped open and the driver offered to carry the bags, to the aircraft. Dycke accepted the offer, took Payne's arm, and led her to the boarding ramp. The driver put the bags in to the aircraft, and closed and sealed the hatch. Then, unnoticed, she followed the couple up the boarding ramp and closed the aircrafts door.

As Dycke and Payne turned to go down the aisle to their seats, expecting to see an empty aircraft, six agents popped their heads up and yelled, "Surprise!"

Dycke grabbed Payne's arm, turned around, and wanted to flee the aircraft. He saw the taxi driver standing behind him and she said, "We wanted to go to Disney World, also."

Dycke said, "Shit!" His shoulders slumped and he asked, "How long has Marti known?"

"Since the day you called Gulfstream about the new jet. Then you called to make reservations, at the Grand Floridian Hotel. Finally, you received an e-mail reply, which Gary intercepted, confirming the time, and date of your arrival. Three strikes and you are out in any ball game Dycke. In ours, it only takes 'ONE', and we do not let that happen. So sit down, enjoy the ride to Orlando and when we are in the air, we have the message for you, from the boss."

"I do not like the sound of that, at all," Payne said.

As they reached cruising altitude, the party began and food and champagne started flowing. However, the newlyweds were given soft drinks. Gabby walked up to Payne, smacked her on the back of her head, and said, "You had better never try a stunt like this, again. If you do, I will take you over my knee and spank you until you are red."

Payne smiled at her and said, "Only Dycke is allowed to do that."

"Then I will find some other way to punish you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Gabby, I understand."

"Payne, I do not think you do understand. If we lose a primary on assignment, it reflects on us as a group. When you no longer need us, we will look for another person, to protect. If that client looks at our resume and sees we have lost a primary, they will look to the next available agency, and we will have lost a valuable customer."

"I did not think of it that way, Gabby. I will make sure that Dycke understands it, as well as I do now. Thank you for explaining it to me."

Gabby handed Dycke Marti's letter. It was short and concise.

"Dycke, you are one dumb fuck. You know I am going to get even with you, for thinking you are smarter than we are. While you are enjoying your honeymoon, I would advise you to run every morning, because when you get back, you will be running your first marathon. We are going to run you into the wall, and we are going to enjoy every minute of it. Enjoy your honeymoon, you little runt. I know I will enjoy the morning after you come back. Cordially, Marti."

Dycke laughed!"

Payne asked him what up.

Dycke handed her the letter.

Payne's reply was, "Oh shit, you are in trouble."

He replied, "No, not really."

Payne looked at him, and decided that her husband had truly gone over 'to the dark side.'

72. What are we supposed to do here all night?

Steve walked around the opulent wedding suite, listening to the sounds of Dycke and his sister making love and said to Cynthia, "What are we supposed to do here all night?"

Cynthia replied, "I do not know about you, but I am tired and I am going to get ready for bed."

Steve started looking around for a place to bed down for the night, and decided that the couch looked comfortable enough. He took off his shoes and socks went to his bag, found a pair of his sleeping shorts, and went into the second bathroom to change. When he came out, he fluffed up one of the couch pillows, and laid his head on it. However, he knew he was going to need something to cover himself, because the room was cold. He went to the bedroom door and knocked on it, to make sure Cynthia was decent and he could walk in.

Cynthia said, "Come in, Steve."

Steve took a few steps into the room and stopped. Cynthia was standing there in a gorgeous sheer gown, which hid very little of her beauty.

She said, "I have waited a long time for this day, Steve. Please be gentle with me. The last time was a nightmare, and I never believed I would do this again."

Steve walked over to her, and handled her like the most delicate crystal. He kissed her softly and asked her if she was sure that she wanted it to be him.

She said, "I am sure. You have waited for this day. You have not cheated. You have not looked for anyone else, since we started dating. I have seen all the girls looking at you, and you looking back at them. However, you have never strayed, and you have kept your promises to me."

Steve took the little bows that held the gown onto her shoulders and untied them. It slipped from her body, and she was as naked as the day she was born. Steve said, "Cynthia, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"Steve, you do not have to lie to me. You have been with every cheerleader at our school and every other beautiful girl on campus. I am thrilled that you picked me to be faithful to and I could not be happier."

"Cynthia, I am not lying. The others had larger breasts or bigger butts, but your body is perfect. No man, in his right mind, could look at you, and resist you. You are perfect in every way a man could ever imagine."

Cynthia looked into Steve's eyes and realized he meant every word he was saying. She reached for his shorts and pushed them down his legs. He stepped out of them, and pushed them away with his foot. She reached for his penis, but Steve stopped her.

He said, "You are not ready for that Cynthia. Let's make love and the rest will come along naturally." He picked her up, as if she was a child's toy, and laid her on the huge bed. He lay down beside her and they kissed, intimately, for the first time. They kissed for a long time, but when his hand touched her bare stomach, she froze.

Steve kissed her and he said to her, "Babe if you want me to stop, I will stop right now. Remember, I am not them. I will not hurt you; I am in love with you. I will try to erase all the bad memories locked up in your mind. It may not happen in one night, it may never happen. However, while you are with me, nothing bad will ever happen to you."

Cynthia cried and leaned into his shoulder and said to him, "Steve, would you hold me, for little while, before we start."

"We can hold each other all night, if you would like. Tomorrow is another day, and we will see how you feel then." He wrapped her in his arms, and held her tight and he could feel her relax. He knew that the thought of sexual intimacy scared her to death. He could only hope that he could release her mind, from the horror of the rape that tormented her. He would try to erase them through tenderness and love. He could wait; he could wait for a very long time, because he had fallen in love, with this beautiful, fragile, young woman. They fell asleep holding each other throughout the night.