Having Fun with Faith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

Faith didn't waste time and leaped out of her chair and eagerly kneeled before the teacher. She tucked her hands behind her back to ensure she wouldn't break the rules and went to work. She didn't attack the teacher's pussy right away; instead she took the indirect approach and worked her way in from there.

She grinned internally as her teacher made inarticulate noises in an ever-higher pitch. 'I'm a good pussy-licking slave.' The thought broke the illusion and Faith began to remember who she really was. 'No, I am a good... girl. I am a good Christian.' She was about to pull her head away when she tasted something new. It was chocolate and... Bliss hit her like a freight train and Faith moaned into April's pussy. She paid no heed to her teacher climaxing above her as her mind fell back into consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------

Faith stared unseeing at the ceiling as she tried to get her breathing back under control. Her nightgown, drenched in sweat and other fluids, felt a little uncomfortable against her overheated body. And on top of that her body was sensitive, her turgid nipples sent little shocks of sinful pleasure to her brain as every breath scraped them against the wet fabric.

It had happened again, her treacherous mind had betrayed her. She had prayed for strength but she hadn't put up any fight when the dreams came. She felt more arousal flooding her brain. She blamed it on the memory of those wicked dreams until she happened to glance down. Her hand had sneaked up and was fondling her breast. She yanked it away and stared furiously at the body part but she couldn't blame it.

It didn't have a mind off its own, it was her own mind that was responsible. Her own wickedness that had taken sinful delight in every filthy act she had participated in. 'Well, I haven't given up yet. I won't give in.' Thus resolved she took off her nightgown as it wasn't very comfortable and the scent it now carried was an uncomfortable reminder to Faith. She tucked her hands under her cushion so that they couldn't wander and turned on her side so that the sheets weren't touching her tits or pussy.

'But why was April in every dream?' she wondered. 'I barely know the girl and she is supposed to be boy-crazy.' According to the rumors Faith had heard April was either the town's bicycle or an insane person that belted guys who tried to ask her out. Those rumors had actually been started by the boys who had little luck with Faith or had been slugged when they had gotten a little too forward.

But Faith didn't know that and the puzzle occupied her mind until sleep finally overtook her. She was so focussed on that mystery that she didn't notice how her own thighs were rhythmically pressing together.

To be continued

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers
12