Having Hope

Story Info
Resisting her means removing temptation, but will Hope go.
26.2k words
4.61
90.1k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SynnDee
SynnDee
51 Followers

Chapter One

Hope Burk came barreling down the hallway at full speed, slowing when she turned the corner that led to the kitchen. Her loose fitting half shirt ripped low in the front, fell lower, exposing one of the perfect mounds of her medium sized firm breast. "Don't press play yet," she called as she grabbed the popcorn from the breakfast bar and the chilled bottle of water next to it. Her run became a fast walk when she entered the living room. Setting the large metal bowl and bottled water on the center glass table in front of the sofa, Hope flopped down next to her father. Mike sighed. He scooted over, giving her more room on the sofa to sit. "I'm sorry dad," she whined, "Rebecca saw Josh with Cindy Middleton and she wanted to tell me."

"I don't like that boy Hope. He's probably banging that chick," Mike said as he pushed play on the remote.

Hope ignored the space her father gave her and sat Indian style so close to him that her long smooth leg rubbed up against his knee. "We're not exclusive dad. He can bang who he wants. Give Josh a chance," she said scooting back on the sofa. "And I'll promise to never be late for movie night again."

Mike settle back on the sofa in a foul mood and it wasn't about the little punk Josh, although the bastard did grind his fucking gears. Mike's problem was Hope. His daughter was a eighteen year old fucking wet dream walking and she didn't have a clue because if she did she wouldn't be parading around the house in those barely there gym shorts. Shorts like those should be outlawed. If only he practiced law instead of becoming a cop. Now a detective, he wished he would have taken another path because those shorts riding up her toned tanned thighs was going to be the death of him.

He'd asked her a hundred times to wear clothing more suitable for company but as usual, when it came to girl's fashion, Hope ignored him. If her mother hadn't run off when Hope was just eight years old maybe she would know not to prance around like this. Mike glanced over at his daughter. Her long dark hair was pulled into a lose knot at the top of her head. Several shorter strands fell from the knot, making it look sort of messy-sexy. Her young skin was clear and soft. Her hazel eyes were her mother's, and so were her extra long dark lashes, full pouty lips, and her luscious body with its fine curves and a pair of breast that were just right.

Fuck, he shifted and just before he looked away, she smiled at him. God, her smile would be his undoing. Mike threw his head back and silently prayed, asking God to forgive his thoughts. What the hell was wrong with him? In his defense, he'd never imaged having his daughter under him but looking and cataloguing her attributes was dangerously close to a sin. He focused on the movie and shut down his thoughts about Hope, reminding himself to talk with her about her around the house clothing again.

When the movie was over Mike tried to move but felt Hope's full weight was resting on his side. She'd fallen asleep, so much for movie night. He slowly slid from under her and stood. For a few seconds he watched her. Hope was so beautiful lying there balled up on the couch. His eyes moved over her face and down her neck. He tensed when he saw that her shirt had falling open. Mike had full view of one of his daughter's perfect, round, B cup breasts. Her dark pink nipple was firm and the thought of sucking it in his mouth flashed in his mind.

Oh shit. He tried to shake the thought from his head. He almost came undone when he looked away from her breast to find her smooth trimmed pubic hair and the pink lips of her sprawled out pussy staring up at him. Hope's shorts were loose around her thighs and she had no panties on. She was still sitting Indian style but her upper body had fallen over when he moved causing the striking scene before him.

Shit, shit, shit...his cock hardened instantly. "Shit," he whispered. He was rock hard because his daughter's perfect little pink pussy was winking at him. Mike turned away and paced the length of the sofa. His cock flexed when the image of him on his knees licking her cunt dry popped in his head. Fuck, Mike backed away nervously. His breaths increased as he rubbed his cold palms over his thighs. This was stupid. Just pick her up and put her in her bed, he told himself but didn't move.

"Move asshole," he whispered after turning around to see her pussy wink at him again. He sucked in his bottom lip. God, he wanted to taste her. "I'm fucking sick," he whispered. "Fucking sick," he said again. Move asshole. The sooner she's in her bed, the sooner he can get the images out of his head.

Mike bent over and place one arm under her upper back and other under her legs then swooped her up in his arms. Walking down the hall as fast as he could, he pushed open her door with his foot and moved towards her bed. Her grey and white room didn't scream teenager, it kind of whimpered it. There were no posters of shirtless teen boys and music stars. No brightly colored patterns or pictures tacked to walls. Just clean lines, framed art, and neatly arrange closets greeted him as he entered and began to place her on the bed.

Hope shifted in his arms as he was laying her down. Scrambling to catch her legs he grabbed the first thing he could get a firm grip on, unfortunately for Mike it was high up his daughter's thigh and that's when he felt it. Her warm slickness covered two of his fingers. In his desperation to keep from dropping Hope he had inadvertently pressed into a set of very wet lips. He froze but didn't move his fingers as he continued to lower her to the bed trapping his arm under her thigh. Her heat radiated against his hand and he caught her scent in the air, chipping away his will power. He knew he needed to untangle his hand from her bit God help him, he didn't want too.

Dropping to his knees, Mike looked at his finger tips that were caught in the folds of Hope's slick hot pussy. When he attempted to pull them free, she moved. He stilled again, determined not to wake her. No way was he going to get caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Her movement caused his fingers to press in deeper and slide over her little nub and she moaned. His cock was so hard he felt it was going to burst.

She moved her hips again and he could feel more of her wetness. Not sure what made him do it but he slid his fingers slowly around her slit, crossing over her clit twice. He moaned and his cock jerked several more times. When he realized what he was doing, he pulled his fingers free and slid his arm out as Hope shifted. Damn.

Mike pulled her sheet over her with his clean hand and went to his room. He closed his bedroom door and went straight to his bathroom. He went over to the other bathroom door that led into the hallway and locked it. Mike closed his toilet seat and sat down. He realized he wasn't breathing so he took a deep breath. He scrubbed his hand over his face but froze. Fuck...this was the offending hand covered in her juices. He could smell her innocence on them and she smelled so good he almost came in his shorts.

Moving his fingers under his nose and inhaling deeply, her pussy smelled so good his cock jumped. Without thinking about what he was doing, Mike placed the two fingers on the tip of his tongue. "Hmmm," he moaned as he pulled his aching member free. While keeping his coated fingers on the tip of his tongue he let his hardness go long enough to pump some lotion that sat on his sink in his palm.

He smoothed the lotion over his cock and began jerking off. A guttural rumble rose from his core and came out as a heady moan when he allowed his lips to close over his fingers. Mike pumped his hardness at the same time. Her taste was blinding and his head spun as he savored it. Moaning over his fingers he began pumping faster. Her alluring smell was under his nose and in his mouth and he loved it.

Mike growled and pumped faster. Her taste was almost gone from his fingers so he began licking them greedily, wanting more. Wishing his face was buried between her tight legs and that he was licking her sweet twat, he panted. He was close, close....God soooo close. His head fell back and he growled as he squirted in the air. His hand continued to pump his life's milk a minute later.

Hope lay in her bed, writhing on her fingers as she drove them inside her soaking wet pussy. She'd fallen asleep during the movie but woke during the credits. She was tired so she didn't move right away. She was about to get up and tell her dad goodnight when through hooded eyes, saw her father looking at her the way Josh does. They way her male teachers did, the way her friend's fathers and their neighbors did. It made her shiver.

When he noticed she wasn't wearing panties, through hooded eyes, she watched in silence as her father's cock hardened. It was clearly noticeable in his basketball shorts. He wanted her and for some unexplained reason that excited her. It was an accomplishment of sorts because only one other guy had ever excited Hope which was why her virginity was still intact.

Getting all worked up over your father wasn't good but if your Dad had been named the sexiest cop in the city three times, it kind of made a difference. Saying that he was hot was understating things. Mike Burk had naturally warm toned skin, dark hair, dark eyes and the body of a Greek Olympian, with ripples of lean honed muscles. And with his dark bad boy vibe and his gentlemanly ways, he was a chick magnet. But did he find her sexy? Maybe it wasn't lust in his eyes. Because there was no way he thought of her as hot.

When he carried her to her room she wriggled out of his grasp, to expose herself more, only she didn't count on his fingers touching her hot place. She couldn't help moving against his fingers, hoping for a split second that he would slide them inside her, biting down on her lip to keep from crying out in disappointment when he denied her. Moving to trap his arm under him, he gifted her with the pleasure of moving his fingers around. It felt so good she couldn't help moaning and the desire bubbled up again, wanting desperately to have his fingers slide into her.

Now all throbbing and alone, Hope had to press her own finger into herself and play with her aching bud. Then she heard an agonizing howl coming from her father's room. It was his cumming call. She'd heard it before. The first time she'd heard it she was sixteen and had snuck into his bathroom through the hallway entrance. He was with his old lay, Misty. Hope sat on the floor by his bedroom and listened.

That's when sex became an interest to her. Hearing Misty scream and moan while he fucked her made Hope interested in things she hadn't been before. So hearing him howling tonight, knowing Cheri, his current lay, wasn't around made her heart skip and the breath catch in her throat with the realization that, that howl he'd just made, no doubt was for her.

Chapter Two

"Morning dad," Hope smiled as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

He watched her walked over to the counter and grabbed a box of cereal, noticing the tightness of her jeans around her ass as she did. His traitorous dick hardened instantly. He looked down, turning his attention back to his papers and sipped his coffee.

"I have to go to the library with Rebecca's after school then I'm going to hang out awhile so I won't be back till late," she told him.

"You need the car? I can drop the car off at your school when I go on lunch."

Hope poured the milk over her cereal. "Nah, I don't feel like driving today."

"Well call me if you need a ride home." He sipped his coffee again. A sigh a relief washed over him. He could have Cheri over, fuck her and have her gone before Hope got in. Then maybe this sexual whatever it was for Hope would be done. He was just horny.

"Josh is bringing me home," she said sitting across from him.

Mike looked up. His narrowed his eyes and he had to bite his tongue not to say something that would make her rebel and marry the asshole.

"Don't give me that look dad. I don't hassle you about the tits and ass you bang," she spit out.

"Just make sure you're not referred to as a nameless pair of tits and ass," Mike laughed.

Hope frowned at him then looked at her cell phone as she ate her cereal. He watched her put a spoon in her mouth and his dick spoke up. Her wrapping that full moist mouth around him replaced his disgust for Josh and he nearly came in his pants. He wondered how she had such an immediate effect on him. He never shot cum from just a thought or peek. What the hell was happening to him? Mike used his papers to cover his hard-on as he jumped up from the table like a madman.

"Tell the asshole to drive safe," he called to her as he gathered his stuff and left out of the front door.

In his office he could think of nothing else but pushing into his daughter's tight little twat. He'd already called Cheri and she was willing, always willing to be at his service so he couldn't understand why he was still thinking of Hope. Hope. Her sweet pink pussy was so pretty. "Damn it," he wiped his mouth. Something was seriously wrong with him.

"Hey Burke, what's up?"

Mike hadn't even heard the door open. He looked up to see Devin, who'd been sticking his head inside the door.

Moving inside, Devin took a seat in the chair that faced his desk. "That bad huh," he asked? "Want to talk about it? Might make you feel better."

Mike must look like shit because Devin Mitchell was the eighth person that asked him what was wrong. Out of the eight, Devin was the only person he would trust with his life. When Devin was fourteen, Mike was the officer that answered the call for assistance in a family dispute. When he arrived on the scene, Devin was beaten bloody but even then the young brawler had given his father a run for his money.

Devin's father was in the corner with a knife sticking out of his gut. Devin's mother was passed out on the floor. Mr. Mitchell had beaten her up for helping her son with his homework. It wasn't the first time the elder Mitchell had beaten his wife but Devin was older now and he made sure that it would be the last.

From that day on, Mike Burk made it his mission to foster the boy that was brave enough to defend his mother. Every weekend Mike and Hope picked Devin up for a fun filled day with them. They did almost everything together until Hope branched off a few years ago. Now twenty two, Devin was and always would be the son Mike never had. Mike and Devin still hung out but it was a guy thing now. And Mike was the reason Devin enrolled in the academy.

"I'm going to hell." Mike rubbed his face with his hand, the one that should be cut off. He looked at the two fingers that had been covered with Hope's cunt juices and shit....boner alert.

"Yeah," Devin smirked, "get in line." Mike knew Devin had overcome the guilt of killing his father but that didn't mean he'd forgotten it. Devin sat back in the chair. "Want to share or do you want that shit eating at your soul until it kills your ass. You know I won't judge you"

Mike knew he could trust Devin but how do you say that you thought about fingering your daughter while she slept. And that you went to your bathroom and sucked her sweet wetness from your fingers and jerked off. It was one of the best fucking releases he'd ever had in his entire pathetic life. "I fucked up man." He shifted so his hard cock had more room and told Devin the sorted tale. Embarrassed and ashamed, he waited for Devin to lay into him, cuss, or even punch his fucking lights out but Devin just sat there, silent for what seemed like hours.

"What are you going to do," Devin asked finally?

Mike had to hand it to the kid. Devin's face was as blank as a mime. "I don't fucking know. Send her to live with her aunt maybe." Only that wasn't an option. His sister Pattie had a problem with drugs and men and even though she was trying to get her shit together he couldn't risk exposing Hope to that shit. "I called Cheri. I'm guessing I need a release you know. It's been a few weeks and I'm probably stressed."

"Yeah, no," Devin shook his head. His light blue eyes bore into Mike. "You already released." Devin laughed but got serious when Mike groaned. "Look, I don't know what I'd do in that situation. I mean, incest is not really acceptable is it but fuck dude, Hope is pure sin. I know I'm not supposed to admit this but I would run up in her barely legal ass so fast your head would spin. And dude, I would take a beating from you with no regrets. I wouldn't even fight back." Devin shifted. "I know every guy here would too. Hell most of them probably jerk off to her nightly. So I can't bloody help you with this pity party you're having for yourself." Devin stood, "sucks for you."

"I don't have to tell you that this conversation was between you and me," Mike said with a tone of defeat.

"That goes without saying." Devin looked back. "Mike," he turned the door knob but didn't open the door, "what did she taste like?"

"Fuck you Mitchell." Mike threw his stapler at Devin's head but the bastard was out of the door and had it shut before it hit him. The stapler hit the door and fell to the floor, leaving a little nick in the wood.

Hope sat in the passenger seat of Josh's mustang. She felt his eyes on her so she turned, gave him - I so like you watching my tits smile- then focused back on the text message she was sending. She'd told only one person about what happened with her dad. Erica Blake and her twin sister Rebecca, older by twelve minutes, were her best friends. It was easier to talk to Erica when it came to sex than it was to talk to Rebecca. Even though the three girls were virtually inseparable for most all of their lives, Rebecca was frigid and would judge her.

"Hope," Josh smack at her phone, "can you put the phone away for one minute."

Hope pushed his hand away. "Don't," she warned. Typing at teen speed, she tapped in her response.

"So what you gone do tonight" - Erica

"Don't know...WWUD" - Hope

"Don't ask me cause you not going to like my answer"

"What?"

"You got a hard on for daddy....so seduce him."

"You're crazy Erica"

"Am I...then do Josh's fibbing ass and get your heart ripped out. Do daddy...and"

"And?"

"And you give it to someone you love, who loves you or....you call Devin"

"You're a freak"

"Can I do your daddy then? Or give me Devin"

"Fuck your own father"

"Naw...not into Tommy lee Jones types...want your daddy. You fuck mine."

"Freakkkkk"

"Hope," Josh yelled, "we're here."

Hope locked her phone and put it in her purse. She leaned over and placed a quick kiss on Josh's lips. He leaned into it, trying to make it last but Hope pulled away.

"You don't have to go in right now, do you?"

Hope placed her hand on the door handle and pushed it open. She looked at the time. It was eleven thirty eight. "Yeah, kind of tired but we can hang out tomorrow after the game."

"Don't tease me Hope," he grinned.

"Promise," she smiled. She stepped out of the car and closed the door. As she walked to her house she cursed. Things with Josh were getting sticky. He wanted what she wasn't ready to give. Well, not ready to give him...she was ready, been ready, but not ready to do it with him. Her virginity was too important to waste on a cancer like Josh. He was handsome enough and had a nice body, with brains to boot but he was a total tool. He viewed the world from a perfect little perch his parents set him on and from that perch the real world was obscured.

Hope glanced over at Cheri's Prius. Her stomach fluttered. She took a deep breath before opening her front door. Closing it, hope leaned on the door. The house was dark except for the light in the kitchen. They were in his room. Hope locked the door, placed her keys on the table and walked softly to her room. In her room, she switched on the light and threw her purse on the floor. It took only seconds to get undressed and dressed in a night shirt and shorts. When she moved to her bed a loud moan broke the silence in the house.

SynnDee
SynnDee
51 Followers