Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so tiny, Steve did not notice, that she had climbed on top of him, in the morning. He did notice that his normal morning erection felt very warm, and was being moved on, in a very slow and seductive manner. He opened one eye, then the other and tried to clear the cobwebs from his mind. When he did, he saw Cynthia riding on his hips, smiling down at him.

She said, "Good morning, sleepy head. Your monster was awake, and I was very frightened of it. I decided to try it on for size, on my own terms. I did, and it fit, very snugly, but it fit. I hope you do not mind."

Steve smiled at her and said, "I would have liked to have been awake for this event, but as long as you are happy, I am happy. Come down here and kiss me."

"Steve, I cannot reach that far. You are going to have to sit up, and come to me."

"This will require a change in position, but at this point, I think you deserve it." Steve spread his legs, put his arms at his side, pushed himself back and up, dragging Cynthia along with him.

Cynthia screeched, as she felt Steve's dick change position inside her. It was now upright, and deeper inside her. However, she was encompassed by his arms and he was kissing her face and neck. She liked this part, very much.

He asked her if she was finished doing her part, and if he should take over.

"I have never done it that way, but it was fun. My legs were getting tired, so show me what all the girls, at school, were raving about, Steven Temple."

"No, I will not show you that person, because in bed, he was an animal. I will show you the person I want to be with you. I want to please you more than anything else in this world pleases you. I want to please you like Dycke, pleases Payne. I want our love to be like theirs. I will never be as rich as he is, but I will do my best to make our life as comfortable as I possibly can."

Cynthia said, "Steve, would you shut up, and make love to me."

He did not answer, as he rolled her over, onto her back, while he stayed in an upright position. His hips moved in and out of her, while his hands were able to move to her breasts and squeeze her nipples, until they were thoroughly inflamed. He reached down, licked each one, and then sucked on them, as if he was trying to bring milk forth.

Cynthia moaned in ecstasy. Her hips were moving with his, and she was looking at his face, while he adored her body. Her mind said, "He does love me. He is not trying to take advantage of me. All the girls went after him, and he chose me. How did I get so lucky?"

Steve placed a hand between her folds and searched for her clit. When he found it, Cynthia arched her hips, and screamed. He continued to rub and press against it, as he increased the movement of his hips to a higher speed.

Cynthia felt a knot form in her stomach and her head began to thrash. She bit her lips together, trying not to scream, but when it finally happened, she could not control it. She came in a full-throated, high-pitch scream that would have scared birds away, if there were any around.

Steve was not finished with her. He continued moving his hips and pressing against her clit. Cynthia had not recovered from her first orgasm. Her eyes were still hazy, when her second orgasm started to develop in the pit of her stomach. She was saying, "No, no, no." but screamed, "Yes," at the top of her voice, when she came the second time.

This time Steve came along with her. Then he remembered, "I did not have a condom on! She started it, so she must be safe. Right? I had better ask her, however, if I do, I may ruin the mood. Oh, fuck, I would rather ruin the mood, than, have a baby so young."

Cynthia was just coming down from her second high, when Steve said to her, "Babe, you did not put a condom on me, and I just came inside you. Please tell me that you are safe."

Cynthia grinned at him and asked, "You said you loved me. What would happen, if I were to conceive our baby?"

Steve replied, "I would marry you, in a heartbeat."

"Thank you for telling me that, Steve. I guess I can come off the pill, now."

Steve started tickling her, and she laughed rolling all over the bed, as he tormented her, with his hands. He said to her, "If you ever do that to me again, my heart will stop."

There was a knock on the door to their suite, and the door opened, without either of them answering it. The butler announced his arrival saying, "Room service, your breakfast is here."

Steve yelled, "Please leave the bill on the table. I will sign it later.

They made said, "There is no bill, sir. Everything is prepaid, including the tip."

Cynthia giggled. Steve looked at her and said, "What is up?"

"You can thank your sister for our weekend together. We do not have to leave until Monday. Everything is paid, in advance. We can buy anything we want in the hotel, but Dycke said for you to remember, that he still has the title to the Corvette, whatever that means."

"He is just reminding me to be a good boy. However, I believe this hotel has a jewelry store. Let's eat breakfast, go down stairs, and see what they have in diamonds."

Cynthia asked, "Why diamonds?"

Steve replied, "That is the stone you normally buy, when a guy asks a girl to marry him, right?

If Steve had not caught her, Cynthia would have been on the ground. He looked at her startled face and said, "If you did not want to marry me, all you had to say was 'No.' I would have understood. You did not have to fall and hurt yourself."

"Steve, you did not ask me to marry you. You just assumed that I would say yes."

Steve got down on both knees and said, "Cynthia Udele Morgan, would you do me the honor and privilege of giving your body to me, in marriage?"

"Steve, it is hand, not body."

"What would I do with just your hand? I want the whole thing, or nothing. Make up your mind woman?"

"Yes, Steve, I will marry you. You have made me so happy."

"Cynthia, I am going to make your initials come true. You are going to C.U.M. so often, you will not know which way is up."

"Steve, if you ever use those initials on any of our invitations or in conversation. I will cut you from stem to stern. Then, I will cut your balls off, and stuffed them down your throat."

"Cynthia, I did not name you, your parents did. I think it is only fair, people get to know the real you. After this morning, I believe your initials truly fit you, perfectly."

"Steve, if you see a steak knife missing from the dinner table tonight, you should not sleep too soundly. It could indicate the shortest engagement, ever."

"Please cut my throat; I have become very attached to my balls."

"I think I will kill you instead. Talking to you is too hard."

Steve picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. Cynthia screamed, but it was no use. Steve was so much bigger than she was; she had no control over him. He spread her thighs and attacked her pussy with his tongue.

Cynthia yelled, "Oh, fuck!"

Steve yelled, "No, cunnilingus!"

Cynthia said, "What?"

"Oral sex, Cynthia, you will love it. I am going to eat your cunt, until you C.U.M."

"You had better never use those initials again, Steve. You could get seriously hurt. However, you may continue what you are doing, because it is wonderful."

"Lie back and enjoy it, babe. You will see stars by the time I am finished with you." Steve went back to torturing her cunt with his tongue and fingers. He licked and bit her inner and outer folds. His fingers found the rough spot on top of her sheath, as his thumb worried her clit to exhaustion. His right hand played with her breasts, his mouth kissed and played with her lower stomach and belly button. When he felt her start to shake, he removed his fingers from her cunt, grabbed her legs, and folded her in half, so her cunt was facing up. He focused his eyes down at hers. He wanted to see her reaction, when she came from her first oral experience. He wanted to see her face, with need in it. He needed to see her glow, as she passed through the ecstasy of climax. He wanted to know he could bring her that joy.

Cynthia did not realize she would be able to move her hips against the bulk of Steve's body. With the way he had her twisted, and his weight against her mere one hundred plus pounds, she thought there was no way she could move him. However, when her body started to shudder, and her legs and hips started to stiffen, Steve could barely hold her still. They still had eye contact, but her movement made it more difficult. When she came, she barely had her shoulders left on the mattress. She lifted him straight up, with her petite frame. She wet his face with her juices, and screamed with joy.

Steve got what he wanted. He saw her climb the ladder to ecstasy. He saw the need in her face. He heard her wantonness, as she demanded release. When she came, and her body released its fluids, he watched her, as glow flowed into her cheeks and face. Happiness was in every pore of her body. He let her legs down. He lay beside her, and kissed her face. He touched her breasts and she no longer shied away from his hands. He was no longer one of them, he was now hers, and she was his.

Cynthia looked at him and said, "I guess with all the practice you have had, I have a lot to learn. I am looking forward to it, but do not kill me in the process."

"We will go as fast or as slow as you want. We have a lot of years ahead of us and now maybe, I can get Desiree off my back."

From the outside room a familiar voice called out, "I would not count on that, Steve."

Steve said, "How the fuck did you get in here."

"I told you Payne wanted to be sure that Cynthia did not get hurt. I have been here all night making sure that did not happen. You were a good boy, Steve. Although I agree, with Cynthia, asking for her hand in marriage would have been better."

Steve said, "Is nothing sacred around here?"

Cynthia looked at him and said, "This is what happens when your sister marries a very rich guy, and needs to have her big brother protected from a very little girl. I could have killed you, during the night, and no one would have ever noticed, except Desiree. She would have caught me, and sent me to jail. However, you would have been dead, but I would have been caught."

Steve said, "Instead of being protected by her, I think I would rather have been dead."

Cynthia smacked him on the back of his head. She said, "Let's take a shower, eat breakfast, and go down to that jewelry store, before you change your mind.

Desiree said, "If he changes his mind, I will break his leg, and he will never race again."

"Do you see what I have to put up with all the time; she hates me."

Cynthia nodded and said, "Yes she does, but look what she has done for your grades and your times. You should be very grateful to her."

"Listen CUM; I am beginning not to like you."

Cynthia's entire one hundred and six pounds hurtled into Steve, like a rocket-propelled grenade. Steve hit the floor never realizing what hit him, until fists started pounding on the back of his head.

"I told you never to call me that, and I meant it. I will beat your face into a pulp, and remind you every day, if I have to Steve. Do we understand each other?"

Steve had his arms up protecting himself. He said, "I understand, I really do."

From the living room area, he could hear Desiree laughing.

He yelled, "Be quiet in there. I just got my ass kicked. I do not need any help from the peanut gallery."

Desiree said, "Steve, you are one hundred and eighty pounds of muscle. You have just been mauled, by one hundred and six pounds of irate female. If that is not funny, I do not know what is funny."

Cynthia said, "I am going to take a shower. If you are going to behave, and want to join me, you may. If you are going to act up, you can go play with yourself."

Desiree broke into laughter, again.

Steve yelled, "Enough already!"

Desiree yelled, "I can tell who is going to wear the pants in your family."

Steve said, "Like hell. I will run away from home first."

Cynthia grabbed him by his balls and said, "What?"

Writhing in pain, Steve said, "Nothing, babe."

"That is what I thought you said."

Desiree laughed again, but Steve remained quiet and just fumed. He would think of a way to get them both. Individually or together, but he would get them.

In the Promenade of the main lobby, there was a fine jewelry store and from looking at the prices in the window, Steve nearly had a stroke. Cynthia held onto his arm, smiled, and said, "We are only looking, Steve."

They browsed through the store for almost an hour, until Cynthia saw a ring she truly loved. She asked to try it on, and a woman took her aside, and placed the ring on a black mat, so she could see every facet, before she placed it on her finger.

Steve watched Cynthia fingering it. He knew she would like this ring, however, he knew he could never afford it. He decided to call Dycke, and see exactly how much, he was allowed to spend in the hotel, considering his edict on the Corvette.

Dycke answered the phone and said, "Steve. I'm a little busy now, we are on Space Mountain."

Steve replied, "That is the lamest ride in the park. Are you going on Dumbo next?"

"We just got off Dumbo, Steve. The merry-go-round his next."

"That figures, Dycke. The agents must really love you."

"Why do you think we are going on the merry-go-round?"

Finally, Steve laughed. He said, "Dycke, I have to ask you a very important question. What is my spending limit here at the hotel?"

"Why?"

"I want to buy Cynthia an engagement ring."

"I am sorry, Steve. I must have heard you wrong. Would you say that one more time?"

"Come on Dycke you heard me the first time. I want to buy Cynthia an engagement ring."

Steve heard his sister go crazy. "I knew it. I knew it. I knew this weekend would do it."

When Dycke started talking, again, he asked Steve where he was buying the engagement ring, and what the price was.

Steve replied, "The ring is just under thirty-eight thousand dollars and then there are the taxes, the insurance, and the certification. The manager said it would come to about forty-three thousand dollars."

"Steve, let me talk to the manager."

Manager took Steve's cell phone and after a few moments, the manager went white. He wrote down a phone number and a name. He said to Dycke, "Mister Schneider, it is Sunday." His next response was, "Yes Mister Schneider, right now."

The manager picked up the house phone and dialed the number Dycke gave him. When the phone was picked up, he said, "Sir, my name is Harold Mann; I am the manager of 'Exquisite Jewels' in Charleston, South Carolina. I have just spoken with a Mister Dycke Schneider, and he has given me your name, in reference to a purchase to be made here. It is a 4.1 carat, Bright Yellow VVS1 GSI certified stone. I have quoted him a final price of forty-two thousand two hundred and sixty dollars all-inclusive.

The manager's ear came away from the phone, and Steve could hear the other man calling him a thief. The tirade went on for more than a moment. The manager was told to look at the laser tag inscription, on the diamond and read it to him.

After a moment, the manager was told that the diamond came from a mine owned by a consortium, in South Africa, that Dycke was a partner in. If he or his boss ever wanted to see another diamond from Dycke or his jewelry division, the diamond had better be given to this couple for the cost of insurance and this certification, alone. He was told to have the owner call him tomorrow and he will discuss other details.

The managers answer was, "Yes, Sir." He hung up the telephone, looked up at Steve, and said, "Who is Dycke Schneider?"

Steve said, "He is an eighteen year old kid with a great many friends, in very influential places. He, also, has nearly eight hundred million dollars in his bank account."

The manager shook his head and said, "Let me write up your receipt, and I will charge it to your room."

Steve looked at the slip with the charges on it, and when it got down to the bottom line, he shook his head. The final charges were three thousand five hundred six dollars and seventy cents. He said to himself, "It is good to be the king."

Cynthia had the ring on her finger, and loved every second of the experience. It was slightly large on her; however, the clerk said it could be sized for her, by the morning. She said to the woman, "It is lovely but I am sure we cannot afford it."

Steve asked her, "Why not? I just charged it to the room, like Dycke told me to do."

Cynthia looked at him and said, "He will kill you for charging this to the room."

"If he does, you will always have the ring to remember me by. Diamonds are forever, babe!"

"That is not funny, Steve. I would rather have you, than the ring."

"I saw you playing with the ring, and I could not help myself. It is yours forever, because I will love you forever, even if forever is when Dycke gets the bill."

Cynthia yelled, "Desiree, get in here and kill him now."

Desiree walked into the store and said to Steve, "Tell her the truth before I break your leg."

"How do you know the truth?"

"It is my business to know your business, Steve. Tell her the truth or I will."

"You always spoil my fun. I spoke to Dycke, and Payne was thrilled to hear I had asked you to marry me. I asked Dycke if it was all right to buy you a ring. After some negotiation with two people, the manager came to an agreement on the price. The ring is yours, Cynthia; I love you very much."

Desiree said to Cynthia, "What Steve told you is the truth, but it is covered by so much bull-crap, you would never see it, in the light of day. I should break his leg, but as I said, technically, he did tell you the truth."

Cynthia asked the woman who was helping her, what the normal price would be to walk out of the store with this ring.

She replied, "About $43,000.00

Cynthia asked Steve, "How much did you just charge to the room?"

Steve said, "Three thousand five hundred six dollars and seventy two cents."

Cynthia asked Steve, "What did Dycke negotiate with a tank?"

Steve said, "No. However, the diamond seems to have originated from a mine that a consortium owns. Dycke is part of that consortium. The person Mr. Mann spoke to on the telephone implied that the owner of this store might never see another diamond, if we did not get this one 'Free."

Cynthia screamed in joy, but the woman behind the counter blanched, because her commission had just flown out the window.

Steve asked Cynthia to take off the ring and give it back to the woman, to have it sized for her.

Cynthia said, "No."

"Cynthia, take the ring off. If it falls off, during the day, I can guarantee you Dycke will not let me buy you another one."

Cynthia looked at the ring on her finger and said, "It looks so good there."

Steve said, "It will be there for a very long time. I am not getting married, until I am forty."

Cynthia surprised him when she said, "That is fine with me. You have promised that I will be your only one. Desiree and I will keep you to that promise. I will start acting like a dutiful wife, Tuesday, when we get home. You will start getting sex once a month, if that often, and we will keep you to the national average."

Steve said, "You women have all the angles covered. If we do not do this, you do not do that. If we do this, you still do not do that. It is like a union that is always on strike."

Cynthia said, "You see Desiree, he is not as dumb as you think."

Desiree replied, "I guess he does have his moments."

Cynthia handed over her ring and received a receipt for it. She would have it back by noon tomorrow.

Phone calls had to be made. Cynthia called her mother, who thought her daughter had been smoking marijuana. She ran to her room to check her stash to see if any was missing, and realized it had not tampered with. So if Cynthia had not taken any of hers, she might have a supply of her own, she was crazy, or she was crazy in love.