Having Fun with Dycke and Payne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Payne called Cynthia's home and Cynthia's mother answered the phone. She asked Payne if something was wrong because Payne and Cynthia had not been in contact for years. Payne said "No." Cynthia was at her house and had just fallen asleep and she was going to let her sleep as long as she wanted to, even overnight, if necessary, because she was mentally and physically exhausted. Payne told Mrs. Morgan, without disclosing any details, that Cynthia had revealed, to her the entire story of the rape. She told her that whenever Cynthia wants, I will be here for her as her friend. I will not abandon her, like Cynthia and my other, so-called friends, abandoned me, as we grew up. If she wants it to be I, I'm here!

Mrs. Morgan was so thrilled that her daughter might have opened up, so completely, to someone. Her daughter had not told the entire story, beyond the rape to either her parents or the authorities. She was eighteen and refused to have her parents sit in while the police questioned her about what happened that day at Jeff's parent's home. She had not given the police a full narrative of the facts leading up to the rape, instead just giving them the facts they needed to arrest and prosecute Jeff and hopefully find the two other men that raped her. Cynthia would not even go to counseling.

Mrs. Morgan told Payne that she appreciated what she had done for her daughter today and hoped that Cynthia had enough sense to realize what a true friend Payne was.

Alletta Temple walked in the front door of her home and found Payne sitting in the living room, which was highly unusual. She walked over to Payne, who did not hear her mother because she had her ear buds in, and tapped her on the shoulder. Payne looked up, smiled at her mom, took out her buds and gave her mother a hug and kiss. "Hi mom! How was your day?"

"Good. What's up? You're never in here" her mother said.

"My friend Cynthia is asleep in my bed. She had a terrible experience and I was able to get her to talk about it. After she finished, she broke down and cried her heart out for a long time. When she finished crying, she fell asleep on my bed. I covered her and I am going to let her sleep there until she wakes up, whenever that is?"

Alletta Temple looked at her daughter, smiled, and said "When did you get so smart?"

Payne replied "My mother keeps leaving these books and magazines all around the house, for little eyes to read!" They both laughed together.

Cynthia woke up, Thursday afternoon, to find Payne doing exercises. She said "Hello!" in an almost embarrassed tone.

Payne stopped and said "Hello, yourself. How do you feel?"

"A lot better, I think?" Cynthia replied.

Payne said "Great, because I have news that is going to make you feel fantastic!"

Cynthia said "I won the Lottery?"

"Even better than that" Payne said.

"What could be better than winning more than 86 Million Dollars?" Cynthia said.

Payne replied "That's easy. The police arrested Jeff at school this morning, during a general assembly in the auditorium, so everyone could see him being handcuffed. They arrested him for the kidnaping and rape of Cynthia Morgan." Apparently, they had been watching him and heard all his boasts about what he did to you, which added to the evidence you gave them.

Cynthia didn't hear the last part because she was on her knees crying and screaming "I told them. I told them and they wouldn't believe me. My friends wouldn't believe meeeeeeeeee..."

End Chapter One