Having Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father and Cheri were still awake. Her pussy throbbed and the need to see, to actually see what was going on other than just listening on the other side of the bathroom door overrode her common sense. Hope tip toed into the hallway where she turned the entry door to his bathroom. It was unlocked. Cheri was probably the one to blame. She eased inside and settled by the door that led to her father's bedroom.

She'd decided to just listen. But....she thought as Cheri's moans turned into full out screams of passion, how awesome it would be to see them. She would just try the knob. No harm in trying the knob, right. She turned the knob and surprise, it was open. Thank you Cheri.

Hope went to her knees and quietly eased the bathroom door that led to her father's bedroom was open. What she saw took her breath away. They were lying across the width of the bed were she could see the tops of their heads. Cheri was on the bottom and her heels were digging into his lower back and his elbows were on either side of her head. He was looking down at his sex toy, grinding inside her. His strain face made him look more handsome, if that were possible. He moved his ass up and down... and with every thrust, Cheri screamed but he only grunted.

Hope's grip on the door tighter and she let out a low squeal. Then everything stopped. Well it didn't but it felt like it had because her father somehow heard her and at the very moment she was about to closed the door, he looked up at her.

Scared frozen, Hope stared back at him. Her father's face was blank but his eyes seemed to darken. He continued to move in and out of Cheri he and Hope held each other's gaze for over ten seconds, only breaking their staring contest when a roar of completion broke from his mouth. He jerked out his cock and spilled jizz all over Cheri's stomach then buried his head in her neck.

Hope closed the door and was in her room in a flash. About thirty minutes later she heard the front door open and close. She jumped off her bed and closed her bedroom door. Her father was going to kill her and she didn't want to die tonight, not that tomorrow was any better.

Chapter Three

She left the house early, before he'd gotten up. Mike rubbed his brow. His headache wasn't getting any better and this was not the time to go stir crazy. He was helping Devin with a case that needed his full attention. The perpetrator just walked into a bar and they were waiting for the guy's friend to show to make the bust. The friend was Mike's bust, the perp was Devin's. Mike rubbed his brows again and groaned.

"Wow," Devin said looking at him, "and you blew your load while she was watching."

"I blew my load because she was watching." Why lie about it. He was a sick fuck and needed a fucking shrink. Devin would have to do.

"Shit," Devin yelled as two gunshots rang out. He jumped from the unmarked car.

Mike reacted quicker. He was ripping across the street and into the alley, avoiding cross street traffic in the process. "Stop, police," he yelled. He'd been after Henderson for four months and he had him. Well...would have him once he closed the gap. Henderson tore down the alley. With his gun raised, Mike shot a warning but the criminal whipped around and shot twice. Mike fell forward but got off a shot before hitting the ground. "Get back Devin," he yelled when Devin ran towards him. But Devin was there, leaning protectively over him with his gun drawn. Devin shot once and Henderson fell.

"Shit," Devin yelled. He pulled out his radio and feed dispatch info. Mike felt a searing pain his leg when Devin squeeze it. His vision blurred. "Where's that ambulance, he's fucking bleeding out." That was all Mike heard - the panic in his friend's voice before everything went dark.

"Damn it Patti, that hurts," Mike yelled and his sister tried to help him out of the car. "Just let me do it."

"Fine, do it yourself then," Pattie slammed the crutch into his hand and backed away dramatically. Mike inched out of the truck.

"Come on old man," Devin said as he stepped up and took his uninjured arm.

"If thirty four is old then I'm a mummy," Pattie said stalking passed them and towards the house.

Mike laughed and waved to his next door neighbor who was saying hello. He must look a sight with one arm and one leg in a cast. He was shot with both bullets Henderson fired. He'd been explained the technical terms of his injuries but like the medical terms for dummy's version. He would be immobile for a few weeks. He and Devin both were credited with a shot each for taking down Henderson. In all both men were satisfied even though both perps died.

With Devin's help they had him sitting on his sofa with his leg up on a pillow. Minutes later, Hope ran through the still opened door and was standing over him asking if he needed anything. They'd never had the 'talk' about the incident but she hadn't seemed freaked out about it, at least he thought she wasn't because she was acting normal.

"Just water," he told Hope before she ran to the kitchen.

Mike watched Devin as he watched Hope move around the house. But whenever Hope was in the same room, Devin acted as if she didn't exist. He wondered how ignoring Hope was working out for Devin because he was having a hell of a time pretending she didn't exist.

Eventually night came and Mike was happy to sleep in his own bed after four days in the hospital. Pattie and Devin took him to his room and helped him get ready for bed. Inside his room without the doctors and co-workers to keep him occupied he had time to think, and that wasn't a good thing necessarily. Shit, thinking about how he was going to talk with Hope had him distracted the day he got shot so clearly it was a touchy subject.

With him home his reprieve was over and his headache was back. His only comfort was that Pattie and Devin had signed on to help him out with showering and dressing because honestly, he couldn't have Hope touching him. Not with the shit going on in his head. So for three weeks, Pattie and Devin were is care takers with little to no help form Hope. Of course she'd volunteered but Mike and Devin brushed her off. Pattie, who had no idea of what was going on, allowed Hope to assist in some of his care. During this time, life was pretty much normal.

Hope sat in the kitchen eating a bowl of pasta as she flipped through a fashion magazine. She saw a dress that was nice and circled it with a pen. "I' don't know Josh," she said into her cell, "maybe." She circled another dress then a pair of heels. "Yeah...not tonight, I have to go...ok bye." She hung up the phone and placed it on the table in front of her.

"How was the after party," Pattie asked Hope?

She looked up. "It wasn't a party aunt Pattie. It was a get together."

Pattie came into the kitchen and kissed her on the cheek as she slid a small box over the magazine. "Party, get together...what's the difference. I know it's early but happy graduation anyway."

Hope excitedly opened the box. "Thank you Aunt Pattie," she said and she admired her new ear rings.

"I knew you'd like them," Pattie smiled. "What did Mike get you?" Pattie pulled out a kitchen chair and sat in it.

"A new phone," she lifted it up, "A four hundred dollar gift card to my favorite clothing store and a new car." Hope frowned when Pattie jumped out of the chair.

"Where's this car? I want the first ride."

Hope laughed. "Yeah, I was excited to," then she lifted the corvette key chain and dangled it in front of her aunt.

They both laughed. "My brother's an ass." Pattie was about to say something else when her phone rang. Hope watched Pattie get excited as she spoke to the caller. "I gotta go," her aunt grabbed her bag and rushed towards the door. "Tell Mike I'm sorry but something came up. He's in the shower and is going to need your help in a few."

Hope looked concerned as she swiftly followed Pattie. "Alright," Hope shrugged. She hadn't done enough anyway. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah," Pattie smiled as she ran down the walk way toward her car parked at the curve. "I got a call back. Wish me luck."

"Good luck," Hope waved. She stepped back in the house, cleaned up her dish and waited in the hall for her father to call her in.

Life didn't feel any different yet. A chapter of her life was almost over and nothing had really changed. She thought about how after the prom, at the get together in the hotel room Erica and Rebecca got, how Josh tried to finger fuck her. Maybe she was frigid too because she shut him down right away.

Maybe she was still stressing over when her father was going to bring up what she'd seen. He'd probably do it now. This was the first time they'd been alone since he'd been shot. God, that day Pattie came to tell her that he'd been shot, Hope almost died. She wouldn't know what she'd do if she ever lost the one person in the world she loved more than anything.

"Pattie," her father called.

Hope walked through his room and pushed the bathroom door open enough to peek in but she couldn't see him. "Aunt Pattie had to leave dad. She sent me to help you. "

"No," he all but shouted, "Call Devin."

She eased the door open more, letting out a rush of steam. "Devin's on duty remember." Cause when he wasn't he practically lived here, she said to herself. "I can help, really it's no problem." When he didn't answer for several minutes she said, "You can't stay in there all night."

"I don't want you seeing me like this," he almost whispered.

Up until then Hope hadn't fully understood that her father was naked behind the door. "You have nothing I haven't seen before," she laughed. She heard him sigh then the sound of a bottles and other things hitting the floor made her rush into the room. "What the French toast dad?" She saw him stretching from the shower with his good leg still inside, reaching over the toilet for a towel that hung from a shelf.

His bad leg was wrapped in a bag, on the outside of the shower and it was slipping forward slowly. He was holding himself up with his good arm by using the toilet as a base but if she didn't help he would be flat on his face. Hope ran up and placed her shoulder under his extended arm to allow him to use her as a crutch.

She helped him into a standing position, still half in half out. He leaned against the back wall of the shower, using the curtain to cover himself but she hadn't even noticed his cock. Water sprayed over Hope and the floor as it bounced off the shower curtain that he held over his waist. She got good and wet as she reached to turn off the water. She then got a towel from the towel rack. Closing her eyes, she handed him the large towel. When she felt him take it she turned her back to him.

"Done," he gritted out. "Where the hell is Pattie," he barked?

Hope let him use her as a crutch again as she helped him out of the shower. He slipped a little on water that soaked the floor but she kept him upright. When they got into his room she helped him on the bed.

"I don't need cloths. Just call Devin and tell him Pattie left."

Hope ignored him and got another towel. She got on the bed and kneeled behind him and began to dry his back. "I can take care of you." When done with his back she moved to his front. She towel dried his hair and worked on his arms and upper body. When she looked at his face his eyes were focused on her...she followed his gaze to her shirt. The white fabric was soaked all the way through and her braless breast and nipples could be seen clearly.

A miserable groan came from deep in his throat and he pushed her away. "I can dry myself." He shifted and what sounded like painful hiss escaped him.

Hope threw the towel at him and stood. "Why do you hate me so much? Is it because I looked in on you and Cheri? News flash, that wasn't the first time I came into your bathroom when you were banging some whore. If you haven't noticed, they're really loud."

"I don't hate you Hope. Other things are going on with me right now, things that aren't good baby."

"Talk to me dad. We've always talked about things, even the bad things." He shook his head. "You've never treated me like a kid all these years but now you want to start. Guess what, it's too damn late." She pulled the free towel off the bed and rubbed her dripping hair, causing her breast to bounce from side to side. He cursed and looked away. She stopped rubbing her head and frowned. "Is this about what happen that night when we watched that Spartan movie? When your fingers slipped into my-"

"Hope," he looked surprised.

"That's it isn't it. You've been treating me like a leaper because you liked it. So what," she yelled. "You jerked off and it's over. So now can we get back to the way we use to be."

Chapter four

Mike tried looking at her but he couldn't. She knew what he'd done. He was ashamed and stunned. "We can never be like that again Hope," he whispered, "because I can't help it. I can't stop thinking of you in a sexual way. I'm your father and I want to do things to you." He fell back on his bed and looked up at the ceiling, covering his eyes with his arm. His tongue was itching to suck those plump nipples that were poking through her wet shirt. "I think you should go stay with grams in Ohio."

He heard Hope began to cry and his stomach turned. "I'm not going to fucking Ohio because you have a fucking hard on," she screamed. "You want me to leave my friends and you now. I have only a few months left here. I can't believe you don't want me anymore. You can't let this come between us."

She was full out crying now and his heart was breaking. "Hope," his voice cracked with emotion, "It's not that I don't want you. I want you to fucking much." Before he could say anything else he felt the towel lift and her warm hand on his cock. He hissed at her touch and tried to push up but when he felt her mouth close around his already engorged pole he lost all his senses and his equilibrium. He fell back again when she sucked deeply and the pull in his cock made his eyes roll in the back of his head.

"What...God..." his good hand went to the side of her head. He wanted to push her off but his hand fisted her hair when she hungrily licked the head. "What are you doing?" His voice was gravelly. His body tensed as her mouth slid down his shaft again. Spots clouded his vision so he closed his eyes. "Stop please," he tried pushing at her head again.

She ran her tongue up his shaft causing him to curse as she smacked at his hand. She licked the tip before letting it smack to his stomach. "I'm fixing this thing between us. You feel uncomfortable about what you did so I'm doing something embarrassing and we'll be even."

Getting to a sitting position, he tried scooting away. His injured arm stung and with her hand still on his cock he was having a hard time moving. "Please Hope, let go of me."

Her chest rose and fell with deep breaths. Tears fell in streams down her beautiful face. "No, I won't. If you want me to stop you're going to have to hurt me to get me loose." She lowered her head and took his cock in her mouth again, this time sucking him slow and steady.

Mike grabbed her hair again, to pull her free but she did the same as before, she took as much as she could get in her mouth. Which wasn't all of his huge cock but it was enough to cause him pause. His hand fisted her hair and a loud moan erupted from his chest and out his mouth. She moaned with him, sucking and savoring his cock like it was her favorite food. Mike couldn't help looking down at his daughter as she pushed her mouth as far as it could go again. Fuck...fuck...fuck.

God help him, he didn't want her to stop. She was so beautiful, her lips so perfect, her mouth so warm. Mike roared with pain and passion as his body gave in and his brain shut down. Tears rolled from her eyes as he pushed her loose hair away from her face so he could see her sucking his dick like he was the only man on earth. He felt like the only man on earth.

"Hope," he moaned, "Move baby, I'm going to...I'm going to cum in your mouth." Just saying it drove him mad with lust. She shook her head and continued to suck him faster. "Please God move," he tried jerking away but she dug her nails in, where his back and ass met, pulling him closer. Liquid heat surge up his cock and his seed spilled out into her mouth. Mike roared his release, bucking several times but Hope held on, never letting a drop slip free of her pretty little lips.

"I not letting you get rid of me dad. I'll do anything to stay with you." She said to him after swallowing his entire load.

Mike couldn't believe what just happened. He came inside his daughter's mouth and she fucking swallowed it all. He howled a curse that would have had a lion cringing. Hope jumped back with fear in her eyes. When he looked at her she was trembling. "I'm not mad at you...I'm mad at me. Fuck....go to your room Hope." Mike fell back on the bed, covering his face as he cried.

"Daddy," she whispered.

Mike squeezed his eyes shut and covered his ears. Her calling him daddy only turned his sick ass on more. "Get to your room Hope," he sobbed.

Hope knew she had passed the point of no return. He wasn't getting rid of her like her mother had. Her parents were together for five years until she was born. Then after raising her for awhile her mother up and left. She wouldn't let him send her away. She'd do anything and she had. Sucking his cock was the most liberating thing she'd ever done. Yeah, she'd done it before. Hand jobs and blowjobs were all she would give of herself to the three guys she'd dated over the years.

Only she never liked it as much as she just had. She liked the smooth hardness of him in her mouth. Loved that he was too large to fit and it turn her on the way he resisted. Now she wanted to experience more, more with him. She wasn't going to let him get rid of her. She would make him keep her and if what she was going to do next didn't do it, she would find another way.

She pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her naked breast and dropped her shorts to the floor. Hope placed her finger between her legs and coated it with her pussy juice. Her exes loved eating her pussy and Josh was always begging her to let him taste her again. So she went to the bed, where her father sobbed and placed her finger in his mouth, confident he would enjoyed her taste. He jerked and slapped her hand away, stinging her skin. He turned a hateful gaze on her.

"Get the fuck out Hope." His eyes widened when he saw her naked form standing to his side.

She ignored him again as she made her way to the head of the bed and sat down. She sat against the head board, spread her legs wide giving him an unabashed view then began to masturbate. His eyes had followed her as she walked around to the top of the bed, she knew they would. Now he was watching her, like he watched Cheri. He wanted her and she wanted him to want her.

Hope stuck her fingers in and out of her wet pussy, rocking slowly, seductively as he watched. Every so often he would looked into her eyes and she could see the strain, the way he was torn but then she would moan and he would close his eyes and seem to refocus on the wet sounds her fingers made inside her pussy. She knew he was gone when he sucked in his lip, tasting her fluids she'd left there with her finger.

When she felt the tips of his fingers on her pussy, she closed her eyes and cried out. She felt the bed move as he shifted. She worried for a brief moment that he was going to throw her to the floor, make her leave but then she felt his mouth close over her cunt. "Oh god," she breath. "Oh God daddy it feels sooo damn good." His tongue whipped back and forth and she squirmed with delight. She felt his fingers spreading her open and his tongue was on her bud. Only a couple of minutes passed and her body was convulsing off the bed. He stuck his tongue inside her...lapping up her flavor. "Oh daddy, oh daddy...shiiiitttttt," she yelled as she came hard on his face. He continued to lick her until her body fell limp.